Red X: Captives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stared at the table.

"I haven't played the long game," he mused. "More of a summer at the beach? Not so much a marine landing? Yeah... a change of pace, I guess." He was a little sarcastic, but distant - because he was really thinking.

"Yeah," she shook her head, "because I think your spirit guide is some kind of industrial jackhammer. I mean... SERIOUSLY, dude. Work WITHIN the conflict, for once. Not against the tide. Try it. Try it in Thailand, if you can handle their food." She straightened out her blazer, and sat tall.

"For me? I've got a great deal. I have a very rewarding career, in deep cover. I just FLOW with the bad guys. It's like evil tai chi. And I find the most dangerous men in the entire world, and I fuck their brains out..." She smirked. There were sparks in her eyes.

Pryce popped his eyebrows up, then drained his glass. He called for the check.