Captive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ready for what Sir?"

"You'll see but you should like it."

I hear him leave and Eric enter the room.

Eric came over and sat me up, removing the blindfold at the same time.

"Look at that juicy pussy of yours. Seems like the Boss is getting to you."

His comment was met was silence.

He went into the closet and pulled out a dress that fell to the tops of my thigh highs and draped from my skin like liquid.

He handed me very high heels that I was certain I would fall wearing them.

There were no panties. I felt utterly exposed.

When Eric left the room he entered and I saw his face again.

He was just as beautiful as I remembered and it kind of took my breath away.

"You look beautiful Natalie. Such a natural beauty. Come over here."

I tentatively approached and stood in front of him.

He wrapped something around my neck.

"This is your first collar Natalie. Behave and you will get a much nicer one. This collar has special features and will shock you a bit should you decide to not comply."

What was he saying he would shock me? Maybe he was just trying to scare me, it looked like a pretty rhinestone necklace, after all.

"Spread your legs, Natalie."

Not wanting to take a chance at being shocked I complied. He showed me a small egg shaped thing that he slid into my pussy.

"Still so wet Natalie. I like that."

I had no idea what it was until we were at a party for his friend .

I couldn't believe he took me, his captive, as his plus one.

On our way to the party he explained I was to act normally and not in distress or there would be consequences.

Foolishly, I asked what the consequences were.

"First of all, little girl, don't question me. There are a wide range of consequences that could happen for many different infractions. I think the one that should stop you from misbehaving or causing a scene anywhere will be the fact that I have video of you from the moment you entered my house."

"Before you start thinking the video would show that you were being held against your will, keep in mind it could be edited to show how slutty you are."

"Surely, you don't want such a video being sent to your grandmother do you?"

I meekly shook my head, feeling defeated.

"Good, glad we have an understanding. You will act like my girlfriend as that is what my friends have been told about you."

I still didn't know his name, he had only asked for directions when we met.

"What do I call you Sir?"

"I have to say, Natalie, I love that you call me Sir and I didn't even have to tell you to do so."

"I'm Grayson. When we are in the company of others, you may call me Gray. When we are alone it shall be Sir."

"Yes Sir."

We arrived at a very modern mansion on the beach. A young man opened the car door for me and appeared to enjoy looking down my dress.

I had never dressed so provocatively and certainly had never gone without panties.

He expected me to act like everything was normal when I normally had difficulty in social situations.

When Sir put his hand in his pocket to tip the valet, the egg inside me started to softly vibrate.

The surprise made me gasp and Sir glanced at me with a proud smile.

As he placed his hand around mine, he whispered, "You will be the most beautiful woman here Natalie. I expect you to be a good girl. How's that little pussy of yours?"

I wasn't going to tell him that my pussy was getting juicier by the second. I wasn't going to tell him that it was invigorating and I loved it.

"It's just fine, thank you."

"Just fine Natalie? Your nipples are hard and everyone will see."

I couldn't admit that it was making me hotter thinking about people seeing me, I felt naked and weak.

I didn't have to answer, thankfully. We were approached by an older man with white hair and a very young blonde about my age.

Sir greeted the man with an outstretched hand.

"Nice to see you Gray. Who's this lovely young lady with you?"

"This is Natalie. Natalie this is Jason and...?"

"This is Missy. She's my wife. We got married a few weeks ago. Didn't we honey?"

"We sure did baby," Missy replied as she leaned in and rubbed her body against him.

I noticed she had a very large diamond on her finger and the vibration increased inside me.

My knees got weak and I had to lean into Sir to avoid falling. My skin was set ablaze and I couldn't hide my increased breath.

Missy and I stood quietly while the men talked and I began to think about Sir's cock inside me.

Would it feel as good as the thing inside me?

Thankfully, Sir and the other man, wrapped up their conversation.

I looked up at Sir and whispered a request to use the ladies room.

"I'll escort you little one. Is your little pussy wet yet? Are you ready to beg for my cock?"

"No, I'm not wet and I don't want your cock in me."

"Is that so? Let us see about that"

He pulled me close and stuck his fingers between my legs.

"You are so very wet my little slut. Such a dirty girl."

He rubbed my clit and I fell into him.

"I can't wait to slip my cock in this pussy."

I couldn't take trying to pretend to be OK but also didn't want to surrender.

"Still have to use the bathroom, Natalie?"

"Yes, Sir, I do."

"OK, let us find one."

I had been hoping to remove the egg, even though I knew there would be consequences, but was thwarted when Sir came in with me.

"Did you think you were going to be alone Natalie? I can't risk you taking out my toy."

I really had to go so I sat down but quickly realized my clit was too hard and I was too embarrassed to pee.

"What's the problem little girl? Stage fright?"

"You know there is a easy way to end this, don't you?"

"No, Sir, I don't. What do I have to do?" I asked, still sitting on the toilet, legs spread.

"You just have to ask for my cock."

"No, thank you."

It was then he sped up the egg. It was so intense I had to grab on to the sides of the toilet, to steady myself.

I was speeding towards orgasm and felt like I was going to hyperventilate.

"That's it Natalie. I can see you're about to cum. Do you want to cum?"

I shook my head no even though I was seconds away.

"Look at that little pussy just gushing Natalie. I'm going to fuck you so hard."

Just before I hit the point of no return, he shut off the egg.

"Well, since you obviously don't have to pee, let's go back out to the party. No need to wipe up. You can go out there with your juice running down your thighs."

