Captivating Allure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh, ohhhhhh... FUCK!!"

Plop. Plop. Plop. Their bodies continued to smack together, heard loudly amidst their breathing, moans and cries of pleasure. Kate's breasts continued to bounce, swinging back and forth with each thrust he sent into her. Over and over, he gave her every inch of his cock, pounding into her pussy. Greg gritted his teeth, grunting and finally screaming to her.

"God, you're so fucking tight, Kate!"

"FUCK ME, OHHHHHHH YEAH! FUCK MEEEEE!! THAT'S IT! FUCKKKKK YESSSSSS!!"

Moving his hands away from her hips, Greg just had to reach them from underneath and latch onto her swinging tits. He had caught sight of them bouncing from beneath, but finally could not resist the temptation to squeeze those famous breasts once more. Kate's long golden hair swung, bouncing around as it dangled from her head. With each full thrust Greg sent into her, he squeezed her breasts hard, forcing Kate to scream for him. He knew she had to drawing close and he wanted to give her a climax she would never forget.

"FUCK!! OHHHHHHHHH, FUCK!!

Hands squeezing her tits tighter, Greg didn't stop. He slowed down slightly as he anticipated that feeling of her inner walls collapsing. Kate whimpered, still moaning as his entire shaft was buried inside her tight pussy. She was at his complete mercy, ready to beg for him to force a much needed release. For Greg, this was the most difficult part of fucking her, as it was taking everything in him not to give up and blow his own load deep within her. Picking the pace back up, he began to thrust into her once more, moving at a moderate speed. Giving Kate's breasts one last squeeze, he moved his hands entirely away from them and prepared for when he had to quickly pull out from her leaking cunt.

"OHHHHH GOD, OHHHHHHH FUCK!! THAT'S IT, THAT'S IT, THAT'S....IT!!"

Her legs began trembling as Greg could feel the sudden rush of her warm juices from within, flooding his cock. Kate panted, eyes open wide as she gasped for breath as a powerful rush exhilarated through her body. Not wanting to risk it any further, Greg stepped back and abruptly pulled his cock from her pussy. With a quick step back, he was able to witness the excess love nectar gushing out as Kate squirted.

"I think you stained your carpet, babe. Better get that cleaned up before your hubby comes home."

She was trying to catch up her breath, still panting and seemingly ignoring Greg's joke. Taking a deep breath, he was satisfied for the time being that his orgasm had been avoided. His cock glistened in her juices, glimmering from the light in the room. He slid his shaft right up the crack of her ass.

"Oh, go ahead..."

Kate's voice called out to him. She glanced over her right shoulder and gave Greg a nod.

"Go for it. Stuff that big dick up my ass. It's been so long since I've had a cock split me in two."

"Oh, Kate... You are so fucking perfect. Did I tell you that already?"

Greg spoke while rubbing his cock up and down the crack of her ass, teasing her. Still wet and covered in her juices, it glided easily between her cheeks.

"You like having a cock shoved between your big tits and also one inside your nice booty, huh? You really are my dream woman. I don't think your ass gets enough attention."

Finishing his words, he pushed the head of his cock to her dark little hole and slowly slipped it in. Kate gasped for breath, then let out a soft moan.

"Ohhhh, ohhhhhh yeah... Mmmmmmm, just like that. Nice and slow at first."

As it seemed she was directing him with her words, Greg raised his right hand and brought it down hard, spanking her ass. A subtle reminder of who was in control. Kate moaned as he began to slowly thrust his cock into her buttocks. Greg squeezed her right ass cheek, digging in with his finger tips as he experienced the tightness upon sliding his cock through her dark, back door hole. Taking a deep breath, he continued to thrust slow into her, listening to Kate moan and watching her turn her head to glance at him from beyond her shoulder once again. Kate was biting down on her lower lip, studying the expression on his face which caused her to begin grinning as Greg began to thrust his hips faster.

"Mmmmmm, yeah... You like this big ass huh, Greg?"

"Fuck yeah!"

"Smack it! Smack that ass!"

Fulfilling her request he raised his right hand and brought it down hard, spanking her right side ass cheek. Kate began to moan as she felt every inch of his cock ramming into her, working back and forth as Greg was determined to give her phat rump the pounding it deserved. Like before in this position, Kate's large breasts began to swing, bouncing in every direction each time he made a full thrust.

"Oh yeah! Ohhhhhhh, god! Fuck my ass!!"

Once again, Greg was teased at the sight of her tits wobbling from underneath, moving each side. He leaned down, roaming his hands across her stomach until he gripped her breasts from underneath. Still thrusting his cock into her ass, he grunted as Kate moaned out to him.

"You like getting your ass pounded, babe!?"

"Mmmmhhhhhmmmm! This is just what I needed! YES!! POUND ME IN THE ASS WITH THAT FUCKING COCK!! YES, YESSS, YESSSSSS!!"

Panting, Kate let out a moan as she felt him squeezing her tits hard once again. After all this time, she had to readjust her palms across the glass surface of the coffee table. Slowing down, Greg grunted as he was trying to hold off his orgasm once more.

"Are you gonna cum? Wanna shoot that hot fucking load right up my ass?"

It didn't help matters for him hearing Kate talk dirty like that. Exhaling deeply, Greg began to slide his cock out of her ass. When Kate glanced back up at him from beyond her shoulder, he shook his head at her.

"No, I wanna fuck your tits and cum all over them."

"My my, I should've guessed that. Here I was trying to convince myself you really were an ass man, but you wanna fuck my tits again."

Stepping back, he pulled his cock from her ass and then watched as Kate turned around and dropped down to her knees. She kissed the head of his shaft and wrapped her right hand fingers around it, beginning to stroke it back and forth.

"Didn't I tell you I wanted both? You've got ass and titties, Kate. Stacked on both ends, what more could a guy possibly want?"

With no reply, all she did was smirk at his odd compliment and then slide his cock back into her mouth. Kate wasted no time beginning to wank her hand up and down, moving in perfect sync with her lips as she bobbed her head up and down, sucking and stroking him simultaneously. Kate slurped and slobbered her way down his shaft, generating various sucking noises. Moving her hand away entirely, she shoved her lips all the way down, giving him one last flare of her deepthroat skills as she gagged on Greg's long shaft. Gwak, gwak, kah. The sucking noises were loud, as something he would never forget among the events of this day. Pulling her lips back, she released his cock from her mouth only momentarily. Kate took a deep breath and then went back down on it.

"GOD DAMMIT!"

At the rate Kate was sucking him so aggressively now, Greg wondered if this buxom bombshell was trying to force him to cum early. Perhaps she was eager to taste his seed. He grunted, gritting his teeth as he watched her bob her head up and down, still slobbering her way down his cock as she sucked it. Down below, Kate moved her hands to her large breasts, holding them up in preparation. Still sucking her way up and down his shaft, Kate's big blue eyes glared up at him. She pulled back to the head and then suddenly released it with a loud pop noise. Saliva strings dangled from her open mouth back to his shiny, spit soaked cock. They broke off, just as she slid her big famous tits around his cock and squeezed them together.

"Fuck these titties!"

She didn't have to scream it to him, but Kate's booming voice was only a bit of encouragement. Greg wasted no time beginning to buck his hips as hard as he could, pumping his shaft up and down between her plump tits. Kate began to moan, her eyes never looking away from him.

"Ohhh, ohhhhh, ohhhhhh yeah! Fuck my titties! Fuck 'em, ohhhh yeah!!"

Kate moaned, calling out to him each time he thrust his cock between her tits. Greg was distracted, watching his cock pump between her wonderful breasts and then gazing into those angelic blue eyes. She squeezed her tits harder around his cock, flashing her pearly white teeth as she moaned in excitement once more.

"Yes, ohhhhh yeah! FUCK THESE TITS!!

Again and again, he thrust his cock between her wonderful tits. Greg groaned as Kate curled her lips into that same proud grin she had made the first time his cock was smashed between her boobs. She looked so joyful to have a fat dick right between her famous tits.

"You like getting your tits fucked, Kate!?"

"I LOVE IT!! Yes I do! Fuck these big titties!!"

Still smiling, she grinned at him from ear to ear. Greg began to slow down, taking hard thrusts. The head of his cock poked beneath her chin, nearly hitting her with each full thrust. Kate still refused to break her eyes away from him. She studied the expression on his face, watching his facial muscle clench up. Greg could tell by that smug grin formed across her lips, she had to know he was close to his breaking point. What better way to end a day fucking Kate Upton than to cover her famous tits in cum? Not in this position, Greg thought to himself. He came to a halt, taking one final thrust from where he was standing and then pulled his dick away from her breasts. She seemed to be prepared for him to cum, but Greg had reached down, grabbing her arm.

"Get up Kate, back on the couch!"

Slightly confused by him suddenly wanting to change position, Kate allowed him to lead the way. She sat on the couch then laid down as Greg motioned with his hands. The couch itself was wide enough that Kate easily leaned back and only her head was propped against the back cushion, making for a perfect position for Greg to finish this. He straddled her stomach, sitting down and then watched her face move into a smile. Kate held her breasts up for him as Greg shoved the head of his cock over her left nipple.

"I was worried there for a moment you weren't gonna finish with my tits."

Greg slightly chuckled at her words as he began to smack the head of his shaft up against her hardened nipple. Smack. Smack. Kate bit down on her lower watching him tease her. He alternated his cock to her other nipple and gave it a few playful taps causing her to moan. When he gripped his cock, that was the cue for her to pull her breasts apart and offer a passage for him right down the middle. Still biting down on her lower lip, Kate waited until he slid his cock directly between her breasts then she slowly grinned and squeezed them together. He didn't waste any time beginning to thrust his cock between those tits. Kate's eyes glared at him as she gritted her teeth, growling in her voice before calling out to him.

"Fuck my tits! I want you to cum for me. Fuck 'em 'till you cum!"

She gritted her teeth once more, keeping her eyes locked on him despite Greg's own view centered on her amazing breasts and the action commencing. He grunted, trying to hold back this orgasm as he knew he only had such little time before he finally blew his load for her. Over and over, he thrust his cock, watching the head poke out just beneath her chin.

"Cum for me! Fuck these big titties until you cum!"

The sweat was dripping from his forehead, showing a faint bit of exhaustion. Kate seemed to know as he slowed down, trying to hold off this moment of excitement but Greg continued to fuck her tits. Instead of teasing him with more filthy words, Kate leaned her head down and parted her lips, flicking her tongue over the head of his cock each time it poked up from between her tight fold. Exhaling heavily, there was no use holding back. Greg's face began to curl up as he panted and grunted. All Kate had to do was glance up momentarily with those gorgeous blue eyes.

"OHHHHH GOD, KATE!! FUCK!!"

Screaming aloud to her, Greg couldn't control it any longer. He had made one final thrust, the head of his cock poking up from between her breasts when it exploded. A thick string of cum went flying out, splattering across Kate's face up. The blast so powerful it reached up to her forehead and into her hair. Kate opened her mouth, sticking her tongue out as the second string of cum had also fired out with such force, it streaked onto her forehead.

"Oh fuck!"

Caught my surprise, Kate spoke softly but kept her mouth open. She opened her eyes, looking up at Greg as he grunted and more cum spewed out of his cock, pouring out beneath her chin to create a puddle down over her neck. Kate gasped, her lips curling into a wide smile before she giggled upon feeling more thick droplets of cum splashing down below over her neck. Greg suddenly snatched his cock free from her tits, bound and determined to give her breasts a glazing in his sticky seed as they deserved. Her hands were still holding them up. He wanked his cock, firing off a wad of cum that splattered directly across her left breast and drenched her nipple.

