Captured Kitten Ch. 04

Story Info
Kates training continues at the hands of her devious captor.
5.4k words
4.62
37k
51

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlienLady
AlienLady
208 Followers

Mal grabbed my arms and brought them together behind me. A moment later I heard a click. When he took his hands away I found my wrists were attached together by the manacles.

He grabbed the leash and pulled me after him. Towing me out into the foyer again and up the stairs. The silence felt deafening between us but I couldn't bring myself to apologize or beg for mercy. I was angry too. and I would let that anger carry me through whatever he had in store for me. I would not submit again. Maybe if I kept fighting him at every moment he would realize I was more trouble than I was worth. It wasn't much more of a plan than obeying him so he would trust me. But I was tired of obeying. No matter what I might have said in those stupid incredible conversations online. It hadn't been real. Real was never the plan. Real was scary. Real was dangerous.

Mal pulled me down the hallway and into the bedroom I had woken up in. I didn't start to panic until he walked past the bed and towards the big old looking door that had led to the room of horrors. The one I had unthinkingly ran into when I had woken up in this place this morning. God was that just this morning? It felt like days ago. I jerked to a stop and stumbled to my knees trying to keep from moving forward. My captor turned around and looked at me sternly.

"Kitten... Come." He said, reaching down and pulling me to my feet. I still couldn't step forward. He sighed and bent down picking me up by my waist and throwing me over his shoulder with ease. He marched into the room with me while I futilely struggled.

"I've been very patient with you, Kitten." he said. "But it's time for a real punishment."

He placed me in the center of the room and reached up, attaching the leash to a hook dangling far above my head. I still didn't say a word. Leaving me secured there, he walked up to the giant wall of tortuous toys. I didn't look at him. Suddenly my fear made me once again waver on my plans. Maybe I shouldn't be fighting? If it was my responses that got him off, then maybe I should just be impassive then I wouldn't interest him.

My ruminations were cut short by the feeling of Mal's presence just behind me. Lightly he ran his hands over the silk nightie as if savoring the moment. His fingers began at the top of my chest. They danced sensually over my nipples as he pressed his hard form against my back. I could feel all of him, especially the part of him I didn't want to feel. My traitorous body began to stir with arousal.

Then Mal was pulling the nightie over my head. He let it hang from my bound hands. Next he bent down behind me and grabbed one of my legs. I felt something cover my ankle. And I couldn't help but look down. Attached to one leg was a leather cuff which was connected to a bar. The other end of the bar had a cuff too. Too late I realized what he was doing, I tried to kick at him with my free leg. But I lost my balance.

The collar around my neck pulled sharply and I let out a strangled noise. But then Mal's arms were around me carefully pulling me back into place. Supporting me as I found my footing again.

"Careful Kitten." He admonished and clicked his tongue.

As he held me up he finished securing my other leg. My feet were four feet apart now and I struggled to maintain my balance.

Then he was behind me again. I heard the sound of a click and my hands were released. The nightie fluttered to the floor behind me. He pulled my hands above my head and re-secured them to a dangling chain above me. At least with my hands above me I had better balance. Though it pulled me up so high my weight rested on the balls of my feet. There was only one thought echoing around my head. What did he have planned next?

My torturer stepped back a moment as if admiring the sight of me. I began to shake with anticipation. No! Anger. I corrected myself. Smiling, the man stepped behind me and out of sight again. I heard a rustle amongst the objects on the table. Next he placed a strap around my waist and buckled it tightly. A thinner strap hung from the one around my waist, dangling in front of my pussy.

Suddenly my thoughts ground to halt as I felt something pressed against my dripping entrance.

"Wait! You said-." The object pushed into me, suddenly stealing my words. I cried out in pain. The familiar burning stretch was happening again.

"I said I wanted to give this pussy a break. But then you went and bit me didn't you?" As He pushed the dildo deep inside me, I felt something wet pressing against my asshole.

"NO!" I shouted, trying futilely to move my legs. One of his feet stepped on the spreader bar, an act which kept my legs from moving even an inch. "I've never! I don't want to-"

His hand covered my mouth from behind.

"Hush Kitten. Accept your punishment like a good girl. You're all mine now. And that means every inch of you belongs to me, including this cute little asshole. I'm going to take you in that little ass one day. But for now we'll start small. This is just a three inch plug."

His other hand pressed harder. I clenched my cheeks trying to prevent the inevitable. But he just increased the pressure. I screamed into his hand as my sphincter surrendered and he pushed a small plug inside my virgin ass. It didn't feel like just three inches. It was so strange. feeling that stretch in both of my holes. God he just rubbed my clit a little bit. No! Shut up Kate you don't really want that.

Mal stopped for a moment, letting me catch my breath as the plug stretched me and pressed against the dildo deep inside. Sweat covered me as I shook with shock and adrenaline. At least it was small enough that it didn't hurt. But the sensation was strange and overwhelming.

The monster's hand left my lips and then he grabbed the strap still hanging down. He pulled it through my legs and then between my cheeks. He took a moment to pull it tight and suddenly I gasped as it was pressed into my pussy. Somehow it shoved the toys even deeper within me.

Mal stepped away again and stared at me with a hand on his face and a thoughtful expression. As if I were a work of art that needed just one more thing. I hung there breathless for a moment and then I found my words.

"Please. You're going to ruin me!" I pulled at my bonds then I hung my head in desperation. His hand gently grasped my chin and lifted it until I was looking into his deep dark eyes once again.

"Exactly Kitten. I'm going to ruin you for other men. Because by the time I'm done training you to take me, no other man will ever satisfy you again." He reached down to pat the pussy in question causing the toys to push even further into me. I lost my breath for a moment.

"But you'll never be ruined to me, Kitten. You'll always be my perfect little pet. Now hush. You just need a couple more additions." I began pleading and cursing as he walked behind me again.

A moment later Mal appeared again with a box in his hands. Long wires dangled off the box and ended in two little clamps. He set a stool down next to me and placed the box down on it. My eyes were glued to him as I watched him pick up one of the clamps. With a seductive smile he brought it towards my right nipple. I tried to lean away instinctively. But there was no stopping the clamp's little teeth from finding its target. A sharp biting sensation covered one nipple.

I groaned in pain as Mal reached for the next one. The next thing I knew the same sensation was coursing through my other nipple. My tears overflowed and made trails down my face. I closed my eyes and breathed deeply as the throbbing ache in my nipples made me want to beg for mercy. But I wouldn't do it. That thought gave me resolve. Then a large hand twisted in my hair.

"Look at me Kitten." Mal's commanding deep tone made my knees weak in more than one way. For some reason I obeyed and opened my eyes.

The first thing I saw was the back of his hand and I flinched. But he wasn't striking me. He was holding his hand in front of my face so that I got an up close view of the line of deep red indents where my teeth had sunk into him. They weren't bleeding but their was redness around the marks that may very well turn into bruising.

"Look at what you did Kitten." His tone was one of firm but gentle admonishment. Not unlike how someone would address a pet that peed on the rug.

"A good kitten doesn't bite their master. Do they?"

He waited a moment as if expecting a reply. When none came I felt one of the clamps on nipples tighten. But I didn't make a sound at the sharp pain.

"Tell me your sorry Kitten. If you apologize and promise to be my good Kitten then the punishment will be easier."

I glared up at him and shook my head. "I'm not your Kitten." I said with pride and defiance.

I expected more pain but Mal only chuckled and turned away. He pulled over a leather armchair and leaned back in it, fingering a remote with a twisted smile.

"The first half of your punishment begins... now." He pressed a button on the remote and an even sharper pain filled my nipples. For a moment I thrashed in my bonds and then the pain disappeared and I dangled from my wrists, panting. I looked up at him through my disheveled hair.

"Please sto- AAA!" I tried to reason and then the sensation of sharp pain filled my nipples again and cut off my words. It lasted for two seconds this time and I tried to pull myself together when it ended. My pussy clenched around the devices inside me. I didn't say a word for a moment then ten seconds later the pain returned. I looked up at him with pleading eyes but just saw him lean back, smile and take a sip from a glass of what looked like whisky in his hand.

It kept going on and there was no way to predict the zaps. They came in intermittent bursts. Sometimes with up to fifteen seconds between shocks, sometimes no less than three. Each shock seemed to hurt more and more as my nipples sensitivity grew. Suddenly my defiance left me and I slumped in my bonds. Just tell him what he wants to hear and it'll be over. I reasoned with myself. Finally I looked up at him and really begged.

"Please make it stop, master. Please I'm so sorry. I'll be good I promise!" I cried out as another shock filled me but I seemed to have gotten his attention. He placed his glass down slowly enough for me to have to be shocked again.

He looked at me and shook his head with a smile. "You can do better than that. Admit you were a bad Kitten and promise to be a good one. Make me believe that you understand your place is here in my possession."

I groaned as another wave of pain zapped through me. I tried to find the right words through my haze of sensation.

"I was a bad Kitten!" I began desperately. "I- I promise to be a good Kitten Master! I belong to you, my place is at your feet." The words kept tumbling out in a desperate attempt to get him to stop the punishment before the next shock came. "I'll never bite again Master! I'm sor- AAA!" My words ended in a cry as electricity cut through me again.

"Please." I squeaked through the pain. He smiled as he watched me and picked up a different remote.

"Your punishment isn't over yet, pet. But I will give you some reward for that lovely display." He touched another button on the remote and suddenly the plugs inside me began to squirm and vibrate against my overstretched and overstimulated core.

Now I burned with pain and pleasure. I cried out wordlessly. Another shock. But this time. I shuddered with desire as I screamed. My pussy clenched around my stiff invader but I couldn't stop the feeling beginning to rise up in me. It wasn't pain anymore, It was a heat now. A burning desire building in between each wave of electricity.

I screamed as the most painful shock yet filled my nipples. I looked down expecting them to be singed from the feelings in them. They didn't look burnt but they did look firm and red.

I began to shake my nipples around as hard as I could, trying to dislodge the clamps. My breasts bounced and danced in my desperate attempt to free them. I knew each shake made me look ridiculous but I had to make it stop somehow. Another shock interrupted my attempt to shake the clamps off my breasts and I froze instead. Only now realizing that the bastard in front of me was laughing. He had a hungry look in his eyes but they also danced with genuine mirth.

"You are adorable, Kitten. Trying to shake your tits and put on a show for me, love?"

I would have given an angry retort but another wave of electricity passed through the clamps and I howled instead. My pussy felt too full, too overstimulated. I began to feel myself rhythmically clenching the devices inside me. The burn was everywhere, it was everything. I tossed my head back and yelled out just as another bolt of energy shot into my breasts. My world tumbled again and I kept screaming and pleading in joy and excruciation and ecstasy. The waves of pleasure and pain passed through me until they blurred into one endless feeling. I slumped in my restraints not even noticing that the pain had stopped now. All I could feel was pleasure and heat, I was floating on a cloud of orgasmic bliss.

I felt and heard movement around me. The next thing I knew my limbs had been released and someone's arms were around me, at first holding me up and then picking me up. I leaned against the solid chest that held me close. The room got brighter all of the sudden and I found myself lying on a couch with my head resting in someone's lap.

~

I must have fallen asleep. I blinked, waking up to an afternoon sun in my face. I tried to put a hand up to block out the light and found that once again both wrists were behind me. My jaw feels strange, I thought. There was something in my mouth, something was pressing against my teeth. I felt around with my tongue and realized that there was a ring inside my mouth keeping my jaw open so wide it ached.

Looking around, I could see I was in a lovely living room now. There were panoramic two story windows in front of me that looked out onto a gorgeous stone patio. The room itself was big with a large sectional and seating area next to a crackling fireplace. Then I saw him.

Mal sat in a chair across from where I was strewn on the sectional. He was wearing a subtly striped red and silver shirt with the top button undone. His black pants made the stripes look so vivid. There was something about him being fully dressed while I was naked that truly made me feel like I was his possession. When he saw I was awake he set down his phone and grinned wolfishly at me.

"How are you feeling Kitten? That looked like one hell of an orgasm."

I couldn't say fuck you very easily but I glared furiously at him and tried to say the words anyways.

"Well aren't you feeling feisty? And hear I thought you were speaking genuinely earlier. But whether you were serious or not, I did like one of your suggestions. It reminded what the next phase of your punishment should be. I think it's time."

