Captivated - Bully Bonding Ch. 04

Story Info
Sam watches up close as his wife gets fucked by another man.
4.1k words
4.19
13.1k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bedsprings creaked. Will spun around and positioned himself beside Heather and in front of Sam. Anticipation swelled within Sam. He drew himself up close to the edge of the bed and Will inched his feet further apart. His mighty rod stood tall dead center.

"It seems like I don't have to tell you to watch closely," Heather said as she crawled toward Will's lap. "I'm kind of disappointed I don't have to force you, but this is also pretty great."

"I just—"

"Little Sammy just wants to be a part of this. I think his desperation is adorable." Will clapped Heather's ass, and she fell toward Sam's face.

"So do I, and it turns me on so much." Heather swayed her hips, and her breasts moved in time. "Honey, you can get closer. I want to see every expression on your face and in your eyes."

Sam shifted forward until less than a foot separated his face and Will's junk. He licked his lips. "Can I?"

Heather straddled Will, back to him, and pressed his cock to her stomach, keeping it away. "I appreciate your enthusiasm, honey, but I don't think we need any more lube." Juices glistened, leaking over Will's pubic mound.

Will wrapped his huge arms around Heather's torso and pulled her close. "You can clean me off once I'm finished with her, okay, Sammy?"

Anger rose in Sam's gut. Will continued to treat Heather like he owned her, like an object, but she was far more than that. He wanted to show her, yet that's what he'd done for years. Maybe that's why he stayed and obeyed—he hoped she would realize that once the night was through.

"Okay."

"Honey, you're so nice to my guest." Heather's hands ran up and down Will's cock before she gripped the base. "Here's your reward for being so gracious."

Heather rose from Will's lap. She positioned her dripping entrance above his rigid manhood. One of her hands kept him in place while the other beckoned Sam closer. He complied, inching forward. Musk filled his nostrils, and he stared at the shrinking gap between her and Will's genitals.

"Hold him for me. We don't want him to slip out." Sam pressed his hands flat and held Will still. "What do you think will happen when this beast tries to enter me?"

Sam gawked at the fat meat about to defile Heather. "I would say it wouldn't fit, but you already—"

Heather spread her lips as far as her fingers allowed. "That's right; it's been in me before. In the same place I gave to you, promised only to you. Watch him violate that promise."

The tip of Will's cock pressed up against Heather's pussy and shifted around. Sam held on tight, preventing it from going astray. "The first time was rough. It took fifteen minutes of probing, and fingering, and sucking to get it in."

Heather's entrance and lips spread as Will's massive head forced her apart. Part of him disappeared. "But, once I got it in, it felt like nothing else I've had before. I was so stretched, so full. The head alone made me shiver."

A squelching followed Will's cockhead slipping inside Heather, and a droplet of her excitement squirted across Sam's cheek. "Oh, that's it." She sighed. "Oh, honey, it's so good, and he's barely in."

Sam leaned in, and Heather's swollen clit brushed his nose. She sank onto the first inch of the shaft. "I cried your name at this point. That's when I realized you never did this to me."

"I—you," Sam stammered, his heart hammering in his chest. He lowered his gaze to keep up with Heather sinking on Will's manhood.

A tremor overtook Heather as she accepted more dick, and a soft moan flowed from her lips. "It's not your fault, honey, but it does seem that we'll need a bit more lube tonight. You may lick it."

Before the words spilled out of Heather's mouth, Sam launched himself at Will's cock. Pungent fluids met his taste buds and filled his sense of smell. He tasted hints of Heather through manly musk. His tongue dragged up along smooth, slimy skin.

Heather descended as Sam continued. The compulsion to break away before he touched her sweet lips flashed through him. After how desperate he was to do anything to her, the fact he recoiled broke him. He wanted the chance to bring her pleasure more than anything.

Sam lapped up Heather's excess arousal and slipped between her folds. The firmness of Will gave way to her softness. She began to protest but stopped and groaned. Excitement jolted through Sam, and he licked. Her little button slid into his mouth.

Acting fast, Sam sucked on Heather's delicate clit. "Honey, you're so"—she grunted, suppressing a moan—"naughty. You're supposed to be helping me, not teasing me."

"Thanks for the assist, Sammy." Will reached around and patted Sam on the back. "She really tightened up when you got to her."

Heather growled her displeasure but gobbled up more of Will with her hungry cunt. "The whole point was to make it easier, not harder."

"I love splitting some tight pussy, and Sammy's been real accommodating." Will's hands bumped against Sam's forehead as he spread his fingers over Heather's belly above her pubic hair.

Praise from Will, however biting, encouraged Sam. He teased Heather some more before her bean popped out of his mouth with a smack. She shuddered. He toyed with his own womanhood as he shifted back down to his original job.

Sam slathered what few inches remained of Will with his slithering tongue. Each time he moved up, less space separated the base from Heather. Despite being unable to get any closer of a look, he still couldn't believe she took so much so easily. The feat should have crushed him, yet he became more aroused.

Two more inches, and Heather strained and stretched. "I thought about you again as he was almost all the way inside me. I knew I ruined myself for you; you would never feel the same."

Sam's fingers curled, attempting to grasp his phantom manhood. It was gone, yet part of him still attempted to bring it forth, to prove he was man enough. That yearning turned to twisted desperation. The competition wasn't fair, he already lost, but he wanted to try.

Liquid dribbled down onto Sam's cheek and chin. He tried to lick the sweetness up, but Heather's pussy engulfed the rest of Will's length. Even when the cock didn't belong to him, he couldn't keep hold of it. Someone else always beat him.

"Honey, look. I took him all." Heather's voice came thin, raspy. She quivered and moved her hands from her thighs to Will's. "It feels like he's going to split me in two, but it's just so good. My mind's going fuzzy."

Sam stared at where Heather's and Will's bits connected. How she fit Will inside still baffled Sam. He recalled how loose she had been the past few times they fucked. At the time, he thought nothing more of the irregularity than a fluke.

"I wish I could fill you up like that." Sam slipped a couple fingers back in his pussy and shoved them as deep as they would go. He felt empty.

"Oh, me, too, honey. But this," Heather gyrated her hips, "is more like an exceptionally good bonus. The main show is starting now: watch how a real man fucks me."

Sam tried to shift back onto his bottom to give Heather room to work, but she shook her head. Squelching came from her cunt as thigh muscles flexed, lifting her. Inches of Will's shaft appeared, her lower lips dragging tight against. She never gripped Sam the same way.

"My pussy doesn't want to let go of him." Heather moaned and lifted herself further. "Do you think I'm a slut?"

Sam watched Heather's elongated lips shrink back into place as she settled. "No."

Will let out a bark of laughter and slid his hands up to grope Heather's breasts. "You can be fucking another dude in his face, and he doesn't think you're a slut. He's far kinder than I would be. Then again, I would never let this happen."

"I wish I could take credit for training him, but he's just a sweet guy." Something sad played in Heather's eyes. "I kinda feel bad now."

"No time for regrets. You're riding my cock now." Will's voice came stern, and his face turned to stone.

Heather slid down the shaft and rose again, working herself into a slow but steady rhythm. Sam remained transfixed by the way Will's cock ripped her insides out. He had seen videos with some strong lip grip but seeing it in person fascinated him. His tiny fingers slipped out of him, and he wondered if his would do the same.

"See something you like, honey?" Heather asked, more liveliness to her voice.

Each time Heather bounced, more of Will's manhood carved her out. "He's really stuffing you. I've never seen your pussy so desperate to cling to a dick."

"His hits all my spots just the right way. I wish I could describe it to you." A mischievous grin slipped onto Heather's face. "Maybe I won't have to."

Sam's heart leapt into his throat. As horny as he was, the thought of taking Will inside more of him scared him. The size presented a problem, but he managed to take it. He feared that, if he let Will fuck him, he'd lose what little sense of self he had left.

Slaps followed the squelching of Will driving in and out of Heather's womanhood. Their juices began to pool at the base, running down his ballsack. Sam licked his lips. He pushed his existential crisis out of his mind and leaned forward to lap up the overflow.

With a slow lick, Sam caught the liquid before it dribbled off Will's sack. Sam's tongue caressed one of his better's balls and hefted it. A grunt came from Will. Before he stopped himself, Sam took the nut into his mouth. He sucked, gentle, and wetness dampened his face.

"That's it, Sammy," Will said between grunts of pleasure and the clap of his and Heather's flesh joining. "How's the view?"

Sam lifted his gaze as he suckled Will's testicle. Eyes closed, Heather worked up and down the full length of her lover's dick. Her tits jiggled in time with her movements, and Sam wanted to tease her erect nipples. However, her sopping lower lips grazed his face every few bounces and distracted him.

Mouth agape, Sam let Will's ball slip out. "Ride that cock, baby."

Heather's eyes fluttered half-open, locked on Sam's, and she moaned. "Oh, fuck, honey; he's gonna make me cum again."

