All Comments on 'Captured Ch. 02'

by Bellie444

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well now,

Awww! It's such a bummer you won't keep going, since this is super great!

But i support your decision not to keep writing, even if it kills me slowly.

And if you change your mind to keep writing more chapters,

I TOTALLY support that too.

notusuallyshynotusuallyshyover 5 years ago

Some people would say you would be too cruel not to conclude this, not me though, because I know one day!

BrazenpeachBrazenpeachover 5 years ago
Please continue!

Oh please don't end here, loving this story and would love another chapter to wrap it up!

Ellienora35Ellienora35over 5 years ago
This has so much potential

I can’t wait to find out what happens next. The imagery is great, and the plot has a lot of potential. It depends on where he goes from here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Continue

1I demand a continuation! And by demand I mean pretty please!!!!

BellaKKBellaKKover 5 years ago
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MORE!

Please continue this story. It's so enthralling and I want to know more!!

babyjane12084babyjane12084over 5 years ago

Ok please finish this! I know it's not your genre, but you've captivated a few of us!!!

Bellie444Bellie444over 5 years agoAuthor
Alrighty

I’ll add ch.3 on my to-do list ;) Thanks for the nice feedback.

InnocentVenusInnocentVenusover 5 years ago
Love it!

I hope you decide to continue this! It’s really good! I like the confidence and grace that the demon possesses. And it would be fun to see how they interact with each other now that she belongs to the demon. I hope chapter 3 makes it to the top of your list ;)

-Innocent Venus

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 5 years ago
It's a great story!

Our of your genre or not, I hope you continue and complete this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yes to chapter 3? Woohoo!!

All smiles.

CherryreddCherryreddover 5 years ago
Reconsider Continuing?

I'm only a tiny bit devastated you don't want to continue. Everything about it so far has been perfect and is exactly what I've been trying to find to read. I'll definitely keep checking back for any other stories you'll post though!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wow!

Absolutely enthralled! The rarest of the rare an erotic tale with captivating plot. Seriously I’m not being sarcastic, you have talent, it was obvious from the first chapter.

Looking forward to reading more, thank you for sharing.

Tess (UK)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBellie444@Bellie444
UPDATE: Hello readers, Announcing I am opening a Patreon profile. I’d like writing to become a bigger part of my life. If you want to support that, you can sign on and I’ll update here when it’s ready. I’m not removing my current works and any continuations to my existing Li...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Captured Previous Part
Captured Series Info