"Ohhhhh, yeah. Cum on these titties, mmmmmmm. So much cum!"

Kate giggled and that only made Greg cum harder as he moved his cock towards her right boob and shot off a spurt of cum that slathered upward over her tit. Squeezing his shaft to get the last remaining drops out, Greg was trying to catch his breath while he watched the last bit of cum fall like rain drops across Kate's breasts. She continued to hold her tits up until he appeared to be completely done. Her eyes gazed up at him as if she were modelling with him, like an art canvas painted in his seed. Greg took a moment to admire her, looking over the cum decorated over her face. When Kate moved her hands away from her breast and leaned up, the pearl necklace puddle above flowed like a river of cum right down the valley of her titanic tits.

"Wow, that was a lot of cum just to come out of one cock. My husband would be jealous to see another man drench me like this."

Once again, she giggled, but Greg couldn't laugh. Kate looked so beautiful covered in his cum, he couldn't take his eyes away from her. She smiled in complete satisfaction to be a sticky mess before him, playing into his last fantasy with her. It took him a bit of time to snap back into reality and move, climbing off her stomach to sit down on the couch. Kate got up and scooped her hands over her breasts, feeding her fingers into her mouth to suck them clean.

"Mmmmmm, taste good too."

With reality coming back to his sense, Greg took a deep breath and got up from the couch. He looked down at his clothes scattered among the floor and then he looked back at Kate who was still sitting naked and drenched in cum over the couch. Before he could speak, she began before him.

"I think you need to get going."

"Right... I need to get dressed and get back to work."

"Yeah, and I need to take a bath since you made a mess all over my face and tits."

Greg already begun to slip his underwear and pants back on when he turned to see Kate standing up. She didn't bother wiping any of the cum on her face that was now dripping down her neck. The cum on her tits also dripped, but made her skin look shiny within the lighting of the room. After getting his pants back on and grabbing his shirt, the thoughts began rushing through his mind of how awkward their next meeting at the super market was going to be. Knowing they had just fucked would make that meeting something more, regardless if the famed super model was just a bored housewife today. Smiling at her, it was time to ask that difficult question now rather than later.

"So uhhhh, you think we could do this again some time?"

She smirked at him and folded her arms beneath her massive tits, almost as if she knew he would be distracted at that sight and glance down to look at the cum dripping on them. Kate slowly shook her head as Greg grabbed his shirt.

"No. I'd rather this be a one time only thing. No strings attached."

A disappointing answer that he didn't reply to. All he did was put his shirt back on and then shrug at her while grabbing his shoes.

"You sure? I might give you an excuse to keep shopping at the place I work."

"Or an easy excuse to go buy my groceries some place else."

Her reply was cold and to the point. Greg had to take a deep breath as he looked back at her cum drenched face and nodded. He sat back down on the couch so he could shove his feet back into his shoes and prepare for a bicycle trip back to work, or perhaps go home and reconsider this day.

"Thanks for showing me a good time today. I don't wanna make this into a habit, but you were really good. Loved the way you pounded me and also fucked my tits. I've been needing something like that for the past few weeks. I won't be forgetting this. Oh yeah, and I got my wallet back! I almost forgot!"

They both laughed at her final gesture. Standing back up in his shoes, Greg gave her one last smile as he looked back at her sticky face and those angelic blue eyes.

"Neither will I, babe. Thank you for letting me have this day."

Whether he would see her again at the store or not was out of the question. By the time Greg was out of the door and headed back to his bike, he could not believe the day that had unfolded before him. A rude meeting with the boss back at work would be awaiting him, but what did he care? Greg had managed to fuck Kate Upton in every way he always dreamed of, finishing the event to leave her drenched and sticky in his cum. It may have been better off to go home and make up a story to tell his supervisor at work tomorrow. Pedaling his way out of the upper class neighborhood on his bike, the wind roaming through his hair, all he could do was grin like a winner.

THE END