Captured by the Goblin Pirates

Story Info
A crew of goblin pirates crash Ivy and Dominic's cruise...
3.7k words
4.63
16.8k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Myrph
Myrph
632 Followers

Author's Note: Sorry for the huge gap between uploads. Huge thanks to DarkFarie and Lipstick98 for their help with this story. I don't think this story would have ever been published without them. As always, all characters are 18+ years old and any feedback is greatly appreciated! Enjoy!

Story Tags: Femdom, monstergirls, goblins, first time lesbian, reverse gangbang

*****

Dominic sighed as he gazed at the open ocean. Something about it was beyond peaceful, at least when the waters were calm. The sunset on the horizon made the entire view seem surreal. Especially given the awful year he had. It was by pure luck as well as his girlfriend's suggestion, that he entered in a contest to win 2 tickets for a cruise in the Caribbean.

"Babe?" Ivy asked, poking her head out the door to the bar, "They have mimosas inside, do you want me to grab you one?"

"I'll be right in, thanks love." He replied, taking a minute to enjoy seeing her athletic build in a sexy light blue bikini.

At 33, she was five years older and perfect for him. Her hair was a deep red that ran past her shoulders, a few freckles dotted her face, accenting her petite nose. Ivy was an inch taller than he was, standing at 5' 11". However, Dominic's favorite feature about her was her eyes. One was green and the other was a dark blue. She was his one-in-a-billion.

Taking one last look at the serene sunset with his icy blue eyes, he thought back to their first date. Ivy ran her slender fingers through his short black hair. Then she firmly grabbed a fistful of it and pulled his head back slightly.

"Are you coming darling?" She whispered seductively before licking his neck.

"Of course, Ms. Clarke." He whispered back softly.

Ivy released his hair and Dominic turned around and kissed her. The two hugged tenderly before they went back inside. They were greeted by the enormous dancefloor, each corner had a bar with a different theme. Dominic was mesmerized by the bar with a pirate theme. He grabbed her hand and led her through the crowded dancefloor. Approaching the bar, he ordered their drinks.

"Old fashioned for me and a tequila sunrise for her." Dominic said, slipping the bartender a fifty.

Dominic sipped his drink, looking at the dance floor. Ivy took a drink of her tequila sunrise and stared at her lover, lust growing inside her.

"Come on, I want to dance." Ivy said, pulling on Dominic's arm.

Her boyfriend smirked and he casually strolled on to the dance floor with her. They started dancing as an upbeat song blasted through the speakers. Ivy grinded her ass against Dominic's hips, she looked back to see the look on his face. He looked casual but Ivy had known him for too long to miss subtle clues. The way his eyes locked on hers, the slight blushing and how his hands now brazenly slid over her body.

She straightened back up and faced him, she shook her hips side to side as she approached him. Dominic backed up slightly and beckoned her closer. Ivy obliged and when he laid his hands on her hips, she pulled him in close, french kissing Dominic deeply. As the song ended, the kiss ended. He was entranced by her eyes.

"Wanna go back to our cabin?" Ivy asked.

"Eager, are we? Not yet, I like making you wait for it." Dominic said with a wry smile.

"Brat." Ivy whispered.

The party was still going at three thirty a.m. when Dominic carried Ivy back to their cabin. She was nearly passed out and was past slurring her words. Any sentences she tried to say came out more like exasperated grunts and whining like a toddler. Dominic leaned his shitfaced girlfriend against the wall next to the door to their cabin. His fingers fumbled as he tried to grab the key card for a moment.

A thud behind the door made Dominic freeze in place. He could've sworn he locked the door, maybe he was hearing things? The slim young man raised a fist and waved the card in front of the knob, unlocking it. His whole body swayed slightly. Once the door lock clicked, Dominic threw open the door and charged in with his fists up.

Dominic took a minute to look around the room, nothing was unusual or out of place. He was confused for a minute, his face clearly showing his bewilderment. Attempting to regain his composure, the young man ran his hand through his hair. He walked back to his now unconscious girlfriend and picked her up gently. Dominic laid her on the bed. With her safe in their cabin, he sighed. Then he heard a quiet shuffle of feet, Dominic turned in the direction of the noise. What greeted him was some kind of pan with the accompanying phrase, "Booyahg!" then darkness.

************************************************************************************************************

Ivy woke up with a splitting headache in a cabin. The room looked like the interior of an old pirate ship. She whipped her head around, trying to look around the room, she immediately regretted ever touching alcohol.

"Ugh, my fuckin head..." The young woman muttered, holding her head.

"Alcohol does that my dear." A feminine voice spoke.

"Wha? Who are you? Where am I?" Ivy sputtered.

"Aboard my ship, Poseidon's Cry. Welcome aboard dear." The voice answered.

Ivy slowly looked to her right to see a short green woman with long, pointed ears. The short woman was dressed in baggy tan pants and a black tank top. Her wavy brown hair was kept beneath a red doo rag and black lipstick complimented her luscious lips. Ivy couldn't deny that this green woman was attractive. The short woman was sitting in an ornate high-back chair. The green woman sipped from a high baller glass.

"Who are you?" Ivy said, attempting to stand up.

"Sit dear, you had a lot to drink last night." The green girl commanded.

"Not until you tell me who the fuck you are and where the fuck Dominic is!" Ivy yelled.

"Sit down!" The green girl shouted in a voice that demanded respect.

Ivy did as she was instructed almost instinctively.

"I am Captain Sliss. Your male is below deck in the crew's bunks." Sliss replied sternly.

"Why did you kidnap us?" Ivy asked.

"Because we are goblins my dear, and goblins take slaves." Sliss answered flatly.

"Oh my god..." Ivy muttered, now on the verge of panic.

"Oh, there's no need for that. What's your name?" Sliss asked in a compassionate voice.

"Ivy... Ivy Clarke." She replied.

"Well Ivy, my crew and I have been at sea for a very long time. They have certain... needs." Sliss explained.

"You mean... sex?" Ivy asked.

"Precisely." The goblin answered.

The goblin set her drink on the table and casually approached Ivy, who scooted away nervously.

"No, it's alright. I'm not going to force myself on you like other goblins. Unless... that thought interests you?" Sliss cooed.

Ivy had a forced sex fantasy but she had only forced herself on Dominic in roleplay. Never something like this.

"I-I...uh..." Ivy stumbled on her words.

"Ah, I see. Well maybe after we know each other a little better, we can try something like that." The goblin captain said, in an innocent tone.

Ivy found it difficult to think, the proposition had taken up a permanent spot in her mind. She and Dominic had thought about a polyamorous relationship due to her libido but they could never decide who the other person would be. She couldn't stop picturing herself taking the little goblin. Pinning her down before forcing her tongue into Sliss's mouth. Ivy felt herself becoming wet.

Sliss saw the hunger in Ivy's eyes. Finally, the goblin captain may have found a human with a goblin's insanely high sex drive. Sliss pretended not to notice and turned her back to her captive.

"You are free to roam about the ship, but the crew isn't nearly as well mannered as I am. So you will sleep in here." Sliss said, discreetly looking back at the blushing girl.

"And if I want to see my boyfriend?" Ivy asked.

"Then you can, I can bring him here or you can go see him." Sliss said as she slowly removed her black tank top.

Ivy's eyes were glued to the goblin's back, it was covered in tattoos. A beautiful rose surrounded by tribal symbols. Ivy had always thought tattoos were sexy. She struggled to stifle a sharp inhale. Sliss's pointed ears twitched slightly. She slowly removed her baggy pants, bending over as she did so, allowing her captive a full view of her plump ass. Ivy was dripping through her panties now.

"I'm going to take a bath; would you care to join me?" Sliss asked seductively, keeping her back to the human.

Ivy slowly stood up and slid the dress's strap over her shoulder. The goblin captain turned and saw her captive. Though nearly double her height, Sliss wanted to wrestle her to the ground and have her way with the young human. Sliss approached the human woman and pulled her dress to the ground. As the dress fell, Ivy's body felt on display. Her breasts and womanly flower kept hidden only by purple lace fabric.

"Already wet?" Sliss said in a sultry voice.

Ivy's lips tightened as she looked down at the goblin woman. Her face blushed.

"Then lay down on the bed and I'll show you how good it feels to be with a goblin woman." Sliss commanded.

Ivy removed her bra and slid her panties off her hips. She had enough of this goblin giving her orders. The two stood naked together for a moment before Ivy scooped the captain up in her arms, making the goblin yelp softly. Ivy pulled Sliss close and violently kissed her. Their tongues danced between their mouths, trying to dominate the other. Sliss wrapped her legs around the feisty human. They kissed deeply and it wasn't long before they both began to moan softly.

Ever the impatient one, Ivy forced Sliss onto the bed and held the surprised goblin down with her body weight. Ivy forced herself into the goblin's mouth again, this time her hand grasped the captain's breast. Sliss sighed passionately as Ivy groped her bosom. Ivy had never been with a woman before but always wanted to. Sliss's hands cupped Ivy's breasts and fondled them roughly. As Ivy pulled away slightly, Sliss struggled to speak.

