Captured Kitten Ch. 06

Story Info
Kate is caught masterbating and gets a lesson on the rules.
7.6k words
4.68
33.7k
53

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlienLady
AlienLady
210 Followers

( Hey all sorry it's taken so long between chapters. I struggle with chronic fatigue syndrome so I'm not able to write as often as I'd like to. But I am determined to finish this book and hopefully one day publish it. Thank you all for your patience and support! )

I was in a darkened dungeon. All around, the chains on the walls and straps on the furniture reached out towards me. I stayed away from them in the center of the room, but wondered what it would feel like to feel them binding me tight. My pussy ached. I reached down towards myself. My fingers grazed over my swollen folds and towards my center of pleasure. I moaned. Then something was around my wrists. Something was pulling them upwards and away from me. It felt like the cuffs. They were being drawn up towards the ceiling until I was balanced on my toes. In front of me, a couple in a modern loft apartment were trying to match a paint swatch to a blue drape.

"Help!" I cried out.

But I couldn't be sure what I wanted them to do. Did I want them to release me or to run their hands all over my body and make me cum? Either way, it didn't matter because they continued to talk and laugh without even glancing in my direction. It was like I didn't exist. A large hand reached around from behind me and grabbed my breast. A deep Spaniard accent rumbled in my ear.

"You're safe. You're mine."

I knew I should try to escape, but I couldn't remember why. I just knew I couldn't trust these hands and this voice. No matter how much I wanted to.

"Nnnn." I tried to say but no, I was finding it difficult to talk.

"Yes, you love being mine. Do you want me to make you cum?"

A large hand slipped across my folds. A finger gathered the moisture building there and spread it around my clit. He was right. I did want him to make me cum. I couldn't remember why I wasn't supposed to want it.

"Yes." I whispered.

And the fingers began to move faster. The other hand let go of my breast and plunged two fingers inside of me. Time seemed to stretch out and contract with the muscles in my pussy. I rode the wave faster and higher until I felt myself literally floating in my pleasure. Suddenly, the hands disappeared, and I tried to scream in frustration. Then I felt myself coming back into reality.

I awoke with a start, keeping my eyes closed for a moment. I could feel Mal's presence behind me. His breaths sounded long and even. He was still caught in the depths of sleep. I wanted to groan out loud at the realization that I had almost orgasmed from his touch in my dreams. When in reality he hadn't had a hand on me. I opened my eyes and saw the sunlight bathing the bedroom in a warm glow. Another day.

When Mal began stirring, he reached out and flung an arm over me and pulled me close into his chest. The cuffs on my wrists clinked lightly as they were squished between his chest and mine. How I longed to stretch my arms. I cleared my throat so that he would wake up. His dark eyes fluttered open and crinkled as he smiled at me. He bent his head to kiss the fingertips of my cuffed hands.

"Morning pet." Mal whispered. His hand moved to stroke my hair. I blushed and looked away. This was so intimate. Waking up in a man's arms. It was something that never used to happen to me and it was throwing me off my guard.

"Mmmm." He sighed happily. "What will I do to you today?"

"Can I please have a normal day?"

"And what would that be, Kitten?"

"Just normal stuff. I could wear clothes and maybe check my email." I whispered hopefully and looked up to see Mal frowning down at me. He clicked his tongue and tapped my nose.

"No access to the internet pet, you know why."

"I just wanted to make sure no one was freaking out or calling the police or something. I don't want my family to be worried." The honeyed lies spilled easily from my tongue. I was surprised at how believable and innocent I sounded.

Mal rolled his eyes at me.

"That's a good performance, pet. You could have been an actor in another life. But you're forgetting that I know you. And that means I know you haven't talked to anyone in your family in two years."

I couldn't keep the shock from my face. He knew far too much about my life. This was frightening.

"How do you know that? And how did you know about me being a..." I drifted off, suddenly uncomfortable.

"A virgin?" He prompted. I nodded. "I thought it was obvious. I hacked you. I have contacts that can get anything from anyone. After we met online, I realized you might be the one for me. So I got your ip address and then downloaded spyware into all your tech. I was watching you through your webcam and your phone. I was listening to all your conversations and reading all your texts, emails, search history. In no time I knew everything about you. Every dirty little secret."

