Capture of the Sorus-e-Aftab

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zsazsa12
zsazsa12
74 Followers

The smile disappeared as the pirate slid his cock out of her, turning into more moans with the renewed friction and sensation. His semen spilled out of her in rivulets, dripping down her thighs. She now looked at Pierre ravenously, with hunger in her eyes, a hunger he had never seen.

Pierre's head spun, trying to center itself. He looked to the duchess, the woman he had debased for the sake of Suzanne's innocence. He had become an animal for the sake of Suzanne. He looked at her naked, sweaty, sexed body. She had never looked more beautiful to him, more desirous than in that moment. And she looked to him, watching with attentive eyes as his erection grew. "In this moment, she loves me," he thought with wonder. She loves me, the animal. She wants to see me pleased.

Then he would show her the animal.

Pierre gripped the duchess's hair with a fist, pulling her head upwards. He then pulled her into a kneeling position, next to the table. Her head was positioned between his wife's legs. "Smell her," he ordered the duchess. She did so, drawing her near Suzanne's cunt. "She is lovely, isn't she?" He looked to Suzanne, who was looking to him with wondrous anticipation. Pierre gently pushed the duchess's face forward, until her mouth was on Suzanne's cunt. "Lick her clean," he ordered. "Make her come." The duchess obeyed, and Suzanne moaned, her back arching.

The Mughal women all gasped and stood silently, staring with defeated eyes at their once-proud duchess, whose mouth was now pleasuring a low foreign woman. Their duchess, who was willingly doing this, without complaint for the sake of her honor. Pierre looked to them with satisfaction as he saw them contemplating surrender. He eyed them one by one, until his eyes landing on a particularly delicious beauty, the one that the pirates had nicknamed the Countess. He gestured to her with a finger to step forward.

Her head sank. When she didn't step forward immediately, one of the nearby pirates grabbed her by the arm and compelled her forward to Pierre. She walked the rest of the way to Pierre, her gaze avoiding his eyes.

Suzanne was watching him attentively as he circled the Countess like a hawk, eyeing her up and down. His face was dark as he said loudly to her. "Look to your duchess. She is your liege, is she not?" he asked, the slightest taunting in his voice. She nodded silently. "You serve at her pleasure, do you not?" She nodded.

Pierre smelled at her neck. Her perfume was different than the duchess's. "Do you think yourself above her?" he asked, plainly. She paused for a second, and then imperceptibly shook her head. Pierre nodded. "I agree."

He took her gown in his hands and pulled down firmly. Suzanne moaned as she watched Pierre strip the other woman. The Countess did not resist, her limbs almost totally relaxed in acquiescence. Soon she was stripped of her clothing. Her face was wound up tightly, but otherwise she did not move to cover her nudity. Pierre circled her again, eyeing her hungrily. A clawed hand reached down to her breast, caressing it. She stared at some distant spot as he stroked at her naked body.

Pierre turned her chin up to look at him, forcing her to look him in the eyes. She seemed to shrink a little as he did, seeing his commanding presence. Then Pierre started to press down on her shoulders, until she was in a kneeling position. "Do it," he commanded.

Her eyes turned briefly to the duchess, who was still enthusiastically licking Suzanne's cunt. She then pulled Pierre's pants downwards, his erection springing outward, nearly hitting her. Pierre then gripped her head, looking to Suzanne. She was moaning as she stared at him, nodding at him to continue. Pierre pushed his cock into the Countess's mouth.

Pierre's eyes were glued to Suzanne as the Countess sucked at him with a willingness that surprised him. Perhaps she was totally cowed by seeing her duchess taking orders from him. Or perhaps she was waiting for her opportunity to debase herself like this. He looked to the other women standing by the walls, some of them with their hands over their mouth as they watched him. Pierre licked his lips.

Suzanne was moaning loudly as the duchess was bringing her to a climax. "Yes!" she cried as her hips bucked against the duchess's face. Pierre felt his cock boil inside the Countess's mouth. He looked down to her face, dutifully sucking at him. An idea flashed into his mind as he was about to come. He withdrew his cock from her lips, holding her face still between his hands. She barely had time to shut her eyes before jets of his semen shot onto her face and into her still-open mouth. His wife was loudly climaxing alongside him, with the duchess continuing to work her tongue around her cunt.

