Captive Pregnancy Ch. 02: Sarah

Story Info
Lucas find another toy to play with.
4.6k words
4.32
23k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/27/2023
Created 05/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drosera
Drosera
36 Followers

Notes: I'm really thankful to neuroparenthetical and Bry1977 from the Literotica.com Volunteer Editors program, who helped me with editing the story. I'm writing like my hobby, so if only one person will like my story, it will be enough for me.

When I started writing this chapter I had different ideas, but when I started writing about Sarah, maybe I reflected something from my old self. Everyones feels lonely sometimes.

Chapter 2 - Sarah

###

Two weeks passed after Lucas left Emma's body lying on a street chair. Lucas looked for news and articles about Emma's kidnapping, but he didn't find anything. Maybe I am lucky this time. It looked like they didn't have any leads that pointed to him.

It's time to find another girl to play with, Lucas thought.

He decided to change his hunting ground, so he moved to another city - not too big, and not too small - where the residents wouldn't immediately know he wasn't a local.

It looks nice here; maybe I can spend a few days here before I move to another city.

He walked through the city a few times, but no one caught his eye. That changed one night when he walked by a small restaurant. Lucas noticed two homeless guys sitting outside waiting for something. A few moments later, a young, redheaded waitress came out and brought them a bag of food. Lucas came a little closer to hear, but at the same tried to be inconspicuous.

"We are thankful for food." The homeless guy was so happy.

Like puppies waiting for food, Lucas thought.

"Come tomorrow," said the redhead, and then she disappeared inside the restaurant. After the homeless guys left, Lucas started moving again and he came closer. The front part of the restaurant was mostly windows, so it was easy to look inside. His eyes fell on that same redheaded waitress. She was cleaning the ordering table. She was in her twenties and she had huge natural boobs. Her body was amazing; she took care of herself. Lucas supposed that she visited the gym two or three days a week. But how is it possible that a goddess like this is working here, in town at the end of the world? Lucas froze and stared at her for a few moments, but then he realized that he looked very suspicious..

If I want to take her by force and kidnap her, she can't see me, not without a mask. Lucas looked at her one last time and she didn't even realize he was there. Lucas walked to the end of the street and then returned to the other side, stopping at the place from which he'd seen her the first time. From that spot, he could easily see the restaurant door, but he was far enough away from the restaurant that nobody in it would suspect he was watching it. It was a cold day, and Lucas hadn't expected he would be stalking someone that night, but he was a persistent man. Cold weather wasn't going to stop him.

It took almost two hours after the restaurant lights turned off and then the door of the restaurant opened with two people left - cook and waitress. They talked for a few moments then closed and locked the door. Lucas didn't hear anything but thought they probably said goodbye to each other. Then they went in opposite directions. Lucas pulled the hood over his head and started moving the way she went. He saw the cook go to the opposite side of the road; Lucas didn't think the man had noticed him. At first, Lucas walked faster, but when he was closer to the waitress he slowed down and tried to synchronize with her walk. Lucas was about twenty or thirty meters behind her, following her a few blocks, when she walked through a dark alley. This will be the best place for grabbing her and kidnapping her, he thought, but he didn't have the benzodiazepine syringe he'd used on Emma. A few hours earlier he wouldn't have believed he would have already found his next target. After a few minutes of walking, buildings started to disappear and there were a few small houses around. The waitress disappeared in the one at the end of the road

So she is living here? It was going to be easier than he'd thought. It was a small house at the edge of town with two doors: one in front, and another leading to the garden in back. Lucas judged that he could easily jump the fence to get to the garden unnoticed. Lucas looked around and found a good spot for his car. From this spot, he will see everything and wouldn't be too close.

###

"I think I have something," said Matthew thoughtfully. His eyes didn't even look away from the computer screen.

"Finally! What do you have?" Katrina stopped filling out the paperwork she'd been busying herself with..

"Emma was kidnapped and found in the same place. I suppose that our kidnapper must have parked near that place, so on this road, there are cameras here and here." Matthew pointed with his finger to the map.

Katrina stood and watched Matthew point out the cameras' locations.. "Okay, continue."