Mal's words spilled out casually as he lazily stroked my thigh. They sent my mind spinning as I tried to recall the many sordid pornographic videos, mangas and erotic writings waiting in my search history. Some of them were things I was never even planning on trying. I just liked to fantasize about it.

It was shocking that he could list off all that stalking and law breaking, as if he were explaining his plans for the weekend. My mind went over our conversations online and I realized that Mal had been too perfect. He had known everything I was into without me having to tell him. It should have been suspicious, but I had just naively thought it was so lucky that he liked what I did. I fallen right into his trap like a stupid rabbit.

I pulled away from him as much as he would let me.

"Please, just leave me alone today." I begged with tears in my eyes. "I just want to be a person today."

Instead, Mal pulled me close against him and stroked my hair. I cried more into his chest, too emotionally exhausted to fight. He began to speak slowly and softly in that other language of his. The words almost sounded comforting and for a moment, I wondered what it would be like to just give in and let him soothe me. It seemed once again I didn't have a choice because regardless of my words, I felt myself calming in his arms. As my tears stopped, he pulled back and wiped them from my eyes.

"I'll let you wear clothes today. But you need to understand that you are always and will always be my Kitten. And that doesn't mean you're not a person. It just means that you belong to me." I didn't argue with him. I was too relieved that I would be able to wear clothes.

Mal pulled the key from his pocket and released my cuffs. I sprung from the bed eagerly. I had convinced him to do something that I wanted. It felt like a tiny victory. I couldn't wait to get out this slutty lingerie and into something more modest. Mal walked over to the closet before I had a chance to. I deflated a bit as I realized that he was still going to choose for me. He emerged a moment later with a small white sundress.

I frowned. It was extremely short, but still somehow more cute than slutty. I decided not to complain, as I suspected there were far worse things he could choose for me in that closet. I dutifully raised my arms as he pulled the dress over my head.

The low neckline and spaghetti straps left little to the imagination. And the hem of the dress only went a little past my ass. The feeling of cool air sliding over my freshly shaved nether regions was strange but pleasant. But without panties, the breeze against my naked vagina gave me the illusion that my crotch was completely visible. But I reminded myself that as long as I didn't bend over, I was still covered.

"I'll make a few concessions today love. But we're still continuing with your training. It's important so that you don't slip back into bad habits."

Bad habits? I fumed to myself. Bad habits like dressing myself? And not eating off the floor? But I held my tongue. I wanted the concessions, I wanted Mal to go easy on me.

So I nodded demurely and looked at the floor. I didn't even see when he attached the leash to my collar and led me into the bathroom. I found that when I focused on the minutiae of getting ready, it was easier to pretend he wasn't there. So that's what I did. Brushing my teeth and flossing were easy. But I still blushed when I had to ask to use the toilet.

I got through it all and once again Mal was leading me down the stairs. In the kitchen, he removed the dildo from my chair and I felt a moment of hope. Then he opened a kitchen drawer and pulled out a slightly bigger one and a bottle of lube. Without realizing it, I stepped back in fear and was brought to a halt by the leash in his hand.

"Come on Kitten." He tugged on the leash and looked at me with a wicked grin. My eyes flashed with anger.

"You said you were going easy on me today." I said accusingly.

Mal cocked his head at me.

"Is that a tone I hear? Maybe I spoiled you too much with those clothes." His dark eyes challenged me, daring me to protest further. "Have you forgotten the rules, pet? I decide what happens to you. You. Are. Mine."

With each word, he pulled me closer with the leash. And then he was pushing me down, so I was leaning over the table with his powerful hand on my back. A moment later, I felt the head of the phallus pressing against my pussy.

I groaned into the table as Mal pressed harder and the tip of it slipped in. This larger dildo felt just as difficult going in today as the smaller one had yesterday. How much would he stretch me out? I wondered. I pictured his even larger dick driving into my pussy and I shuddered in temptation and fear. The sensation was so overwhelming that I was panting. The stretch, the sting, the fullness. I cried out, and the next thing I knew, the larger dildo was fully inside me.

