All Comments on 'Captured'

by coldwater1

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A story is the key

Please keep writing...I and others enjoy reading that leaves you waitng for the next one.

pc10pc10about 8 years ago

I think you are a fan of Resident Evil hehe extinction of human race after apoclypse.

Nice story enjoyed reading it.

Note:- I read an article few weeks ago of a place i think in Italy (i don't remember the place very well) where a baby was born after approximately 25-27 years Because most of the young people have moved to major cities. Most of the population is older people.The population is very less now in that city.

Your story reminded me of that article.

4*'s

MastersWenchMastersWenchabout 8 years ago
Delightful!

I really enjoyed your story! I hope you keep writing. Thanks :)

MastersWench

GentleVikingGentleVikingabout 8 years ago
Excelent

Spot on dear author. Very much enjoy post-apocalyptic stories. Especially the ones that are more than feasible.

dinkymacdinkymacabout 8 years ago
Great story!

Thanks for sharing.

jetpacksamjetpacksamabout 8 years ago
5 Stars

Very Nicely Done.

Nathan_BrazilNathan_Brazilabout 8 years ago
Longer Form?

I've read all 4 of your offerings, and have enjoyed each.

Your characters are fun and your worlds are interesting.

I'm curious... Will you ever offer a serial here? I'm just one reader, but I think a couple of your tales cried out for novel length.

In any event; I will continue to read you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I missed how Evan learned Liv's name. When I realized that, I backed up to the first written "Liv" and searched back and forth for the introduction. Otherwise, very good!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
children

Of men,much? ;-) enjoyable read. :-)

coldwater1coldwater1about 8 years agoAuthor
Reply to anon, Re: Children of Men

Believe it or not, I didn't get your reference until I looked it up. I never saw the movie. And here I thought I had come up with the idea first. Oh well.

ausvirgoausvirgoalmost 8 years ago
Loved it!

Like all the best stories on Literotica, this was story first, erotica second.

And a great story too. I suspected the aim of confining Liv with Evan was reproduction, but thought it would hinge on Liv's Prepubescent youth at the time of the Pandemic having protected her from sterility. That plus Evan being either prepubescent or in early puberty at the time having protected him.

It appears Evan was misinformed about all Pandemic survivors being sterile. Based on how the story pans out it seems many of the men were still fertile, although it would have been hard to tell without fertile women and without a good scientific infrastructure.

Looking forward to reading Recaptured.

SweetCupcakeSweetCupcakeabout 7 years ago
Well-Written and Engrossing

This is the second story I have read from this author. He spends time creating real characters which makes the erotic interludes much better when I get to them. In general, I am not a fan of the post-apocalyptic tale, but this was a nice mix of that and sex for me! Also, really liked the strong but sexy women he writes. Thank you and I shall continue reading what you have to offer, coldwater1. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Dear Author, Nice piece of fiction very well written and plotted. Thank you for the interesting journey with your characters. jntiques

Kitteneater696Kitteneater696about 6 years ago

I remember going through an interactive fiction book off of the app store. Exactly the same premis and oh yeah all the names were the exact same it was not erotica based though. I'll have to try and find it again

AspernEsslingAspernEsslingover 5 years ago
Mildly disappointed, but still reading

I've read four of your stories, now, and really liked 3 of them. Your settings are original, and you create unusual, yet believable characters.

This story, though, struck me as ... overly ambitious? It seems to be too big a topic to fit into 4 pages. Other than Evan and Liv, I wasn't interested in any of your other characters.

Ah, well; off to read more of your stories

ArcTalyxArcTalyxover 4 years ago
Enjoyable but rushed

I really enjoyed Virtual Life Experience, so I though I would try another of your stories. While I enjoyed the setting, the characters seemed rushed and I never really felt connected to them. All actions seemed contrived or rushed making me distance myself emotionally from the story. There is a hint of greatness here, but this felt like the cliff notes version of the story.

Side note, it is really cool to see AspernEssling comment on another story. One of my favorite writers on lit, and really good to see writers supporting each other in the comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very good read!

Dearest coldwater1,

I love this story!

I enjoyed reading it and, I have to say: Damn, you're an excellent storyteller as well as a fabulous writer. To readers I say, don't overlook this one!

GG

avidreader123avidreader123over 3 years ago
Superb story

Excellent writing. Your characters are engaging and your storyline is entertaining. One of the best short stories with an apocalyptic background I can recall, and very timely with COVID-19.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

Not bad for just four pages of story. I guess it ended just where it needed to. Got tired of watching the Walking Dead because it was always one thing after another and no end in sight. Maybe they should make a series out of this story, kind of fun to watch Liv kick ass and take names, lol.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous