Captive Ashe 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What movie?" I asked despite the other questions swimming in my head. He shrugged his shoulders before leading me to the couch and instructing me to sit down. I did as he bade and was surprised when he dropped the leash for a moment. The instinct to bolt rushed through me but then I recalled his warning and knew he was faster than me. I sat still.

He left the room briefly to retrieve two cold hard ciders for us. I accepted the drink quietly and watched him warily. It felt alien to be sitting casually like this with him. He used the remote to bring up a streaming service before starting my favorite movie. It chilled me to think that he knew even this about me. I wasn't one to overshare and he'd have had to wade through hours of content before seeing me mention this movie. It scared me how much he knew.

"Emerald..." I didn't know what to say or how to process this. "Why are you letting me upstairs?"

"No reason. I just felt like it was time to have you upstairs with me. If you're good, you'll gain more freedoms." He said easily, pulling me close to him to snuggle on the couch as we watched the gory horror revenge story unfold on screen. I found it funny that he'd willingly watch this movie with me considering the storyline. He knew, though, that watching horror was a turn-on for me and after we'd finished several ciders and the first movie, he turned on another gory horror movie for me and held me close.

I was beginning to feel tipsy and the alcohol was not helping me keep my mind away from the growing tingle in my pussy that accompanied the bloody sight on screen. More freedoms, he'd said. I could eventually gain enough that I could escape. The elation of this realization felt like a breakthrough. I was suddenly energized and reinvigorated toward my mission of escape.

I sat with my head against his shoulder. Each time he encouraged me to drink, I did. I finished several bottles and began to lose focus on my mission and instead became wrapped-up in the movie. By the time the climax came I was squirming in my seat from the needy hot tingle in my pussy. I wanted to fuck. I always did when drinking. A love-drunk I'd tell people. All I wanted when tipsy was to kiss and fuck and tell people how much I loved them. Now, it was working to my disadvantage.

"You feeling horny, baby?" He asked me, hand stroking my arm as he looked down into my eyes. I was pink from ear to ear and couldn't muster the strength to lie to his face so I kept quiet. I was feeling horny. He tugged my leash, winding it around his hand till there was only a foot free between his hand and the collar. Now stuck in position, he used his free hand to pet my hair and stroke my face. It felt good. I leaned into his touch and felt my desire grow stronger. "Will you be a good boy and suck my cock?"

The question took me by surprise. I looked at his jeans where he was clearly aroused. I licked my lips instinctively and felt him tug my leash down. I shook my head despite my gaze remaining on the thick outline of his cock in his jeans. My body wanted it, but I still had enough of my wits to know to resist. "That's okay, baby. I know you need a little help."

He dropped the leash and his fingers tangled in my hair and pulled me to his crotch where he was unbuttoning his jeans to free his dick. It was semi-erect and bobbed slightly as he pulled it free. Hand clamped in my hair, he pushed my lips against his cock. I was tethered to the spot and couldn't have moved even if I wanted to move. I didn't. My lips brushed over the soft skin of his dick before opening so my tongue could tentatively dart out and lick the shaft. It jerked in response. I opened my mouth wider and took some of his shaft into my mouth, sucking and shifting as it grew hard under my touch.

I sucked his head into my mouth next, rolling my tongue over the bulbous tip before massaging his frenulum. My mouth worked his cock slowly. I bobbed my head gently as I took more of him into my mouth as my tongue swirled on the underside of his shaft. I worked him in my mouth building saliva I used to lubricate my way down his shaft till my bottom lip met his balls and I was about to gag. I eased up and then began to bob my head in earnest now as I sucked his cock. He groaned in response, hand loosening in my hair but still keeping a firm hold as he guided me up and down.

"That's it, Ashe." He murmured as I continued my attentive ministrations.

Emerald's head fell back as I used my hand to gently cup and massage his balls as I continued to move my head up and down on his shaft. I pulled up for a moment to suck his head only to have him force my head down all the way and gag me. Utilizing more force, he began to face-fuck me. Moaning, he came in my mouth suddenly. I struggled as I swallowed; his cock down my throat. He ran his fingers through my hair as I gently milked him with my tongue to completion.

"Good boy." He crooned as I finally pulled my mouth away from his flaccid member.

