Captive Love

Story Info
Claire finds refuge in an unexpected place.
5k words
4.6
3.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh gawds!" Claire exclaimed, the former navy girl's orgasmic cries sounding tinny as they echoed around the small, windowless, steel box that passed for a bedroom aboard a pirate starship.

She thrashed and twisted on the bed, gripping the sheets passionately as the dog girl was overwhelmed with orgasmic pleasure. Her modest chest heaved, Clare desperately panting as she attempted to catch her breath, but her girlfriend was relentless. The lithe shark woman passionately going down on the canine's dripping wet cunny, pulling out all the stops. Using every last the starship captain had learned over the years: licking, probing, and filling Claire's needy, hot, wet folds with her long and dexterous tongue. Her blue eyes had turned dark with the intense concentration of a hunter, a toothy, prideful smile across her muzzle as she looked up towards her girlfriend's face, pleased with how it was contorted with pleasure.

Claire's eyes screwed shut, mouth locked open in a desperate 'o' as she moaned to the heavens. Occasionally, the dog girl became so overwhelmed with pleasure the moans died off: her mouth locked into a silent cry, even her primal scream of joy insufficient.

The couple were celebrating an anniversary of sorts. One year ago today, Captain Kaveri's crew had discovered the Dalmatian as a stowaway hiding down in the cargo hold, thus sparking the peculiar relationship the two women had formed. Kaveri was marking the occasion by going down on her love slave for the very first time, enjoying herself almost as much as Claire. The dominant shark woman knew that some people viewed going down on their partners as an inherently submissive act, using your mouth to pleasure your partner seemingly without receiving any pleasure yourself. Such people simply lacked imagination, and were possibly terrible at sex. Not only was there great personal fulfillment, for Kaveri at least, in licking a hot pussy, but she could make her slave whimper, cower, and squirm just as much with her tongue as well as she could with any whip or chain.

Kaveri, or Mistress Kaveri as she ought to be called in the bedroom, tightened her grip on the Dalmatian: using her large size and superior strength to hold the dog girl down as Claire, who had inadvertently pulled her throbbing, wet womanhood away from Kaveri's mouth yet again. It was making it rather difficult to please Claire, her tongue repeatedly swiping at nothing more than air, and the shark woman was starting to become equal parts annoyed and amused.

"Settle down girl." The shark girl teasingly scolded her canine lover on the fifth such occasion.

Claire, properly chastised, did her very best to follow her Mistress' orders. She wanted to be a good girl for the shark, and did want to be eaten out after all! However, the poor Dalmatian was so worked up, so aroused, she simply couldn't help herself. While Claire had countless orgasms by her hand in the past year, this would be the first time anyone had brought the dog girl to climax since she'd snuck aboard.

"Going down on a sex slave?" Kaveri had scoffed dismissively the first time Claire had asked, the horny dog girl foolishly thinking that returning the favor wasn't out of the question just because she was a love slave. "That would be like eating out your pocket pussy, or sucking off your vibrator!"

Now things were different. Now Claire and Kaveri, despite all the odds, had become lovers.

...

Three years ago, when Claire had first abandoned the Royal Navy and stowed herself aboard a pirate's ship, the Dalmatian had no sort of plan. No idea of what to expect. She certainly never would've anticipated becoming a pirate captain's bizarre combination of romantic love partner, love slave, and first mate. Sometimes Claire wondered, had she known the outcome, if it would have stopped her or not. Would she have willingly exchanged her freedom for... whatever you could call this new life?

All the desperate dog girl had known back then, in her old life, was her current situation wasn't working. She spent a few miserable months aboard her old ship, her desperate desire wanting to escape, waiting for the first opportunity to bolt. It was a risky move, as deserting her post in the navy would earn Claire the death sentence... if she was ever caught. Claire would have to do her best, therefore, to disappear without a trace among the stars and hope the sheer vastness of space would help conceal her from the intergalactic government.

Claire's moment came on a faraway star port while the ship she'd formally served on was in the airlock for repairs. She had been wistfully looking up towards the stars as she strolled the dock, all by her lonesome, during her shore leave when a loud shout grabbed her attention. Claire glanced over and noticed a small starship preparing to take off, one of the ship's hands was casting off the thick, black power cord that provided the ship with shore power whilst docked. Meanwhile, the star port flight crew was working to disconnect the thick safety chains that held the ship to the deck and prevented it from getting blown away in the powerful wash of other starships taking off. A rather common occurrence, given how little gravity there was on a star port to keep stuff from flying away. The small vessel's cargo hatch was wide open, but just starting to close. Without a plan, only a tremendous amount of luck, Claire sized her moment. She bolted across the space dock, so desperate to flee she hadn't noticed it was a pirate ship she was about to board, running as fast as her spotted legs would carry her. She dove through the closing doors just as they slammed shut behind her.

For hours, Claire hid in the dark hold of the ship. She tried to fight off the feelings of claustrophobia, regretting her rash decision, and could only hope that the vessel would carry her far, far away from her old life in the Royal Navy without anyone being the wiser. Unfortunately, such a small ship afforded few hiding places, and on the second night Penelope found her.

"What the hell do you think you're doing, mutt?" She cried before calling out for help, her two shipmates quickly at her side.

Claire fought gallantly and, while it was perhaps wishful thinking, she couldn't help but think on a bigger ship with more room she may have even escaped! But on a tiny vessel such as this she had nowhere to run to, and thus it was only a matter of time before the three girls captured her and brought Claire to the captain: the tall and imposing shark that she would eventually call her Mistress.

Kneeling before the powerful shark woman, Claire felt tiny and meek whilst still wearing her tattered Royal Navy uniform which had gotten torn up pretty good in her useless struggle for freedom. Looking up at the bigger than life woman who leered over her, seeing that sly smile and menacing glint in her eye, Claire was certain this was the end. She could just imagine those razor sharp teeth, which glinted even in the dim light of the bridge, effortlessly slicing through her flesh and bone. She only hoped that the shark would be quick and merciful about it. Even today, after they'd grown close, Kaveri could be an intimidating force.

But Kaveri didn't end the Dalmatian's life, a better fate for Claire came to the shark woman's mind as she stared down at the meek canine. If her submissive posture wasn't enough to get Kaveri's mind rolling, there was the small spattering of tiny spots against her muzzle, which almost looked like freckles. There were those blood red eyes that seemed captivating in their beauty, even as they filled with fearful tears. Her blonde hair, perfect if slightly petite figure, and floppy ears? Kaveri thought the ship with three sharks and a lizard girl might be able to use a soft, furry gal. Particularly if the mechanic's patch on her uniform meant she was experienced with running a spaceship. Besides, Kaveri knew the cost of getting caught as a deserter just as well as Claire did. Both women knew the type of leverage she had over the hapless dog girl.

Claire would spend the next year slowly proving herself to the other women: relying on both her skills with a wrench and her skills in the bedroom to keep herself alive. At a glance, it was a terrible situation. Yet, likely either a sign of how bad the Royal Navy had been or how fucked Claire was in the head, the Dalmatian started to enjoy her new life out among the stars with a pirates crew. There was newfound pride in her work, slowly improving the ship with each project. Unlike in the military, where there had been countless superior officers to question her work, often giving her conflicting orders on how to carry out her job, none of the other women were mechanics and thus never questioned her skills. When they bossed her around, which truthfully Claire didn't mind, they were much easier to obey with only four watching her back.

Better still, even though she was now considered a slave, her downtime was more enjoyable, usually spent buried between the thick thighs of one of her shipmates: the scent of pussy always on her breath. Back when she was a free woman, Claire had something of a reputation for being a 'pussy hound' and had no objection to being the 'free use' slave to a bunch of sexy women aboard a small starship. Even if she did wish, from time to time, that they would return the favor.

With time, her hard work and devotion to the crew helped elevate her place aboard the vessel. While she was still on the bottom rung of the ladder, she went from slave girl to an actual trusted member of the crew. This lasted, until a couple of weeks ago, when she had uttered three little words while with the captain in the post coitous glow of sex. "I love you."

...

"If I didn't know better, I'd say you didn't want me to eat your pussy!" Kaveri said, with some more edge in her voice, as Claire yet again squirmed out of the path of her tongue.

"No Mistress..." Claire moaned, desperately. She needed the shark's tongue more than words could possibly describe. After a year of being teased and used as the ship's free use slave girl she was desperate for release.

"No Mistress? Does that mean you don't want me to eat your pussy? I better stop then!" Kaveri asked, a big grin crossing her muzzle.

"No!" Claire exclaimed, louder this time, shaking her head fervently. The last thing in the world the needy dog girl wanted was for her Mistress to stop going down on her. Yet Kaveri did stop.

She could now smell blood in the water, and never one to resist teasing her lover, pulled away from Claire's hot sex, even as it twitched with need. The experienced dog girl howled in misery, but already knew what her Mistress wanted before continuing. She would have to beg. Her Mistress wouldn't be satisfied until every last shred of dignity was removed from her submissive slave.

"Please Mistress!" She whined pathetically as she pleaded with her Captain, grinding her hips against a mouth that was no longer there. "I need to cum."

"Let us get one thing straight." Kaveri replied, clucking her tongue and shaking her head. "You don't ever 'need' to cum, understand?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Every single orgasm you have tonight, and for the rest of your days, ought to be considered a gift from me. Understand?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Then say it back to me."

"I don't ever need to cum!" Claire replied, balefully still moving her hips as if she could grind against the air to get herself off. "Every single orgasm for... for..." The dog girl suddenly lost her train of thought, panting heavily as a fresh wave of pleasure hit her.

Kaveri, who'd long since learned how to play the submissive canine like a fiddle, had reached down and took ahold of one of her round, perky breasts. While Claire hadn't been blessed with what you might call 'large' breasts, they were incredibly sensitive. With Kaveri's deft fingers expertly manipulating her small, dainty nipples? The dog girl's back arched off the bed, her mouth locked in a silent moan as words totally failed her.

"Is my little bimbo doggy such an airhead she can't keep one sentence straight in her head?" Kaveri asked, that same sly smile across her face. The shark woman was loving every last moment of this. In fact, it was rather hard to keep her hands from her own nude body. Her pussy growing incredibly hot and wet with arousal. Deep in her element, the shark girl's clit throbbed with need.

From a young age, Kaveri had always known she was a born leader. While parents, teachers, and classmates attempted to put other sorts of labels on her behavior: such as 'bossy', 'bratty', or 'rude', she was none of these things. She was just a bad bitch who didn't take shit off of people. It was the main reason she'd given up on men, both in her professional and personal life, a very long time ago. They were always totally full of shit.

"No... oh fuck... no Mistress!" Claire finally managed to reply, after a long period of silence.

"Then say it!"

"I don't ever need to cum..." Claire managed, desperately. Her back arched at its maximum angle, long pink tongue rolling out of her mouth as she became increasingly desperate or release, all while her Mistress continued to practically maul her tits. The poor dog slut was caught on the very edge of orgasm, her breasts incredibly sensitive but not quite sensitive enough to achieve orgasm. "Every orgasm I receive... FUCK, FUCK, FUCK! PLEASE LET ME CUM, MISTRESS!"

The dog girl's desperate plea was met with a particularly harsh grope of her breast. The shark dug her fingers into the sensitive flesh surrounding her nipple and tugged sharply. Tears formed in Claire's eyes, as a delightful pain the likes she'd never felt before seemed to electrify her entire body.

"Has letting you rise above the rank of 'fuck slave' gone to your head, love?" Kaveri asked coldly, once she finally released Claire's breast and gave the dog girl a moment to catch her breath.

"N... no... no Mistress." She stuttered fearfully. While Claire was being bratty, at the moment, she truly wasn't meaning to. She hated knowing she was letting her Mistress down.

"Then why are you being so disobedient?"

"I'm sorry, Mistress. I really am trying my best."

"Then try harder." Kaveri snapped without pity, before grabbing the smaller dog girl by the throat, shoving her up against the cold steel wall of their bedroom.

The shark girl worked diligently, doing her best to walk the narrow line of making it feel real without putting Claire through any undue fear or discomfort. Despite the shark woman's extremely aggressive posturing, she was rather fond of Claire. She'd always been rather fond of canines in general. The shark woman found their features adorable, and not only was Claire particularly cute with her spotted markings and graceful face, she'd proven herself to be a remarkably adept sailor and obedient soldier. Chalk that one up to all her military training and natural submissiveness, Kaveri supposed.

