Captive Pregnancy Ch. 02: Sarah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Lucas entered, Sarah pounced on him and started kissing him. Lucas kissed her back. Lucas's hand slowly disappeared in her pants. She was already very wet down there. Sarah took him to the bedroom, threw him on the bed, and took his pants off.

"You are in quite a hurry on me today." Lucas smiled at her.

"You were on me last time." Sarah took his sweatpants off and took his dick in her hand. She started massaging his balls. She slowly made Lucas's dick hard, then she put his dick in her mouth and moved her head up and down. Sarah sucked him for just a few moments. She didn't want his cum too soon. Sarah's dress fell to the ground. She didn't have any underwear on.

'How lucky am I to find a girl like this?' thought Lucas. Sarah sat on his hard dick astride, slowly putting it inside her pussy. Lucas moaned in pleasure; her pussy felt so good.

Sarah asked him. "Do you want to cum inside my pussy?" She started to ride on his dick.

"Yes, I want to," Lucas answered.

"Do you want to get me pregnant?" Sarah moved faster and faster.

"Yes, I want to." He tried with all his power to control himself, and to hold off from cumming.

"I'm cumming. Cum with me." Sarah's body tensed with orgasm and her pussy started pulsating. Lucas couldn't control himself anymore and came together with Sarah, releasing all his sperm inside her pussy. They were kissing for a few moments. Sarah moved a little and Lucas's dick slipped out with a flow of semen. She lay next to Lucas, both of them resting and trying to catch their breath.

Lucas broke the silence. "Why do you stay here?"

"This is my home." Sarah smiled.

"I mean here in this town. You are smart for a waitress." Lucas found it quite strange.

"I wanted to leave for university, but my mother got sick with dementia, so I decided to stay with her. At first, it was fine, but her state kept getting worse and worse. After a while I wasn't able to care about her so she ended up in a retirement home."

Lucas remembered the woman in the photo on Sarah's laptop. "What did you want to study?" he asked her. He was genuinely curious.

"I wanted to be a psychologist."

"You still have time to become a great psychologist." Convincingly said Lucas.

"Thanks for that, but I think I missed my chance."

"Don't lose hope you will be a psychologist one day and," Lucas smiled at her, "will be your first patient."

Sarah put her head on Luca's chest. "Thank you."

"But I'm broken beyond repair."

"We're all broken in some ways." Sarah's eyes closed. "Everything can be repaired."

Her voice faded away, while she fell asleep.

###

"Don't worry," Sarah said while sitting on the toilet, peeing on a pregnancy test. "This time will be positive - and if not, we can always try next month."

"Yes, that is true," said Lucas, waiting for the result. It was the third pregnancy test so far, and the third month of trying to get Sarah pregnant. At the first pregnancy test, she was happy, but when the second pregnancy test was negative, Lucas saw her disappointment. Lucas still hadn't decided whether he wanted her pregnant. He knew that when and if she got pregnant, he would leave her. He'd move to search for another girl - his next victim. Lucas had become to her - more than he ever had to Emma. She was just a baby factory to him, but Sarah was different. He started having feelings for Sarah. If I stay, maybe I will fall in love with her.

"Wait, something is happening," Sarah said while looking into the pregnancy stick. "One line... and the second line."

"So you are pregnant."

"I'm pregnant," Sarah repeated happily, then kissed Lucas "I will have your baby."

Why am I not happy? This is what I wanted: to impregnate another girl. Maybe I can stay with her.

Sarah noticed Lucas's brooding "Are you not glad? This is what you wanted."

"Yes, I am. I just must leave for a few days." A few days? Maybe I will never return.

"Will you return?" asked Sarah.

"Don't know." Lucas really didn't know; part of him wanted to.

"Will you spend this night with me?"

"Yes."

###

During the night Lucas woke up and looked at Sarah sleeping next to him. He took his clothes and left the bedroom.

It's time to leave, he thought to himself. I believe we will see each other again. Maybe. It was nice to be with you, Sarah.

Lucas went to the car for a bag with money. He'd prepared for Sarah getting pregnant and him leaving. She wouldn't actually be alone anymore, though. Lucas left the bag on the table with a note: "For the baby."

Sarah will need that money more than me.

###

Lucas returned to the place where he'd kept Emma. A criminal returning to the place of his prime crime.

Looks like the police have not found this place. Maybe I can use it again.

When he walked to the basement, he wanted to see Emma there, but the place was empty. He looked at the chair where'd he kept Emma tied up and had raped her again and again.

Maybe I can visit her again. If I calculate correctly, she is in her sixth month. Lucas smiled.

He finally decided to visit her, but he only wanted to see her - no talking, just her pregnancy belly.

My baby.

###

Lucas drove almost the whole day to see Emma again.

One town and I am there, Emma, thought Lucas.

The car started making weird noises, and then steam started coming out of the front.

Shit. Something must have broken. Lucas stopped the car and opened the hood. He looked at the engine, but he wasn't a mechanic and had never understood cars. Just when he thought it couldn't be worse, familiar red and blue lights showed up.

Police. Fuck! This car has been reported stolen.

END

12