I was mortified and had to make a decision. I couldn't go out there like that, just walking would rub my clit. There was no way I could pretend to be friendly.

"Fine. We can go."

"You're going to have to say it Natalie."

Hesitantly, meekly, I said, "you can fuck me."

"Not good enough. Say it."

I did want him to fuck me. If it felt anything like the egg, if he would let me cum, I wanted it.

"Please Sir. Please fuck me."

"Still not good enough."

Fine, "I want you to fuck me. Please fuck me."

"I told you, you would beg me to fuck you."

"As much as I would like to fuck you here, on this counter, I won't. Let's sneak out."

He grabbed my hand and we walked to the front, not really sneaking.

Sir asked for the car and whispered something to the valet.

When he brought the car, and opened the door for me, I noticed he kept his eyes on my crotch.

I slid into the car and my dress rose, exposing my thighs and pussy.

"You are right Sir. That is one wet pussy just begging to be fucked"

I had never been so embarrassed in my entire life.

"And that is exactly what I intend to do young man."

As we left he instructed me to keep my legs open so he could see how wet my pussy was.

It really was wet, leaking down to my asshole, onto the leather seat.

The ride back to his house seemed much faster than the drive to the party.

I was desperate to get back. The whole ride back he would rub my clit for a bit, just until I was about to cum. He'd dip his finger inside me and make me suck it clean.

I'd always wondered what I'd take like but was too nervous to do it, thinking it was taboo, but I liked how I tasted.

Driving up to the home made aware it was less a house than a castle. I wasn't able to appreciate the beauty when we left for the party.

The style was a modern sort of medieval architecture and was one of the most breathtaking things I had ever seen.

The grounds were perfectly manicured and surrounded the stone castle with so many gardens.

I felt a little like a princess when Sir helped me out of the car.

The feeling left quickly when he said, "Look at the mess you left to be cleaned up by the staff. They're going to know your slutty little pussy did that."

I looked back and saw he was right, my juice left an actual puddle on the seat.

Just then, I did feel like a total whore. Who does that, I thought.

Sir escorted me to my quarters and sat in a large chair at the foot of my bed.

"Remove your clothes Natalie. I want to watch your hands on your body. Watch you prepare yourself to take me inside that tight pussy."

"You're still a virgin right? Never had a cock in you?"

"Yes Sir. I'm still a virgin."

"Quite the slut for a virgin. I see how wet you are."

Silently, slowly, without reaction to his comment, I lifted the dress over my head.

My nipples were painfully hard and the shame of standing before my captor, shockingly, made even hotter.

I slipped off my shoes and decided to play along. Lifting my foot to the edge of the bed, I twisted so he had a clear view of my pussy and slid my stocking down, my eyes never leaving contact with his.

"That's perfect Natalie. You're so beautiful. Take the rest off. I can barely stand it."

I walked closer to him and stared into his eyes as I unhooked the corset.

When I was naked I lost my confidence and felt ashamed again. I felt, just for a moment, that I had the power.

Sir stood rapidly, lifted me, and threw me on the bed.

My body had been betraying me from the moment I was abducted but getting tossed on the bed almost me cum right then.

"Spread your legs Natalie."

I did and in moments he was kneeling between them.

"I had so many plans about how this was going to go but I can't wait. You're so wet and ready for me."

"Scoot back and raise yourself on your elbows. I want you to watch my cock penetrate you, mark you as mine."

I did, I wanted to see, watch myself, surrender.

Sir pushed my legs way back and asked me to hold them, despite me being on my elbows, and it was surprisingly comfortable.

It was more confirmation that I was a slut, in my eyes.

His cock looked so large, I thought there was no way he'd fit inside me.

Sir lined up his head with my hole and pushed past the initial barrier.

It stretched me but didn't hurt. It looked primal and surprisingly pleasing to me.

Sir pumped his head in and out for a minute or so, then thrust inside me.

I screamed a bit at the shock and pain that came with him taking me.

He held it there as he whispered in my ear, "such a good little girl. You're so tight and feel like you were made just for me. I have dreamed of this moment for so long and it feels better than I ever imagined."

The pain subsided by the time he pulled back, keeping his head inside.

"You are mine now Natalie."

I saw a bit of blood on his cock as he slid back inside.

I was able to relax, and just enjoy the sensation of him inside me.

Slowly, tenderly, he pushed into my pussy, and it began to feel better that I ever expected it would.

"You like it don't you Natalie?"

"I do Sir. Go a little faster please. Fuck me, please."

"I knew you'd beg."

He started to fuck me it earnest and I was so close to cumming, I could feel my pussy start to clench his cock.

"Do you want to cum Natalie?"

I just nodded.

He leaned in and whispered, "cum on my cock baby. Let it go."

That's all it took. He began to pound me as my cunt squeeze his cock, as though I was trying to suck his cum deep inside me.

I felt a spray of fluid escape me and worried I had peed. Would I be punished.

"Fuck Natalie. A natural squirter. So fucking hot. I can't take it. I'm going to fill you so full."

Sir's warm cum pulsed into me and I came again.

I fully surrendered to him then, in that moment, I knew I would never be able to resist him. I knew I belonged to him and would do whatever it would take to feel him inside me.

When he pulled out I felt empty and hollow. I didn't think of the ramifications of surrendering. I didn't think about what my family would say, what would happen to my schooling, or what sucking his cum so deep inside my fertile womb meant.

I only thought about him fucking me again and again.

It turned out I really was a slut.

12