"I wanna see it." Sam stuck out his tongue to catch Heather's slit each time she rode down. "Cum in my face."

Heather quivered, her legs tightening up and pinching. "Shit. That almost sent me over the edge. Keep talking filthy to me, you little cuck."

Sam's heart raced. "Cum in your husband's face on another man's cock. Show me how much better he fucks you."

"Oh, you're such an obedient bitch." Muscles strained, and Heather slowed down and tried to lift herself. "I'm so close, but my legs are locking up. Help me cum on a real man's cock."

Breathing in, Sam shuffled up against the bed and reached his arms up between Will and Heather. Soft, sweaty skin greeted his hands. He cupped her firm backside and braced his elbows. Her muscles flexed, and he pushed her up.

Heather trembled in Sam's hands. "Honey, just like that. Work me up and down this big, fat cock. He's so deep."

"Man"—Will groaned and flinched forward as Heather bottomed out—"the service here is second to none. Don't even have to move, and two bitches come to worship my cock. Keep it up, and I might show you my gratitude."

Sam's grip slipped as he imagined Will thrusting his massive dick into his virgin cunt. Heather dropped, impaled on Will's mighty rod. She squealed, and her body locked up. Juices squirted out into Sam's face. He blinked the love juice away. Her pussy pulsed an inch away.

"You didn't cum?" Heather asked, disappointed, falling back against Will.

"You've got a damn fine puss, but I've crushed it enough to hold my own." Will covered Heather's breasts with his meaty hands and bucked his hips. She gasped and more fluid sloshed out onto Sam.

"Well, you're gonna have to put in some work to crush it some more." Tremors rattled the bed, and Heather collapsed, Will still splitting her. "My legs are shot."

Will craned his neck and peeked over Heather's slumped shoulder. "But Sammy was doing such a good job helping you ride my cock. Would be a shame to break you two up."

"He dropped me," Heather spat. Sam stared up at her, wanting to apologize, but she refused to meet his eyes. "Can't even help me fuck someone else right."

"All right, I guess a man needs to tame that insatiable pussy of yours. But why don't we give him another chance, hmmm?"

Heather turned her head. "What did you have in mind?"

"Well," Will patted Heather's thighs, "since you're tired, I figured throwing you on your back would be best, let me really get in there. What if Sammy acted like a pillow and held your legs up for us? That way, he can see and feel every thrust." He pulled her down further on his rod.

"I like that. I did want to play with his big tiddies some more. They'd make lovely pillows while you fuck my brains out." Heather tilted her head down at Sam and licked her lips.

Will gripped Heather, lifted her, and threw her off him onto the clean section if the mattress. His hard cock flopped out of her abused hole and smacked Sam in the face. He wanted to hate how they were so dismissive of him, but he grew more aroused at every slight. The carpet beneath him squelched.

A clap echoed in the room as Will slapped Heather's backside. "Get up here, Sammy, and be a good body pillow for your deserving wife."

Sam became transfixed by the giant, glistening dick in his face, but he moved. He stood, legs shaking from excitement. His left hand wrapped around Will's shaft and pumped twice. A mix of Will's and Heather's arousal coated his hand. He licked his fingers clean.

"Prop yourself up against the wall, and I'll get in your lap." Heather glanced between Will and Sam's wet hand. "You like how me and Will taste?" She slid a hand between her legs and rubbed herself. "I'd let you taste more, but that cock needs to get back in here asap."

The bed creaked. Sam complied and worked his way around behind Heather. Something pressed cool against his back, sending a shiver throughout his body. However, the chill soon vanished. Heather scooted herself back, and warmth flooded his front.

Heather's head leaned back to rest against Sam's ample breasts. The desire to pull her close and fondle her simmered on the surface. Sweat slicked his stomach and inner thighs. She snuggled back against him, and they melted together.

"Slouch a little more," Heather said as she wiggled between Sam's legs. "We want to make sure he can get in deep."

Sam slid lower. Heather lay sprawled out before him, pelvis parallel. Unable to help himself, his hands traveled out from her bottom to her shins. What he wouldn't do for such a beautiful woman.

Will knee-stepped closer. His hand slipped under Heather's ankles and lifted her legs. She sank down Sam's front, head resting above his crotch. Her eyes flicked up for a moment, and she grinned.

"Here, Sammy," Will pushed Heather back until her lower half stood vertical, "hang onto these for me. She likes to cling and that can slow me down."

Sam took hold and held them back. "Like this or further back?"

