Captured Heart Ch. 02

Story Info
Naomi's Stalker has another round with her.
1k words
4.43
19.6k
24

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2 of my most popular story.

The training begins.

Disclaimer: This is pure fantasy and these acts in real life would be a heinous crime. All characters are 18+

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was not long before awoke from my stupor, I was drunk off of the fumes of her sex. And I relished in having her near me, feeling her body heat and the pheromones that came with it.

While she slept with her legs splayed outwards I got up and went to her computer. It was easy to access her email, and I sent a message to her boss saying that she would need some time off to recover from an injury. I could see that she was a top employee, had never missed a day of work so of course her boss would take it seriously.

After typing up the email I turned to look at her sleeping form. Still after being ravaged by my cock she was the most beautiful woman that I had ever laid my eyes. on. With her messy hair splayed behind her on the pillow and her soft too large for her frame breasts spilling out at the sides.

He liked that about her. Everything about her was something that he liked. No, that he loved. And even though he had just spilled weeks worth of semen into her, he could already feel himself getting hard again. The bulge in his pants grew as he looked at her splayed open legs. So vulnerable she was, there was nothing that she could do to stop him from ravaging her again and again.

That thought turned him on even more, and he began to pop the buttons off of his pants. Slowly he dipped his hand down and began to rub against his hardening cock. As he did so a couple of noises escaped his lips. In turn she began to stir, and his heart rate went up.

A wet spot began to grow at the front of his boxers as her eyes fluttered open. She turned to him with her eyes wide. As if she had woken up from some nightmare. As her pretty eyes landed on his him took his hard cock out. It was massive and pulsing and her eyes seemed to stay on in.

"Like what you see?" He teased while running his hand along the shaft of his cock again. Before grabbing her hair and pulling it back from her pretty face.

Quickly and without ceremony he began to press his throbbing hard cock against her soft plump lips. Instinctively her thick lips parted and she took the tip of his cock in her throat. Strangely, her eyes seemed glazed over in lust. LIke the end of last night when he pumped his hot semen deep into her pussy.

Now her lips rose to take his cock deeper. "Goddamn you're a freak aren't you?" he grinned, before pulling her hair back hard and shoving his cock all the way down her eager throat. Without ceremony he began to fuck her face, moaning with abandon as his thick cock fucked her mouth like a pussy.

It wasn't long before he immediately came down her hungry throat. Legs shaking at the intensity of his orgasm. Hissing slightly as her teeth gently dragged against the sensitive head of his cock.

He quickly retracted his still hard cock and put his large hand roughly around her bottom jaw, forcing her mouth closed. "Swallow it you dirty slut." She did with a slight whimper. The look on her face, a cross between fear yet overwhelming lust served only to harden his already pulsating cock.

"Spread your legs." He ordered, "You want this don't you?" He dragged a thick finger along her dripping wet folds. Taking a finger and sucking her juices off of it. "He doesn't give you good dick like I do."

He positioned himself at the start of her entrance. "Isn't that why you let me inside last night?"

A look of shock crossed her face, the exact second he plunged the entirety of this thick cock inside of her in one fell swoop. She was so incredibly wet he had no trouble gliding against her walls. That is until she clenched up around him.

"Admit it!" He took to pounding her. Every thrust like a machine pumping inside of her. "You've been craving my cock since you first saw me!"

She stayed quiet, and he immediately stopped. "Please! Please don't stop!" She begged. Her walls squeezing down on him relentless, but he held firm.

"Admit you want my cock and maybe I will."

"But I can't what about?!"

He immediately began to fuck her at an incredible pace, jealousy bubbling up in his chest. "Does he fuck you like this?" He growled, slamming his thick cock so far down inside of her she swore she could feel him in the back of her throat.

"No, not he doesn't!" She screamed, her voice having lost all composure as she took the thickest cock in her entire life.

"That's right!" He yelled angrily, thoroughly pounding her pussy. "Tell me the truth, you've been wanting my cock inside of you for so long. I bet you imagined me while he tried to pathetically fuck you."

She whimpered at that, clenching her already tight pussy around his pink hot dick. "Yes!" She admitted, her sweet soft voice becoming a mess of moans and gasps.

He grabbed her hair, "Oh yeah!" He yelled as he owned her pussy. Fucking her better than any other man ever could.

He frantically began to rub her pussy, coming hard on his dick. His eyes rolled back into his head as he felt her orgasm force her to clench around him. Thoroughly milking his cock as he came inside of her.

His hot warm seed spilled deep inside, he relentlessly shoved his dick in further. grunting in ecstasy as he filled in the most beautiful woman on the fucking planet. Laws be damned, he would have that spectacular pussy on tap. There were tears flowing from her pretty eyes as she breathed hard. Clenching down his dick and begging him for more.

What was he going to do with this woman?