I moved to sit up but quickly Mal strode over and manhandled me down to the ground. In a moment he had me kneeling in front of the couch. He reclipped my arm cuffs together so that my hands were behind me. Then reached under the couch and secured two straps around my knees. When he finished he sat in front of me so I was kneeling between his legs. I tried to speak to him through the ring gag. But only succeeded in making a choked moan of noise as I drooled onto the couch cushion.

Mal's fingers twined through my hair and pulled my head up so I was looking him in the eye. His face was full of excitement. His heated gaze drilled into me. He smiled warmly down at me and ran his other hand over my neck and shoulders. Gently, possessively.

"You were right by the way. Your place is at my feet."

I whined plaintively. suddenly not caring about my dignity and hoping to gain some leniency.

"This is happening, pet. Now maybe next time I'll let you give me a nice slow blow job without the ring gag. But right now you need to understand what you are. I still have to punish that delicious mouth of yours for biting. And besides, I told you that you would drink my come everyday and that is exactly what you're going to do. You need to know that when I say I'm going to do something. I do it. Now breathe through your nose and relax."

With that he began to press his giant member between my open lips. My eyes widened as I truly grasped the size of this man. His shaft filled my mouth completely and it wasn't even all the way in. I closed my eyes as he pressed forward. Suddenly one of his hands reached under me, grasped my tender nipple and pinched harshly. I squealed around his member and opened my eyes again. Remembering his lesson from earlier, I looked up at him.

"That's better pet. I always want you looking up at me when you suck me. Do you understand?" I couldn't nod so I just kept looking at Mal's deep possessive eyes as I blinked back tears. Something dripped onto my tongue, something that tasted sharp, salty and familiar.

My tormentor groaned in ecstasy from up above me. He had a far off look now, but his eyes were still on mine so I dared not glance away. He pushed himself further into my mouth and his bulbous head poked the back of my throat. I gagged immediately, he only pulled back a little and then pressed his cock even further.

He moved gently but I couldn't help myself. I gagged again and thrashed in my bonds trying to find some way to move my head back by just one millimeter. But there was no way. I was strapped to the couch and his hands pulled my face forward in time with his show thrusts. Each one fitting a little more of himself into me.

Tears streamed down my cheeks as he pulled back and moved forward in a particularly deep thrust. Suddenly I felt the head of his dick slide into my throat as I seized and gagged around the invader.

My stomach roiled at the invasion. His pubic hair was smushed into my face now. The scent was musty and masculine, overpowering in its intensity. I thrashed in my bonds as I realized I couldn't breathe around him anymore. His fingers pushed against my clenching throat and massaged my neck. He let out a satisfied groan. I let out a strangled cry.

Mercifully Mal drew back into my mouth and I began winding my tongue around him in a desperate attempt to get him to finish now and leave me alone. But soon once more he was pressing forward with his slow but inescapable thrusts. He started at the back of my tongue again and moved a little bit further down with each one.

My fingers clenched helplessly as he groaned in time with each thrust. I had but a moment to breathe in between each and I was beginning to see spots dance in my vision. Perhaps sensing my impending unconsciousness, he pulled out a moment then as soon as I was breathing normally again he pushed himself back in and held still deep within my throat. With one of his hands in my hair and the other clenched around my neck, I had no choice. I simply made my muffled noises and gags as I tried to relax around the invader.

"I'm coming Kitten, it's all yours so drink it all down." With him pressed so deeply in my tight convulsing throat, I could feel his cock twitch. A warm substance entered my passage and I swallowed reflexively around him. He pulled out a little and held himself in my mouth as another burst erupted from the tip. The substance suddenly filled my mouth and I choked on it as I tried to get precious oxygen back into my body. I coughed out some of the cum and the rest dribbled from between my lips and onto the couch. He patted my back helpfully as I lay on the couch unmoving and gasping.

"That was almost perfect Kitten!" He said with relaxed enthusiasm. "But you did spill some of your treat now didn't you? I told you to swallow all of it."

My face was filled with fear as I looked up at him. Damn me but if it hadn't been for that gag in my mouth I would have apologized and begged for forgiveness. Instead I filled my moist eyes with fear and regret. He looked down at me and chuckled.

AlienLady
AlienLady
208 Followers
12