"Thank you." I said breathlessly. I'd always been proud of my oral skills and being praised now felt good. The alcohol had done its job and loosened me up.

"Upstairs." Emerald said, jerking his chin in the direction of the stairs. He pulled my leash. "Crawl."

"Yes Sir." It came out automatically. I rushed to cover my mouth but it had already slipped. Emerald looked at me with fiery lust and smiled, once again yanking my leash. I followed him up to the stairs where he stopped me.

"Undress." He commanded it and I did so. I pushed the open shirt from my shoulders and let it fall to the floor where it was soon joined by my boxers. I told myself that I was only obeying because of the leash, but both of us knew the truth. I was naturally submissive and he'd easily stepped into place as my Dominant. He unhooked the leash and then smacked my ass before once again nodding toward the top of the steps. I crawled upstairs on all fours and he followed behind, watching my plugged ass sway as I moved.

Upstairs, we entered the bedroom and he locked the door behind us. I wondered if they even made door knobs that locked from the inside still. I was once again locked in a room with him. At least this time I didn't have a chain around my ankle.

"Get on the bed." He said sternly as he watched me. I did as he asked and climbed up to the bed where I then sat down and waited for his next instructions. "Good boy, now just sit there."

Emerald knelt down beside the bed and then pulled out a large black duffel bag. Unzipping it, he revealed a massive collection of toys and equipment. I could only partially see what he was doing but noticed floggers, canes, black and white rope, and some bondage equipment. It was the bondage gear that he selected and pulled from the bag. Four matching cuffs. They were all the same blue as my collar and also lined with white faux-fur. He then pulled out several lengths of chain and a spreader-bar. Chills ran down my spine as I watched him. I bit my lip as I, now completely entranced by him, struggled to sit still. My asshole ached around the plug and I could feel the wetness of my arousal on my inner thighs.

Beckoning me with a finger, I scooted to the edge of the bed where he was. Taking my feet into his hands he cuffed first one ankle and then the other quietly without saying anything. He kissed up my legs before capturing my hands in his own and then cuffing my wrists. He looked me in the eyes as he tightened the cuffs and then kissed me softly. It was a gentle lingering kiss.

"On your back" He demanded and I layed down as he instructed. I felt sexy and vulnerable wearing nothing but his collar and cuffs. He first tethered the two wrist cuffs together with a short length of chain before looping another through the d-rings on both cuffs that he then secured on two rings attached to the headboard. My arms were locked above my head leaving my body vulnerable to him. Next, he took the spreader bar and attached it to my ankle cuffs. He adjusted it to its full length and then hopped off the bed to get a good look at his handy-work. "Fuck, Ashe, you're beautiful."

Emerald then crawled between my legs, lifting them up by the spreader bar till they were situated on his shoulders. He looked down at my wet cunt with a lustful gaze and brought his face close to lick my clit then blow cool air over it. I gasped then felt his tongue rasp against my clit again. He gripped my hips then buried his face in my pussy. Emerald licked and nibbled my sensitive lips. He sucked my swollen clit till I was crying out. He then delved his tongue deep into my vagina and began to tongue-fuck me. He pushed his wriggling tongue all the way inside of me and then pumped it in and out of me. I moaned and he moved his mouth back up to my clit to suck on it. He swirled his tongue around my sensitive nub as one of his thick fingers plunged into me. I tightened around it, needing it harder and deeper. He added a second finger and pumped them in and out of me till I was moaning on the verge of orgasm. Curling his fingers inside of me to hit my g-spot I gasped and felt my hips jerk. His tongue continued to massage around my clitoris as he finger-fucked me and drove me to a dizzying orgasm.

Sitting back on his heels, Emerald looked down into my lust-glazed eyes. "Tell me you want it, Ashe. Beg for me."

His fingers were no longer inside of me and I felt hopelessly empty without them. His cock was free and hard. I wanted it. "Emerald, please fuck me. I want it. I want you to take me and make me yours. Give me your cock and let me pleasure you. I want you to cum in me. Please, Emerald."

Emerald's cock jerked as I said his name. "Not good enough."

"Please. I want you. I want you, Emerald. I need you inside of me. I'll be a good boy and do what you want. Please fuck me!" I groaned beneath him, eager and wanting it. I'd say anything at that moment to have a hard cock fill up my pussy.

