Captured by the Elves Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kissed me, and when she pulled away a string of her seed connected our mouths. Braith gripped me so tight that it hurt.

"You are everything that I want," she said. "In private you may call me only 'Braith' now. We're...we're special. I want us to be a couple. We'll find a new name for you when the change occurs. You'll get to choose the name though. It's easy. When you fully join our people in body and soul, I will petition for us to be bonded in marriage. I only want you now."

I agreed because I knew that I could not disagree. Braith led me back into the tub. The water was hotter than ever.

My lover kissed me for some time then. She enjoyed the taste of us combined, and she held me so close it was hard to tell that we were not the same flesh. The pleasant and warm eternity of the afterlife would have been within her arms at that point. I was not such a cynic as to question it.

My greedy hands still played at the fullness of her ass. I had long been fascinated by the bottoms of human women, but none of them were comfortable with me doing anything to their ass for too long. It was considered a sinful practice where I was from. Braith was not objecting as I explored her. My fingers moved into the crack of her, and she spread herself open for me.

I considered her eyes for some signal as to where the line was, and how she would react if I crossed it. Braith only smiled and licked her lips. My finger touched her rear opening. The tight flesh of that ring resisted my incursion despite the hot water surrounding us.

"My, haven't you changed," she said. "And just the other day I was worrying that I'd be the brutal keeper of a prisoner, and that you would feel nothing but violated."

"There's no way for me to leave?"

She shook her head. "I'm sorry. Even if I was willing to let you go, no one leaves here alive. And once you become a part of us, you're going to be living for a very long time."

"Then I must accept it, right? My mind feels strange. It has for the last several days."

Braith kissed me again, then her mouth went to my ear, and I felt the hot breath of her. An intense tickle ran up my neck.

"That's part of the change. Most of the ones that we've taken can scarcely remember their old lives."

"What about you, Braith? Were you brought here too?"

She stared at me. Lost in some place that I couldn't fathom. As if she was trying to see a dream overlaid upon the real world.

Then she said, "I'll tell you all of that when we're bonded. Not before. It's not important anyway, but as my mate you'll have the right to know."

I wondered if she even remembered.

"So, I really have no choice."

"You'll choose to stay because you want to. You will love being with us. Being with me."

She held me. Her hands on my shoulders. My hands were still filled with her gorgeous ass. I slowly worked the tip of my finger into her warm tunnel.

"Oh, so you like that, do you?" she asked with a mischievous smile. "You want to enter me? Tell me why I should let you."

"Because you want me to stay."

"You're trying to bargain with things that you have no control over."

"If I wanted to though..."

Braith sighed. "You're a silly man with silly plans—for now," she said, "No one has taken me in that way for a long time. I take them."

"So?"

We stayed there in the water for a long time.

12