Captivated - Bully Bonding Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, give me that big dick," Heather demanded, rocking her hips to make Will slip back in.

"Sorry, Sammy. I'm tryin'." Sam's stomach dropped as Will split Heather.

"Shut up," Heather grit her teeth, suppressing a moan, "and pound me."

The desire to do anything, however slight, to Heather swelled within Sam. He yearned to prove he was worth a little more than just a helper to allow other men to pleasure her. Even when presented with the opportunity, she rejected him. Why did he stay? Why be so obedient?

Heather quivered in Sam's grasp. He dredged himself out of the depths of his own mind. The heat between his legs grew each time her sweaty skin rubbed him. Any rational thought, any self-respect he still held melted in a mess of impulsive, perverted desire.

Sam let his gaze fall past Heather's enraptured face, her bouncing breasts, and her hungry pussy to the cause of her elation. Hard, thick, long—Will's cock plunged in and out at a steady pace. A tingling sensation spread throughout Sam's body. If his and Heather's fingers made him cum, what would something so monstrous do?

The urge to let go and finger himself until he exploded loosened Sam's grip. He wanted to experience even a fraction of what she was. Then, at least, he could forget about his own inadequacies to give pleasure while he enjoyed it himself.

Heather gasped as Will slammed into her. "I'm gonna cum again."

"Hold on, bitch, I'm almost there." The bed swayed with each powerful thrust, sending ripples through Sam that teased his eager womanhood.

"Hurry." Heather squirmed in Sam's arms, but he held her still. "Give it to me."

Will's eyes caught Sam's, and he gestured toward his and Heather's slapping bits. "Watch close, Sammy. I'm going to impregnate your wife."

The thought of Heather carrying Will's child and not his own sickened him. Despite the raw excitement his body seethed with, his mind retook control. "Wait," Sam pleaded, releasing Heather and pushing against Will's muscled shoulders. "Pull out."

Heather wrapped her long legs around Will's waist and squeezed. "Don't you dare. I want it inside."

"I wasn't planning on it." A slap rose above their rutting, and a red handprint marked Heather's left breast. "Take it, bitch!"

Sam lay, helpless, as Will hilted himself in Heather's vagina and bucked. She shrieked his name and dug her nails into Sam's calves. He took the abuse, unable to tear his eyes away from them. Will's manhood pulsed in quick bursts. After the first few, thick seed squirted and leaked out around the shaft.

More and more cum flowed out of Heather's stretched and violated hole. A small pool formed on the sheets, yet Will's rod still throbbed. There was no doubt in Sam's mind that she would get impregnated. How could she let another man knock her up?

A sharp breath escaped Heather, and Will's softening cock slipped out of her with a squelch. Spent and shrinking, his package dwarfed what Sam once had. He licked his lips. The glistening mix of Will's and Heather's cum would be delicious.

"That's how a real man marks his territory, Sammy." Will slapped his semi-erect, wet meat against Heather's overflowing slit. She convulsed, pushing out more of his seed.

Captivated, Sam stared, and heat flared between his legs. "You...there's no way she's not going to get pregnant from that."

Will smirked. "You wanted a chance to lick your wife's pussy, right? Come and clean up my mess and maybe you can suck out all my cum before it can get there."

It was foolish, the damage had already been done, yet Sam scrambled to save Heather. Her sweaty body slid off him as he moved. She didn't react, eyes closed. A glowing smile rested on her face. While he wasn't the one to draw out that reaction, he would soon get to try.

12