"So if he goes one way or another, he must be on one of those cameras, so I searched them and found a match. This car was shown on cameras on the day she was kidnapped, and also the day our kidnapper released her."

"So did you check his evidence number?" Katrina enthusiastically asked.

Matthew looked into the files on the table. "Yes, but the car is said to be stolen; the last known owner was Melany Redwood. It was reported two years ago."

"Shit. Something weird about that stolen report?"

"No witnesses, but the weird thing is that, at the same time, her ex-husband Lucas Redwood disappeared." Mathew read the files really fast, searching for something important.

"You think he disappeared with her ex's car?"

"Don't know. The divorced surgeon with a child ran away? Something doesn't fit in that story." Matthew tried to figure out what they might be missing.

"You want to try this lead? We don't have much time now. It is only a matter of time before the chief takes this case from us." Katrina looked at the screen. In the car it was dark, and she only saw a silhouette of a man sitting in it. Who are you?

"We don't have too many leads, so we can try this one."

###

Lucas spent two nights in the car and he noticed the redhead running to the forest, near to her place, in the morning, but what Lucas was interested in most was if she was living there alone. No one other than the redhead came out of the house. He wasn't able to find out more about her, because her life was between home and work. He planned on changing that, however; he wanted to break into her house and find some clues about her. He just needed to wait until she went to work. It didn't take long. The door opened and the waitress left the house. She locked the door and walked through the street around Lucas's car. But the car had a black window so she couldn't see him sitting there. Lucas waited a moment and left the car, walked to a fence close to the forest, and then he jumped over the fence. The fence was a bit tall, but with Lucas' height, he didn't have any problem getting over it. The lawn hadn't been mowed for a long time and the garden was in catastrophic condition. Lucas had been mowing the lawn, always thinking how he'd could clear his head before another Monday, but that time is already gone. He tried to open the back door, but it was locked. Of course; who leaves the back door unlocked? thought Lucas. But one of the windows was open, so that became his way inside. The window was a little higher, but, when he ran towards it and jumped, he was able to pull himself over the sill. He made too much noise, so he stood at the place and tried to catch every sound. Lucas didn't hear anything, he concluded no one else was home. Lucas ended up in a small bathroom. Everything was white there, like at the doctor's. So come into your exam, mysterious redhead, thought Lucas like a joke. What most interested him, like a true doctor, was medicine, so he opened a small box and searched for them.

So what do we have here? Some ibuprofen,lexaurin and other medicine but no birth control so maybe I have luck again or maybe luck for her?. Lucas smiled for himself.

Some women can't get pregnant after they stop taking birth control and some get pregnant if they miss taking a few tablets, but in general, they have problems if they take birth control too long.

But why Lexaurin? Maybe it does not belong to her or maybe she is using it for high pressure, Lexaurin is not used only for depression. Lucas didn't fully understand why she had these pills. Lucas moved to another room - the bedroom. After he looked around, he found a laptop.

Where can I find more information than on social media? After clicking the laptop, he saw the login screen with the name Sarah Brawn - the name of his redhead, he assumed. No password, so let's go find something more about you, Sarah Brawn.

Lucas pressed the login button and saw a laptop background with Sarah and an older woman, hugging and looking happy. She is probably her mother, Lucas thought. Behind them was a garden. In the photo, the garden was cleaner and looked like someone cared about her and was unrecognizable compared to what Lucas had seen. He opened the browser in Sarah's laptop. Where can I find more information than her then on social media? Great. The password and name fields were auto-filled on her facebook login page. She hadn't posted anything in a long time. The last post had been about something she'd been cooking.

No boyfriend, she didn't even write to her friends for a longer time. But sometimes it is really hard to tell who is a real friend on the internet. Lucas thought. Sarah lives a lonely and depressive life. Lucas understands the Lexaurin in her bathroom. He almost felt regret at having chosen her, like with his other victim. No, no. No going back now. I will help you find purpose. The thought made Lucas smile. Lucas wanted to close the browser but noticed an application named "Women Log." Lucas loved apps like that. It contained all data about a woman's sexual life, pills, and showing fertility period. For Lucas, that info was a gold mine.