The Captain was pleased to see she'd hit the mark perfectly. While Claire's eyes had grown round, as if she was fearful of her Mistress, her ever increasing arousal was evident. Her sexual arousal literally dripped from her aching pussy lips, while the smell of her arousal was thick in the air. If Kaveri didn't know any better? She'd say the dog girl was in heat.

"Say it." Kaveri commanded sternly.

"I don't need to cum." Claire began, using every bit of her will power to focus. This was made difficult however as her Mistress adjusted her grip slightly, making sure she had her submissive lover pinned to the wall which almost felt as pleasurable to the submissive dog girl as having her pussy eaten. Then, satisfied that her charge wasn't going anywhere, pinned by Kaveri's dominant left hand, the cruel shark woman used her free, right hand to slowly moved down from the dog girl's throat, down through her cleavage, over her abs, and down to her pussy lips: teasing her every inch of the way. When Kaveri reached Clarie's crotch she didn't enter her lover, not yet at least. Instead, she traced the outside of Claire's vagina, just teasing the opening before the main course. It was extremely distracting, and Claire ached for her Mistress more than ever, but she finally managed to repeat after her Captain. "Every single orgasm I have tonight, and for the rest of my days, ought to be considered a gift from you."

"Good girl." Kaveri growled affectionately, pride in her submissive dog girl swelling within her heart. She traced the outside of her pussy lips one more time, before slowly entering her soft, wet walls. The shark woman took careful care to avoid Claire's clit, treating it like the trigger of the gun. She could tell the Dalmatian was on the edge of release, exactly where the shark wanted her, but Kaveri wasn't ready for her to go off yet.

She wanted to play with her food for a little while longer, so she just teased the needy dog girl. Staring deep into her red eyes before leaning in and planting a kiss right on her lips.

Claire thought she might swoon right there. It was the first time the couple had kissed in the entire year they'd known each other, even though they'd had sex hundreds of times. She could taste her own wetness on her dominant lover's lips, feeling sparks as they made out in the dim light of their bedroom. She practically melted in her Mistress' arms, heart thudding in her ear, so she could barely hear it when Kaveri spoke up again. "Say it again." She breathed softly.

`"I... I don't need to cum." Claire said, breathlessly. "Every single orgasm I have tonight, and for the rest of my days, ought to be considered a gift from you."

"Again."

"I don't need to cum!" Claire said, this time louder and with more authority. The dog girl's desperation was starting to give her focus, improving her ability to follow her Mistress' orders. "Every single orgasm I have tonight, and for the rest of my days, ought to be considered a gift from you."

"Good fucking girl!" Kaveri exclaimed, proudly. Pleased that her slave was finally behaving the way she wanted to. Best still? There was no need to allow a slave's good behavior to change her own. After all, a truly good slave would understand her Mistress' sadist streak. Her need to be in control, no matter what the circumstances. Even though Claire had done what she was told, her Mistress removed her fingers from the dog girl's dripping wet sex. Moving her hand up her taut midsection and up to her perky chest. Having already abused the right tit, she moved over to the left one and began to aggressively grope it in much the same manner.

Stars exploded in Claire's eyes, she bit her lower lip and whimpered, but the dog girl knew better than to protest her rough treatment. "Thank you, Mistress!"

"Would you like to cum now, girl?"

"More than anything, Mistress!"

"Alright then, you may cum girl."

At first, Claire's eyes were alight with delight. Permission to cum at last! She moved her hand to her sex, thinking that her Mistress was expecting her to get herself off: but Kaveri slapped her hand away.

"No. I'm going to get you off."

Claire whimpered. "Yes Mistress." She said, nodding the best she could with Kaveri's hand still wrapped around her throat. The shark woman made no attempt to touch her love slave's needy slit. "I thought you said I could cum, Mistress."

"I did. Now you need to beg for me to touch you."

Claire wanted to scream. The poor dog girl felt as if she might explode! How much more torment was her Mistress going to put her through? But she knew better than to protest. "Please Mistress? Will you please, oh please touch my cunt? It needs your attention so badly."

It wasn't quite as poetic as Claire would have liked, but she figured her Mistress might like her using the word 'cunt' over softer options, such as 'pussy'. The dog girl was right in her assessment, and Kaveri smiled lustfully. "Alright, my good girl. I'll see to it you get off."

12