Captured Ch. 08

Story Info
Killian Fucks Katherine as the Others Watch.
2.1k words
4.6
12.1k
6
1

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/09/2023
Created 01/18/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
egirl1212
egirl1212
905 Followers

Killian didn't know how many of his thoughts-- uncharacteristic thoughts, soft thoughts-- were visible on his face, but as Katherine stilled before him, he realized at least some of them were. She quirked her head at him curiously, like a puppy, and as she opened her mouth to speak, Killian leaned down and kissed her. To quiet her, he told himself. He felt the sharp intake of breath as her beautiful lips parted for him, letting his tongue brush hers, her unquestioning submission sweet and liquid as cream in his mouth. She tasted like a springtime morning, like softest honeysuckle and clove. He wanted to swallow her whole. His fingers found their way between her legs and he pressed the heel of his hand against her, gratified by her immediate shiver, her immediate writhe to get as much of his touch as possible. He could tell she was close by the twitching of her delicate thigh muscles, and before she could climax, he pulled back and replaced his fingers once more with his own.

"You're not finished," he growled, pleased by how her moonlight-colored eyes had darkened to steel. "Show us-- show me-- how you finish."

She sucked on her bottom lip, agitated, suffering, but did as he'd told her immediately. She was so good. He couldn't get over it. He usually wanted to break girls. He'd known plenty-- if not as pretty as she, then close-- and he'd delighted in watching them shatter. But Katherine, with that unfathomable goodness, that spark of candlelight... he didn't want to break her at all. (Or at least, not much. He was still a man, after all.) He watched her little fingers flutter between her legs, watched her rosy lips tremble as she dared to press her first two fingers inside herself.

"Circles, with your other hand," he instructed, gently guiding her free hand to her clit. She stroked her thumb over the little bud once, twice, and a third time, and that was all it took. She cried out jaggedly, grabbing his strong wrist, as her body dissolved into serrated shivers that rocked her like waves. He didn't give her time to settle. He grabbed her under each knee and hauled her legs up over his shoulders and kissed her flush between her legs like he'd drink her up, drink her down, and never tire of it. Between her thighs, he could see the three killers still watching, ravenous, jealous, suspicious, hard. Katherine, limp with post-orgasmic satisfaction, seemed blissfully unaware. He lowered her back down, her taste rich in his mouth. "Do you want me inside you, little girl?"

To his shock, Katherine smiled-- a full smile, white teeth flashing, silver eyes warm. She nodded.

"On your hands and knees," he tossed at her. She clambered off his lap and rose fluidly as he'd asked, facing him. Surprising him again, her delicate grip found his hips, urging him upward. As Killian's former cohorts watching in drooling awe, Katherine wrapped a fist around the base of his cock and squeezed hard, pulling her hand up in a long, brutal, unquestioning stroke, her fingernails scraping lightly against his warmed skin. Just the way he liked it. Then she bent down and nuzzled the length of his shaft with her soft, lovely face. Worshipful. Loving.

"Eyes on me, princess," he reminded her gently, and she turned that light-filled gaze up to him at once, holding his cock to her cheek with both hands. She turned her face to press a kiss to the swelling head, her tongue caressing one long, slow swirl. Killian imagined the view the other men had of her then: on her knees, the creaminess of her filled cunt exquisitely on display. Saturated. Succulent. Her sleek, biteable thighs, flawless all the way up to where they met the bouncy, stretchable globes of her ass. It couldn't be better than the view he had. But, fuck. It had to be pretty damn good. Stark and Grey each took a step forward, yearning hands outstretched. Killian stopped them with a single look.

Katherine lowered her plush lips down over his first few inches, not looking away from his eyes. So good. She was so good. He stretched a hand down her back to dig his fingers into the pliant firmness of her ass, pulling her closer. Spreading her open. His fingertips met hot, silky wetness. She gagged a little as he fed his cock into her throat and then, to his pleasure, she giggled at that-- a garbled, pretty bell. He twined her glossy, near-black hair around his free hand. Fuck. She looked so beautiful leashed. So beautiful with just-choked tears in her eyes, swallowing his cock for him, sucking. With a spitty gasp, she pulled all the way back off his cock. "Please," she whispered, just for him. "Will you fuck my mouth properly? The way you like to?"

"You want me untethered, pet?"

She opened her mouth in answer, red lips stretched wide, soft tongue waiting. "Hands behind your back," he instructed, pumping his shaft once before setting the wet head of his cock gently on her pretty tongue. "Stay open for me. Don't move." He took a good, long minute enjoying that sight: his cock drooling precum, her cheeks flushed, her eyes hot with want. How did such a little girl wind up with such colossal breasts? They were so big, so tight, so round, so perfectly perked up at the tips-- breasts made to be fucked. She was made to be fucked.

"Now close your lips." She did, and he slid his cock in, and in, and in, until it pressed against the back of her throat. Until it dipped down inside it. Her eyes were watering, those tremulous breasts heaving, her lips working to accommodate the stretching size of him. "Are you ready?" She nodded, obedient and delighted. "Tell me. Use your words."

She struggled to get her mouth open, her tongue flexing and dancing against him. She choked out an unrecognizable syllable. A ribbon of opal drool unfolded down her little chin.

"Try again." He kept his voice slow and low. She responded so well to that.

