Captured Ch. 01: A Rescue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A look of glee returned to the prisoner's face at that comment. Aldo shivered. "Unnatural." He said, before standing and walking over to the prisoner. He lifted the man up and helped him into the nearest cell before loosening the restraints and removing the gag. "You will be able to free yourself from them when I'm gone."

The prisoner smiled. "She'll have you too. You'll see. You'll be her good boy and she'll have you and you'll never want to leave because here is peerrrfffeeeccttt." He moaned the last word, and Aldo felt sick. This man must be completely delirious.

"I'll leave you some of my water. We'll be back for you, just hold tight." Aldo said, leaving one of his waterskins on the floor and backing out of the cell as the prisoner just laughed hysterically.

Aldo pulled Hugh on to his back and moved toward to the door at the end of the room. Thankfully when he pulled this one, it creaked and opened. He grabbed one of the torches and moved through the door into the next room.

This one seemed to be a guard's room. He put down Hugh and quickly searched everywhere for some keys, but was disappointed to find nothing but dust and spiders. One door in this room led to a cupboard, and the other to another corridor. Aldo marked the doors on the notepad before stepping into the corridor.

Suddenly he felt a rush of air pass by him. It felt warm and inviting, and his body seemed to react quickly. His heart began beating faster, and he felt a tingle in his crotch. Aldo heard a giggle from somewhere in the distance that set his hair on end. He stepped back through the door, looking for somewhere to hide.

Unsure of what was happening, he thought best to approach this unknown at the ready, without an unconscious man across his back. Aldo looked again at the cupboard, and opened the door. Big enough for just one person, perfect! He thought, and set Hugh down on the stool inside. There were small slits but nobody would notice from the outside. He moved Hugh's legs to the side and then closed the door slowly, hearing the 'click'.

Satisfied, Aldo turned back to the door leading to the corridor, and pulled out his sword. He took a step forward, and then the door opened inwards with such force, he was thrown off his feet and landed with a thump on the floor. Aldo shook his head and looked back at the door, dazed. There in the doorway stood the most beautiful woman he had ever seen.

The woman had long red hair, cascading over her large breasts. She was quite tall, taller than most women he'd seen before, and as Aldo returned to his feet, he realised she was in fact about the same height as he was, standing at 5 feet, 9 inches. She was scantly clad in a red corset and a matching skirt that barely covered her thighs. Aldo remarked that he'd never seen a woman with this attire, but then he also noted that he'd never seen a woman with a body like this either.

Her corset barely covered her breasts, which were threatening to burst out. She looked at Aldo and smiled. "Looks like I've found my little intruder then!" She giggled again.

12