Captive Cowboy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dallas felt his loins rushing toward climax, and he grabbed the disheveled strands of Adelita's dark hair, commanding her to cum. The order was superfluous, for already her musk was flooding his nostrils. Her pussy clenched feverishly around his dick, milking his balls toward release. Dallas's long, drawn-out growl erupted with shooting sprays of cum, hot and sticky rivulets which oozed in excess from Adelita's pink lips. Dallas held her to him for long, precious seconds until he felt their combined spasms at last subside. Her scent and fluid coated every inch of his cock and much of his wrinkled scrotum as he withdrew.

Meanwhile Juliana was impaling her delicate sex onto McDell's unworthy dick, and Dallas thought about blowing the bastard's head off then and there. But something stopped him. Maybe a shred of honor clung to the jaded gunslinger's psyche. He wanted Cade McDell dead, vengeance for his brother satisfied -- but not like this. He would kill McDell in a fair showdown, some epic gunfight that would forever linger in the lore and annals of the West.

Juliana's moaning had reached a fevered crescendo. She felt every exquisite inch of Cade's cock writhing and poking deeply toward her womb. Dallas strode up to the couple, pinching Juliana's nipples into painfully hardened and sensitive points. "Cum in this puta. I've had a change of heart, McDell. I'm going to let you live...for now." McDell swore, but he couldn't stop the eruption blossoming from his loins. Juliana encased him like a velvet glove, slurping up his manhood into her humid depths. He swore more loudly now, his ball sac tightly constricting, all control forgotten. He thrust his pelvis up into her to complete the penetration even as the Mexican lass cooed and came...hard on his cock.

The Mexican sweetie shuddered atop the grizzled gunslinger uncontrollably until his groin was awash in her fluids. Dark raiment shook down Juliana's naked back, her smooth buttocks feeling like silk to Dallas Peck's patting hand. "Nicely done sweetie. Let's give this poor overused cock a rest, shall we?" Grabbing Juliana by the nape of the neck, Dallas urged her off the bed and had her kneel so that she could lick off the mixture of Adelita's and his own cum still glistening all along his dick.

Juliana took him in without protest. As she slurped and cleaned the scar-faced gunslinger's dong, new warmth spread through his loins, and before long he was nearly as rigid as before. "Mmm, puta...you want to experience a wild ride on my monster too, just like your sister, yes?" He saw the conflicted emotion in her eyes. He sensed that the Mexican beauty felt something more for Cade McDell than sheer lust, and that she regretted the idea of being passed between the two men. But she nodded.

"You spare Senor McDell's life, I do anything you want," she crooned. Dallas instructed her to lie down on her back, lying on top of McDell. Spreading her thighs, Dallas relished the anticipation as he poised his regenerated cock at the entry to her sensitive depths. "Oh please, Senor, gentle!" she gasped as he plunged with sudden swiftness, his significantly larger cock stretching her to the max.

The Mexican girl bit her lip, moaning at the intensity of the penetration. He threw his whole weight into her, pounding her delicate sex like a wild boar in heat. Her moans turned to high-pitched wails, and Dallas couldn't tell if her babbled Spanish was peppered with pleas for mercy or for deeper thrusts. The squelching sounds of suction and mingling juices soon answered that mystery, and the fearless gunslinger felt his veins rush with molten lava. The sunlight engulfing his body made the sheen of perspiration all over his body and hers gleam like oil. As he plunged into Juliana more brutally with each thrust a wicked idea emerged through the haze of his lust.

He spit copiously on his fingers, inserting them without warning into Juliana's tighter hole. The girl's moans became anxious and through her frantic babbles he heard, "No Senor! What are you doing?" But the gunslinger had already made up his mind, and so he lubed up the Mexican sweetie's anus with slickened fingers. Then, grasping McDell's slimy cock, he positioned it at her virgin entrance and ordered McDell to push.

"You twisted son of a bitch! I won't do that!" McDell growled defiantly. But as Dallas placed the gun barrel against Juliana's temple, the captive cowboy became suddenly cooperative. "Juliana, forgive me!" he groaned plaintively.

"Yes, sweetie, forgive your lover's cock as he embeds it in your ass," Dallas grunted, slamming between her legs as his balls slapped against her thighs. Juliana clenched her bound hands, trying to ride out the agony underneath the intermingling pleasure as Dallas reached down, stroking the Mexican beauty's clit with a perfectly inserted finger. He had to pull his manhood out part-way to get the best angle, and as he did so her groans turned to pleasing coos that made his dick grow hard as diamond. She shuddered on the head of his cock, which was still inside her.

