Captured Ch. 07

Story Info
Katherine and Killian explore further.
2.2k words
4.67
5.9k
2
2

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/09/2023
Created 01/18/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
egirl1212
egirl1212
906 Followers

Killian's eyes slid back to Katherine where she knelt between his thighs-- her graceful back arched, her delicate weight on her forearms, her silvery eyes wide and wordless with shock. The swollen length of his cock was still pressed against her chin and her pouting red lips, distorting their plump and perfect shape. As he watched, a last creamy drop of his seed rose from the tip of his sex and, as if she were hypnotized, Katherine's pink tongue darted out to lap it up. He nearly groaned aloud at the promising warmth and wetness of her slow lick, the core of his cock tightening as her eyes shuttered and her throat bobbed, as she-- Heavens help him-- licked her sex-puffed lips. Savoring him. He couldn't help but imagine the view the men were enjoying from above, the way his girl's milky skin was glowing in the moonlight, the way the dips of her tight waist meeting the taut, lush curves of her ass must look from that vantage. He wondered if they could see the shimmering wetness down her thighs, the waterfalls of his cum still heated and molten as they spilled slowly out of her. The room reeked of their combined arousal, deliciously oceanic and earthy, with the softer, copper-and-petal scent of Katherine woven through it.

Outside, the tender bruise of the sky was lightening. Killian heard clattering movement and knew that Stark, Grey, and O'Hanaghan were descending from the loft. He knew he needed to rouse himself, make a plan, think thoughts, but he couldn't rip his stare from his Katherine, knowing the taste of his satisfaction was still sweet in her mouth. Knowing the shimmer along the velvet skin of his cock was evidence of her pleasure, evidence that her lithe body had been clenched and shuddering over him just minutes ago. A pair of feet slapped against the wooden floor. Katherine jerked upright and Killian mourned the sensual bend that had presented her so nicely, her ass aloft, her thighs so spread, until her mouth opened in a perfect O and a veritable torrent of his cream gushed from her center to the sheets below. She'd been so full of him. She was so full of him. She dropped to the sheets immediately, shyly, and his cock hardened further at the knowledge that she'd just plopped her perfect, juicy sex into a sticky puddle of him. He wanted to push her down onto her back and drag her legs over his shoulders and plunge himself back in the sloppy mess he'd made of her gorgeous little cunt.

Katherine was similarly dazed, looking sex-drunk and tempting, the sun flaring through the window and illuminating the dainty, piquant swells of her breasts, their rosy peaks obscenely, indelicately engorged and hardened. She was bruised and marked-up, but radiating satisfaction and want and joy in a way that, Killian realized in a sobering cold burst, utterly belied their story that she was his unwilling captive. Glancing up at the men who now gathered at the foot of the bed, however, Killian saw that they weren't looking at Katherine's face at all. Saw not suspicion or triumph, but heady, greedy lust as they drank in the sight of her flushed, coiled body.

Stark reached forward, his fingers rough and red against Katherine's silken skin, and lifted her slightly, almost reverently, and threw her forward onto her face as if she were a doll. For a moment, the killers stood in worshipful awe at the sight of her dripping, cum-drenched slit, the sticky mess of her parted thighs. Before Killian had the presence of mind to move, Stark stabbed two of those thick, callused fingers directly into the creamy pool before him, up to their hilts. Katherine didn't shriek. She moaned. She arched. Killian gaped at the ripple that shuddered over her ass as her thighs bumped against Stark's ugly knuckles. Then her face went white as consciousness dawned on her and she pulled away, sticky trails of fluid stretching between her cunt and Stark's fingers. Her movement put her directly into Killian's lap, directly over his hardened member, and she curled up there like a kitten, hiding her face against the sweaty plane of his muscled chest.

Grey ran his palm up the curve of her calf. "Enough, Canavan. Let us have her."

Katherine was squirming against Killian's chest. Warmth radiated from between her thighs as if she'd been stuffed with smoldering coals. She looked up beatifically at him, pleading, and he wasn't sure if she was begging for salvation or satisfaction. He was deeply, wantonly pleased at the longing emanating from her-- his precious doe was coming alive at hand hand, learning herself, learning want. Opening the locked doors that her corseted upbringing had tried to seal shut. He pressed her down onto her back, draping her thighs over his. "Do you want them to have you, little one?"

Katherine's eyes were foggy with lust, her chest heaving, apparently unbothered by the way their position left her on display in the gilding sunlight. But she slowly, slowly shook her head. "Not them," she whispered hoarsely. That implication had his balls tightening, his mind running wild. Would she have said yes, if she'd found them appealing, if she'd found them safe? Would she have let him share her with three other men, stretched and squeezed between them? He was sure in that moment that she would, and he was equally sure that it wouldn't make her any less his. Her eyes were fully open to him, honest and adoring and desperate.

He couldn't help it. He asked. "Would you let me share you sometime, little one? Would you like to be worshiped... by a few at once?"

Katherine blinked slowly, her damp lips parting. "Would you like it?" she queried back. Her thighs were trembling. She couldn't see the men behind her, couldn't see anything but him.

"I'd like to see anything that brings you pleasure," he told her lowly, truthfully, and she moaned softly, shifting her lap forward in search of friction, finding the sinewy arc of his stomach. His cock bounced and settled beneath her spine.

He ran his thumb down her slit, feeling her slick wetness, her juices thinner and more opalescent than his. He circled the pad of that thumb over the apex of her pink folds and she whimpered, grinding into him. "We're going to play for a long, long time, little princess. The things I'd like to show you...." Katherine's eyes locked on his and she nodded breathlessly, so sweet and submissive, so wanton and wanting. All his.

"The things I'd like to do to you," he added gently, his voice a caress that made me shiver. "There are such wicked things I'd like to do to you."

"Please," she whispered. He continued his soft strokes over her sex, delighting in the hot elastic of her entrance, the liquid silk of her swollen lips. She shifted against him, a silent request, and he knew she needed him-- fingers or tongue or cock-- inside her.

O'Hanaghan reached over Katherine's shoulder and stroked her breast, a surprisingly benevolent touch, as if he too understood, at least a little, the angelic little whore spread over Killian's lap and knew this was his best bet at getting to enjoy her. Katherine curved into the touch and Killian watched as O'Hanaghan traced a slow circle around the delicate pink outline of her nipple.

"Can he touch you? Do you like that?" Killian's voice was husky. Strained.

"Just...touching? Just a little?" Katherine glanced up at the man standing behind her. He let his second hand palm and squeeze her second breast, ignoring its sensitive peak, making her ache.

"However much you want, little one. Whatever you want. You're all mine."

She released a tiny sigh at his assurance. "Just touching," she repeated in a whisper. "Just a little...."

O'Hanaghan rewarded her by touching her second nipple at last, pinching it firmly and making her gasp. All external motivations were forgotten then, all threats, all thoughts. For the moment, there were no enemies. Just people caught in the heady sway of arousal that gripped the room, caught in the anticipation spelled out in the glisten on Katherine's chest, on the radiating, delicious heat between her legs.

Grey moved to the side of the bed and half-knelt there, closing his lips around Katherine's breast. Killian watched her chest rise and fall as the man sucked softly, his tongue lightly circling. It was nothing like the clumsy pawings of the day before-- some spell had descended on them, and no one questioned it. Stark had slunk to the other side of the bed and ran his hand down Katherine's stomach, splaying over her hipbones. The movement opened her cunt to his view-- to all of their view-- and Katherine mewed at the cold brush of wind that moved over her dripping heat.

Killian kept circling her clit, making her wait, making her ache. She closed her pretty hands over his wrist. "Please." He loved her begging.

"Convince me," he teased, reminding her of the day she'd sucked his cock in exchange for water, reminding her of the shameful wetness that had gathered between her thighs as she'd done it. Of how much more satisfying he was to drink than water.

