Captured

Story Info
At the mercy of him.
1.4k words
3.85
26.7k
14
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zoppertj
zoppertj
31 Followers

Every fucking Wednesday. Liz was sick of it. Having to work her arse off, staying back late because it was 'expected'. If she didn't need the extra overtime money she would have quit weeks ago, but as it was, she was stuck. Now, late, hungry, she stopped in at the coffee ship just down the road from work. Needed a hit to get her home.

Damn this place is dead. As she entered she noticed not a single person apart from the barista. This pokey little dive of a coffee shop had opaque windows and dim lighting, but the coffee was good. The barista smirked at her, looking her up and down as she walked to the counter.

Get a good fucking perv in Liz thought. Uggg dirty old bastard, what he looks 35 at least, jeans and T shirt over his fairly decent body, stained with coffee spilt. He's not bad looking.

Wtf Liz, just order a coffee you slut.

"Capaccino, 1 sugar thanks." She said.

"Sure luv."  his voice kinda creepy

Liz checked her phone, messages from her friends, uggg Brett wanted to meet, delete that.

The coffee was passed across the counter, Liz swiped her paycard. Took a sip as she walked slowly to the door, checking her phone. The hit of coffee. Mmmmm Another sip.

She stumbled woo strong stuff her eyes trying to focus on the blurring phone screen. Another sip...uhhhh w-wha her head spinning, legs collapsing...black.

She blinked, still dark. Blinked again...w-what. Then she realised she was blindfolded. She felt ropes tied around her body and her arms and legs pulled apart, on a table her head over the edge. WTF

"Hey what the fuck is this, hey...anyone...help." Her voice getting desperate as she realised she'd been abducted.

She heard footsteps on a hard floor. "What the fuck do you want, just let me go asshole." she screamed.

"No one can hear you. And what I want is right in front of me." his voice chilling her. She felt him close, her ran his hand along her cheek, down her neck, down to her breast. He grabbed hard, squeezing it. She screamed, both in fear and pain. He grabbed her nipple, pulling hard.

The pain so intense, she thought he might pull it off. Then he released. She breathed in. He did the same to her other breast, the flesh feeling so sore, nipple so hard it was throbbing in pain. But no tears.

His hand returned to her cheek before a slap across it, hard. Liz spat. "Fuck you!" He grabbed her mouth forcing it open with his thumb pushing into her jaw. A finger tracing around her lips. Then he released. She heard him unzipping his pants. The whack, something hard against her cheek, not a hand. His cock!

"You're going to suck me." the voice deep and terrifying. Then she felt the cold blade draw across her skin. Over her neck and across her throat, She could feel it almost slicing her skin.

A little noise then she felt the head of his cock on her lips. The same time the blade pushing under her chin, threatening to cut.

She opened her mouth, almost disgusted as she tasted his cock, hard from the thrill of the situation. Her tongue swirled around the head. Her lips sucking him in. She began pleasuring him.

His was thick, long, if she wasn't in this situation she'd love a cock like this. Sucking it, stroking it. My god what was she thinking.

The knife at her throat made her keep going. He was thrusting into her mouth, forcing it deeper. Liz was struggling to take the thick cock, gagging on it as it pushed against the back of her throat.

Fuck he's big, bigger than average. God I need to concentrate on this. She relaxed her throat, taking more of him as he grabbed the back of her head. She closed her eyes as he pulled hard, his fat cock

choking her, she gagged..struggling to breath...gagged again...coughed, spit and dribble coming out her nose, tears out her eyes, can't breathe, she felt her throat constricting. Choking gagggh

then he released, she took a deep breath as he forced her head down again, holding her there. She couldn't take it, wretching, vomit coming up her throat, choking, she pulled away but her held her there, she panicked, her body trying to struggle but she was tied up, she moved her head to the side, feeling the blade nick her skin. Eyes going black, he released. She coughed, choking and spitting out the vomit and spit onto the floor, much of it covering her face. She felt the fluids dribbling down her cheek, almost tickling.

She expected him to fuck her throat again but he didn't. Instead she felt his hands on her thighs. Rough hands moving over to her panties. Rubbing firmly on her pussy. Fuck, what is he doing. She tried to move but the ropes prevented her.

"Fucking bastard, fuck you!" she swore. He didn't say anything, but she felt the knife cutting through her panties. Then pulling them off her, next they were stuffed inside her mouth. Liz choked, she could smell herself and taste the material. Her muffled screams no use.

His hands returned to her cunt, Opened as her legs were tied apart. Fingers jammed in and pumping her pussy hard. Painful to start then Liz caught herself feeling enjoyment.

Fuck you dirty slut - she thought to herself.

She tried to scream for him to stop, embarrassed at how her body was responding but her mouth was full.

He kept going, then he stopped. She felt his hand being wiped over her, then slowly, fuck, his wrist, slowly his whole hand was inside her. He started to fist her. Liz bit her lip as best she could.

She'd never been fisted and her pussy felt so stretched. Holy fuck. Fucking hell. What was happening. She felt her neck and ears burning, her body tense. the pit of her stomach knot.

Fuck she was cumming. She felt the convulsions as her muscles clenched on his fist. Her scream now a moan.

He took his hand out of her, strangely and sadly she felt empty. Still reeling from her orgasm, she felt him now between her legs again. This time the unmistakable feel of a cock. He was fucking her, Fucking asshole.

That girthy cock pushing into her already gaped hole. She could feel his hardness and hear his grunting and heavy breathing as he began to fuck her. Hard deep strokes pushing her whole body on the table. Making her shake. Her head bounce. Her eyes roll. Fuck he was hard and rough. Each thrust pushing into Liz's wet pussy, forcing her body up. She could feel the pressure in her stomach, feel her tits wobbling with each deep stroke. Fuck it felt good though. Screw little dicks that fuck shallow and slow. His pace increased, harder, he was pounding her. Abusing her cunt.

She felt humiliated, used, a common slut. But fuck it felt good. What - no, it was wrong. Still she couldn't deny being taken by a stranger, forcing himself on her, was a fantasy she had masturbated to many times. Her grabbed her tits, pulling hard on them. Fuck it hurt. But the sensation of the pain and the hard fucking was driving her to another orgasm. She moaned, she felt her body quivering and then she let go. Despite her mouth stuffed with her panties her "Fuck yes." was clearly audible.

He didn't stop, she felt him faster and faster, trying to fuck her silly and cum himself. She could tell he was close, becoming more erratic in his fucking. He grunted, She felt him pull out and felt the large ropes of cum plaster up her torso, coating her tits, stomach, dripping onto her body. She was covered in his cum. A try cum slut. He wiped his cock on her thigh.

She heard his footsteps walking away. He stopped. "The cleaners will find you in the morning, in about 4 hours. Try rest till then."

Footsteps away, she tried calling out but only her muffled cries. No one could hear her. In the morning they would find her, spread eagled tied on the table. Cum dried on her tits and body, Pussy swollen. Tits red from pulling. How humiliating. Liz felt herself smile.

Fuck he is good. So glad I found him online.

zoppertj
zoppertj
31 Followers