All Comments on 'Captured Ch. 04'

by Bellie444

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 5 years ago
I really like this one.

Hope you continue.

FromTxFromTxalmost 5 years ago
Hope you continue

So good.

EGRIEGRIalmost 5 years ago
Forget me, ( Captured), NOT!

Here is the first vote that you continue this story. I am sure others will soon follow. Despite the difficulty in creating a new set of beings and universe you certainly have done a masterful job of capturing our interest. Since you have several other stories simultaneously under development perhaps cycling back to this one at a later date might reinvigorate your interest in this tale. Finding your inner voice that gets Sirah and Thoran through the pending difficulties might just return after a BRIEF respite.

Since I was so preoccupied with petitioning you to continue this story I forgot to mention how much I enjoyed this chapter. Thoran's encounter with his future mother - in - law. The unhappy Father- in - law, his troublesome kinsmen and best of all a very delicate consumation of the marriage were all really well handled. Your gift of composition allows me too easily fall into the flow of the dialogue and events.

We all hope to hear more from these creatures.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great

Love your stories hope you continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wonderful writing!

I absolutely love your writing! And this series in particular is amazing. I really hope you do continue and finish it off, but I completely understand if you don’t. Thank you for sharing with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Another very easily achieved 5 stars ⭐️

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great chapter!

I’m commenting to participate in the petition to keep this series going. I know it must be more difficult to write this one with all the world building and dynamics and such, but it is a very lovely series I enjoy immensely. I was pleasantly surprised to see an update to this story, I hope to be pleasantly surprised again in the future :) . I’m also a fan of all your other stories!

Bellie444Bellie444almost 5 years agoAuthor
Here's to petitioning...

Have already drafted more than half the next chapter. Talk about energy surge haha. Thanks for the kind votes and feedback, you guys are great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
finish

Please don't drop this. It's a favourite

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Getting good!

Please do finish!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Another plea to continue

This chapter was lovely, and I adore this story. Definitely a favorite of mine. Please consider continuing to work on it.

Bellie444Bellie444almost 5 years agoAuthor
Almost good to go

Well, I surprised myself and Ch 5 is drafted!! Hoping to submit to lit tomorrow. Thanks :)

ImhannahgImhannahgalmost 5 years ago
Bellie

You’re not allowed to quit this story .. cause

I love it . So .. yea ... I’m sorry lol but you have no choice but to finish it . <3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Anticipation!

I can't wait for the next chapter! Definitely my new favorite of yours

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Outstanding! Exceptional fantasy story. You are a highly creative writer, read so many of your stories, each gripping and vastly different. Keep writing, look forward to your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The best I have encountered!

Please continue this story! A great story line with truly captivating characters.

Thank you!

Allanjim3Allanjim3over 3 years ago
fortunately for us ...

you write for pleasure and post for joy. I’ve read more than half of your stories and although I’m not the first (and I won’t be the last) person to tell you, you’re incredibly imaginative and talented. And even though writing for others is something you take pleasure in, I’m certain a lot of hard work goes into these stories as well. So, thank you for seeing them through when they’re more pain than pleasure. (Hm, pain and pleasure ... do I sense a pattern here). 😂 Anyway, thank you for giving and caring Bellie44.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Your best work

I can see why this is harder to write than the others. The others are internet stories. But this is the one you could build on and publish. Really good work and don't let anyone rush you into continuing before ready.

jra13jra13over 1 year ago

So far this has been an absolute joy to read, breath of fresh air, and as one of your fans I really hope you consider more along this same genre (?)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBellie444@Bellie444
1854 Followers
UPDATE: Hello readers, Announcing I am opening a Patreon profile. I’d like writing to become a bigger part of my life. If you want to support that, you can sign on and I’ll update here when it’s ready. I’m not removing my current works and any continuations to my existing Li...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Captured Ch. 03 Previous Part
Captured Series Info