Captured Kitten Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlienLady
AlienLady
209 Followers

"It's alright pet. I'll forgive you if you clean it up right now."

I looked down at the small amount of cooling cum next to my face. And I looked back up gratefully and waited for him to release me so I could get a rag and clean it up. He just watched me with a stern expression and grasped my chin impatiently.

"Well? Come on now Kitten, don't be lazy."

He then tapped his finger next to the mess and pushed my head down towards it. Once again I had no choice. He was already pressing my held open mouth over the pile. I felt the puddle of cum squish into my lips and I groaned. But he was unrelenting and simply waited with his hand on my head.

I stuck my tongue out and shuddered at the taste. I realized that cold cum somehow tasted even worse than warm cum but I obeyed and licked and sucked at the fabric like a pathetic pet. The word I was thinking reverberated in my head. Pet. A warm feeling spread through me at the thought. Though I tried desperately to ignore it. I felt moisture begin to drip onto my thighs. I flushed at the realization that even this degradation was getting me off.

I couldn't close my lips over the cum so it took minutes of licking and noisy sucking to draw it all up into my mouth and swallow it. At first when I thought I had done enough I pulled away and looked up at him hopefully. He glanced down at the spot and shook his head and pressed my face into the couch once more.

"It's still in the fabric pet. You need to suck it all out or you'll stain my couch."

I bristled under his hand. I stained his couch? Prick. But I obediently kept licking and sucking until the fabric only tasted of cleaners and not spunk. The taste was in my mouth in the back of my throat and even the smell of his pubic hair still hung around my nose. It was as if my every sense were being assaulted. My sore and wet pussy spasmed at the thought.

He released my hair and the straps around my ankles. Then he pulled me up onto the couch so that I sprawled across it once more. I felt his hands undo a catch behind my head and the horrible ring gag slipped out.

"That was a good job pet." He said as he sat down and pulled my unresisting body onto his lap. "Now what do you say?"

I blinked up at him. Feeling like I was on another planet. But my fear of another punishment focused my thoughts. "Th-thankyou master?" I whispered.

"For?" He asked patiently as he stroked my hair.

"For punishing me?"

"And?" he asked as he ran his thumb over my lip in reminder.

"For your come?"

"Full sentences. Thank me for your treat and address me properly."

"Thank you for my treat master." I whispered defeatedly as I parroted back his twisted words. He smiled down at me broadly.

"That's a good girl. You're learning so fast. I'm very proud of you."

He leaned back on the couch with me in his arms and sighed contentedly. I looked into the flickering flames of the fire and tried not to think about the last day. There had been so much pain. I could feel soreness in so many places now. My throat, my pussy, my nipples, even my ass felt sensitive. Thankfully the dildo and plug were gone now but the parts they had been in, were twitching uncomfortably with each small movement. Every small pain sending tiny echoes of arousal through me.

I need to be more careful, I realized. Because as humiliating as it was to obey, that feeling was nothing compared to the shame of finding pleasure when he punished me. This was how things would go if I kept fighting him. It was obvious that my plan of rejecting him at every turn was failing miserably. I resolved myself. No more biting, no more arguing. I needed to appear compliant, it was the only way. Although deep down I wondered how long it would take for me to break that pledge again.

I looked out the window onto the patio lined by hedges. I couldn't see what was beyond the green wall but I would get out there and run. I hope he was in some suburban neighborhood but even if it was forest I could still get away. I could lose myself in a forest. I'd taken a few wilderness survival courses as a kid. I could certainly make it a few days in the woods and find a road out there somewhere.

I smiled to myself. I could escape him. And with any luck he would have neighbors that I could go to for help. I just needed to bide my time and wait for him to trust me. As I thought I felt Mal's hands run lazily over my body stopping to stroke my neck and my spine.

"How about some TV, pet?" His voice jerked me out of my reverie as I saw a screen over the fireplace flicker to life. Surprisingly I heard a familiar dong as Netflix opened. I was even more surprised to see him open the sign in screen and fill in my email address.

"What's your password?" He asked casually. I wanted to stay silent. But the thought of another punishment was too much to bear.

"Kitten.." His voice took on a darker tone and his hand went to pinch my tender nipples.

"It's bluewaffles29!" I said quickly.

And suddenly I hated myself. That was my master password. It would give him access not just to my Netflix but to anything he wanted. My email, computer, cloud storage, google account, phone. Now he could know all of my secrets.

"Blue waffles?" Mal chuckled as he typed it in. "Why is that your password?"

"I like waffles with blueberries." I muttered defensively.

"Everything about you is so cute, Kitten."

Mal opened my most recently watched show. It was a reality program about home design. His hands began to massage my tense muscles as I lay there. I had to admit it felt good. The man knew how to use his hands. The dichotomy that was Mal suddenly occurred to me. He was two beings. One was tender and gentle, the other was cruel. One wanted to spoil me while the other wanted to defile me in the basest ways. And no matter how hard I tried it felt impossible to read him. Sometimes he seemed genuinely disappointed in my disobedience. And yet he relished the act of punishing me. Who was this monster holding me so cloesly right now? And why was he so fascinating?

The afternoon dragged by and I found it comforting to focus on the mundane show as Mal massaged every inch of me. I had used it as a background program at my home so I could focus on technical writing without being too distracted. But right now I gave it more attention than I had ever done before. I lost track of the hours as I jealously watched the people on screen debate room color as if it were the most important thing in the world.

After a while I felt my monster's hands go from massaging to roaming freely over my body. Mal's large hands cupped my generous ass and stroked my stomach. Even trailed down between my legs. He chuckled at the wetness he found there. Before long the sun had set and I felt him tense and get up off the sofa. He looked down at me sprawled on the furniture and I held still under his gaze. I blushed with humiliation as I realized I was waiting for his command.

"I'm going to get dinner ready, Kitten. Can you be a good girl and stay right there?"

I nodded enthusiastically. "Yes I'll be good, master."

He gazed down at me with an inscrutable expression.

"I certainly hope so."

He leaned down to kiss the top of my head and I obediently held still. I watched him saunter out of the living room and saw that from the kitchen he could perfectly see me through a wide open doorway. This was a test. I realized. I lay back down on the couch and forced myself to focus on the program again.

It felt surreal watching people go through their normal everyday lives while mine had been so completely changed. I couldn't help wondering if I would ever do anything normal again. Would I ever go to the grocery store again? Would I ever go to a restaurant or walk through a park with a date? That had been George and I's first date. Then I couldn't help thinking more about George. What was he doing right now? Did he realize I was gone? Had he texted me today? I wondered these things as I watched my kidnapper putter around and hum to himself as he worked. He glanced up every now and then and smiled on the few occasions he caught me staring.

Mal seemed so happy and at ease. Of course he was. I thought angrily. He just had an orgasm. Then I realized with horror. That I had had one today too. Yes it had been painful and humiliating but it had also been world shattering. It may have been the best orgasm I had ever had. I blushed as I thought back on it. I tried to muster some denial but I couldn't lie to myself. My own frequent masturbation had never come close to what I experienced in his dungeon. Suddenly I couldn't stand my own thoughts.

"Dinner time!" My tormentor called happily as he set down two plates on the large dark wood table. "Come pet." He crooked a finger at me.

AlienLady
AlienLady
209 Followers
12