All Comments on 'Captured Ch. 09'

by Blulady

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Really fine writing

All of the chapters of this story are smart, sexy and well written. The author's great character development makes you feel like you know these people and you care even more about them. It is wonderful to read such a well written story, as there are never enough really good submissions. I look forward to future work! Marty

EpheEpheover 19 years ago
I wish this was longer :P

Seems incomplete somehow. But if this is how much we're gonna get, then so be it. I love <33

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Thanks!

Loved your stories and waited with baited breath for the conclusion. Personally I prefered the earlier chapters but enjoyed the series as a whole. Keep writing and I will keep reading!

LKinkoLKinkoover 19 years ago
Simply wonderful!

I waited until you finished the whole story before I began and reading from the beginning to the end was such a treat!

The whole story was hot and very erotic and I enjoyed the subtle internal power struggle between Talos and Sabine. I also enjoyed the slow tantalizing way you revealed the true relationship of Talos and Sabine?s mother. You had me guessing throughout the story with your little hints here and there.

Even though I didn?t want the story to be done, I loved the conclusion! Wonderful writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Loved It

Great story! Sad to see it end but all the chapters have been a wonderful read. These two characters are so interesting and sexy. Thanks so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Superb! Great sensuality and great characters!

You must be a professional writer ^_^

This is the best story I have read on Literotica.

I love how Talos isn't totally in control and how he

needs Sabine. It fun to see how she is somewhat able

to the turn the tables. It seems they both need each

other in reality :)

Lara is a great character too!

Blulady you are the best!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
awww...

Yay! I stayed up all night reading every single installment of this story. It wasn't just that it was sexy and erotic, it's also that I became really involved with Talos and Sabine. I loved the plot and the characters. By the time I'd gotten through the second chapter, I *had* to keep reading to find out if they had a happy ending. Just wanted to let you know how very much I loved this story!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
BEST!

I have read hundreds of stories on Literotica. By far, you are my favorite author. I've read all your submissions 3-4 times each. Good work! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

WintermuteSubWintermuteSubabout 18 years ago
Absolutely astonashing

I've spent the past few hours pouring over your work. I loved this. The perfect ending. You are my favorite author on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Best story ever!

Thank you sooo much for posting this story- it is really amazing! It is a passionate fantasy, a compelling focus on the people involved, a suspenseful plot, and a series of pictures that linger in my mind in the most erotic way! There was nothing missing and no way to improve ths work of art. I am another that stayed up way to late reading and reading every last installment! This kind of story can't be skimmed- not even a minute of it! One has to read it slowly to savor every last well-written word. And I imagine I will dream about it as well. You are an incredibly talented writer and I love the fantasy involved. It reached my 100% and I feel like I know and love Talos and Sabine, and I know it will stick with me and I will read it again and again!

SecretFantasy69SecretFantasy69almost 17 years ago
Geez...what a good story!

WOW! Thank you for the read. Spent a few hours just reading all of them! Brilliant!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Wow, this story is incredible...

This is my second time reading this story and it's still amazing. I could spend all my days reading if there were more stories out there like this one. I'm completely impressed, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Superb

I just loved this story. Very well done and of course super romantic. Thank you so much for sharing and I'm waiting for another captivating story from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Totally Awesome

This story was awesome! Great story line, great characters, and amazing descriptions...not to mention that it was totally hot. I could've read nine more chapters. One of the best stories I've read so far (and that's out of quite a few). Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hurry Up and write some more! =]

Your story was really good~! I love the characters,the plot, and it was well written! Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great story!

I just didn't get the ending...what happened with the brothers?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great story!

great story! keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow Wow Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Definitely the best story i have read ever!!!

It's both extremely erotic and romantic...

You are such an awesome writer!!!!

Keep up the amazing work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WOW

this series has a perfect blend of all the elements that make this kind of writing wonderful. You are a great writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
lost me

last few chapters 7 to 9 lot me but till a good story

MadameRobinson69MadameRobinson69about 14 years ago
I absolutely adore this story

I don't know why, but whenever I'm feeling down in the last few years, I've found myself rereading this story from beginning to end. It's always fresh and I come back often to read different chapters in Talos and Sabine's story.

I really wish you'd come back to Literotica and write more. It's been a really long time and I'd LOVE to hear from you again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Romantic Reluctance

Great story from beginning to end. Well-paced, erotic and wonderfully romantic. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wonderfull! Sexy! Hot!

Best story I read here. You could take this plot and storyline and fill it out to be a book. It is creative, enticing. It grabbed my imagination!

I loved it and would love to read other stories by you. Have you published anything?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Pretty good

I liked the story, but there were a few things that bothered me. Like the relative lack of plot development in the first 2 or 3 chapters. After a while, it just frustrated me, not knowing either of the character's motivations or backstories. Also, we never ever learned why there was an orgy in Talos's castle. That part was sexy, no doubt, but didn't fit with the plot of the story.

