Captured by the Goblin Pirates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You belong to us human. Every night, you will pleasure us all!" A goblin roared.

Dominic almost lost it at her declaration. He was a natural submissive in bed and to hear this goblin state that he belonged to them made it so in his mind. But he had to contain the roaring waves of pleasure, so they could relish in breaking him. Finally, the two goblins broke away from the three-way kiss. Dominic looked to see a goblin who was slightly taller than the rest, a gold earing in her left, pointed ear. She looked him directly in the eye, her left eyebrow was raised seductively.

The goblin threw the girl riding him off and took her place without saying a word. She never broke eye contact. She rode him, looking down dominantly, her voluptuous breasts bouncing up and down. Her walls felt like they were gripping his tip with every piston-like motion she made. She grunted ferociously.

"Cum for me, cum in me human!" She shouted.

His eyes rolled up as he felt this next orgasm tearing through his mind and body. His back arched and his hips bucked up, forcing his entire member deep into the goblin. He moaned loudly, his lustful groaning resonating off the walls. The goblin kept riding him until he was finally spent, always staring into his eyes. Once Dominic was limp, she stood up. His seed drizzling out of her sopping wet flower. The goblin looked at two crew members as if nothing had happened and started barking orders.

"Sheelot, Vreen. Clean him up and then tie him to the chair. That way anyone can use him to their heart's content." The goblin commanded.

Dominic tried to think as his vision started to blur.

"Best... cruise... ever..." He mumbled.

12