All Comments on 'Captive Until Dawn'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
bdsmbillbdsmbillalmost 17 years ago
A very touching story

This was a well crafted and wonderful tale. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Another SHE LOVED IT piece of bullshit

It's a shame that those who believe this kind of shit can't be raped themself

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Could it be

...a beginning to a series. Seems like to me. I don't hate it. Thought it was interesting. Lots of potential IF only the author took the time to get it edit. There were definitely quite a number of glaring mistakes like Bill's name switched to Bob and then some of your grammar were out of place too. Anyway I do hope to see a continuation. And obviously the commentor below me didn't actually read the story and just farting gas.

MINKXMINKXover 16 years ago
Good story...

I'd like to point out to the moron below that Sharon wasn't raped. Yes, she was in effect molested by the mentally damaged Willy, but by the time she and Bill had sex she knew the entire story, and believed it. Plus, they obviously missed the part where Sharon made the first move. And five years later she's still meeting up with Bill. Read the whole story or keep your unschooled comments to yourself. Thanks for an enjoyable read.

jaqvertjaqvertover 12 years ago
Good story but it can be excellent if .

Bill and Sharon has a bit more build up and Willy didnt die so quickly. All in all a good read. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Again

There you go again. Suck us in with suspence and lust and slap us with beauty.

Yobo36Yobo36almost 10 years ago
Non-consent???

Although they did "take" her and Willy was doing things without her consent. She sure was eager with Bill. Good story Many Feathers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

was good could have done without the sex bit at the end spoil t it a bit

LeeLee420LeeLee42011 months ago

Hated the stereotypical hillbilly accent. The repeated use of the word cunt.

I am a woman and I enjoy cnc stories as much as any man but although some of these stories have wonderful plots, the writing is childish which tends to lesson the eroticism of the overall story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous