Captured Kitten Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gasped and twisted in the chair, but there was no escape. It did feel nice. It was taking my mind away from the pain in my vagina. I began to breathe faster. How could I be reacting this quickly? I hated this. But I didn't hate this. All morning I had been degraded, and it just made me hornier and hornier.

I felt a pressure build in me and suddenly the soreness in my vagina felt more like heat instead. It still hurt, but somehow it also felt good. Fuck no! I chastised myself for my traitorous thoughts. I couldn't let this happen. Couldn't let him make me come.

I pulled on my bonds as I panted. But now each little movement was bringing me closer to the edge. Tears leaked out of the corners of my eyes as I spasmed. The pressure filled me up, drowning me in sweet pain tinged pleasure. I threw my head back and cried out as I tumbled off my carefully built objections and into orgasmic bliss.

As I came back to my body, I groaned. My sore pussy helplessly clamped down even harder on the dildo with each after shock. Suddenly my hands were released, and the leash was now pulling me up off the chair. As the dildo came out of me, I cried out and fell against my tormenter, letting him support me for a moment. I stood there breathing deeply and attempting to get my wits about me again. That had been an amazing orgasm.

Suddenly Mal's hand was against my pussy. I squealed against his chest as he pushed his fingers into my moist entrance.

"Better." His rumbling voice announced. "I can get two fingers in now."

That made me wonder. When he had put one finger inside me? It must have been when I was unconscious, I realized with horror.

"Your going to be so tight when I fuck you." He whispered huskily into my ear and stretched his two fingers apart from inside me, making me squeal again.

"Please, master, please stop." I begged. All thought of defiance was beyond me. All I could think about was my sore, over-stimulated vagina that was somehow perilously close to coming again.

Miraculously, he pulled his fingers out.

"You're right, little one, we should give that part of you a break. Now be good and clean me off." he brought his fingers up to my lips. I wrinkled my nose and kept my lips sealed. I had never tasted myself like that. What if it was as bad as cum?

"Should I try three fingers instead?" Mal asked casually as he brought his hand down towards my crotch again. My mouth opened up immediately, and he chuckled as he pressed his fingers into it. It had a much more subtle flavor than cum thank god. Though still salty, it wasn't good or bad. Yet I felt my poor pussy spasm with delight as he pressed his hand into my mouth, winding his fingers around my impassive tongue and then pressing towards the back of my throat. I gagged once, but he kept his hand in place.

Defiance once again filled me, and my jaw closed tightly around his knuckles. He hissed in pain and yanked his hand out of my mouth. I couldn't help looking at him with a challenging sort of "what did you expect?" look. He wasn't bleeding. But his eyes narrowed as he examined the little red indents on his skin.

"That was a mistake, Kitten."

12