"Depends," Will said with a smirk. "How deep do you want me to fuck her?"

Carnal instinct took over, and Sam stretched Heather's legs back to where her feet hung over his shoulders. Her body curled; her womanhood presented. She tilted her head back, lust oozing from her lidded gaze. His own excitement smeared between her shoulder blades.

"Wow, he really doesn't want to go easy on you." Will's knees sank into the bedding by Heather's cheeks, and his dick hovered above.

Heather rocked her hips, trying to reach. "I hope you don't either."

"You know that's not my style." A few taps and Will's man meat bounced, slapping against Heather's sloppy entrance.

Shivers ran through Heather's body, and her eyes flicked back up at Sam. "Honey, is that sweat on my back or are you enjoying yourself?"

Sam stared down Heather and bit his bottom lip. "I'm...really turned on."

"I can tell." Heather rubbed her shoulder blade against Sam's slickness to accentuate her point. "You're such a naughty girl, aren't you?"

"Yes."

A grin curled Heather's lips. "Why are you so wet, honey?"

"Helping you fuck another guy is," Sam shuddered in anticipation, "the hottest thing."

"Well, we don't want to disappoint him, now do we, Will?" The way Heather said his name, so casual, hurt and excited Sam.

"Hold her tight, Sammy." Will lubed up his shaft between Heather's slick folds before positioning his head at her entrance. "I'm goin' in."

The first thrust rammed all the way in, sending a ripple through Heather's body and into Sam. Their breasts jiggled out of sync, and enticed him to play with them. However, he held her legs tight. She cried out and her hands found his on her ankles. A spike of regret burned through him.

Will pulled out and thrust again. Mewling squeaked out of Heather, and she squeezed Sam. The force pinned him to the wall. He wanted to hold hands, but he couldn't let go. Not so soon—they had just begun.

"Fuck, honey," Heather moaned, gasping as Will fell into a rhythm. "He's hitting me so deep. I'm gonna lose my mind."

Will's cock drove in and out of Heather's hungry pussy. "You're so hot, taking all that dick."

"Oh," Heather gasped, "I know. But don't you think it would be so much hotter if"—her head rolled back on Sam's stomach, and her eyes met his—"you were taking it?"

"I don't think I could. Just my fingers..." Sam trailed off as his mind conjured up a scene of Will dominating him and splitting him in two.

Heather's fingers curled into the gap between Sam's hands and her ankles. "I think you can. If you want it."

"Would you," Sam quivered at the thought of being fucked in front of Heather, "help me?"

A smirk spread across Heather's face before a moan wiped away her smugness. "What kind of wife would I be if I didn't?"

Blood rushed to Sam's womanhood. His swollen clit begged for attention, getting the slightest of brushes from Heather's poking shoulder blade. He was wet enough to ease any penetration. However, his fingers had been the biggest thing inside him. He felt tight as anything.

"Don't be daydreaming, Sammy," Will mocked and rammed Heather with a slap. She screamed his name. "You don't want to miss any of the action, do you?"

Heather's stretched hole clung to Will's cock. Squelches accompanied or followed each clap of their flesh connecting. Her nails dug into Sam's hand, but he didn't let go. Instead, he hauled her legs back further. A squeal ripped from her lungs, and her toes curled tight.

"Fuck me," Heather demanded, moaning. "Right there. Fuck me."

Will drove himself into Heather while thumbing her clit. "You like this cock owning your slutty pussy, bitch?"

"Yes, yes, yes. Don't stop." Heather's lips brushed against Sam's belly as she squirmed.

"How does it compare to Sammy's pathetic dick?" Sam shrank beneath Will's leering gaze.

Laughter bubbled out of Heather's gut, and she glanced up at Sam. "Oh, there's no comparison. He can't fill me like you can."

"We should have let him fuck you before giving him that pill," Will cocked his hips backward, repositioned himself, locked eyes with Sam, and buried himself back deep inside Heather, "so I would've been able to see him fail to please you."

A gap formed between Heather and Sam before Will slammed her back down against him. "I don't want to think about it. Fuck me 'til I forget."

"Ouch. Your wife wants to forget how you feel, Sammy. I would let you have an opportunity to remind her, but"—Will smirked—"you don't have a dick anymore."

Sam drew himself up while still cradling Heather. Desperation sent his mind running wild. "I-I could use my mouth and fingers."

"Wanna give Sammy a chance to give you an orgasm?" Will's pace slowed, and he slipped out of Heather. "Or should I keep ploughing you with my cock?" He slapped his meat on her swollen clit.

12