Capture of the Sorus-e-Aftab

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zsazsa12
zsazsa12
74 Followers

The room started to clear out. Some of the pirates had slung women over their shoulders and taken them below decks, perhaps to fuck them in privacy, or to have some fun with them in the morning. Pierre was still awake, thrusting into the duchess with her legs in the air. Suzanne was atop the black pirate Akwesi, his hands on her hips, pulling her up and down mightily.

Four hours after her dose, Everett watched as Suzanne's body language started to change. Where she had fucked with a ferocious energy an hour before, her movement was now becoming more sluggish, more hesitant. Her eyes, which had glassed over, were now becoming more aware, focusing on random parts of the room.

Suzanne's sense of smell came back first. Everett saw her sniffing at the air, her mind nonplussed at the scent of semen and sweat, wet on her skin and face. She reached up with an unsteady hand and touched her naked breast, which was wet to the touch. She then brought a finger up to her lips, and tentatively licked at it. Her eyes widened, starting to understand that something was not entirely correct. Her hands felt around her own body, comprehending her own nakedness. One hand moved down between her legs. It felt her wet cunt being penetrated by an unknown force. It stayed there. Her eyes looked down blankly.

After a few minutes, Suzanne started blinking. Her eyes started to understand what was happening, but her body was still under the potion's spell. Her face was a mixture of confusion, fear, lustfulness, and disbelief as Akwesi's pace quickened, as though she couldn't believe that such an appendage was penetrating her. Her eyes rolled to the side as she climaxed, her moans halting.

Everett stood up. "Akwesi, find another woman to spill your seed in. I need this one."

Akwesi grunted and pushed Suzanne off of him. She collapsed onto her hands and knees. She was hyperventilating, with tears in her eyes, though she didn't seem particularly sorrowful; rather, Everett saw that the intensity of the feelings in her body were hitting her lucid mind for the first time.

Everett stroked her buttocks. "Suzanne, can you hear me?"

Her voice shuddered and broke. She seemed to babble a word, but stopped. Finally, after a moment, she nodded.

Everett nodded back. "Good girl. Suzanne, do you remember what has happened in the last few hours?"

Suzanne looked around for the first time. She saw some pirates idly fucking some women in a corner. Then she saw her husband with the duchess's legs wrapped around his waist. Her face stood still, expressionless.

She whispered. "Yes. I remember."

Everett nodded. "I'm glad to hear that. But you must know something, Suzanne." He stroked downwards across her buttocks. "That was all your doing. The potion only summoned your inner desires. You did nothing that you did not want to do."

Suzanne bit her lip. Of course, Everett did not know this to be true; he knew little of how the potion actually worked. But he let her believe it.

"I am now a very rich man, Suzanne. You and your husband have done me a great deed today." Everett drew a finger down until it met her wetness. "You'll both be set free at once. I have no intent for you."

Suzanne's breathing grew shallow as she felt his finger probing around her. He saw her reaction. "Suzanne, you know, I told your husband I would not force myself onto you."

Suzanne cringed, her face tightening and she fought with herself. She looked up, watching her husband still mad with lust, fucking a foreign woman. Her head drooped as she reached under her, finding the Captain's cock. She cooed as she inserted it into herself and pushed her body back onto him.

zsazsa12
zsazsa12
74 Followers