Captive Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maintaining her tight grip on the smaller woman, Kaveri's hand moved back down to her hot pussy and began to vigorously finger Claire. Already on the edge of orgasm, it didn't take very long for the horny dog girl to start howling, climax quickly mounting.

Kaveri had given some consideration to playing 'red light green light' with her submissive. There was no better way to exercise control over a sex slave than take away the ability to cum at the last second. If they succeeded in following your orders it was a fantastic way to demo straight the hold you had over them. A reminder of how deep your control over them ran. If they failed? Well, it gave you another goal to work towards, plus a nice reason to punish them, and that was always fun! The reality was Kaveri was almost as eager to get Claire off as the spotted dog girl felt to get off. There was joy in bringing a well behaved submissive to climax. A reward for so many months of devoted service. Besides, she wasn't planning on letting Claire go anywhere. There would be more than enough time to play with orgasm denial later.

"Come on girl!" She coaxed loudly. "Cum for your Mistress!"

Claire didn't need telling twice.

With explosive force, the dog girl felt as if she'd cum her brains out! The dog girl squirting all over her Mistress' hand as she climaxed. "Thank you, Mistress!" She cried, sure not to forget her manners, even in the throes of pleasure. Her captain certainly wouldn't look fondly at it if she did.

Kaveri didn't say anything. She simply smiled proudly, collecting as much of Claire's pussy juices on her fingers as she could. There was so much girl cum from Claire's explosive orgasm, it pooled in the shark woman's palm! Kaveri was pleased that she didn't have furry palms, like the dog girl. There was no hair for the sexual fluids to soak into, which meant that she would be able to drink down every last drop.

"Good girl." Kaveri said, which caused Claire's eyes to flutter as the last of her orgasm ebbed away. The shark woman kept calling her a 'good girl', but it affected her the exact same way every time. There was nothing that Claire wanted to be more than Kaveri's 'good girl'. It helped that every time Kaveri said it the space captain seemed to do so with a different inflection. Sometimes it almost sounded sarcastic, almost making it sound like an insult, which broke her heart. Other times it was filled with so much love and pride Claire felt as if her heart might explode. This time it was an example of the latter, and Claire swelled with submissive pride: happy to have made her Mistress happy, even if it had been a rough road to get there.

Without a word, Kaveri presented her love slave with her slick hand. She didn't need to say it, Claire knew what her Mistress wanted, and the dog girl began to obediently and tenderly lick her own pussy juices from her Mistress' hand without having been told. Looking into the shark woman's blue eyes with all the love she could muster. Once her fingers were clean, Kaveri leaned in and kissed her slave on the lips. She could tell that the dog girl was exhausted, who could blame her after the soul draining orgasm she'd just experienced? But Claire's afternoon was far from over, as it wouldn't do for her Mistress to leave the room without getting off herself, right?

Releasing her powerful grip from her slave's throat, she guided Claire to the bed and climbed on top of her, straddling her chest and pinning her arms to her size with her powerful legs.

"Mistress..." Claire pleaded desperately. "I simply can't, I..."

But Kaveri didn't allow her to finish. "You aren't going to let your Mistress go to bed all pent up are you? That's not being my good girl."

Claire wanted to cry, bitter feelings welling up inside her chest.

There was nothing she wanted more than to be her Mistress' good girl, the endlessly submissive dog girl took pride in pleasing both her Mistress and the other women on the ship. Unfortunately, this was a case of the spirit being willing but the flesh weak. Claire was exhausted from a night which had already been full of sex and still coming down from her massive orgasm, perhaps the biggest of her life. Every part of her body was sore from head to toe and the bed was so soft and relaxing. Couldn't her Mistress let her have a quick cat nap to recharge her batteries, at least?

No... of course not. Claire chastised herself for even thinking that way. Mercy had never been Kaveri's style.

"Come on, girl!" Kaveri coaxed, although the tone of her voice was more commanding than encouraging. "The sooner you get me off, the sooner you can toddle off to dreamland."

So, Claire gave in... not that she had any choice in the matter.

With a small measure of reluctance at first, she began to lap up her Mistress' wet vagina.

Normally, Claire took her time before going straight for the pussy. Given the opportunity, she would happily worship every last inch of her Mistress' hot body! She'd kiss those full lips, submissively licking her way down the shark's smooth silvery skin. She would nuzzle into her neck, rub her shoulders, suckle those fantastic breasts of hers. Probably the best boobs that Claire had ever personally played with. The dog girl would continue her whirlwind tour of her Mistress' sexy body from there, detouring from the shark woman's pussy, and instead bury her snout between her plump asscheeks, tonguing her asshole just as happily as her wet slit.

Today, Kaveri didn't require such foreplay. She was every bit as worked up as Claire had been after hours of merciless teasing the dog girl, bringing her slave to her massive climax. Instead, she ground her dripping wet snatch against that sexy dog muzzle: starting to grow desperate to get herself off. If anything, Claire believed, this was the moment she became the closest to submission. Depending on her love slave for her sexual gratification, even though it appeared she was in total control as the dog girl licked, kissed, and worshiped at her altar.

"Good god, your tongue feels so good, bitch." Kaveri gasped, which did make Claire's tail wag despite her exhaustion. The shark woman leaned forward and grabbed the dog girl's floppy years, which caused a shiver to run down Claire's spine. Kaveri gently tugged at them, rubbing the soft fur against her fingers. "Eat that pussy, make your mistress proud."

And Claire did just that. Exhaustion gone, her Mistress' pussy juices better than any energy drink, Claire enthusiastically threw herself into the task with her vast experience. After hundreds of romps, she was well familiar with every last inch of her Mistress' sex, and used all her tricks for a quick resolution.

Claire was helped by the fact her Mistress was on something of a hair trigger, the smell of sex thick in the air and driving the shark woman crazy. Her sexy dog girl wrapped around her finger, an obedient and dedicated love slave, the sort they sing songs over and every pirate dreams about. Soon, she was forced to release the dog girl's floppy ears. Kaveri began to grope her chest, tugging at her own nipples, not so differently from how she'd played with Claire's not long ago. While the shark might have been rough with her romantic partners, she didn't spare such treatment against herself either!

Before long, under the combined stimulation of Claire's tongue and her own hands, Kaveri came. She came hard against the dog girl's slutty face, squirting pussy juices directly into her mouth this time. "Good girl!" she moaned with all the passion and feeling in the world, which made Claire feel extremely self-satisfied. Mission complete, and truly drained this time, Claire went limp with relief. Her eyes slowly drifted shut as her Mistress came against her face, so exhausted the dog girl was about ready to fall asleep even while smothered under Kaveri's sexy pussy. As much as Claire loved sex, there was only so much a girl had in her before it was too much! She was eager for the sweet embrace of sleep.

Yet, Claire probably should have known better. That her Mistress wouldn't let her get off that easily. The dog girl's eyes suddenly flew open again as she felt Kaveri's fingers return to her overstimulated sex, an involuntary moan escaping her lips as her Mistress resumed fingering her. "No! Please, Mistress, let me sleep?" She desperately pleaded.

But Kaveri laughed at her girlfriend, the star ship captain not yet done with her. "You know what sleep has in common with orgasms?" She asked.

"What?"

"Every time you sleep? That's a gift from me."

Claire groaned, but her hips started to buck again. Instinctually grinding against her Mistress' hand, already searching out for that sweet relief again. The shark woman smiled, feeling rather proud of herself. Kaveri had proved, once again, you didn't need whips and chains to make a slave squirm and if Claire had thought the last year had been a wild ride? Well... she hadn't seen anything yet!

12