"Good boy." Emerald said as he plunged into me up to the hilt. He began fucking me with vigor, not holding back. I moaned as he slid into me and began to rock my hips against his in synchronized rhythm as he fucked me.

I gasped each time he bottomed out inside of me. Emerald pumped in and out of me, taking me just as I had begged him. He plunged into me with reckless abandon, taking pleasure in the way I struggled against the cuffs holding me in place. I was his perfect little fuck toy and he was now concerned with his own orgasm even while unwittingly driving me to my second. Emerald was senseless now as he leaned down to kiss me. His tongue plunged into my mouth just as his cock did to my pussy. He kissed me breathlessly as he continued to pummel me into the mattress. It tasted like my cum.

I came as he kissed me, gasping and moaning lowly into his mouth as he fucked me. He drove through it and then, his pumps shortening to quick jerks, he came inside of me. Emerald pumped his load deep inside of my pussy and I moaned as he did. Breathless, he freed himself from my spreader bar and rolled onto his back beside me, spent.

"You're a dream come true." Emerald sighed as he rolled onto his side to face me. I could feel his come dribbling out of me even as I was bound. He stroked my arms, my chest, down my belly and to my hip. Emerald looked at me as if I were glowing radiant like the moon.

I kept silent, too stunned at where I'd allowed Emerald to take me. I could feel myself slipping into position as his submissive and it scared me. The line was blurring and though I was certainly still a captive, I was beginning to feel myself give in to him. These feelings inside of me were better left unacknowledged.

Emerald unhooked the chains and released the leg bar so that I was now free to use his en-suite toilet on shaky legs. He left the cuffs and collar on. I didn't care. I was tired. We'd skipped dinner while watching movies and now I wanted nothing more than to curl into a warm bed and fall asleep. He waited for me beneath the sheets, nude as well. I crawled into his arms and let him cuddle me close as I fell asleep.

**

Emerald stroked my hair as I dozed in the morning light streaming through the blinds of his room. I opened my eyes and looked up at him. His angular face and long dark hair were handsome in the lemony light that streaked over his face. I was able to see the dark tattoo of a wolf's skull on his chest and the ring of pine trees around his ankle as he lay naked tangled in the sheets looking at me.

"Did you sleep well, Ashe?" He asked before leaning down and kissing me softly. I let him kiss me, let him deepen the kiss to taste my mouth and run his hands over my body.

"I slept." I said blandly as he finally pulled away to continue stroking my hair. He chuckled before rolling out of bed.

"Come with me to the kitchen." Emerald said, standing at the door waiting for me. I rolled my eyes before climbing out of bed and following him. He led me down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"Can I have something else for breakfast?" I blurted out the question as he reached toward one of the cabinet doors. He paused then turned to face me, smiling.

"Of course. How about eggs?" He pulled a pan out from a cabinet then went to the fridge. It felt oddly domestic to watch him make us breakfast.

"Sounds good." I murmured. I looked down at myself and felt myself blush, heat flooding my face as I noticed I still wore the matching collar and cuffs. I rotated the blue leather cuffs to look at him and caught his warning gaze. I got the message. I was not to take them off.

He served me at the dining room table where I was able to look out the window at the small garden. I could see the corner of another house and wanted to scream but knew it was likely too far away for anyone to hear me before I was silenced by Emerald. I opened my mouth only to eat the eggs and toast that he served me. We ate in silence but it was pleasant to finally dine with another person.

"When can I go outside?" I asked as I wiped yolk from my plate with a piece of toast.

"When you learn to behave. If I can rely on you to not run off, I'll start to take you outside for short periods of time. With the leash of course." He replied plainly.

"Outside on the leash?" I whispered as I looked again at the corner of the distant house. He followed my line of sight then chuckled. He reached across the table to take my hand.

"Don't worry. That house has been empty for years." Emerald said with a smile. It dashed my hopes of escape. "You've worn a collar before. I know you've been on a leash before. Wearing it outside won't be anything new."

"Emerald, please. Just let me go. We can keep this a secret. I won't tell a soul. Just let me leave." I begged him.

"No." His voice was cold. "You will stay here and I don't want to keep hearing about how you want to leave. You're not going to leave."

