Captivating Sin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Vince paid, they stood to leave. He helped his daughter into her jacket, and then she took his hand. They walked out of the restaurant hand in hand like a real couple. He and Lila hadn't held hands in years and years. In fact he couldn't recall the last time they had held hands or kissed, like really kissed. Why had they stopped doing these things?

Later that evening, Vince was feeling good. He had had a really nice time with his daughter. He enjoyed holding her hand both in the restaurant and while walking out. Somehow it had made him feel younger and more virile. He was feeling so good in fact, that it didn't even bother him when his wife came home and barely acknowledged him. She instead hopped right in the shower. That was another new thing she was doing. As soon as she came home from book club, or scrap booking or whatever she did, she would shower.

"Did you two have a nice dinner?" Lila asked as she came out of their bathroom. She was toweling her hair, and was wrapped up completely in a fluffy robe.

"We did." Vince responded. His eyes slid over his wife, and that's when he saw something that made his stomach clench. On Lila's neck there was a purplish mark that looked suspiciously like a hickey. As if sensing his interest, Lila pulled the collar of her robe up a little higher, but it was too late. Vince had saw the evidence, of what he had been avoiding thinking. Now he was sure and couldn't pretend anymore. Lila was having an affair.

Vince stood up, but remained silent. Something shifted in the air, and he could tell they both felt it. "I am going to move to the guest bedroom." he said with deadly calm.

"What? Why?" Lila's voice went up a little.

"I think you know why, and when you're ready to confess let me know."

"I have nothing to confess!" her chin came up with indignation.

"That hickey on your neck says otherwise, Lila." Vince's voice was sad. He gathered his stuff, and left the bedroom, leaving his wife sputtering in his wake.

The guest bedroom bed was lumpy, and the street light shone through the curtains no matter how he adjusted them. Vince felt hurt. He firmly believed his wife was having an affair. He also felt conflicted. As angry as he wanted to be with Lila, wasn't he guilty too? Sure, he hadn't had sex with Fiona, but not because he didn't want to! He lusted after his daughter like he had never lusted after anyone before. How could he be furious with Lila, when he was not so innocent himself?

It was getting late, and Vince was reasonably certain Lila would be sleeping. He knew he shouldn't go to his daughter. It would be a mistake, but he also didn't have the willpower to stop himself. He needed her in his arms tonight. He needed to bury his nose in her hair and smell her shampoo. He needed to wrap his arms around her slender body and feel her warmth. He needed more, but assured himself he would not take more than just her closeness.

The routine was always the same, with the exception that since their kiss Vince had taken to locking Fiona's bedroom door behind him. He sneaked in almost silently, and moved directly to the bed. Fiona always shifted over to give him room to join her. He lifted the blankets and slipped under right behind her. His arms immediately circled her, but tonight Fiona was naked. Vince's breath hitched in his chest. His cock instantly grew hard in his boxer shorts.

"Baby?" he whispered in a strangled voice.

"I'm glad you're here, Daddy."

Her skin felt so warm and soft. Vince wished he was bare as well so he could fully feel her silky length pressed against him. Even as it was this felt far too good, it had to be sinful. His hands moved almost as if on their own vocation. He brought them up and cupped her perfect breasts. Gently caressing them he worked his hands to the tip of her puckered nipples. Fiona sighed softly.

Slowly, painfully slowly, Vince let his hands slide down her stomach. It was flat, and the skin felt incredible under his fingers. He was rock hard and he knew she could feel it. In his mind he kept screaming at himself to stop and go back to the guest room. He knew that some lines, once crossed, would change everything forever. He couldn't be sure that the changes would be good though. He could very well ruin his relationship with her all because he had a forbidden hunger for her as a woman, not as a daughter.

He was so close to getting up and leaving, and maybe Fiona sensed this. She shifted back against him invitingly. She felt too damn good, and smelled even better. Instead of leaving, Vince found himself leaning forward to nuzzle the sensitive skin at her neck. She smelled as good as she felt, and it left him wondering how she might taste.

"I want to kiss you." he said so low he wasn't sure she would even hear him, but she did and rolled over in his arms.