Lucas opened the app; it took a while to download data from cloud storage. Sarah used it on mobile. So when is your ovulation? Finally, Sarah's calendar showed and revealed the flower's mark in two days. Shit, that is soon, Lucas thought. He wondered whether he should wait another month. Lucas argued in his mind with himself, but in truth, he'd already decided. He knew that the police may already have had some leads and clues on him.

I can't wait another month. Next month I might be eating prison food, so today will be best. I will do it today, but I need to prepare before I return to Sarah. Lucas searched for sex marks, scrolling through the calendar, and he found some sex marks almost a year prior.

Not a virgin this time? He was a little disappointed. He'd already begun fantasizing about breaking in another virgin, but it was not to be. We will have a lot of fun anyway. It's time to prepare for the night.

###

Sarah returned home around midnight. She was tired, so she just wanted to take a shower and go to sleep. Before she entered the bathroom, she had a weird feeling that she wasn't alone - just for a moment. Sarah assumed it was only in her mind, so she shrugged it off and entered the bathroom. The sound of water falling on the floor awakened the shadow, who waited in the dark and started slowly moving. It came to the door of the bathroom and opened them - not fully, but enough to see through them. Lucas got an amazing view of Sarah taking a shower, like drops of water flowing around her breast and body. Sarah took shower gel and massaged her breasts, moved her hand over her nipples, and continued massaging her whole body. When her whole body was covered with the gel, Sarah washed her whole body. Sarah stopped the water flow and took a prepared towel to dry her body.

I will wait until you fall to sleep, thought Lucas, and returned to his hideout in the dark.

Lucas waited in his hideout for half an hour. Meanwhile, Sarah went to bed.

Silence. It's my time. Lucas left his hideout and started moving through the room. He opened the bedroom, entering it without any noise. He stopped and enjoyed the view of her silhouette body in bed, preparing an injection for her, but saw her like this he changed his mind, didn't want to wait, and dragged her to the car. Sarah lied before him, sleeping and hopeless. So why wait? Lucas could overpower her any time and take her to his hideout where she spends a few months, he thought. He hid the injection with benzodiazepines, he can inject it into her after he finished with her. Sarah slept only with pants so Lucas didn't need to undress her. He took his already hard dick out. It will be easier to already have it out when she starts struggling. With one fast movement, he laid on her body and immobilized her, so she couldn't run from him. At the same moment, she was awake, and the shock flowed through her body, followed by fear.

"HELP mmmh." The last part of the scream was silenced when Lucas covered her mouth with his hand. Sarah struggled hard, but Lucas laid down on her with all his weight. It was futile. Lucas enjoyed it, but that time it was different. He didn't restrain her and give her a chance to fight. With his other hand, Lucas grabbed her pants and ripped them off with all his might. He moved his dick to her entrance. When his dick touched her pussy, she knew that she was going to be raped. Her pussy was already wet, because of her fertile period and upcoming ovulation. After a few centimeters, Sarah stops resisting, too soon, Lucas only starts. Maybe Lexaurin made her more obedient.

"Good girl. It will be over soon." But only for a moment, Lucas had more plans for her to bear his child. No fighting, no struggling, Sarah just accepted her fate? Lucas thought. Maybe she thinks after he finishes raping her, he leaves and never comes back. She was so obedient that Lucas took his hand from her mouth so he could support himself better while thrusting inside her. Sarah was so wet that there was no reason to hold back.

"I will come inside you; I will get you pregnant. " She didn't respond. This usually works; girls start fighting because they don't want to get pregnant. Am I doing something wrong?. Lucas started pushing his dick as fast as he could, but what he didn't expect was that she would start enjoying it. She began moaning from the pleasure of penetration from his dick. Sarah started caressing his back. I am raping her; I am not her boyfriend. Lucas was confused. Does she want to be raped, or has she already forgotten it's a rape? During these thoughts, she kissed him, and he started kissing her back, like two lovers. She was close. He felt how her pussy became tighter and tighter because of her upcoming orgasm. Then she came, the pulsation of her orgasm crushing Lucas's dick, which he didn't have any chance to hold off his orgasm. Lucas released his whole load inside her, still feeling her pussy pulsating from orgasm, helping his sperm get where they needed to go: her ovaries. He cumed inside her on her most dangerous day. He stayed on top of her and released the last drops of his seed into her. Then he sits on her legs to immobilize her from running and takes the injection from his jacket. Sarah finally opened her eyes and saw the injection.

"Will it kill me?" In that question, Lucas didn't perceive any fear.

"You're not afraid?" He finally understood: she was more broken than he was. The loneliness which she was living in had taken a toll. For the first time, Lucas regretted choosing her.

"No. What's that?" She pointed to the injection while Lucas laid on her.

"Sedative. I wanted to kidnap you." He doesn't know why, but he doesn't want to lie to her.. "But I've changed my mind."

"Why? Do you feel sorry for me!" She was upset because he changed his mind and decided not to kidnap her.

"No. You are just not the girl I want to break." Lucas hid the injection and stood, released Sarah's body from his weight, gave her a chance to escape or screamed for help, but she didn't do anything; she just stayed lying on the bed. Her blanket was soaked with Lucas's sperm, which was leaking from Sarah's pussy. "Don't worry. I will not return."

Lucas decided that he will not return and gave her the choice to take the morning-after pill - the option Emma never had. Lucas moved to the door.

"Wait." Her voice was shaking like she didn't believe she'd said it. "Don't leave me alone, please. You can use me however you want."

Lucas was still in shock. She wants more?

"If I stay, no morning-after pill?"

Sarah stayed silent for a moment. "And if I get pregnant? Right now it is really dangerous for me."

"Yes, I know." Lucas pointed to the notebook. "I found your Women app."

Sarah looked surprised at first, but then she understood the reason why he was there was to get her pregnant. Sarah assumed that, after he broke and searched her home, he found her fertile period in her laptop, he decided rape her and again until she ends up pregnant. Sarah looked like she didn't care about that and only didn't want to be alone.

"If you get pregnant, you will keep it." It sounds more like a command from Lucas. He lay on the bed and Sarah put her head on Lucas' chest.

"If I get pregnant I will keep it." Sarah yawned. She was already tired when she returned from work, and the rough sex hadn't helped. Her eyes closed, and her breathing became deep. She fell asleep and left Lucas alone with his thoughts. He was still confused about what had just happened. He couldn't decide whether to leave her there, sleeping, or to stay. What if Sarah wakes with a clear head from Lexaurin, and calls the police? That will be a great morning: to wake up in handcuffs. With all these thoughts, Lucas closed his eyes, just for a moment.

###

Lucas woke up to the light from the window. Shit. He'd fallen asleep too. I'm lucky I am not in handcuffs and in a cell. He planned to leave during the night, leaving her a note. How could I fall asleep? Sarah was already awake and dressed, standing at the mirror and preparing to work.

"You don't look like a robber." At night, Sarah could see only the silhouette of his face, but the sunlight showed her everything. "You look pretty nice. What is your name?"

"Filip." He said the first realistic name that came to his mind.

"Ok, Filip. You're probably not telling me your real name." She saw through his lie very quickly.

"Lucas." He has a feeling that he doesn't need to lie to her, he feels from her something that makes him trust her.

"Nice to meet you, Lucas. I am Sarah, but you know that already."

"Yes. I know that." Lucas sat on the bed.

"I must go to work now," she said. "When will we see each other again?"

She wants him to see me again? Well, why not? He still had plans with her.

"What about tomorrow?" Lucas remembered her calendar; the next day was her ovulation.

"Yes, of course. I must go, I'm already late to work." Sarah checked the time on her phone and walked to the door of the bedroom. "By the way, this time you can come through the front door." Sarah turned to Lucas and smiled at him, and then she left for work.

###

Lucas came to the front door as Sarah had told him. He was still thinking about leaving and never coming back, but he liked her. Sarah wasn't disgusted by him, and thought that he was a pretty guy. Lucas found his courage and knocked on the door.

"Hi, so you decided to come?" Lucas heard some surprise in her voice , like she hadn't expected him. "Come in."

Drosera
Drosera
36 Followers
12