Captive

Story Info
Natalie surrenders to her captor.
6.1k words
4.44
12.2k
18
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am not sure how I got here. How I became a literal slave to my body? How I would do anything for the earth shattering orgasms he gave me? How I would allow him to humiliate me? How I would allow myself to be bred for his own satisfaction? How I would come to love him?

I was leaving a lecture for my chemistry class when it happened, when my story began.

I had always been, what some people would call, a nerd. I only cared about my studies.

Being so driven to succeed at school, I had little time for parties and boys. At 20, I was still a virgin.

It was ominously dark, when a stereotypical, nondescript, black, van pulled up next to me as I was crossing the street.

A man jumped out of the sliding door and grabbed me before I knew anything was happening.

Once I was pulled in the van, a fabric sack was pulled over my head. It smelled of men's cologne.

The scent was light and clean. If I wasn't so scared, I'd have thought more about it. I would eventually come to love the scent.

My hands were quickly tied behind my back.

Despite being bound, I still felt embarrassed because my titties were thrust out.

My embarrassment quickly turned to fear as someone began to unbutton my shirt and caress my exposed, but still bra covered titties.

The cold air and the fingers squeezing them made my body respond. My nipples immediately got hard and my clit began to tingle.

I had barely done anything with a boy besides kissing and it was electrifying to be touched like that.

"Man, you can't be touching her like that. The boss is gonna be real mad. Do her shirt up for fucks sake."

"Did you see these titties though, man? They feel even better that they look. Huge and firm, just the way I like them. I just wanna stick my cock in there and fuck them"

I hadn't screamed or even said anything up to that point. I was afraid to fight back because I didn't know what was going on.

"Please. Please don't Sir," I pleaded.

"You begging me only makes me want to more slut."

"Dude! Don't you fucking dare cut her bra off. We're almost there and he's gonna be so fucking pissed if he knew you touched her!"

I felt something cold between my titties and hoped he wouldn't cut it off but the same time I was exhilarated by the thought.

"He said pristine condition, dumb ass."

"All right, all right. She is sweet as fuck though. I wonder what he's gonna do with her?"

"Don't know. Don't care. I just don't need to lose the money he's paying us."

I felt the man begin to button my blouse but he pinched my nipples, painfully, before he finished.

To my surprise, my clit got super hard.

I had touched myself a million times and that felt so different than this stranger pinching me. The pain he gave me triggered something inside me I couldn't explain.

The van jerked to a stop and I lurched forward but was caught before I ended up flying face first into anything.

One of them took me out of the van and helped me stand up straight.

I had no idea what I was stepping into, no idea where I was. The ride seemed to take forever but was a blur at the same time. I couldn't have calculated the distance I traveled, if I had tried.

I was walked up steps that sounded like stone beneath my feet. A heavy sounding door opened and I was led inside.

"Where's he want her, Eric?"

A very deep voice said, "we're going to take her downstairs and hook her up. He has a room prepared for her."

I really started to get scared when they said hook her up.

I was led to an elevator and was taken down to wherever they were taking me.

The room smelled like the cologne I had smelled on the bag they put over my head.

When they undid my hands I started to struggle for the first time, kicking and trying to pull away.

"I don't think you want to do that slut. You'll be sorry," the voice that had answered the door informed me.

"Please. Please don't do this. Don't hurt me. Please don't hook me up. I'll be good. Do whatever I'm told, just don't hook me up."

"I'm telling you bitch. You better stop struggling and whining."

The way he said it was so threatening, I stopped struggling.

My hands were lifted above my head and secured.

My ankles were secured to the floor, legs spread. At least my feet touched the ground so I wasn't hanging as painfully as I would have been otherwise.

A cool draft went up my skirt and I realized how wet I had become.

I didn't want to be there, was terrified of what was going to happen to me, and yet my body was betraying me.

I was left there, hanging from the ceiling, when I heard a door close, and I was left in silence.

In my mind, I was sorry I hadn't told people I loved them. I wished I had spent more time with them and hadn't studied so much.

I was petrified about was going to happen and worried I would be killed.

I thought I was alone and tried to free myself when the smell of the cologne became so strong, I assumed he was close to me.

"Stop struggling little one. It will go badly for you," he whispered.