She pressed close so that her naked body was as close to him as possible. "Kiss me, Daddy." she said breathlessly. This was Vince's undoing. He could not resist the sweet sexy lilt in her voice, the heat of her body, the feel of her breasts pressed to his chest. Even through his thin t-shirt he could feel her rock hard nipples pressed against him.

Vince groaned as his mouth came down on hers. Again, like last time, the heat was swift and intense. The kiss swirled and danced. They breathed each other in. It was intense, wild, and reckless. It was everything a kiss was meant to be, even if it was forbidden fruit.

When finally their lips parted, they both panted hard. Excitement was making Vince's hands shake ever so slightly, but it also made Fiona's breath hitch. Their roles as father and daughter took a backseat, and they were man and woman in bed together. They had needs, wants, desires that could not be ignored much longer.

"Please..." Fiona managed. It was a plea. Vince wanted to give her everything he had to offer, and he wanted to take everything she could offer.

He wanted to, but suddenly he couldn't. He was her father, and even though she was a grown woman, it was his job to protect her not take advantage of her. "Fiona...we can't."

Moving slowly, and with a heavy heart, Vince slid back and got out of his daughter's bed. He tucked the blanket securely back around her naked form. "I love you so much, and I can't do this to you." With that he left her room.

Fiona heard her bedroom door close with the softest click, but it resonated in her ears like a gunshot. Her heart sputtered painfully at the sound. What had she been thinking? What had she done? She felt instant regret. She had pushed her father too far. It was wrong, and she knew that. She had warned herself just to accept what he could offer. Don't demand more. It had been a mistake to wait naked for him.

Regret consumed her now, and tears burned in her eyes and on her cheeks. She felt embarrassed, rejected, and so very ashamed. What kind of daughter falls in love with her own father? Loving her father had always been easy, and always would be, but somehow over the last several months she had fallen in love with her own father in a romantic sense.

He was such a good man, a strong man, and he loved her unconditionally. Being close to him was easy, and so natural. The desire in her had built and built until she no longer felt she could deny it. It had been a calculated move to take off all of her clothing before going to bed for the night. Seduce felt like too strong of a word, but that was pretty much what she had intended to do.

She had imagined them making love in her dark bedroom. His hands would have caressed her entire body. His kisses would have trailed from her mouth to her throat, then down to her breasts and lower. They would have touched, tasted and enjoyed every inch of each other, and then when they couldn't resist it any longer he would part her legs and fill her with his hard cock. He would feel perfect inside her, she just knew it.

It took Fiona a long time and a lot of tears to finally get to sleep. If her father could not love her and make love to her as a woman, she certainly hoped they could salvage their father and daughter relationship. She went to sleep with that wish dancing in her mind.

Fiona had debated skipping breakfast with her parents. Of course there was still the stringing embarrassment of her shameful behavior the night before, but also she sensed a strain between Vince and Lila. They had been behaving out of character. Everything seemed to be good and messed up, and Fiona couldn't help but blame herself. Did her mother sense something going on between Fiona and her father?

Lila was making breakfast. The kitchen smelled of bacon and eggs. Her appetite must have finally been returning, because Fiona found her stomach grumbling loudly as soon as she smelled the food.

"Good Morning." Lila greeted in a strained voice. Fiona looked at her mother and noted that it appeared she had been crying. Her nose and eyes were red and puffy. She wore no make-up, and her hair was pulled back in a tight bun. All of this was very un-Lila like.

"Morning." Fiona mumbled.

Vince lowered his paper and glanced at Fiona, "Morning." His eyes skittered over her, and then the newspaper was back in place essentially blocking his wife and daughter out.

Fiona sat. The kitchen was silent except for the sound of the bacon frying on the stove. What exactly was going on here? Had her father told her mother about them? They hadn't really done anything, well not anything unforgivable. Then again, Fiona knew she would never be able to forgive if she were to be in Lila's place.

Lila brought breakfast to the table. Vince reluctantly lowered his paper. Everything sort of happened in slow motion. Lila put the plates down and then stood back folding her hands over her stomach. She straightened her back, squared her shoulders and lifted her chin. "I'm leaving." she declared.

Several beats of dead silence went by, and then Fiona asked cautiously, "What do you mean by that, Mom?"