I choked back a sob and clenched my fists. I wanted to yell, scream, and throw things. I wanted to show him that I wasn't worth keeping. Tears streamed down my angry face as I stared down at my empty plate. I took a deep breath. Then I darted toward the kitchen door. Emerald was ready for me. As soon as I darted, he followed me and caught hold of my shoulder just as I reached the door then he pushed me into it. The door rattled as his body collided with mine and pinned me against the wood. I struggled to push free to no avail.

"Damnit Ashe, if you keep running I will put you back in the basement!" He shouted at me.

"Fucking do it! I'm your slave anyway, right?" I wriggled against him trying to find a way out of his hold.

"You're not my slave, Ashe. You're so much more than a captive. Let me show you." He pressed his face into my hair and inhaled deeply as his arms wrapped around me. His hands rubbed over my chest, my belly, and down further to brush over the lips of my pussy. "I can give you so much pleasure, Ashe. I can fulfill all of your dirty fantasies. All you have to do is give in to me."

I shook my head and tried to headbutt him. He caught me by my throat and squeezed sending a tingling electric volt down to my clit. I bit my lip to keep from moaning. I wanted to give in, so emotionally tired after being worn down for weeks. I wanted to close my eyes and let pleasure take me again as I had done last night. He tempted me like an incubus that even invaded my dreams. I wouldn't give in.

"Fuck you Emerald." I hissed.

"Fuck me? Fuck you Ashe!" His hand tangled in my hair as he began to drag me toward the door to the basement stairs. I struggled against his hold ineffectually as he flung open the door and began to drag me down the basement stairs. I struggled to not fall down as he pulled me along, my ankle nearly twisting and sending me careening to the bottom.

Emerald pulled me into the basement and then tossed me onto the cold concrete floor. I scrambled to my feet and tried to make it past him, once again getting thrown down. I groaned as my shoulder hit the floor for the second time and was surprised when he grabbed me by my ankle and pulled me to where the chain lay. Stripping off my cuff, he replaced it with the chain even as I tried to pummel him with a volley of blows to his back and shoulders. I cried out as he then lifted me up and tossed me onto the bed.

"You want a beast? A rapist? I'll give it to you, Ashe." He glared down at me as he unbuttoned his pants and freed his cock which he began stroking to semi-erect. Emerald pinned me by my neck and continued to stroke himself over me as he looked up and down my body as it writhed beneath him. "I'll make you cum as I rape you and you'll begin to learn that this is the only place you belong!"

"No!" It came out in a low moan, my voice hoarse as he squeezed my neck and then began to rub my right nipple. He leaned down and took the pierced little bump of flesh into his mouth and began to suck. I whimpered in response as he aligned himself with my opening then began to stroke the head of his cock against my clit and rub it up and down my wet pussy. He grinned as he felt my slickness cover his head. He plunged into me and began to pump in and out, wetting his cock with my slick juices as I tightened around him, thighs rubbing his hips as I kicked my legs.

Emerald again tightened his hold on my neck and I gasped for air, hands flying to his forearm to push weakly against his strength. His other hand rubbed over my hip then squeezed before moving on to my clitoris where he rubbed with his thumb. I shuddered beneath him. I could feel my orgasm coming and fought against it even as I felt darkness begin to blur the edges of my vision. He released my neck and took me by my hips, driving into me harshly and hitting my cervix with each thrust. I moaned and began to gasp each time he bottomed-out inside of me.

"That's right, baby. Cum for me. I want to hear you moan like the dirty slut you are." He whispered in my ear as he continued his assault, thrusting into me in a rapid rhythm. I moaned beneath him, unable to keep my voice from spilling out from my throat. I came on his cock and he grinned and howled as he pumped his load into me. I groaned in response and hid my face with my arms as little aftershocks hit my body.

"Good boy." He whispered before leaving me. Stopping at the door, he said, "Now, think about what you've done. I'll be back when you're ready to behave."

He then locked the basement door behind him as he went upstairs and left me with a cum-filled pussy, crying on the bed. I curled into a ball and began to sob. It had felt so good to be fucked by him that my mind didn't care. My body betrayed me. I was beginning to crave his touch and he was wearing me down. I knew that next time he would come I would be far more willing to obey him. I also knew that this time would come sooner rather than later.

To be continued...

12