I felt his breath on my skin and I unexpectedly became warm all over.

That warm feeling got worse when he ripped open my blouse. I was so fearful, I involuntarily peed myself.

"Now what'd you go and do that for? You've gone and made a mess and we just can't have that, now can we?"

I felt something cold between my tits and my bra was cut down the center. My titties spilled out and my, embarrassingly hard, nipples were at attention.

"Well, these are even better than I imagined they would be."

As I thought about how he could have imagined them before, he began to run his fingers around my nipples, barely touching them. Once again, my body betrayed me as a moan escaped my lips.

"You like that do you?"

I didn't respond.

"Answer me slut! I asked if you like it?"

"No Sir. I don't. What are you going to do with me?"

"I ask the questions slut," he ordered as he slapped my titties simultaneously.

It hurt so badly, I was certain I had welts.

I bit my lip because I wasn't going to show him he hurt me. I was determined I was not going to show weakness.

"Now, what are we going to about this?"

I knew he meant my skirt and, in no time at all, he cut that and my panties, and they both fell to the floor.

"Look at that piss down your legs. Disgusting."

I heard water turn on and felt the coldest water, ever, spray me down, the remnants of my blouse and bra still over my shoulders.

Tears began to stream down my face and, for the first time, I was grateful my face was covered.

I was so cold, but once he turned the water off, the warm room temperature felt marvelous on my skin and woefully hard nipples.

The sensation was oddly titillating and I felt my pussy get warm again.

"I'm going to unhook you just to get those cold, wet, clothes off of you. If you fight, I promise, you will regret it. The consequences will be severe."

I complied, thinking I would do what I had to do, until I figured out how to escape.

There was no way of knowing at that time, I'd never leave.

"Good girl," he said while hooking me back up.

I felt something soft and warm being rubbed all over me. He was drying my skin in a very tender fashion and my pussy started to moisten, once again.

Why was my body acting like that? What was wrong with me to be held against my will and yet, my body liked it.

"I suppose you are wondering how you got here and why you are here?"

"We've actually met before Natalie, you probably don't remember, but I asked you for directions months ago. My GPS wasn't working properly and I was looking for that Mexican restaurant on Fifth Street? Ring a bell?"

It did. I remembered thinking he was the most beautiful man I had ever seen. Thick, blonde, beautiful hair. Piercing blue eyes.

I remembered.

"I thought you were beautiful, sweet, and best of all, naïve."

"You set your backpack on the ground and I caught just a glimpse of those perfect tits of yours."

"I knew I must have you."

I wanted to ask him what he meant by having me.

Was I going to raped and held hostage until he killed me?

His fingers ran down my spine, ever so slightly, and between my ass cheeks.

He proceeded to touch nearly ever part of my body with his fingertips, avoiding my pussy, for the moment.

"I mean, look at you, this stunning red hair," he pulled what was left of my bun apart and grabbed my hair, pulling my head back.

I felt his tongue caress my neck and my pussy got wetter, fast.

There was no doubt it would visible on my lips.

He let go of my hair and circled my belly with his fingers.

"And this belly, with just the perfect amount of thickness. And these hips."

"I never imagined myself as a father but your belly, and those hips, made me want to breed you in the most primal way."

What?! Breed me, hell no I screamed inside, vowing to plot my escape as soon as the opportunity arose.

"You are going to look so sexy with my baby growing inside here."

I couldn't stay quiet anymore, " absolutely not. It will never happen! I don't want to have sex with you and I don't want a baby," I shouted.

"I'll never fuck you and you will never impregnate me."

I started to struggle then and immediately felt something thin start to whip my ass. I knew it was thin by the sound it made before he struck me.

In the time it took him to say, "you're going to fuck me. In fact, I'm not going to rape you. Your going to beg for my cock and my seed, willingly," he had whipped me five times.

"That will never happen!"

"Oh yes it will. Believe it."

I wanted to keep struggling but I knew the skin on my ass couldn't take anymore.

I felt his fingers trace the triangle of my pussy, just around the edges, where my mound met my thighs.

I didn't want him to see how wet he was making me.

"Please. Please don't do that," I implored.

"Are you telling me you don't fancy me touching you, Natalie?"

"I don't like it! You are a monster for doing this to me!"

How did he know my name? I never told him.

"Hmm is that so? Then why is your little pussy so wet?" he asked as he ran a finger through my lips.

"Pretty sure you do like all of this, otherwise, why would your juice be nearing on soaking the tops of your thighs."

I heard him slurp his finger and all I could think about was, what would it sound like if he slurped on my pussy like that.

My clit was so hard. My body was doing everything I didn't want it to.

His mouth met my nipple and his tongue danced around it.

A moan escaped my lips and he chuckled.

I hated that I couldn't even control it.

Suddenly, I didn't sense or hear him near me.

Trying to ascertain where he was in the room, I meekly asked, "how do you know my name?"

"That's a very good question Natalie. After you gave me directions, I went around and asked about you, claiming I had a bracelet I saw you drop."

"The people in your town are affable and have very loose lips."

"I know you have an older sister, that your parents were killed in a car accident when you were five, and that your grandmother raised you, but she passed away unexpectedly last year."

"I know you are devoted to your studies. Perhaps you are trying to prove you are not broken from your tragedies or, perhaps, doing so helps you avoid people getting too close to you?"

I could hear him messing around on a table behind me and felt the shower spray hit me again but it was warm, the perfect temperature actually.

I assumed he had knelt between his legs because I felt his hot breath on my pussy and it was exhilarating.

"I do remember you, you know? I don't know your name because I didn't stalk you, but I'll figure it out. I'll escape and tell everyone what you have done!"

"Is that so? And do you honestly think I'll let that happen?"

"You'll make a mistake."

"Believe what you want slut. Now, if I were you, I'd shut that hole of yours. I'm going to shave that little pussy of yours."

I felt something cool on my skin, presumably shaving cream, and the cold razor glide over my mound.

The warm water running down my back, the chilliness on my pussy, and his hands on me, made my belly quiver and my knees a little weak.

He parted my lips and his fingers brushed my clit. It felt like all me nerves were activated at once and it made me shiver with excitement.

"Look how responsive you are to my touch Natalie. You're going to be begging for my cock in no time."

"Never. If I already know what you look like why are you covering my face?"

"It makes all of your senses sharper, touch feels better and more intense."

I felt him stand and reach over my shoulder to grab what turned out to be the shower sprayer.

The warm water trickled down my chest and legs. I thought he could be right because no shower before that time felt so intense.

I then felt the sprayer directly on my pussy, the pulsating water spreading my fold and dancing on my clit.

It felt so overwhelming my knees buckled and he grabbed me to stop my fall. It was then I realized, he too was naked because his bare chest was against mine.

He continued to hold me, spray my pussy and whispered to me, "it feels so good doesn't it Natalie?"

I didn't answer but it did.

"Natalie," he said in a rather sing song sort of way, "it feels good doesn't it?"

"No, it doesn't. Please let me go," I half heartedly pleaded.

"Are you sure?"

I felt him kneel before me and his mouth meet my mound.

It was the most exquisite sensation as he licked and sucked on my clit.

I felt an orgasm building in me and swore to myself I wouldn't cum.

"How's it feel now Natalie?" he asked as he slipped a finger inside me.

I couldn't help a moan and he answered me with a chuckle.

Fear was not first on my mind at that time, rather, I was trying to quash my impending orgasm.

"I'm going to love pumping my cum in this tight hole of yours."

Just then he started to finger fuck me with force, slamming into me, and curling his bouncing finger towards my spot.

That was the first time my body fully betrayed me.

I came so powerfully my knees fully gave out and I dropped down on his hand that never stopped manipulating my spot.

"Your practically crushing my finger with your pussy Natalie. Ready to admit it felt good?"

I was physically and mentally exhausted. My body hung painfully by my wrists. I couldn't resist him anymore.

Defeated, I replied that it did.

"Good girl Natalie."

After he helped me to my feet he rinsed my pussy once more and gently dried me and rubbed my body with the sweetest smelling lotion.

"I'm going to let you down now little one. Don't fight and I'll get you dressed and fed. You must be hungry after that?"

I didn't fight, just let him put on, what I later found out, was a silk nightie.

He led me across luxurious feeling carpet and sat me down.

