All Comments on '"Captured"'

by LaBesse

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
LaBesseLaBesseabout 5 years agoAuthor
Oops lol

I made a huge mistake on city names and do not know why.. I said Roseburg and had every intent to say Reedsport. Roseburg is an inland city south of highway 38 on interstate highway 5.. Reedsport sits at the junction of. Highway 38 and highway 101. Because as far as readability goes it hurts nothing I am not changing it. I apologize for my mistake.

LaBesse

ReiDeBastosReiDeBastosabout 5 years ago
Well, now THAT was...different!

Are there going to be further chapters to "fill in the blanks"? I certainly hope so!

-Rei

LaBesseLaBessealmost 5 years agoAuthor
Rie sorry for the delay in answering

The ending of this story was intentionaly ambiguous. I never intended to answer if it was all a dream or did they somehow get teleported back. Sorry no explinations planned. Readers feel free to speculate was it a dream or was it a true abduction and time travil back to the night of abduction?

. .. .. If you are curious the shower/toilet sort of appeared in my mind as I thought I've had these people in here they need to pee. But the healing couch that makes people irisistably horny was going to be in the story from the start. The shower formed in my mind and flowed to the pages but the couch... The couch took more effort to get on the page in a way that was readable. Eventualy i basicly threw the couch into the room and added features as the story needed them.

Thank you all for spending some time with my naughty flights of imagination.

LaBesse

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous