Captured Kitten Ch. 03

Story Info
Kate wakes up in her new home and has a challenging morning.
4.4k words
4.65
47.5k
67

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlienLady
AlienLady
209 Followers

This is a dark erotica novel containing themes of non-consent, humiliation, punishment, anal, and bdsm (bondage, discipline, sadism, masochism) It is not for the faint of heart nor libido...

To the commenters who have liked this story:

Thankyou so much for your support! You might not know but it took alot of courage to post this story and your encouragement has meant the world to me. This is one I've been working on for a while. Its been sitting in my docs slowly gathering chapters. its honestly 25 000 words long now. So I can promise you alot more to come. I'll be posting an update every week minimum. If you notice any typos, logical inconsistencies please point them out. But more importantly please let me know the things you like about it. At this stage in my creative process I could use that. Thank you for reading and if anyone wants to help me with editing please let me know. I'm a terrible editor XP

*

There was light all around me. I was warm and comfortable. My bed felt so nice today. I reached out a hand to stroke the unusually soft sheets. And instead I felt a hard chest.

"Good morning Kitten." A deep Spaniard voice rumbled.

Why was there a man in my bed? I opened my eyes, blinking away the sleep in utter confusion. I was staring at the monster from last night. He was sprawled casually beside me close enough that one of his arms was draped over my waist. Propped up on one elbow apparently having been watching me sleep.

I jerked away from him. Or at least I tried. He pulled me close against his chest before I could get away. Suddenly I was pinned against him. A bit of his chest hair tickled my face and his musky sandalwood smell invaded my senses. I realized I was wearing an unfamiliar silk nightie. The thought of him having dressed my unconscious body was somehow just as frightening as waking up naked.

"Where am I?" I mumbled dejectedly against his chest.

"You're home, pet." Mal said simply as his hand stroked my thigh.

Pressed up against him like this, I could feel his words physically reverberate through me. They left behind a sense of dread and longing. He sighed contentedly.

"I could barely sleep at all last night, thinking about what we're going to do. I can't wait to begin your training."

"This isn't my home." I tried to explain then, realizing the futility of that argument, I decided to change tactics. "Look... Mal." He quickly swatted my still sore ass and I yelped.

"My name was never Mal, that was just a username. And regardless, It's now master to you, Kitten." He reminded me. I gulped. No, I would not call him that.

"Look," I continued, trying to sidestep the whole master thing by putting a sweet plaintive and completely fake note in my voice. "I really wish you had just introduced yourself to me. It doesn't have to start like this. If you let me go, we could go on a date and then-" I felt and heard a rumbling chuckle interrupt me.

"Don't lie to me, pet. I don't think that ass of yours could handle more punishment." He squeezed my right cheek to emphasize his point. "If I let you go, you'd run. You've run from everyone who's ever tried to get close to you. Hell, you probably would have run out on your wedding day too."

"No, I wouldn't." I snapped. Though it would be lying to say I hadn't wondered the same thing. He sighed again and let me go, pushing me back on the bed and getting up to reveal his muscled form. My eyes wandered over him. From his wide shoulders over his chiseled six pack and down to his hips. At least he was still wearing boxers. I noted with sudden satisfaction that across his bicep were four lines of scabbed flesh. There was also a fresh bruise on his cheek. It seemed I had done some damage last night.

"I think it's time we begin." Mal said as he opened the nightstand drawer beside him.

Launching myself off the bed, I ran towards the first door I saw. I actually made it this time. Reaching the old fashion wrought iron handle and jerking it open.

Inside was an assortment of horrors. Chains dangled from the walls and ceiling. There were rings and tie points all over. Something that looked like a pommel horse and a cage stood against one wall, a large medical-like bed with restraints on the other. The walls were covered in various kinky and unfamiliar, but no doubt, torturous toys. I felt a large hand close on my shoulder.

"I know you're an eager little Kitten. But one step at a time."

Mal pulled me back into the bedroom, and this time I didn't resist. I was too afraid of the alternative room. Grabbing me by my shoulders, he marched me over to the bed and sat me down on the edge. I didn't know what to do, but I knew I couldn't overpower him. My flight instinct was far too strong. I needed to wait for an advantage; I reminded myself.

"What are you going to do to me?" I asked, curling my anger around myself so that I would feel no fear... or other things.

Mal was kneeling in front of me, rummaging through the bedside table. He pulled out a beautiful wooden box and sat it next to me. Though he seemed relaxed, I had no illusions that the second I made another move to run, he would be on me. He reached out to take my face in his hands and looked possessively into my eyes with his mahogany brown gaze.

"Kitten, I'm going to do everything you've ever wanted, and everything I've ever wanted. You've always been mine, but now I'm claiming you. You're going to be my pet, my slave, my slut, my everything. And from now on I will be your Master." His words grew hungry by the end.

My eyes filled with tears. This was too much. Panic and fear filled me. And suddenly I wanted to be back in my actual bed more than anything in the world. Mal's look softened, and he pulled me close. His arms went around me but also over top of my own. Caging me in. The man could even turn a hug into a display of dominance.

"You'll see Kitten, you'll be happy with me." He promised huskily.

Mal held me for a moment. And then let go to open the box. Inside on a velvet red pad were three silver circles. They were wide with red fabric on the inside and featured what looked like engravings and little rings attached around them. They almost looked like jewelry but it was obvious that they were far more sinister than that.

Mal pulled the smaller two circles out of the case.

"Give me your hand." He said. I just looked at him. I couldn't get away right now, but I wouldn't participate in his objectification of me.

He sighed and quickly grabbed my hand and snapped a bracelet on before I could pull away. I would have tried to get up, but with him kneeling in front of me, he easily kept my legs pinned between himself and the bed. As I tried to push him away, he grabbed my other hand and snapped the other bracelet on.

Mal leaned back for a moment, resting his large hands on my knees. I looked all over the accessories, but there was no latch, no way to remove them, just two key holes and a few little rings. They fit snuggly, as if they had been made for me. The interiors were soft like velvet. They had engravings of roses and thorns and each had a key shaped hole and sturdy little rings on the sides. I looked at him in horror and realized these weren't bracelets; they were manacles. And that thing he was now holding wasn't a choker. It was a collar. Suddenly I felt lightheaded.

"Don't do this." I whispered.

He smiled kindly. One of his hands went to cup my cheek and wipe away a tear I hadn't realized had fallen.

"Don't worry pet. This is a good thing. These will help you remember just who you belong to."

He moved to bring the collar towards my neck. I knew it was useless, but I struggled anyway. I arched away and shoved him, at the same time trying to pull my legs free. But once again, he pinned me down onto the bed. Then gently pushed my hair out of the way and placed the collar around my neck. The loud click of it closing filled the room. It was the sound of defeat.

I cried out as the lock shut. As if he was wounding me. Because he was. Not physically, but emotionally. And a part of me liked it. He pulled me close for a moment and then leaned back and wiped away my tears.

"Now!" He said cheerily. "How about breakfast?" I shook my head and tried to pull away.

"I need to go to the washroom." I said quickly and made to get up. He put his hands on my shoulders and kept me sitting there in front of him.

"Try that again, Kitten. Now what do we say?" He asked with an annoyingly patient voice.

One of his hands went to my chin and tilted my head up so I had no choice but to look him in the eyes. My brow furrowed. I'd rather piss myself than ask him if I could go to the washroom. His eyes narrowed with a bit of a warning expression, and his hand reached out to pinch my nipple harshly. I hissed in pain and tried to remove his hand. But his grip was unshakeable. I hunched my shoulders in defeat. How many times could he chip away at my freedom and control? How many ways did he have planned to torture me into submission? Be smart. I told myself. Play the part. My voice shook a bit as I said the words.

"Please, may I use the washroom?" One of his brows lifted and his hand squeezed a bit harder in warning. "Master!" I finished quickly.

He smiled with condescending pride and released my poor nipple.

"Good girl!" He said brightly.

Mal pulled me up by my arm and guided me towards a door on the side of the room. He pushed it open, and I saw a bathroom fit for a presidential suite. The room was painted a soft sky blue. A giant jacuzzi sat in the middle of it beneath a skylight. There was a large window with gauzy white curtains on one side of the room and a two person vanity next to a shower on the other side. I rushed in and went to pull the door closed behind me, only to find a large hand stopping me.

"This stays open." Mal said, leaning against the door.

"I can't! not with you watching me." I tried to sound intimidating, though I doubted I was successful as I stood there squirming from the need to go.

"I can help with that." He said, pushing his way into the room. I backed away quickly, but he just walked to the sink and turned it on. The sound of running water was torture.

"There. Go ahead pet." He said, smiling deviously.

"NO! This is too much!" I shouted in frustration. "Just please leave me alone!"

His brow furrowed and he strode towards me. I tried to move around him. But he grabbed my arm, as I attempted to dart past. Taking me by both arms, he then marched me towards the toilet. I couldn't resist his strength as he easily pushed me down onto it. After he just stood there, waiting with an expression that wouldn't be denied.

"Now Kitten." I just shook my head. It didn't matter how much I needed to go, I couldn't do it.

"Well, you're not going anywhere until you do."

I glared up into Mal's steely gaze. I could feel my bladder ache. And soon I couldn't keep it in. So I closed my eyes and let it go. A small groan escaped me. I didn't know what was more humiliating. Was it the fact that I was peeing in front of this relative stranger? The fact that he had made me do it. Or maybe it was the fact that the entire degrading process was making me wet.

Afterwards I looked around for toilet paper but I didn't see any. Then Mal caught my eye and shook his head. He pushed a button next to the toilet, and I gasped as a jet of warm water sprayed between my nether lips. I shuddered in horror at what was happening. The water felt so arousing. I wondered if I could cum right then and there. I felt a condescending pat on my head as he moved his finger off the button and a brief jet of warm air dried me off and made me bite my lips.

"See, that wasn't so hard." Mal chuckled from above me as he let me get up. I looked up and glared at him. He reached down before I had time to process that he had been holding something in his hand. Then I felt something click onto the collar on my neck. I looked down to find a chain leash was now locked to the collar.

He smiled mischievously and held up the other end of the leash in his hand.

"Come along Kitten." Mal said and gave the leash a firm tug. He turned and strode out of the bathroom, leaving me with no choice but to follow with my hands wrapped around the chain. As if that could somehow give me some semblance of control.

Mal towed me out of the bathroom and towards a new door. I had no choice but to follow him out into a bright hallway. Questions raced through my mind. How long are you going to keep me here? How did you find me? Will I ever be free again? But I was too afraid to ask any of them. The answers frightened me more than the unknown right now. The longer it took for me to ask those questions, the longer I could pretend that this was all temporary.

The man in front of me hummed a quiet tune under his breath as he led me towards a staircase. He glanced over his shoulder here and there as he went, smiling whenever he caught my eye. At the top of the stairs, I marveled at an opulent entry into what must be a small mansion. The stairway curved gracefully down to a marbled entryway with a pair of massive wooden front doors.

"What do you think?" My tormentor's voice jerked me out of my reverie.

I looked away from him.

"It's nice." I kept my voice quiet not wanting to insult him but also not wanting to give him the idea that I could ever enjoy his home.

Mal gave a tug to the leash and led me down the stairs. I unconsciously gravitated towards the front doors when we reached the landing, but he pulled me towards a smaller doorway and into a spacious kitchen attached to a dining room. It was very open and modern in the kitchen, but the dining area was decorated with a lot of antique looking pieces. The room was filled with the lingering odors of coffee and bacon. My stomach rumbled audibly. My captor chuckled and dragged me towards the table.

"Let's get you settled while I warm up breakfast. You slept much later than I anticipated, lazy bones." He said with a disturbing warmth.

Mal pulled out a chair, and I noticed a dildo rising up from the seat. I wasn't as big as him, but it was still slightly larger than any of my toys. Stumbling backwards, I tried to yank the leash away from him. He held it tightly and looked at me with a furrowed brow.

"Pet. Come here." He said sternly as he wound the leash around his hand. Slowly pulling me closer.

I held onto the leash and struggled to pull away from him. It was a bizarre form of tug-a-war, and I was losing. One inch after another, he pulled until I was right in front of him. I tried to scratch at his arm again, only to realize that he had trimmed off my nails while I was unconscious. My long and beautiful nails were now so short I couldn't even make a mark on him.

He fumbled with a tube that I hadn't noticed on the table and flicked it open, squeezing lube onto the phallus on the chair.

"Don't put that in me!" I pleaded as I struggled, but he just manhandled me until I was standing in front of the chair.

With his hands on my shoulders and his eyes drilling into my own, Mal pushed me down towards the toy. My legs shook with the effort to stay up, but he was stronger. He reached under me and guided the dildo until I felt the tip of it touch my entrance.

I looked into his eyes. Pleading. Unwavering he pushed me down and suddenly the phallus slipped between my lips. My ass hit the chair and I felt like my breath had been knocked out of me as I let out something that sounded like a gasp and a whine. My inner walls stretched and clenched helplessly around the intruder as I shook. Even though my pussy had been wet it still stung. I felt those damn hands on my shoulders massage me gently as his voice filled my ear.

"There there Kitten, relax sigurna si moja mala mačkica. This is hard, I know. But you're too tight, you're not ready for me yet. That's why we need to practice with something small like this. Besides, haven't you ever heard of it? There's no such thing as a free meal." He chuckled as I tried to form words again.

Then with one hand holding me down, he tied the leash to something under my chair, preventing me from getting up. I tried to reach under the chair to untie myself, but he grabbed my wrists. There was a small click, then they were suddenly locked to the back of the chair as well.

"No, NO!" I found my words as he backed away and studied me with a satisfied expression. "Please let me up. It hurts! Please!" I begged, but he simply turned away and began humming again as he rummaged through the kitchen.

I groaned softly at the insistent ache. I was full of fear ever since I had woken up and I couldn't relax around the intruder. Breathing deeply, I tried to force my internal muscles to let go. The stinging sensation lessened slightly as I did. But it still hurt a little.

The smell of bacon filled the air again as the microwave dinged domestically. I shifted on the seat, trying to find a less uncomfortable position for the thing inside of me. A plate of eggs and bacon appeared in front of me, but I hadn't even heard Mal walk over. He was frighteningly silent in his movements.

He pulled out a chair and dug into his own meal. I groaned softly, trying to get his attention, but he simply picked at his food with a fork as he pulled out a phone and began browsing. It was impossible to focus on anything but the burning stretch within me. What did he want from me? Then I realized and I hunched my shoulders in defeat. I knew what he wanted.

"Master." I said in a small voice. Hardly recognizing the words coming out of my lips. "Please let me up." He finally looked up from his phone with a satisfied expression.

"No pet. I won't let you up. Not until you've finished your breakfast. But if you ask me nicely, I will feed you."

I gulped. How much more degrading could this get? Little did I know this was just the beginning.

He watched me with a raised brow, waiting for the inevitable. I knew I would do anything to get off this chair. And I knew I wouldn't be going anywhere until I gave in.

I groaned and gave up.

"Will you please feed me?" As I spoke Mal raised an eyebrow and leaned back in his chair, waiting. "Master, will you please feed me?" I sullenly requested.

He beamed happily and reached over to pick up a piece of bacon and held it to my lips.

"Good girl, now open up." I couldn't waste any more time being stubborn. I opened my mouth and took a bite of the bacon. It was perfectly cooked. Crunchy, but still a little soft. It was thicker too, clearly far better quality than the stuff I bought.

"I'm going to teach you many things." Mal said as he fed me. "Some of them you'll like a lot, others you might not. But deep down we both know you were meant for this." He kept rambling on as I tried to focus on eating as fast as possible. In between bites, he gave me sips of water.

Before I knew it, the plate was empty and he was standing up with a dish in each hand and walking away into the kitchen.

"Wait!" I called out. Mal glanced back at me, brows furrowed sternly.

"Master." I added, and his expression cleared. "Will you please let me up now?"

He continued into the kitchen and began cleaning up.

"You need to learn to relax, Kitten. We have to stretch that pussy out a bit if you're ever going to fit me."

"You can't. You're too big. When we talked online, I never realized that-"

"Oh, I told you how big I was. I seem to recall you saying that it would hurt so good." He leaned back against the counter, seemingly quite amused by my squirming on the chair.

"I didn't know what I was talking about. Please let me up. Let me go." I pleaded.

At that, he walked over to me and wound his fingers gently but firmly through the hair above my neck.

"You're right. You don't know what you're talking about. Because you will learn how to take me. But first you need to learn to relax." Mal pulled out a little vibrator from his boxer pockets. I groaned in frustration and closed my eyes. Suddenly, I felt a powerful buzzing right against my clit.

AlienLady
AlienLady
209 Followers
12