"I've... never had a human... as aggressive as you." The goblin said, breathing heavily.

"You haven't seen nothing yet!" Ivy growled.

The human woman leaned up and kissed her lover's neck tenderly. The goblin purred in ecstasy as Ivy nibbled on her neck. Sliss's hands explored Ivy's every curve, her skin was as soft as velvet. Ivy groaned lustfully when the goblin captain grabbed her ass. Ivy suckled on her lover's neck, leaving a dark hickey. A lewd pop echoed throughout the cabin as the human woman finally released Sliss's neck. Ivy looked down dominantly at the now meek-looking goblin that had once frightened her.

"Oh... shi- okay, you really like that huh?!" Sliss sputtered, her mind reeling.

"Spank me." Ivy commanded.

Sliss obliged, making Ivy moan. The goblin's small green hand left a tiny red mark on Ivy's ass.

"Harder!" Ivy demanded, her voice dripping with lust.

Sliss slapped her lover's ass as hard as she could. Ivy groaned and her whole body shuddered. Sliss saw her chance, she rolled the two of them on the bed. Ensuring her tiny body was on top. The goblin captain couldn't resist Ivy's voluptuous breasts any longer and started sucking on them. Sliss could feel Ivy's hand exploring her body. Ivy pulled the goblin captain's head deeper into her bosom.

Ivy's moans grew in volume, she was close to cumming just from this goblin sucking on her pink nipples. The goblin's lover traced her finger up Sliss's spine and licked her index and middle finger. The human reached over her goblin lover's back and slid her fingers between her thick green legs. Sliss yelped softly into Ivy's breast.

Ivy delicately parted the goblin's green lips, spreading them wide before gently slid her fingers into Sliss's dripping flower. Sliss moaned loudly, finally releasing the human's breast. Ivy seized the opportunity, pulled her lover face to face and kissed her deeply. Then, Ivy's two fingers started sliding in and out alternately. The tiny goblin moaned, her body almost jumped with every thrust of Ivy's fingers, trying to force her fingers deeper. Sliss's legs shook, and struggled to close with Ivy's hips staying firmly between them.

Sliss started pushing away feverishly from the kiss. Ivy let go of her head.

"Oh g-gods!!" Sliss screamed as pleasure overtook her body.

The little goblin's entire body spasmed, her legs shook. However, Ivy wasn't finished, she never stopped when Dominic was finished either. This was her time to truly dominate her lover. Ivy rolled over, the goblin on her back. She tenderly kissed from Sliss's neck, then down her chest, then to her navel, up her thigh then a ginger kiss on the goblin's clit.

"N...no, Ivy, I'm finished." Sliss pleaded.

"You might be, but I'm not." Ivy purred.

Sliss tried to push her lover's head away from her crotch, to no avail. Ivy wrapped her arms around Sliss's thighs and licked, pressing her tongue into her lover for a brief moment. The goblin captain doubled over, grabbing two fistfuls of Ivy's hair. A loud moan flooded the room. Ivy licked again, this time forcing her tongue deeper before circling the goblin's clitoris on the way up.

"Please! No more!" Sliss cried out.

Ivy flicked Sliss's clit with her tongue and started toying with it relentlessly in response. It took all of the human's strength to hold the goblin's legs apart. They flailed wildly; her hips bucked. Ivy giggled as the once commanding goblin now squealed at her touch. Sliss feebly pushed Ivy's head away. After several minutes, not even Ivy's muscular arms could keep her lover's legs apart and they snapped on her head like a bear trap. As Sliss's legs closed, she roared so loud everyone on the ship heard.

"FUCK! YES! I'M CUMMING!" Sliss's screamed.

With her final thunderous cry, all of Sliss's strength was gone. Her legs went limp and her breath was ragged. Ivy lifted herself up and snuggled up to her goblin lover. They breathed in unison. When their breathing slowed, Sliss was finally able to speak.

"What about you?" Sliss sighed.

"Next time, my dear." Ivy murmured.

Sliss put her arm around Ivy's shoulder.

"I've never met a human who can take me down in bed..." The goblin captain whispered.

"No one dominates me, your first mistake was thinking you could." Ivy purred, looking into Sliss's eyes.

"We'll see." Sliss replied.

************************************************************************************************************

"Wake up human." A feminine voice commanded, waking Dominic up.

He looked around to see he was surrounded by at least twenty extremely short green women, most of them wearing baggy pants and shirts. A few of them were shirtless, their perky green breasts exposed. Dominic tried to stay focused as he was already at half-mast.

"Pants. Shirt. Off. Now." A particularly busty goblin commanded.

"Where's Iv-?" Dominic was cut off by a swift slap across his cheek.

He rubbed his cheek; he had only ever been slapped by Ivy during sex. Dominic felt his member twitch as his body associated the sting with being dominated by his girlfriend.

"Where am-?" Dominic trailed off.

A different goblin yanked his pants and underwear down. She looked up and smirked before she pulled his pants away, throwing Dominic to the floorboards. No sooner had he hit the ground; the goblin women were on him. One took his above average member into her mouth and greedily licked it.

"N...no... where is Ivy?" Dominic sputtered.

"This'll make you shut up human." Another goblin stated before she sat on his face.

The goblin girl's flower pressed against his mouth. He let instinct take over and licked up towards her clit. As he licked her pussy, she played with her clit feverishly.

"Oh... fuck yes, its been a while since we've had a boy like you." The goblin on his face sighed in satisfaction.

Dominic kept licking, he had to find a way to escape these women and find Ivy. Then the goblin who was giving him a blowjob swirled her tongue on his tip. He moaned lustfully into the other goblin's already dripping flower. He felt his balls tingling, begging for release. He knew he was already close from her excellent tongue motions.

"No, I can't cum to them! Ivy is probably being sold off as a slave, I mustn't" He thought.

"Oh gods! Don't stop, I'm so close!" The goblin on his face shrieked.

"Aw, that looks like fun! He's so big, I wonder if it'll fit!" The other goblin girl remarked, finally releasing his cock.

The momentary reprieve ended quickly as the goblin eased herself onto his throbbing manhood. She was ungodly tight! Dominic tensed every muscle in his body to stave off his climax. The young man sighed as her slick walls enveloped his cock. Then the goblin raised her hips and slammed them onto his, pumping him relentlessly. She moaned with lust. Meanwhile the other kept grinding her pussy into his tongue. He felt two mouths latch onto his nipples, their tongues swirling around his areolas. His hips instinctively bucked at the new sensation. Giggling filled the ship's hull. He couldn't hold back any longer, Dominic groaned in pleasure as the ecstasy shook his body. His mind was flooded with lust as his eyes rolled up. The goblin riding him fell forward, bracing herself on his washboard abs. She shuddered.

"Fuck! It's so hot inside me!" She moaned.

Dominic's tongue shot out of his mouth instinctively and into the other goblin's flower. She squealed as her legs clenched the sides of his head. Her legs quivered with all their strength. Just when Dominic thought his head was going to be crushed, she relaxed. The two goblins shakily got to their feet. He was still reeling as he looked up to see he was surrounded by several more goblin women who were all fingering themselves vigorously. He was completely surrounded by masturbating monstergirls. Two goblins dropped and started three-way kissing Dominic. He was quickly losing any willpower to fight back.

A goblin straddled each leg and started humping his toned thighs. He could feel his leg getting covered with their juices. He moaned freely. While this wasn't the way he imagined starting his day it wasn't a bad way either. Yet another goblin laid in his hips and took his member into her mouth, her tongue toying with his cock. Her tongue swirled around his tip, then a deep lick up his shaft before returning to play with the head. Dominic had always taken pride in his rebound speed but now these goblin women were going to take full advantage of it.

"He's already getting hard again!" A goblin exclaimed.

"Oh shit! Oh fuck! Oh G-" One of the goblins that was humping his leg tensed.

It was a new feeling for Dominic, to know someone came just by humping him. His mind was bombarded by the feelings these women were giving him. His tongue struggled to keep pace with the two goblin's tongues as they both slid in and out of his mouth. It wasn't long before Dominic's manhood became rock solid once again. The goblin blowing him moved so that she could lick and play with his balls. Another goblin straddled him and pumped her hips up and down his cock. His moans were drowned out by the lewd slurping of the two goblins' kiss.

"FUCK! YES! I'M CUMMING!" A roar came from somewhere else aboard the ship.

Another goblin started humping his leg. It was too much for him to focus. The two goblins that were three way kissing him kept him from thinking about anything else. Dominic could feel the next mind breaking orgasm building. His skin felt hot and what felt like electricity spread from his chest to his balls. He could tell this would be a bigger than any climax his girlfriend ever gave him.

It was strange, Dominic couldn't even remember her name. He knew she existed but he couldn't recall much beyond that. He couldn't focus on her, he had to keep his quickly building climax at bay.

Myrph
Myrph
632 Followers
12