Lila let out a long shuddering breath, "I mean, I love your father, but I am leaving him. I love you both, and I am sorry."

Fiona was stunned into silence. Her father didn't react. He sat, stone faced, and didn't say a word.

Lila had left that day. She had all but run from the kitchen. It would seem she had already packed her bags and put them in the car, because she simply changed her clothes and walked out the front door. She took her car and hadn't so much as called home since. After Lila had left, Vince went to his room and hadn't come out since. Fiona was beyond worried about her father.

She tried his bedroom door several times, only to find it firmly locked. He would respond in one word answers when she tried to talk to him through the wood door. She left food outside the door, but most of it seemed to go untouched. She knew she needed to reach out to him, much the same way he had done for her. It had to be as a daughter though. She wouldn't make the mistake of trying to cross the lines ever again. She just wanted to comfort her Dad when he hurt. A loss was a loss, and Fiona knew very well about loss.

It was a Saturday morning, and Vince had been locked up in his bedroom now for officially a week. Enough was enough. Fiona marched to her Dad's bedroom door and knocked firmly. Her chest puffed a little with purpose and the firm speech she was about to give. He needed to listen. This couldn't keep going on this way. Fiona knocked hard.

Several minutes went by of silence. She knocked again. This time the door swung open, and there stood her Dad freshly showered and fully dressed. "Hello, Baby." he greeted with a warm grin.

"I...we...we need to talk." she finally managed.

"About what?" he blinked, all innocence.

"About what? About Lila! About you! About us!" the last part slid past her lips before she could stop it. Immediately Fiona wished she could pull it back.

"Come in." Vince went back into the bedroom and sat on his neatly made bed. Fiona noted that the bedding was all freshly washed. Her Dad had been busy overnight. He patted the bed next to himself. "Come, sit. What's on your mind, love?"

Was he really pretending nothing had happened? Fiona didn't know what to make of her father's sudden turn. "You can't just pretend nothing happened."

"I'm not." Vince said with a sigh. "I am moving on. Lila is having an affair, and to up and leave us she must have strong feelings for this other person. I have no choice, Fiona, I need to pick myself up and move on."

Fiona bit her lower lip. She didn't mean to be selfish, but what did this all mean for her? What exactly did her Dad mean by moving on? He seemed to be in a better head space, and for that she was grateful. However, she was also hopelessly in love with her own father, and she had no idea what to do about it. She could hardly sleep, eat, or concentrate lately. Her feelings for her father were consuming her every thought.

"What's the matter, Fiona?"

"I can't keep pretending." she stood and paced on the plush cream carpet. "I can't pretend nothing has happened between us."

"I know...about that..."

Fiona stopped pacing and her hand shot up in warning. "No, don't say something like it was wrong or a mistake. It didn't feel wrong or like a mistake to me. It felt natural and beautiful."

Vince's eyes met his daughter's intense stare. He wanted to deny what she had said. He wanted to correct her, and remind her of who they were and the lines they should never cross. He wanted to say all those things, but they didn't ring true for him. He agreed with her. "I want you more than anything. I want you like a man wants a woman. I crave you in every way possible."

"Then...take me, Daddy."

Four simple words, and they completely unraveled Vince, and he reached for his beautiful daughter. He reached for her as a woman, not as is daughter. He reached for her to take her into his arms as a lover.

After all was said and done, Vince mused at how easy it had been when they had both finally dropped their reservations, along with their clothes, and allowed themselves to give to each other what they truly needed. Now, after, his daughter lay covered but still naked against him. Her head rested on his chest. Her breathing rhythmic as she had fallen asleep.

Vince's head was spinning from what he and his daughter had just done. There was no way he would be able to fall asleep, but he was thrilled to have his daughter sleeping on his chest. He stroked his hand lovingly over her bare shoulder, feeling her soft supple skin under his fingers. He thought back over what they had done. Reveling in the sheer joy of it.

Clothing had gone flying with them fumbling almost clumsily in their haste to be skin to skin. Once they were both undressed they paused and stood staring at each other. Fiona's body was perfect, and it made Vince's mouth water. He felt momentarily self conscious about his own body, since he was over fifty and his body wasn't nearly as tight as it had been when we was in his twenties or thirties. He got over that pretty quickly when he saw desire flare in his daughter's eyes.