"How, sir?" she chirped, and he wasn't sure if the deference was genuine or an act. And it made his cock throb too much to care.

He took her hands and placed them between her legs, where his had been. "Show me how you give yourself pleasure, Katherine."

A strawberry blush burned across her cheeks. "I've... never," she confessed, dusky lashes fluttering down as she bit her lip hard enough to make it blanch white against her pearly teeth. Stark groaned out loud, anticipation tangible.

Killian laid his hand over her, coaxing it in slow arcs, languid caresses. "Start like this."

Katherine sighed, a coiled-up, drawn-out thing. "Does that feel good?" To his surprise, the other men had mostly drawn back, content to watch the show, doing no more than stroking her elegant throat, her blushing cheeks, her soft inner arms, and the tightened, rosy buds of her breasts. He could see the swells of their hardness in their respective pants; a concern, he assured himself, to be worried about later.

"Yes," Katherine breathed obediently, a perfect angel against the sticky, splattered sheets. "It feels good, Killian."

"Sir," he corrected her silkily, much as he enjoyed the curl of her tongue around his name. There was, after all, still a game to be played.

"Sir," she repeated sweetly, breathily. O'Hanaghan brushed the tangled silk of her sweaty hair out of her face. Katherine's eyes didn't move from Killian's face. "Look down, little one," he urged her, guiding her fingers in swirls over her swelling clit. "See how wet you are?"

"Yes," she breathed.

"Tell them how wet you are," he coaxed. "Tell me."

"I'm... so wet," she obeyed at once, her cheeks staining further crimson. She sounded curious, as if she'd never been wet before. Never considered it.

"How does it feel? How do you feel?"

"It feels... good." Her beautiful hips bucked slightly. "It feels like everything inside me is...tight."

He laughed darkly, a low rumble from deep in his chest. "Everything inside you is tight, princess." Someone behind Katherine groaned in delight. Neither of the lovers acknowledged it. They barely heard it.

Killian selected Katherine's slender pointer finger and ran his own down it. "Let's put this one inside you." Katherine inhaled sharply. Killian dragged her finger down that tight, sopping slit, and drew his hands away. She looked up at him curiously.

"Show me," he urged.

"I don't know how," she protested, squirming. His cock lurched at the frictious grate of her softly muscled back against him. Feeling it, visible moisture gathered at her entrance. Seeing that subtle gush of wetness made Killian's crooked smile break, a slash of electric delight.

"Go on, little one," he pressed. "Dip it inside you. Like I do. See how good you feel."

Slowly, slowly, Katherine let her finger disappear inside herself, curling it, shifting her hips against his lap.

"Don't you feel perfect? Can you feel how delicious that little cunt of yours is?"

For a moment, Killian thought his little doe was going to be too timid to answer. But then her silver eyes warmed. "Yes," she whispered huskily.

"Can you imagine how good it feels, wrapped around my cock?"

"Yes... sir."

Killian pressed his hand over her knuckles, helping her plunge her finger in and out of that quivering, sweltering chute. He pulled her hand free of its tight grip, her finger dripping pearly wetness. "See how perfect you taste."

Immediately, in perfect, unquestioning obedience, Katherine parted her lips and sucked her finger, eyes widening.

"Don't you taste good?"

She nodded, pupils growing large and round as dinner plates. "You taste good," she told him throatily. "I can taste... you... on me."

His heart hammered at the unexpected gift of her honesty, but he didn't let his delight show. "My cum," he corrected, seeing how far he could push her.

"Your cum," she echoed instantly.

"Tell me again."

"Sir... your cum tastes good." She swallowed, as if thirsty. "So good."

He knew then, if he hadn't before, that he'd do anything for her, that he'd never willingly let her go. That he'd paint the cabin in shades of sunrise for her. That he'd build her a palace on the hill. That he'd do anything to keep her safe, to make her smile, to make her wet-- that he'd hang the stars for her. She couldn't have been designed more perfectly for him. She was perfect for him. She was perfect.

egirl1212
egirl1212
906 Followers