I groaned into the table as Mal pressed harder and the tip of it slipped in. This larger dildo felt just as difficult going in today as the smaller one had yesterday. How much would he stretch me out? I wondered. I pictured his even larger dick driving into my pussy and I shuddered in temptation and fear. The sensation was so overwhelming that I was panting. The stretch, the sting, the fullness. I cried out, and the next thing I knew, the large dildo was fully inside me.

I groaned into the table as Mal pressed harder and the tip of it slipped in. This larger dildo felt just as difficult going in today as the smaller one had yesterday. How much would he stretch me out? I wondered. I pictured his even larger dick driving into my pussy and I shuddered in temptation and fear. The sensation was so overwhelming that I was panting. The stretch, the sting, the fullness. I cried out, and the next thing I knew the large dildo was fully inside me.

I groaned into the table as Mal pressed harder and the tip of it slipped in. This larger dildo felt just as difficult going in today as the smaller one had yesterday. How much would he stretch me out? I wondered. I pictured his even larger dick driving into my pussy and I shuddered in temptation and fear. The sensation was so overwhelming that I was panting. The stretch, the sting, the fullness. I cried out and the next thing I knew the large dildo was fully inside me.

I groaned into the table as Mal pressed harder and the tip of it slipped in. This larger dildo felt just as difficult going in today as the smaller one had yesterday. How much would he stretch me out? I wondered. I pictured his even larger dick driving into my pussy and I shuddered in temptation and fear. The sensation overwhelmed me. The stretch, the sting, the fullness. I cried out and the next thing I knew the large dildo was fully inside me.

I groaned into the table as Mal pressed harder and the tip of it slipped in. This larger dildo felt just as difficult going in today as the smaller one had yesterday. How much would he stretch me out? I wondered. I pictured his even larger dick driving into my pussy and I shuddered in temptation and fear. The sensation overwhelmed me. The stretch, the sting, the fullness. I cried out and the next thing I knew the large dildo was fully inside me.

I groaned into the table as Mal pressed harder and the tip of it slipped in. This larger dildo felt just as difficult going in today as the smaller one had yesterday. How much would he stretch me out? I wondered. I pictured his even larger dick driving into my pussy and I shuddered in temptation and fear. I was panting as the sensation overwhelmed me. The stretch, the sting, the fullness. I cried out and the next thing I knew the large dildo was fully inside me.

I groaned into the table as he pressed harder and the tip of it slipped in. This larger dildo felt just as difficult going in today as the smaller one had yesterday. How much would he stretch me out? I wondered. I pictured his even larger dick driving into my pussy and I shuddered in temptation and fear. I was panting as the sensation overwhelmed me. The stretch, the sting, the fullness. I cried out and the next thing I knew the large dildo was fully inside me.

"That's it, good girl." Mal praised me brightly and rubbed my back.

Then he pulled me up and sat me down at the table before I had a chance to even try to push it out of me. Once again he attached my hands to the back of my chair and my leash underneath it. Once again, I was trapped. I wondered if he would have let me sit without restraints if I hadn't protested earlier.

Mal set the table with two cheesy delicious smelling omelets. My stomach grumbled loudly, and he chuckled. He held up a forkful of food and I found myself a bit grateful that he wasn't making me beg for my food today. Though I was horrified at the realization that I could feel in any way grateful to him, I still opened my mouth and accepted the bite. He smiled at me as I appreciated the cheesy flavor.

"You're going to beg me to take your virginity today." Mal said so suddenly I inhaled a little of my food and coughed.

He patted me helpfully on the back as I recovered and swallowed down the bite he had given me. He made me drink a sip of water. Then I looked at him with fear. He sounded too confident, his grin was sly with implied plans.

"No. I won't." I said firmly.

I held Mal's gaze and spoke with just as much certainty as he had. A clock ticked ominously from somewhere in the room as we stared each other down. Then he leaned back and laughed.

"You are such a bratty little delight." He chuckled as he held another forkful of food up to my lips.