As both Suzanne and Pierre were coming down from their climaxes, a whistle echoed through the room. It was Everett. He held his arms up and nodded. As if on cue, the mass of pirates approached the closest woman and began to engage them in earnest. The women now did not resist as their clothes were stripped from them. Out of the corner of his eye, Pierre saw one woman even start to reciprocate, tugging at the laces of her pirate's shirt. But he had no time to think about that. His eyes were on his wife.

He took the duchess's hand and ran it across the countess's face, smearing semen onto it. He then took that hand and placed it on his wife's face. She giggled as his cum was wiped onto her face, and reached her tongue out to lick it. He then gestured to the duchess to wipe more of his cum onto onto his wife's body. She bit her lip and nodded in approval at the act of being marked in this way as his cum shone on her breasts.

Pierre large black pirate approached once more and pointed wordlessly at the countess. She looked mutely at his member, large as it was even when not erect. Pierre nodded to him, and with his large arm he picked her up and slung her over his shoulder like a sack. She looked balefully to the ground as she was carried away to her fate.

He then pulled Suzanne and the duchess onto their fours, on the table, positioned next to each other. Their buttocks faced him, their cunts wet and ready. The duchess wiggled her bottom in a playful invitation. Suzanne giggled and kissed her. Pierre caressed both of their buttocks, and simultaneously slid a finger into their cunts. They moaned at the same time. Pierre could detect some melodrama in their moaning, which satisfied him; they were competing over him.

The pirate Abigail approached him as he worked his fingers into the women. She looked approvingly at the sight. "Captain has a game for you Everett. Says he'll give you 100 gold coins if you win." Pierre raised an eyebrow at her. "You have to guess only with your cock which cunt is your wife's."

Suzanne nodded approvingly at the proposition as she moaned. Pierre nodded to Abigail, and let himself be blindfolded. Abigail then began to stroke his member until he was fully hard again. "If you think the cunt is your wife's, you'll come inside of it," she whispered to him. She then placed wax against his ears, blocking all sound.

After a moment, Abigail then led his cock forward, until it was pressed against a woman's flesh. Abigail then held his arms at his side, while satisfying warmth engulfed his member as he slowly slid in, millimeter by millimeter. He committed to memory the sensation at every point, until his cock was fully inside the unseen woman. He felt the sensation of his cock head hitting the woman's walls. He bit his lip as he took a few tentative thrusts forward without withdrawing, pushing the woman forward. He began to take a few full thrusts, feeling how the cunt reacted to his movement.

He felt his mind recess further as the only sensation he felt was from his member. No sight, no sound, no touch from his hands, no taste in his mouth, just the feeling of impaling a wet woman. He growled and thrust harder into the woman, followed by several stabbing thrusts. This was all he wanted. He thrust faster and faster, feeling himself grunt as he did. He then took rapid breaths into his nose, like a bull. He shook his head and slowed himself.

He withdrew from the cunt and nodded to his side, hoping Abigail saw it. He felt her hand on his member, now slippery with a woman's juices. He then felt himself led forward again, again into a cunt. He took a deep breath. "Yes, this is right," he thought to himself. He knew that he didn't have to think anymore. He could simply just let his mind go, let the animal completely take over.

He thrust forward with increasing rapidity, increasing to a frenzy. The cunt around his cock clenched and tightened with approval. He took that as a signal to make his thrusting even more brutal, and the cunt responded approvingly. He heard a distant voice grunting and roaring, and realized distantly that it must have been himself. The only thing of any importance was the boiling in his loins as he felt his climax rising again. Nothing else mattered.

The wax was pulled out of one ear, and then the other. Above the din of his body slapping into a woman's buttocks was the sound of a high voice cursing and shrieking in French. "Fuck me! Fuck me harder! You stupid fucking asshole!" it cried.

The blindfold was pulled off, and he saw his body thrusting wildly into Suzanne, her buttocks and breasts quaking with every thrust. He looked to her her face, which was staring at him. She was wild-eyed, snorting and drooling. Like him, she had become little more than a vessel for her erogenous zones, she a cunt that was screaming at him, as he was little more than a barely-thinking cock. He grabbed her buttocks and began to use her as leverage to thrust even deeper. Her head rolled back and forth. His mind blanked out as he came.

****

Abigail ignored the wailing woman begging her to let her cum. For twenty minutes she had been toying with the Mughal woman's cunt, rubbing her fingers along her wet pussy, occasionally sliding a finger upwards only to quickly withdraw. Every time Abbie felt the woman's body nearing an orgasm she would quickly stop, to moaning and sobs from the woman. When Abbie had bound her arms around the pillar and started to probe her, she had resisted. Now she was melting, begging for more, pleading to be allowed a climax.

Abbie looked about her. The room was now a din of sexual fury, with bodies pouring themselves on top of each other. At the center of it all was the French man and woman. Pierre and Suzanne's display had started a new stage of the night. They had produced a type of rawness in their carnal display that surprised all the onlookers. Abbie had watched as Pierre had furiously thrust into Suzanne in a way that would have surely led to injury for the both of them had they been in a normal state of being. The force of his orgasm would have likely sent her flying had he not been gripping her buttocks so tightly. Their muscles both tensed and flexed like cords, their eyes bulging as they both came.

The pirates, seeing that, realized that they couldn't be outdone by these genteel French. Abbie saw three topmen and Musgrave, circling and closing in on two naked Mughal women. One sprang away, like a cat, attempting to flee. In her haste she lost balance, and fell at the feet of Musgrave, who laughed heartily. A topman grabbed her leg and pulled her back into the circle. Abbie lost sight of the Mughal women as the pirates closed in on them. Abbie then saw a seaman bend over a Mughal woman and then pressed his mouth into her cunt. Perhaps he was aroused at the thought of tasting pussy. The woman gasped in shock more than anything.

But Abbie could not take part. She was tasked by Everett to watch Pierre and Suzanne for the first hour, to note their behavior. Everett was determined to see how the night played out with both of his French captives, perhaps out of a scientific curiosity. Abbie was promised an extra share of the booty, but for her own part, she wondered if it was worth while. Her shipmates were all having the fuck of their lives, while she had to busy herself with teasing a captive. Her pussy was wet and burning from dissatisfaction. She wished she was being bent over, with a tongue in her cunt.

However, watching Pierre and Suzanne was a marvel. After Pierre had expended himself in her, they seemed to not tire. They immediately rose and nodded at each other, as if communicating in some unspoken language. They then grabbed two Mughal women. Pierre barked a command at them, which made them jump. The women immediately stripped off their remaining clothing. Suzanne then giggled and whispered a suggestion into Pierre's ear, which seemed to make him smile. Pierre motioned to three pirates to join him, one of them Akwesi, the 7' foot black giant who had fucked Suzanne earlier on.

Pierre quietly said words to the Mughal women, while pointing at the two white pirates, and then to Akwesi. The Mughal women blanched, shaking their heads in disbelief. Suzanne then spoke to the pirates. "A game. These women have to suck your cocks. Whoever makes you come first wins. The other is fucked by Akwesi."

The women looked with shock at the size of Akwesi's member as they were pushed to their knees. Suzanne giggled as the women, realizing their dilemma, began to vigorously suck the cocks in front of them. The duchess, who had been at Pierre's knees, moved to Akwesi and began to stroke his member. One of the Mughal captive women's eyes looked at Akwesi's hardening cock and she began to suck with even greater energy.

Abbie looked to Suzanne. She was embracing Pierre from the side, who was stroking her buttocks lovingly. There was no violence or anger in her eyes. Rather, there was a benevolent naughtiness, as though she was watching her friends as she gave them sips of pilfered wine. She was providing joy and love. Perhaps that is what the drug does, Abbie thought; it takes what is already there and gives it a sexual fire. Pierre's hands reached downwards to cup her cunt; her thighs pressed back onto them to increase the pressure. Abbie bit her lip in frustration.

Abbie scanned the room again, and noticed something curious; a flash of flesh moving underneath a table. Abbie's eyes narrowed and realized that it was a Mughal woman who had managed to conceal herself. Abbie grinned as the hiding woman noticed her and pleaded with her hands for Abbie to remain silent. Abbie shook her head, and waved to Suzanne, pointing out the hiding location.

Suzanne and Pierre walked over and Suzanne gestured for the woman to come out. The woman, stone-faced, crawled out from under the table, one arm concealing her breasts, another her cunt. Her eyes indicated some pride still left, some desire to retain her honor. With a mighty strength, Pierre suddenly reached out and grabbed both her hands, and pulled her, with some gentleness, onto a table. The woman was so disoriented that she barely seemed to register when the duchess pulled her legs apart.

But she did understand what was happening when Suzanne started to lick her pussy. THe woman attempted to valiantly resist, bucking her body to pull away from Suzanne's tongue. But Pierre's firm grasp around her shoulders, and the duchess clutching her feet, made sure that she had no escape. Soon the woman began to wince and moan as Suzanne's tongue kept working at her cunt. Her teeth clenched as she tried to put the thoughts of pleasure out of her mind.

The woman looked to the duchess, her liege. The duchess was staring at her with excitement, being visibly aroused. The captive clearly did not know what to make of that, and looked upwards at Pierre, whose cock was hardening above her face. The captive was now becoming confused as Suzanne continued to work at her. She shut her eyes, her head tossing from side to side. To the captive's credit, she seemed to at least to pretend to resist to the end. She put her hands over her face, as if to conceal some misguided shame. And then she climaxed.

The duchess took the captive's hands off her face, which was flushed with an embarrassed red. The captive barely had time to react before the duchess pressed her cunt onto her face. Perhaps out of a sense of instinctual loyalty, the captive obeyed. Abbie could see the captive's eyes, which were full of shame at her own body defeating her. The captive's legs opened willingly as Pierre spread them and pushed his cock slid easily into her.

Abbie was so transfixed by the scene that she didn't notice as Everett snuck up behind her and thrust a vial onto her lips. A sweet liquid entered her mouth. Abbie barely had time to gag before Everett clamped a hand over her mouth.

"Abigail," he whispered into her ear. "You are a modest, shy maid. You must protect your body against these men."

Abigail's eyes widened as she knew that she had been poisoned by the captain by the Mughal potion. Her body convulsed once, twice, before settling down.

Her body seemed to shrink as her bold presence became a timid, tiny thing. She then looked around confusedly at the orgy happening about her. She touched her arm, and then realized with alarm that she herself was naked. Her eyes darted around frantically as her mind raced into a panic. She hastily gathered one of the Mughal dresses strewn on the floor, and tossed it messily over her head, leading it to hang lopsided off of her body. Her desire for modesty satisfied, she searched desperately for an exit.

She found one and tiptoed towards it, trying to make herself seem invisible, to not disturb the men and women around her. She hugged the walls, gingerly edging past the duchess, who had one of the pirate's cocks lewdly rubbing between her breasts. She was getting closer to the door. With one hand, she reached out for a handle.

And then Madsworth opened the door from the other side, carrying a bottle of rum. "Oy, Abbie, where you getting to?" he asked, on seeing her. "And in those foreign clothes?"

She swallowed heavily in fear of the large, unclothed man in front of her. He looked at her approvingly. "Those look quite nice on you my dear... quite nice." Madsworth reached out and touched the fabric.

She squealed and then attempted to dart past him. He caught her with a heavy arm. "Oy my dear, you've got me in a mood. Let's not leave so soon." He half-carried, half-threw her onto a nearby table. She barely had time to regain her composure before her dress was lifted up over her waist.

"Good sir, no!" she cried. Madsworth didn't quite know what to think of being called "sir", so he just chuckled as he gave his cock one stroke, and guided it into her wet cunt. Abbie feebly beat her fists on his chest as he fucked her. Madsworth seemed to enjoy that, letting her weakly resist against the crushing force of his pelvis. But then, seconds later, she orgasmed, having been unfulfilled and horny for so many minutes. Madsworth guffawed, and took a swig of his rum. He then poured some over Abbie's face.

On the other side of the room, Everett was watching her being fucked. Despite his grim appearance, he was exultant. The Mughal potion had succeeded beyond his wildest dreams; it had made the pious French woman into an uncontrollable whore, and Abbie into a shy maiden. He relaxed in his chair and watched the scene play out. His crew was treating the Mughal women like a feast; as a pirate fucked one woman, he was eyeing which woman he would fuck the next. While the Mughal women weren't exactly being asked permission, they were not being treated excessively roughly. Several of the highborn women had given in completely to the moment, moaning in their foreign tongue.

Everett was watching Susanne most intently. She was kneeling over the duchess's face while slurping at her husband's cock. Everett checked his timepiece. Over two hours had elapsed since she had first taken the potion. Everett took a drink and waited longer.

zsazsa12
zsazsa12
74 Followers