Overall, I'd give your story a 10 for sexiness (really, it was that good), but a 5 for plot, because I know that if you were to revamp this story you could make it even more awesome!

PrincessJezebelPrincessJezebelalmost 14 years ago
Wonderful storytelling!

I stayed up til 5 a.m. and read the whole series at one go. It's a wonderful story with compelling characters that we really come to care about, and you've done a great job of letting the story unfold organically, as we discover more about the back story as you go along. It's also that rare combination--truly erotic and deeply romantic.

Having said all that, as an anal-retentive proofreader, I'm afraid I have to say that the writing itself seemed to get progressively worse from chapter to chapter. It's as if you took great care with the first chapter, and then the story ran away with you and you got sloppy. Silly mistakes like using "concur" to mean "conquer," and run-on sentences with little, if any, punctuation, really can diminish the effectiveness of your very high quality story telling.

I hope you are still writing AND that you have found a good anal-retnetive proofreader!

EnglishEmEnglishEmover 13 years ago
Great story, well done!

An interesting and erotic story, I loved the fact that you describes the sex in great detail without the need to use the more graphic words, which made it more romantic. A couple of things to point out though. One, you need to proof read your writing better. There were quite a few spelling mistakes and they detract from the story. The second point is the sudden ending. I feel it would have been better if you had written a longer conclusion, it seemed to stop suddenly. Finally, the orgy scene in the middle was unexpected, a welcome addition, but not properly explained. However, all in all a great, interesting read. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Loved this story

An amazing story, so wonderfully dark and erotic. Love the characters, the sex :P, beginning and end! I too stayed till the early hours of the morning to read all of it. Simply couldn't get enough...so thank god and you for a fulfilling ending :P Keep up the awesome work, you're amazing!

SizzlinSisSizzlinSisover 13 years ago
I agree - wonderfully done!

As a rule, I usually skip stories of this vein - but you kept me reading and moving to each chapter! Your written words painted pictures my mind couldn't resist - and when everything fell into place in the last chapter, I felt as if I knew these characters, their needs and their motivations.

I hope you have more to offer . . . I really do :P

puncturepunctureover 12 years ago
Brilliant Story

That was a thoroughly exciting story that kept me gripped. Well done

Jenna1913Jenna1913over 12 years ago
Great story!

I only wish it were longer. Sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
one of the best

Everything was quite good even the ending I would have liked it more if u had complete ending like forever after

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Loved the story

Really enjoyed all the chapters. This is the first time reading your written words and I look forward to reading more of your stories. I think you are probably my favorite author. Keep writing. Blessings

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

turn about is always fair play

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Adorable!

They make such a cute couple. The final chapter was a real blast. Really tied up the romantic development.

jott50jott50over 9 years ago

i agree that the ending leaves me unfulfilled but in its entirely i liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Rushed

That was not a "conclusion". Worse ending..ever. Why do you even write? Yes you enjoy it but really you're no good at it. You are even confused with simple words. It is INSANE not INSAIN and HERE and HEAR are different. And many more errors. The plot itself was a big ball of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
To Anonymous who wrote "Rushed"

Sometimes I wonder if frustrated writers come on to troll. Calling anything a "big ball of shit" after you obviously read NINE CHAPTERS is just pathetic. Oh and since you are the grammar and spelling police, it would be "WORST" ending ever, not "WORSE." Google "Dictionary." That might help further your cause in the future. Blulady, I enjoyed your story quite a bit. But even if I hadn't, I would endeavor not to be a douche about it. Yup, anonymous, those words are all spelled correctly.

DishieDishieover 8 years ago

I'm relatively new to this site. I've read good stories as well as bad. But what I always do is respect the author and their contribution. If something doesn't please me, I bounce and move on, but I don't have the heart to trash like Rushed has. What this story has that 90% of the others don't is a plot...and an ending. Generally the stories here are never completed. So if you don't like it, Rushed, put out or get out. Have I read anything of yours? I bet you're such an excellent author you're actually published, right? Love to read it. Anyway, I enjoyed this story. It was entertaining and sexy. I loved Talos and Sabine stayed true to herself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it!

Thanks for a great story. I loved the conclusion. I understand they have volunteer editors. You are a fabulous story teller. The small grammatical errors are easily fixed and did not detract from the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I love the interrogation game.. He denied her orgasm until she tell him what he want...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sizzling, sensual story

OMG, could not stop reading this one! Sooo hot and sexy, happy for the positive ending, was holding my breath.......Kudos.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It was entrancing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Woah...Out-fucking-standing! I couldn't tear myself away from this riveting story. You've done a superb job writing - not just hot sex - but also emotional sex, whilst developing a real plot and character arcs in relatively short chapters. I love how your heroine was not some weak minded chic falling for magic cock. My only criticism is if the story tags were more precise, I could have found your beautiful story sooner as opposed to stumbling on it by accident. Bravo Blulady - take my 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Can you carry this story on?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous