All Comments on 'Captive in Dark Leather'

by docmagnus

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
CenturionQueenCenturionQueenover 2 years ago

+ Good and detailed bondage descriptions, seemingly strict and dominant mistress

- No real plot, very short, lack of proper backstory to make you invested in the protagonist, ends before really beginning, other slaves steal a large portion of the spotlight from the protag.

3/5

chasboichasboiover 2 years ago

good start with convincing suspense; I like your writing very much

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, I commented in chapter 3 but thought of a chapter that would have her trained and then auctioned off to some master that would train her some more in bondage. After a brief time she would be allowed to escape and make it back home (all up to the author to come up with some way to do that). Another would be for her to be trained for a couple of weeks, and then put up at auction. The new master would tell her how difficult it would be for her. He puts her on a plane and gives her something to pass out. She wakes up in her real bed with her husband. THere is a note that says something like "We hope you liked your training". Another option would to be that they would be auctioned as a pair thinking that they would be spending the rest of their lives as real slaves. Again the author could decide if they woke up in their bed or end up as slaves. It was a fantasy for them so make it look real but they end up together. Oh so many options to spice up their lives. Decisions, decisions.

Prof_MasterProf_Masterover 1 year ago

See, wants., notice this author starts smack in the middle of the hotness?

Why do so many authors here start with the protagonists bios (& bra sizes) and such? It's called "backstory" because you can get "back" to it later, if it's even relevant. So hats off to Doc here.

Also concur with the Queen that details are *sexy! Vivid bondage details, tricky in this case because the narrator can't see her predicament, which the author kept clear in the reader's mind.

A turn-on. 5 stars __# wanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdocmagnus@docmagnus
Author's live and die inside based on the response to their stories. Please consider leaving a comment, or sending me feedback. I'd love to hear from you, regardless of how you feel about my writing. All of my sexual fantasies tend to skew towards the BDSM side of things. My ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES