Captured in Ajikistan Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooohhh... Please fuck me, Sir. I love your cock. I'll worship your cock, Master," she crooned. The General smirked.

"You've got her trained well, Musad. I am impressed." He leaned down, giving Mira a passionate kiss as his hands caressed her finely shaped buttocks. The hands glided upward, stroking the soft, silky skin of the girl's back. The brunette's hair swayed as she gyrated on his lap, her ass wiggling as she fucked herself like a sex-crazed slave. Her moans joined his grunts, forming an odd kind of symphony. The smell of sex hung thick in the air as her pussy moistened around his shaft.

"Ahhh... this one's pussy is like a little treasure. I'll fuck it every day until I tire of her," the general growled. Musad stood up and watched the action. He leaned over, peering at Mira as she rode the general's cock. He noticed the poor girl's distended anal ring. He also noticed the blood still glistening in her anal hole.

"You spoke wisely, General. I messed up her ass but GOOD. She won't be shitting properly for at least a few weeks. Best leave her ass be for a lengthy stretch. It will take quite a while to heal," Musad admitted.

The General drew away from Mira's lips. His arms enfolded her as he nipped at the girl's ear lobe. "I already knew that, idiot. Yes, she'll take time to heal, but I have no doubt that this slut's tight ass will be more than worth it. Now leave me in peace with my new fuck-toy." As Mira's sex continued to slide up and down Nabatu's throbbing manhood, the brunette's pleas for mercy and fawning over her captor mingled together.

"Please be gentle with me, Master. I love fucking your big, manly cock. Stretch my pussy with your dick. Please cum inside me. Fill me with your hot, sticky seed. I need it deep inside me," she implored. She licked his shoulder and then laid soft kisses along the side of his neck as he growled and thrust his pelvis upward, fully impaling the girl's quim with his mighty cock.

Arianna gaped in horrified fascination. 'Either they're finally getting to Mira or she's playing along and just hoping he'll treat her better than our previous captors. Oh god,' Arianna thought, wondering...daring to hope. 'But that won't help me,' she realized. 'Musad is a maniac. I have to get traded somehow or given to another man. I don't want him to own me. At this rate, I won't survive.'

The busty Latina quailed as Musad returned his attentions to her. He yanked her over near the mattress where Nabatu and Mira were fucking like rabbits. His cock had re-grown to a semblance of rigidity. It still glistened from a mixture of pre-cum and blood from Mira's ass. "Why don't you lick me clean, slut? You can taste your girlfriend's ass on my cock. Won't that be a treat?"

Arianna wanted this nightmare to just be over. But she did as she was told. Her beautiful mouth smothered Musad's cock. She slurped lovingly, her tongue tenderly stroking the sides of Musad's penis as she tasted the odd mixture of fluids. Her heart-shaped face strained with effort as she pumped her mouth up and down, up and down, with louder and louder slurping sounds until Musad was groaning with delight. His hands had gathered the shiny, black hair back from her face as she impaled her mouth obediently. Her lips pressed in a tight seal around his shaft until a new batch of pre-cum oozed in strands from her pretty lips down to the tips of her breasts.

Musad abruptly slapped her across the face and pulled out his dick. "Not so fast, little whore. What are you trying to do, make me CUM prematurely? We wouldn't want that." He forced her onto her hands and knees facing the mattress and walked behind her. He knelt. He positioned his cock near the entrance to her pussy. He teased her by gently rubbing his thick, engorged penis in the cleft of her ass.

"Please fuck my pussy, Master," Arianna begged. 'Just please, not my ass!' she thought in panic. 'Anything but that, I don't want to be injured like Mira.' Fortunately, the gorgeous Latina could almost groan with relief as Musad's reinvigorated shaft nudged past her labia, seeking the heat of her sex. She felt his hands cup her breasts as he began to fuck her in earnest. The sound of Musad's balls jostling against the smoothness of her thighs joined the sound of Mira's body and Nabatu's joining as one. Mira now impaled her wet snatch on General Nabatu's manhood with a squelchy sound that spoke of their sexual fluids mingling, intertwining, a cocktail that filled the tent with the pungent aroma of sex...

"Yes! Yes! Fuck my pussy. Fuck me! Oohhhh!!" Mira wailed.

In response General Nabatu nipped at her shoulder and cupped the smooth curves of her ass cheeks, rocking her back and forth on his dick. "Tell me how much you love getting raped, little cunt. TELL ME."

Mira could still feel the dull ache in her ass. She didn't want to think about what Musad had done to her. To be taken by this African general instead - to have this man want to OWN her body and soul - it might be her only hope. So she responded to Nabatu's touch, to his words, like the perfect sex slave. The slender brunette cupped his face with her hands, and just before bringing his lips down for a passionate kiss she moaned: "Please Master, rape my pussy. My cunt belongs to you. Fuck me. Fuck my brains out." As their lips joined, Mira's moan reached a new apex. Nabatu's cock vanished completely inside her moist depths. One could only see her impaled cunt stretch around to accommodate his incredible girth, the tight seal of her cunt lips leaking rivulets of pre-cum which glistened in tiny white streaks whenever her pussy lifted up part-way off his towering slab of man-meat - only to come crashing back down for a jarring impalement. Nabatu's balls churned with cum as Mira's slit continued to pump up and down, bouncing violently on his dick as if she hoped it would puncture her cervix and come out her throat.

"Yes! Fuck me, Master. Destroy my pussy with your great, glorious cock. I want it inside me. Fuck me to death! Fuck my slave-pussy and make me scream!" Mira crooned. The African general ate up his captive's debasing words like candy. He growled appreciatively. He gripped her by the chin and stared into her lust-fueled gaze as her tits bounced with the force of her impalements. She busted her pussy with the wild abandon of a true sex-crazed girl. To General Nabatu, it was a thing of beauty words just couldn't capture.

"YES, little cunt. My seed is bubbling in my balls. I'm ready to explode inside your sexy slit. Are you ready, whore? Are you?"

Mira's breathless words chased his. "Yes, Master. Cum inside me. FILL me, please. I need your cum inside me, inside my worthless fuck-hole. Please, Master. I beg you!" As the beautiful girl pumped her cunt one last time down on his shaft, as his entire cock vanished into her tight folds with only his testicles visible beneath the snug sheath of her sex - the African general came. He spewed what seemed a gallon of hot, pungent cum straight up towards the girl's unprotected womb.

Little did Mira know, but at that exact moment one of Nabatu's swimmers penetrated her defenses and impregnated her. She was now a fully conquered sex slave. She just didn't know it yet. Mira's pretty brown eyes fluttered as she felt herself seize up on Nabatu's lap. Her pussy clenched convulsively around her rapist's cock. The orgasm took her breath away as she felt her hardened nipples rub against the general's chest. Nabatu had encircled her with his arms. His embrace now crushed her lithesome figure against his as he rode out the rest of his orgasm too. As the last spurts of cum shot with all their potency up her snatch...

"Uhhhh..." she groaned, sagging against his chest. Nabatu kissed the top of her head with surprising tenderness.

"Come, little pet. Let us go down to the river. You are all nasty, your cunt filled with cum and your ass still bloody. We will go get you cleaned up, good as new. Smelling fresh. Come." He gently lifted the dazed girl off his lap and led her towards the tent flap. Mira risked one last glance backward before her new owner thrust her into the blinding light of the desert sun.

The fleeting image Mira saw stuck with her forever after; the image of Arianna's breasts swaying back and forth while Musad raped her from behind. His thick cock slammed into her cunt as his hands gripped her by the waist. He grunted savagely with each thrust. Each time he pulled his engorged manhood out of Arianna's pussy, it glistened with not just his pre-cum but also the beautiful Latina's aroused fluids...

"Uhh! Uhh!! UHH!!" Musad growled. "Enjoy your new plaything, General Nabatu. Shall I have my General Aamir come to call upon you, or will you return after you have... UH! ...refreshed yourself in the river?"

Arianna's face contorted with an odd mixture of pain—or was it shame?—and reluctant pleasure. The tips of her breasts pebbled into aroused little buds as Musad slapped her ass roughly yet affectionately and continued to spear her cunt with his dick. The loud sound of suction that came each time he pulled out of the helpless girl told Mira that Arianna's pussy was greedily clenching up around her rapist's shaft. 'She's totally lost now, just like me,' Mira realized.

General Nabatu poked his head briefly back inside the tent.

"Ah, indeed. Tell your General Aamir that I will be relaxing with my new slave girl down by the river. Tell him to take his time. After all, I do so enjoy spending time with a new toy.

Meanwhile, with a bizarre mixture of relief and hope, Mira could only focus on one train of thought:

'With any luck this General Nabatu is not a monster quite as bad as the others. Perhaps if I serve him obediently, like a good sex slave, I will at least know some pleasure. Some semblance of safety. I'm sorry, Arianna. We couldn't break out...it's hopeless. It's every girl for herself from now on. Sandy, Layla, I hope wherever you end up, you somehow find a way to stay alive.'

Mira let those thoughts drift away. Mira wasn't sure what was going to happen to her other girlfriends, but that didn't matter now. Life was brutal, but survival was instinct. Sometimes it was everything. As the alluring brunette let herself be led away by her new owner, Nabatu's fingers slipped between her labia, gently petting the inner walls of her snatch as she moaned at the unexpected sensations.

"Come, little bitch. Let's get you cleaned up. Never forget it, now—your gorgeous face, those perky tits, that sexy ass, this perfectly shaved pussy, every naked inch of you - it all belongs to me. You are MINE."

"Y-yes Master," Mira groaned. As her new Master's fingers stroked her just-raped love-hole with shocking tenderness, the girl's thoughts scattered into a hundred different directions, replaced by a surge of the unthinkable. Lust.

*************

THE END...For Now

*************

I hope you enjoyed the story. Remember, life is short, so indulge your fantasies, the darker and kinkier the better.

Disclaimer: I do not in any way support or condone the fictitious acts depicted in this story. This is a fantasy based on countless desires... Check out more of my stories, and I hope you like what you find...

~gaggedKitty

12