The sensation of fullness speared upward into her anus, creating tingles that ripped through her core. Adelita leaned over her overwhelmed sister, her tongue flicking against the cock that was vanishing into her tight pussy like lightning. Adelita's breasts rubbed against McDell's thighs, sending shocks of warmth that surged up into his groin.

"Such a smart puta. Yes, lick this cock while I pound your sister's pussy. See how deep it goes!" Dallas growled. His hands flattened palm outward against Juliana's hips, spreading her wider as he stabbed into her dripping cunt.

"Oh Senor!" Juliana squealed, her body thrashing in the midst of orgasm while McDell's cock was still embedded snugly in her sexy bottom. McDell's deeper-than-usual grunt signaled his own surrender, hot stickiness spurting into the Mexican damsel's bowels. With a groan of disbelief, Juliana felt McDell's flaccid manhood slip free of her, but cum continued to seep onto the sheets, testifying to McDell's anal lovemaking.

Dallas Peck had reached his own pinnacle, his manhood piercing into Juliana like a singing arrow. Juliana's panting chest heaved like a stricken deer's, her breasts cupped by Dallas's rough hands as he prepared to finish her. "Oh, yes, puta, you ready for me to warm up your insides? Here, sweetie, take my cum!" With a primal hiss Dallas shot forward, his cock-head spasms releasing a flood of scalding seed. The excess oozed from Juliana's raw-rubbed glory hole, pooling on the sheets where Adelita slurped at it with a hungry tongue at Peck's command.

"Don't waste a drop, puta! Lick it all. Yes, all of it." Dallas watched with satisfaction as Juliana's hands rested gently on her sister's head, caressing Adelita's scalp as the big-breasted beauty's greedy slurps cleaned out her younger sister's plundered pussy.

***

Captive Cowboy -- Part 3

Sometime later, full sunlight lanced through bedroom windows smeared with dust. The adobe house was already starting to bake beneath the fiery orb of the sun, the coolness of night forgotten.

Now, completely satisfied, Dallas Peck leaned back in the chair along the bedroom wall and looked down at the two Mexican damsels he'd untied. He was spent, happily so, but he liked the look of the two naked Mexican girls kneeling between his legs. One sucked gently on his testicles while the other sensuously slurped on the tip of his cock. The big-breasted one was the cock-sucker. Adelita's disheveled coal-black hair framed her beautiful face and lips. She looked up at him as she sucked, his wordless stare telling her to keep going. He closed his eyes for a moment. The gentle sounds of her slurping and sucking soothed him and made him forget the gathering of the day's heat. But after a while he could not help himself from imagining the unrelenting sun outside and the long journey ahead of him to Fort Laramie. He had valuable animal skins to trade, but first vengeance had to be honored. He would get justice for his brother.

"Senoritas, it's been lovely, but Mr. McDell and I have business to settle." His tone acquired an edge. He would settle things with Cade, all right... once and for all.

"Please don't hurt us, Senor!" Juliana implored. The outlaw's rock-hard manhood bobbed as he surged upright. He tied the younger damsel's wrists to a rope which he lassoed over a beam in the ceiling, hoisting it and securing it so that she stood on her tiptoes with her arms above her head. Then he did the same to Adelita. The smell of sweaty bodies and feminine musk filled the bedroom. He fondled each maiden's breasts one more time, licking the firm nipples as if saying his final farewells to them. With both girls out of the way, he took up his pistol and approached the bed where Cade lay tied face-up and helpless. Cade looked at him with a mixture of disgust and pure rage.

"Do it. Get it over with."

But the scar-faced cowboy spat with disgust of his own. "No, McDell. I want to face you and kill you man to man. I won't kill someone lying there helpless. That's the sort of thing a bastard like you would do." He carefully cut away the bonds tying Cade down, starting with the cowboy's ankles. Then he took a few steps back, his gun still trained on him. He slid Cade's pistol and holster toward him with his foot. "Strap on your gun. Let's do this right. I want a proper duel, gunslinger to gunslinger."

Cade glowered at him for a moment. The two naked maidens squirmed and trembled.

"Please Senor, do as he says," Adelita encouraged Cade. Cade slowly picked up his black cowboy hat, settled it on his head. Then he slowly picked up his gun-belt, secured it along his waist, the weapon holstered at his side.

Meanwhile, Dallas Peck had done likewise. The two cowboys stared intently at each other, watching for the slightest twitch. Yet for all that, the scene looked almost comical too. Two cowboys completely naked except for the gun-belt and hat each wore. A standoff in the tiny bedroom likely to end in bloodshed any second.

