Captured Heart

Story Info
Naomi notices that she's caught the eye of a stalker.
1.6k words
4.4
31.7k
52

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This is pure fantasy and does not reflect real life, in which this would be a heinous thing to do to someone and a crime. Enjoy and read this within the realm of fantasy in which it resides.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a dark and stormy night. Naomi sat alone on her comforter, nursing a cup of tea as the raindrops pattered against the windowsill. It had been a long and arduous day at work. It wasn't easy working in design, but it for sure was fulfilling. The lamp beside her illuminated her gorgeous features. Her skin a deep caramel color, eyes honey brown and full sexy lips that seemed etched into a permanent pout.

Suddenly lightning struck and her body jumped back a bit in surprise. Her pressed hair falling in long dark tresses against her shoulders. That was not the only thing that took her by surprise. The sudden light had shown a dark silhouette against the window. She chided herself, assuming that she must be seeing things. She took another sip of tea and returned to her paperback.

----------------

I first saw her in the electronics store. Her long shapely legs glided past me. How beautiful she was, with her shapely yet naturally curvy figure. She was tall for a woman, seemed about 5'8. I desired her like mad from the moment she opened her beautiful lips to speak to the cashier. That velvety sing-song voice was what did it most of all.

God that voice, I needed to hear that voice again, but before I knew it, she was gone. My cock was obnoxiously hard, her hair was so fucking sexy. I imagined running my fingers through those sexy afro curls, it looked so fucking soft.

I watched her for weeks.

I watched her buy her groceries, I watched as she dealt with her asshole boyfriend. He beat on her, threatened her. She was too scared to leave. I knew he'd be trouble, so of course I'd take care of him. I imagined how good it would feel to crush his windpipe beneath my hands. To see her look of gratitude, to be her hero.

Of course, I knew this would never happen. No, because I am not the good guy. Nor do I want to be. All I want is to slide my hard cock inside of her dripping wet pussy and make her scream. I need to possess her, to make her my slut who would in time plead for my cock.

So, I waited, I waited, and waited. Until eventually I found the opening.

It was dark and stormy, and her boyfriend was away to get drunk and fuck whores. I knew from watching their patterns that he wouldn't be back for days. This was my chance.

------------------

She felt warmth pooling downwards. there was this intangible feeling in the air. Like something bad was about to happen. She'd noticed the man, who she randomly saw too often for it to be a coincidence. She had no idea what he looked like as she always saw him from afar, it was his overall size and frame that clued her into the idea that she just might be watched.

At first it creeped her out, but over time it started to turn her on. How deeply this man seemed to want her, seemed to need her. She never expected things to escalate like it did.

---------------------

Soon I was picking her lock under the cover of dark. My cock spurning into life with anticipation. I just wanted, no needed her to be mine. As I heard the satisfactory click of the lock giving way, I gently opened the door. It came open with ease, and I stepped inside carefully. I couldn't let her know just quite yet that I was here.

I unzipped my bag, within it was some heavy-duty rope and a few contraptions to make this job easier. My cock grew increasingly hard as my plan began to unfold.

I quietly stepped into the room where she was occupied, my steps were silent as can be. It disappointed me to see her hair straightened, but nevertheless she was still the hottest woman I had ever seen in my life.

Despite wanting to stop and admire her for a bit more, I knew it would be risky. Quickly I grabbed her mouth from behind to prevent anyone from hearing her screams. She struggled hard against me, she was strong, but nowhere near my strength. Her muffled screams only served to turn me on more. I leaned over and whispered in her ear, "Hey you little slut you better stop fucking screaming or there will be hell to pay."

She calmed down a bit and looked at me with a face of fear and recognition. I could see that she was only wearing the skimpiest of night gowns and in her hand was one of those erotica books by the looks of the cover. I ripped it out of her hands before slipping my hand down from her mouth to use my rope to tie her arms behind her back.

In curiosity I began to read the page, "And his cock invaded my pussy, the burglar began fucking me relentlessly as he made me scream." A smile formed on my face, "What a slut you are." She looked as though she was going to open her mouth again, I quickly subdued her, "Open up my little slut, unless you want this gag to hurt."

She didn't put up much trouble and I put the ball gag in her mouth and fastened it. Her pussy was completed exposed in her short little night gown. It looked more like lingerie than anything, the purple satin complementing her gorgeous skin.

I wanted to wait longer but fuck I couldn't take it anymore. Weeks of planning had finally come to fruition. I had to take her, right then and there.

I grabbed her by the hair and told her to get up, afterwards I lead her to the bedroom where I could keep things discreet. I shoved her down on the bed tied her down before placing myself on top of her. She squirmed beneath me, trying to break free of her restraints but to no avail. Furiously I kissed her all over, on her neck, her shoulders, before ripping off her thin little gown and attack her nipples with my teeth. I was relentless. Taking a hold of each Hershey kiss-like nub and biting down hard enough to almost draw blood.

Slowly her muffled screams began to mix with moans of pleasure. I moved my fingers down between her legs, her pussy was radiating with warmth. Slowly I stuck my fingers inside, curling them upwards towards her belly button. As I did so she fought harder against me, only serving to turn me on further "No panties you little slut?" I purred into her ear before moving my fingers faster and faster within her. Loving how wet she was, loving how she squeezed down on them. For soon it would be my cock invading her hot body.

"Be good you whore." I removed my fingers from her pussy, as I did so an unbroken string of clear stretchy fluid dangled from my fingertips. I unfastened my belt, pulling my pants down and off all the way. "Don't worry, I'll make you feel real fucking good."

Her muffled screams grew louder, and I grabbed her hips. My hard, pale cock contrasting nicely with her dark skin. I squeezed lube all over the head of my cock and began to massage her pussy with it. Her body arched into mine against her will. "Fuck you're so fucking hot."

I couldn't take it anymore. For so long I planned, and now that it was finally happening, I felt as though I could cum any minute. My cock twitched in anticipation as I roughly pulled her closer to me. "Don't struggle." I said firmly before plunging my cock deep within her. "Oh fuck." I gasped out. Her pussy was so fucking warm, it's walls gripping tightly onto my intruding phallus. Her insides were wet like honey, it was pure heaven.

I grabbed her hips and began pounding like a madman, going so fast and so hard that I had no hope of slowing down. With each thrust she let out a muffled scream, the bed began to knock against the wall. Her beautiful pert breasts bounced up and down. I pushed her knees apart, forcing them flat to the bed as I had my way with her.

I looked down at her beautiful face, there was saliva gathering around the ball gag stuffed in her pretty little mouth. I felt her press up against me, I felt her walks squeeze down on my bare cock that ruthlessly pounded her. Her eyes narrowed in pleasure, and that sent me over. I grabbed her, shoved her even closer to me as my orgasm took hold. Shocks of pleasure rolled through my body and I pumped back and forth, drawing it out. As I came, she clenched down even harder, intensifying my orgasm.

I drained my balls into her glorious pussy. It weakly throbbed and then began to soften. Once it did, I slowly pulled out of her. She jumped a bit as my warm seed began to spill out of her. What a site, to see her used and abused like this.

I took my shoes off and climbed into bed, where I blissfully fell asleep beside her warm, soft body.