She tried again, the pressure of her throat, her tongue, her silky inner cheeks so delightful he had to focus hard to keep himself contained. Her second attempt was equally, adorably incoherent, her mouth simply stuffed too full. Grey and O'Hanaghan laughed. She tried a third time, some semblance of her acquiescence making its way through this time. It was insufferably cute. Killian slammed his cock into her throat, making her gag and jump. He let himself fully relish in making her face a smeared, sticky mess, streaked with tears and saliva. He rubbed his thumb over her wet cheek, feeling the swell of his cock through her skin. He fucked her throat hard, thoroughly, enjoying her tongue, her lips, the brush of her teeth. He stroked her ass, squeezed her, spread her, let his fingers play over the swollen, glossy lines of her pussy, sometimes sinking his middle finger into her wetness. He dragged his moistened fingers up and down the sensitive skin between her holes, circling each in languid teasing as he kept his cock in the suction-tight tunnel of her throat. She arched into his every touch, wordlessly begging for more, begging to be full of him. Her eyes lit up like fireflies when he let the tip of his thumb press into the twitching stretch of her ass.

"Do you like that, little one?" The men, still watching, their cocks blurs in their hands, certainly did.

"Yes," she mumbled sweetly around her mouthful, pushing back against his intrusion. He dipped his thumb in and out of her, circling her between each plunge. Her cunt dripped. Stark, behind Katherine's pretty form, was cumming into a dishtowel, face distorted and gleeful. He tossed the towel down and approached.

"Why don't I hold her for you?" He was almost deferential, as if Killian's power over Katherine made him undeniably dominant, as if it earned him more respect than even his violence. Killian looked down at Katherine, who bobbed off his cock to say, "If you think so. If you like."

Stark slowly, carefully caressed Katherine's thighs as he moved to spread her ass, a hand firm on each perfect cheek, giving Killian better access to her innermost wetness, those desperately empty pink holes. Killian could tell by Katherine's tiny flinch that Stark had grazed her creamy outer lips, but she relaxed again as he began to knead her ass, stretching and relaxing her holes around Killian's fingers. Another view Killian desperately wanted. He worked his finger deeper into her ass, curling it, making her toes curl in gentle mockery.

"Beautiful girl," he hummed, as she arched and ducked before him. As his cock began to twinge with his need to finish, he withdrew-- from Katherine's throat, from her ass, away from her entirely. Stark slid his hands down the backs of her legs as he too released her. Killian slapped her cheek softly, approvingly, delighting in the rosy glow that appeared where he'd touched her. "Good girl," he added, stroking her hair. "Now, hands on the headboard."

Katherine obediently crawled to the head of the bed, milky liquid dripping in glimmering beads down her thighs. O'Hanaghan groaned, shuddering into climax at the sight, her muscles gliding beneath her skin, her curves gently swaying. She put her hands on the headboard, her knees slightly bent, more juices raining down between her legs. Killian stroked his hands down her whole body, the violin-curve of her waist and hips, settling around her middle. His cock rose to her dripping slit, finding her so wholly, deliciously soaked and trembling that it seemed her very core was drawing him in. He gripped her jaw and turned her face back to his and kissed her, their tongues tangling until she was breathless. And then he filled her, sheathing his whole shuddering cock into her warmth in one deep, deep stroke. She was so ready for him. Like she'd been waiting, not for hours, but for years. As if she'd dreamt of him with her little fingers between her thighs every night. As if she'd been waiting.

She arched her back into him as he fucked her, squeezing her waist, urging her thighs apart with his own. He kissed her shoulder, her elegant neck, nipped at the petal-pink lobe of her ear. He settled back onto his heels in the pillows and let her ride him, the thick rod of his cock steely and straight as her cunt sank down on him, her ass hitting his thighs, again and again and again. What a sight that was-- her perfect tits bouncing, her lips parted in pleasure, as she twisted around to look at him, to gauge his enjoyment, to revel in the lasiviousness of his cock disappearing into the hot squelch of her liquid center. He gripped her ass, sometimes her ankles. And long, long before she could get tired, he pushed her back to the headboard and drove into her, deeper and deeper, impossibly so, and she climaxed, collapsing with her full gossamer weight on him, her legs useless, twitching like butterfly wings. He held her up, her head lolling, his pace still quickening, his cock throbbing as her wetness slid down him, slid down both of them, glueing them together.

She was gasping, panting, as he kept her aloft and drove himself into her, his groans becoming audible, then growing, then roaring. He plunged into her a final time, slamming her down on his length to the hilt, and erupted, a flow of thick cream that didn't seem to stop, that filled her to the brim and spilled over, painting her legs, the pillows, the sheets. She was crying out, beside herself, nearly in tears, hardly conscious, collapsing into a shaky pile like a kitten as he drew himself out of her, inch by inch. By the time the last sweet drops of cum had trickled down the strawberry head of his spent, still hardened cock, she was asleep. He'd fucked her right to sleep. She looked like a painting, a nymph in an ocean of cotton and sweat, his cum still leaking from her swollen, spread cunt. He stroked her cheek and she thoughtlessly, adoringly nuzzled into his palm. His perfect little pet. He turned to the men behind him, who were relaxing their trousers, wiping their hands on their thighs.

"It's time for you to go," he told them brusquely. "Tell Slade whatever you like. Anyone touches her, and they die." He was naked, glorious, every gleaming line and muscle of him holy in its wild perfection. His strength radiated, pushed them back. "Do you hear me?" he demanded, his glare hardening to a razored blade of green. "You come for us, you die."

egirl1212
egirl1212
905 Followers