"Please Senors, is there no other way?" Juliana begged. "You do not have to kill."

"What's between us, Senorita, can end in only one way," Peck countered. He stepped over to her, slid behind her, using her as a human shield as he regarded Cade. His free hand cupped and played with Juliana's supple cones while his reinvigorated cock pressed just above her tailbone. He repositioned his erection and slid it slowly into the girl's sticky sheath. Her cunt found itself filled to the hilt until only the cowboy's balls were visible. He sighed with her entrapping him, a silken fist around his cock. Then his cock began to stroke her insides with languid satisfaction. Dallas stared at Cade. 'Let him watch me fuck one of his ladies one more time,' the cowboy thought. This would be a final way to toy with the bastard and make him furious. A furious man was more likely to make a mistake, and in the coming duel that could be the difference between life and death.

Juliana's breathing came in rasps as Dallas pummeled her sore pussy.

"Ay, dios mio," she whimpered.

"Leave her alone. You said you wanted a shootout. You'll get it," Cade grated out, jaw clenched.

"Soon enough, McDell. My cock wants one more taste of this puta's soft little treasure," the scar-faced cowboy replied. Juliana's nipples had turned into tiny little pink tacks of arousal. The Mexican damsel tried not to show the gathering lust as Dallas's cock pounded into her. He made sure to keep the girl as a human shield, one hand near his pistol, the other hand groping the girl's alluring breasts. He pinched one of her nipples harder than he'd intended.

"OW!"

"Shut up and fuck me back, puta."

The way she clenched up around his cock was pure paradise. Soon enough he felt her slickness coating his shaft too, urging him onward. Even on her tiptoes, Juliana managed to nudge her bosom backwards to meet his thrusts. The slender Mexican bit her lip to stifle the intoxicating moan that threatened to slip free. Peck's hand strayed upward from the girl's breasts to her neck. Grasping the girl by the front of her neck as he fucked her with deep, bone-jarring plunges, he relished the sounds of their bodies smacking together. Dallas's other hand strayed from the handle of his pistol. Without any conscious thought, that hand slid around the curve of Juliana's right hip to better hold her in place as his thrusts intensified.

Juliana could barely breathe, but his cock felt so good. 'Oh, you bastard!' she thought, 'please don't kill me!'. Meanwhile the cowboys stared at each other like two cougars facing off and about to lunge.

"You get to watch me fill this cute little filly one more time before we settle up, McDell." No sooner had he said this, Dallas slammed full-tilt into the Mexican beauty, nearly choking her with his one hand as she gave a strangled cry. The cowboy's testicles tapped against the backs of the girl's thighs in a staccato rhythm. Juliana's eyes squeezed shut and she wheezed as he kept constricting her airflow, her body shaking with the force of his rough impalements. He stared down at that sexy Mexican ass, loving the sight of her pussy taking the full length of his shaft. Maybe after he killed McDell he would keep the two girls as his own. His cock was slimy with both masculine and feminine fluids now. Soon he felt Juliana shudder in the throes of climax. Her cunt clamped down on his thrusting shaft and she made a gurgled cry with his hand still clamped around her neck. Now, with a triumphant surge he knew he had enough cum for one more salvo. The guttural cry of the outlaw cowboy sailed through the bedroom. Juliana felt Peck's cock twitching deep inside her sticky cunt, a fresh load of cowboy jism filling her pussy and impregnating her fertile Mexican womb with a half-gringo child.

But even as Dallas Peck was releasing a flood of his sperm into his helpless Mexican captive, Cade struck. Knowing the outlaw would be preoccupied, Cade McDell went for his gun just as Peck finished riding out the train of his orgasm. Cade's reflexes had his pistol leaping out of his belt and blasting three quick but deadly shots. The first caught Peck in the leg. He stumbled sideways. The second and third shots hit him right between the eyes and he fell at the foot of the bed deader than a buzzard's next meal.

Juliana was crying softly, her heart still pounding as Cade untied Adelita. Then both cowboy and sister came to untie the traumatized girl. With the dead man's cum still seeping from her tainted pussy, Juliana was inconsolable. Adelita hugged her sister close and stroked her hair. The two naked Mexican girls had their breasts pressed together in a sisterly embrace, modesty forgotten in the emotion of the moment. Turning to look at Cade while she hugged her sister, Adelita's next words disappointed the cowboy, but they didn't surprise him either.