Then they were kissing with wild abandon. Their kisses were red hot and left them both feeling breathless and dizzy. Hands wandered everywhere. Vince explored Fiona's soft supple skin, and found himself groaning against her wet mouth. Their tongues danced much like they had before. Fiona tasted of pure sin, and Vince couldn't drink enough of her in.

More, he wanted and needed more. He needed to taste every single inch of her body. He moved her to the bed and tossed the bedding back. Fiona didn't hesitate getting onto the bed. Neither of them hesitated. She lay on her back and he lay partially over her. They continued to kiss. Vince let his hand wander down between his daughter's legs. She was shaved there, and Vince wasn't accustomed to that, but he found he quite liked it. She felt so soft, and looked so pink.

As his curious finger slid between her smooth lips, Fiona moaned and parted her legs in wanton abandon. She was offering herself up to him. Opening up and letting him take whatever he wanted. She arched her back causing her breasts and nipples to lift. As Vince explored between her thighs, he took a pebble hard nipple between his lips. Fiona was already growing quite wet between her legs. This thrilled Vince, since he was completely rock hard. Desire pounded through him making it hard to think.

The world shrank away, and it was just Vince and his beautiful daughter. He shifted on the bed, lifting himself. He kissed and licked her nipples and breasts. He moved up and kissed her mouth until her lips looked almost swollen and bruised. As her chest heaved he kissed his way down her neck and back to her breasts. All the while his hand played with the swollen little button that was her clit. As his fingers would slide up over it she would gasp and sometimes shiver.

Vince kept kissing and tasting his way down her body. He moved over her flat stomach and dipped his tongue into her belly button. Her hands were in his hair now as her stomach quivered under his mouth. Lower and lower still he kept moving. Her musky aroused scent floated on the air, and it drew Vince lower still. He had to taste her.

Moving between her widely parted legs Vince finally got a good view of his daughter's soft pink pussy. He parted her lips and looked at the pink folds within. The very sight made his desire pound within him. His need almost took on it's own entity. She was soaked. He could see her opening, and knew that she would feel perfect when she sheathed him. They would be a perfect match. He just knew it.

Bringing his mouth down he paused, poised over her wet mound. He blew softly, and watched her shiver again. She was looking down, but her eyes were heavy with stormy need. Fiona's breathing was shallow, and Vince thought he could hear both of their hearts thundering in unison.

"Do you want this, Fiona?" Vince whispered. His mouth was so close. He had to taste her, and wasn't sure what he would do if she said no.

"Yesssss...Daddy...please!" her words were a plea.

Her needs combined with his needs tore through Vince as he finally lowered his mouth and took his very first taste of his daughter. He would never admit this later, but as his tongue took it's first sweep of her wet pussy he nearly came. Without even touching himself, and without her touching him, just her taste alone nearly made him cum all over the bed. He had paused, it was brief, but he had needed to regain control of himself. He shuddered with lust, and then dove back in with a ferocious hunger. Fiona nearly came up off the bed as she cried out, and came hard all over his face.

"That was too easy, my darling." Vince said as he watched his daughter panting.

Her orgasm had been so swift that it had surprised them both. He realized that she must have been like a tightly coiled spring, so all it had taken was a few sweeps of his tongue and she released immediately. It had been incredible to watch his daughter's body quiver and shake through that first orgasm, and if he had anything to say about it she was going to have more.

His fingers gently slid over the folds of her soaked pussy. He avoided her clit knowing it would be super sensitive right after such a powerful orgasm. He lowered his mouth again, and she almost whined. He knew she wanted more, but felt too sensitive and tingly yet. She needn't worry though, since Vince didn't want to lick her clit just yet. He wanted to bury his tongue inside her and truly taste her.

Positioning his mouth nice and low, Vince stretched his tongue out and used it to reach into her creamy wet opening. She was so hot, and so wet, and damn did she taste perfect to him. He used his tongue to fuck her. At first Fiona had only made small soft sounds, but soon her breathing began to quicken and he could tell her body was already climbing toward another orgasm. Ever so gently he used a thumb to begin rubbing over her clit. His touch was feather light, but steady.