All Comments on 'Captive in Dark Leather Ch. 08'

by docmagnus

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

All the men should have had thorough enemas before they began. Clean virgins are the best virgins. Wish the wife would have been fucked with a big strapon, maybe one that can shoot pre-loaded sperm into her unprotected pussy.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

Unless you have a surgical suite on hand and a shitload of antibiotics, you will have done some serious damage to the men.

It’s not just the mental humiliation or the physical subservience, it’s the physical damage you cause.

First there’s the bacterial infection from torn assholes. It wouldn’t be just lube, sperm and shit, you would have tipped up their rectums resulting in torn GI tract. Blood poisoning, E. Coli bacterial infection, you risk putting the victims into a coma or a colostomy bag. At the very least, they would be extremely sick, maybe even dead.

When you say whip, what kind of whips are you referring to? Is it straps of leather designed to flay the skin off the body? The kind with weights on the end that will cause deep tissue bruises? Soft straps that are designed to be fun? You risk permanent scarring.

Then there’s forcing the wife’s to orgasm as the husbands are raped. No matter how this plays out, each marriage will end in divorce or worse, murder. Not only did you rape them, you humiliated them in front of their SO and then you made them orgasm. That fucks a person up and men have killed their wives and their children and themselves for less.

Lastly, if all this is completed, then how do you dispose of the bodies? There is no way the victims will remain silent after their ordeal so the only option is to end their lives. Afterall, the men are broken. Raped. Beaten. Starved. Forced to submit. And all in front of their partner.

robertpennrobertpennover 1 year ago

An Incredible story series.... Made me fucking hard. So well written and hot.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I enjoyed the story, well done. Of course it's extreme, it's meant as erotic fantasy, not a how to manual.

What I would have liked (or like if you want to add a short chapter) is an epilogue where they wake up in a hotel room with their plane tickets home on the bed beside them, and get to hear their afterthoughts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's not erotic or entertaining, rather just a disturbing sadistic tale. No idea why you would conceive to write such a thing.

docmagnusdocmagnusover 1 year agoAuthor

Re: Anonymous's comment - "Of course it's extreme, it's meant as erotic fantasy, not a how to manual."

Yes! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Extremely well written and this is meant as a compliment very believable. No matter how disturbing you left the heroine and that is what I choose to see her with her sanity and as much dignity as anyone could have under the circumstances. I have to assume they treated the men and women medically and that they eventually released them. I will pray that the husband is as strong as the wife is in his own way and that since they have physically survived the ordeal that they can survive it mentally in time as well. Great story and great writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdocmagnus@docmagnus
Author's live and die inside based on the response to their stories. Please consider leaving a comment, or sending me feedback. I'd love to hear from you, regardless of how you feel about my writing. All of my sexual fantasies tend to skew towards the BDSM side of things. My ...