"Thank you, Senor. Thank you for killing that man who ravaged our honor," Adelita said. "But I think you are a man of many troubles, Senor. We are grateful for what you did for us earlier, and grateful for what you did now. But danger walks with you, Senor. It is a danger that I do not want for me, or for my sister. Please go."

Cade looked down grimly at the still form of Dallas Peck. His brown eyes were vacant and lifeless as they looked upward toward the ceiling and sky above. Grabbing his rumpled-up clothing and boots, the gunslinger tipped his hat in a final gesture of respect to the two young damsels, turned, and walked through the doorway toward the wild unknown.

********** THE END **********

(Author Note: Above is the original ending to the story. Below you can read the darker alternate ending.)

Captive Cowboy -- Part 3 (DARKER ALTERNATE ENDING)

Sometime later, full sunlight lanced through bedroom windows smeared with dust. The adobe house was already starting to bake beneath the fiery orb of the sun, the coolness of night forgotten.

Now, completely satisfied, Dallas Peck leaned back in the chair along the bedroom wall and looked down at the two Mexican damsels he'd untied. He was spent, happily so, but he liked the look of the two naked Mexican girls kneeling between his legs. One sucked gently on his testicles while the other sensuously slurped on the tip of his cock. The big-breasted one was the cock-sucker. Adelita's disheveled coal-black hair framed her beautiful face and lips. She looked up at him as she sucked, his wordless stare telling her to keep going. He closed his eyes for a moment. The gentle sounds of her slurping and sucking soothed him and made him forget the gathering of the day's heat. But after a while he could not help himself from imagining the unrelenting sun outside and the long journey ahead of him to Fort Laramie. He had valuable animal skins to trade, but first vengeance had to be honored. He would get justice for his brother.

"Senoritas, it's been lovely, but Mr. McDell and I have business to settle." His tone acquired an edge. He would settle things with Cade, all right... once and for all.

"Please don't hurt us, Senor!" Juliana implored. The outlaw's rock-hard manhood bobbed as he surged upright. He tied the younger damsel's wrists to a rope which he lassoed over a beam in the ceiling, hoisting it and securing it so that she stood on her tiptoes with her arms above her head.

For now, he left Adelita cowering on the floor. The smell of sweaty bodies and feminine musk filled the bedroom. He fondled Juliana's breasts one more time, licking the firm nipples as if saying his final farewells to them.

"Ay, mios dio," the girl groaned. Then, taking up his pistol, he approached the bed where Cade lay tied face-up and helpless. Cade looked at him with a mixture of disgust and pure rage.

"Do it. Get it over with."

Dallas Peck replied with a feral grin. "You're right, Cade. I changed my mind. Seeing you die helpless on that bed is sounding better and better. But like a doomed prisoner, I think I'll let you have one last 'meal.' Don't say I'm not merciful. I'm about to show you more mercy than you showed my brother," he spat.

Next he grabbed Adelita by the hair and dragged her over to the bed.

"OW! Senor, please, you're hurting me!"

"Kneel and suck his cock. Do it, puta." He pointed the gun at her head. The beautiful Mexican maiden took hold of Cade's flaccid cock. He was still spent from earlier. Pumping her hand up and down along the length of his shaft, the girl bent over and flicked her tongue along his glans. It took some time, but finally the cowboy's cock twitched and began to stir in her grasp. She kept flicking her tongue along the bulbous crown of his manhood until it had grown semi-firm. Then the skillful girl started sucking on the tip.

Cade's breathing ticked upward. His bound hands were clenched. He sent a hateful glare at Peck despite his heavy-lidded gaze.

"I'll haunt you from beyond the grave, you son of a bitch," he growled.

Dallas gave him a thin smile in return.

"You'll get your chance soon enough, McDell." Meanwhile, staring at Adelita's inviting pink pussy and the rosebud of her perfectly curved ass was proving too much for the outlaw cowboy to resist. Dallas spit on his hand with copious saliva and proceeded to rub it up and down his shaft. Then he leaned over, letting a big glob of spit ooze from his lips to Adelita's puckered hole.

When Adelita looked over her shoulder at him in alarm, he replied, "It's your turn to take anal, senorita. Try to relax your ass."

"Please Senor, not my ass. I have never known a man there!" she squealed.

But Peck just landed another gob of spit on his fingers and began to rub them along the rim of her anus. "You will, soon, puta. Try to relax. Your sister had a good time, didn't she? Now it's your turn. You just focus on what matters and suck that cock." When she still gaped at him uncertainly, he snapped his fingers angrily. "Face forward, girl. I said SUCK."