I sunk into the comfortable chair and heard him leave the room.

My fatigue won over and I fell asleep.

When I awoke my head was uncovered and there was food on a tray with a silver domed cover over it.

I was overwhelmed by the beauty of the room.

Floor to ceiling bookshelves were at either end of the room. There was a deck on the other side of a sliding door and I thought that would be how I escaped, for just a moment.

When I stepped onto the deck I realized that any attempt to escape that way would be futile and potentially fatal.

The deck overlooked a cliff by the ocean. There was a beach several hundred feet below, at least it seemed that far.

Despite it not being an escape route, the view was stunning.

I scanned the room briefly, vowing to search for an escape route the next day.

Starving, I decided to eat and was pleased to see a restaurant quality meal before me.

I briefly worried the food was poisoned but ultimately came to the decision if he wanted to kill me he would have probably done it by then.

After devouring my dinner, I found the luxurious bathroom I had been in earlier.

I could still smell him there.

He did smell nice I thought to myself.

Once I had eaten, I grabbed a copy of Little Women and climb under the covers of the bed that offered a gorgeous view of the ocean.

I never did read that night because I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

The next day he never came to see me. I spent the time reading, relaxing, and at times, inspecting the room for any signs of being able to escape.

Eric brought me food, I had found clothes to wear, and was incredibly bored.

I wanted to see him, maybe he had changed his mind, or somehow I could change his notion of keeping me.

My second morning being held captive I was awoken by Eric with food and instructions to get dressed in the clothes he had laid out as soon as I was done.

I quickly realized they weren't actually clothes but a soft white lace corset with garters and matching thigh highs.

I put it on and myself in the mirror. I washed my face and brushed my hair not realizing I was readying myself for my captor.

I looked beautiful and my pantiless pussy looked stunning framed by the garters and stockings.

Suddenly, Eric was standing in the doorway of the bathroom and I flushed with embarrassment.

There went my body betraying me again. I thought back to him touching me and felt my clit tingle.

"I have to put this on you," he said. In an outstretched hand he held a white silk blind fold.

Eric covered my eyes, secured the blindfold, and warned me not to move it, even a little bit, or he would know.

"Lay on the bed and wait for your Master."

Master? Not even close. I wouldn't submit to him in a lifetime.

Many moments passed before he entered the room. My time waiting was spent telling myself I wasn't going to let him make me cum again.

All it did was make me think of the pleasure he had already given me and my pussy started to get slick.

"Good morning Natalie. I trust you are finding everything you need in your suite?"

I didn't answer, I was just thankful I wasn't tied to the bed.

He must have read my mind because he said, "Answer Natalie or I'll have to punish you."

"Yes."

"Good, I'm glad, you will ultimately enjoy it here."

I felt Him lay down next to me. I started to scoot away but he slid his arm under my neck, grabbing my shoulder, and held me tightly with the other.

He started to spread my thighs and I held them closed.

My resistance was met buy multiple smacks on my thighs.

He sure hit hard.

I stopped struggling and let him spread them.

He began to run his fingers, gently, up and down my thighs.

Despite my mind saying don't enjoy it, my body had other ideas.

His touch had, what I assumed was, the desired effect.

My nipples began to get hard and my pussy started to seep juice.

Goosebumps covered my body and his fingers began to gently manipulate my pussy.

I wanted to moan, it felt so good, but bit my lip instead.

"Such a pretty little pussy. I'm really going to like fucking it."

When he said fucking it he plunged a finger inside me and began to saw it in and out very slowly.

It felt amazing and I did start to wonder what his cock would feel like inside me.

"Are you a virgin Natalie? My investigative skills only go so far. I suspect you are though."

I hesitated and he slapped my, already sore thighs.

"Yes Sir, I am."

"Very nice. I'm going to like being your first and last."

He began to finger fuck me with force as he cradled my body tightly.

When he started to suck my nipple through the lace covering them I came so close to cumming but held back.

"You're going to cum soon. Huh, Natalie?"

I was really close and abruptly he stopped, kissed my forehead, and slid out of the bed.

"Now, don't you make yourself cum Natalie. I own your orgasms from now on."

"Lay here until Eric comes to get you ready."

12