Captive Cowboy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adelita reluctantly turned forward. Her one hand was pumping the base of Cade's cock while her other hand gently fondled his testicles, and now she was slurping daintily on the tip. Meanwhile, Dallas slowly positioned his cock-head at her tight little opening. He felt just the tip press between her anal walls and the girl shivered.

"Oh please, Senor. Please it's going to hurt!" she whined. He ignored her protest though. He was patient. He slowly eased another quarter inch into her bottom. Her breathing had reached a rapid staccato rhythm now. She was sucking and slurping on Cade's cock even as tears gathered in her eyes. Now Dallas eased another quarter inch. The strange sensation curdled Adelita's blood, but she managed to stay focused on her task. Her hand was now pumping furiously up and down Cade's shaft, his pre-cum coating her shiny fingers.

Cade was groaning now.

"Please Adelita, don't do this." Her sad eyes replied back to him though. 'You know I have to do this, Senor' was what her eyes were telling him now.

Meanwhile, the moment of truth came. Dallas finally felt himself sink a full inch, then a second full inch, into Adelita's ass. The Mexican beauty groaned.

"Oh god! Ay, dios mio! No!"

"It's not even close to all the way in, puta. Relax," he ordered her. After several more long minutes, he finally had eased his entire cock into her once-virgin asshole. Dallas relished the snug feeling of that buttocks gripping his cock. He'd never felt a squeeze so tight. At the same time, he savored the sight of Adelita's dedication working on Cade's manhood. Her lips formed an impressive seal around the cowboy's cock-head. She sucked obediently, her cheeks hollowed out. Her sticky hand fisted around the base of his cock, urging him toward the finish line.

'I can't believe I have a cock fully in my ass,' Adelita thought bitterly. 'How did Juliana withstand it?' The fullness and pain seemed unbearable. As Dallas began a rhythm thrusting into her ass, tears flowed freely down the girl's face. And yet the pain did dull after a time. Eventually it seemed to even recede, replaced by other sensations as the friction along her nerve endings with that cock slamming into her body finally bore fruit.

Peck let out a euphoric groan as he pounded her ass. "Mmmm. Puta, you have a glorious ass. It was meant to take cock. I think I'll keep you and your sister as mine. Would you like that, puta?"

Knowing what he would probably want to hear, Adelita lifted her lips from Cade's cock. Even while she still pumped Cade's elongated shaft with one hand, she replied obediently, "Yes, Senor. I would love to belong to you." She exchanged a terrified look with Juliana hanging in the background. What would become of them if this man had his way?

"Get back to work," the outlaw growled, his hand giving her smooth ass cheek a rough smack. She flinched, then smothered Cade's cock once more. She could taste his pre-cum leaking from the tip. He was getting close. Some of the pre-cum had slid all the way down to his balls, which were now shiny just like Adelita's fingers. The massive shaft in her anus kept plunging forward, jarring the Mexican damsel as she tried to complete her task. The smell of cum and sex filled the bedroom as the forced threesome galloped toward a climax.

Peck stared at Adelita's smooth ass cheeks split by his invading shaft. The tight squeeze of her butthole made it almost impossible to think. Who knew that heaven could be found deep in a Mexican slut's asshole? he thought with a thrill of savage glee.

"AHH!!! Ok, puta, make him come."

It was time to end this.

Adelita's sucking reached a loud crescendo. Her big, supple breasts brushed against Cade's thighs as she bottomed out on his shaft, her nose close enough to sniff his pubic hair as she gurgled and slurped. She smelled the strong male odor of her fellow captive. 'I am sorry, Senor, please forgive me,' she thought. Cade McDell was a good man. He did not deserve this. But good men did not always get what they deserved and Adelita had to cooperate with the fierce outlaw in her ass. It was not just her own life at stake; it was her sister's too. Blood was thicker than water. To save her baby sister, there was much that Adelita would do.

Dallas' shaft was slamming hard into Adelita's ass. A thin trickle of red-tinged pre-cum now coated his cock. Had he torn her? He was too lost in the throes of his own pleasure to care at the moment.

"Make him come, puta. You heard me!" he bellowed. He pressed his pistol to the back of Adelita's head.

"You bastard, you'll pay for this," Cade hissed through gritted teeth.

"Not in this life," Dallas jeered back. "Enjoy your last 'meal', McDell."

Now Adelita had both of her hands gripping the base of Cade's penis. She was furiously pumping his cock with both hands and flicking her tongue along his glans. She could see his shiny pre-cum-coated testicles, imagined the churning seed within them. Cade's ankles thrashed. His wrists fought the ropes.

"No! Stop!" he groaned.

'I am sorry, Senor, I cannot stop,' Adelita thought sadly.

His slick cock was putty in her slickened fingers as they were pumping madly up and down, up and down, the squelchy sound of wetness and suction joining the furious action of her hands. Her hands did one final downward pump and her tongue licked at a glistening jewel of pre-cum at Cade's tip -- and then he exploded. With a plaintive cry the tied-up cowboy's cock jerked and spasmed in Adelita's grasp. It sent a geyser of cum against Adelita's forehead and face. Cum lashed her eyes, nose, mouth, cheeks -- everywhere, it seemed, until even her raven-black hair now sported a glistening tiara of seed.

A thunderclap roared in the bedroom, the sound of gunfire. Peck's pistol jerked. Cade McDell lay very still.

Adelita gaped.

Dallas pulled his cock out of the Mexican damsel's ass and told her to turn around. The big-breasted maiden turned, her eyes still wide and haunted. But Dallas gave her no time to recover from what had just happened. Instead, he just pointed at his cock - the cock which had just been embedded in her ass and was now smeared with traces of fluid. It was huge and ready for her with two sperm-churning testicles hanging underneath.

"What are you waiting for, puta? You and your sister are mine now. You may as well start embracing your new life." He waved the pistol in front of her face, then pointed at his raging erection again. "This gun in my hand isn't the only one loaded, if get you get my meaning. Now get your mouth on it, puta. You have more work to do before I take you and your sister with me to Fort Laramie."

Her ass still ached, but with fear and resignation Adelita looked up at her captor with pleading eyes and engulfed his shaft with her mouth.

********** THE END **********