I frowned, but accepted the bite he offered. Why does everything I do seem to please him? I wondered. It didn't seem to matter how I responded to him. He savored my every reaction, whether he was punishing me or rewarding me. Whether I fought him or obeyed. It seemed nothing I did could make him dislike me. I didn't say another word for the rest of the meal. I focused on the food and tried not to think about the man or the fullness between my legs.

After the food was gone, my monster came to my side with the same vibrator as yesterday. Once again, Mal pressed it against my clit and I squirmed on the chair as the powerful rhythms swept through me. In no time, I was pushing back against the toy as the sensation swept me towards my inevitable orgasm. But the sensations stopped just as I was about to come.

I opened my eyes and saw my delicious tormentor smiling, waiting with a raised brow. I felt like cursing as I realized what he was doing. He wouldn't allow me to come until I asked him for permission. But I wouldn't do it. He'd have to beat the words out of me if he wanted them.

I raised my chin and glared at him. I wondered if he would punish me for it. But he just chuckled, walked back to the kitchen, washed the vibrator, and put it away in a drawer. I tried to use my anger to push away the tide of arousal that seemed to be my constant companion lately. Was he drugging me? I wondered. A part of me almost hoped so, at least then I could explain away my feelings as the ramblings of an intoxicated mind.

I felt Mal's hand lift my chin so that I looked up at him standing in front of me. His deep dark gaze was filled with primal satisfaction at the sight of me.

"Alright Kitten. I have to get some work done, so you're going to stay in the living room while I do, understand?"

I couldn't nod with his hand holding my chin up, so I had to respond.

"Ok." I said as I tried to suppress any excitement from my expression. He was leaving me alone. My plan was working.

"Full sentences Kitten." he reminded me. "Now try again."

"I will stay in the living room."

Mal's expression hardened.

"I will stay in the living room, master." I corrected myself hurriedly.

"That's right."

Mal then pulled out the little key from his pocket, released my hands from behind me and detached the leash from underneath the chair. He helped me pull myself off of the large dildo now suctioned to the seat. I groaned at the sting of its ridged head sliding from my core. Then I was led into the living room.

Mal handed me the remote control to the TV and I sat down on the couch. He ruffled my hair affectionately and then walked out of the room.

I could scarcely believe it. For the first time in two days, I was completely alone and unchained. Although the leash still hung from my neck, it wasn't attached to anything. Every slight movement caused it to swing and pull on the collar. Every gentle tug, a reminder of my new status.

I turned on the tv to some random program as I peered about the room. Well. I reasoned, he said I had to stay in the living room. He didn't say to stay on the couch. I got up and looked around. The patio outside beckoned to me. It was a sunny day, and the large curved pool glistened in the light. A fake waterfall fell into the water from a ledge of concrete built to look like a natural rock wall. But no matter how tempting the pool might look. It was the sky beyond the hedges that really called. For the first time, I noticed a sliding door in the living room that led out to the outside. At first it blended in amongst the many floor to ceiling windows, but on closer inspection, one of those windows had a handle. I scurried over and tried to open it. But it did not surprise me when I felt the door seize and refuse to slide. I frowned at it. There was no lock on the handle. Then I caught sight of a high tech looking keypad on the wall.

I sighed heavily. Of course it wouldn't be that easy. I flopped down heavily on a beige chaise near the floor to ceiling windows. How I longed to leave the room and explore the rest of the house. Afterall, I knew I would have to if I was ever going to escape. But this also felt like another test. First, it was Mal watching to see if I would stay on the couch, and now he was testing me to see if I would leave the living room.

Now that I had the time I looked around the room more carefully. The walls were adorned with delightful landscapes of beaches and sand-worn driftwood. An intricate wooden candelabra hung high overhead. But there was no sign of cameras. Could I get away with it if I raced to the front door just quickly enough to see if it was locked? Maybe. But I found I couldn't make myself get up and try. It was like Mal was still here. Watching me. Holding me down by my shoulders. My hand reached to trace the skin of my chin. I thought of his large hand tilting my head up like he had just moments ago. My pulse quickened, and I shivered with pleasure.

What was wrong with me? It was bad enough that I had been kidnapped. But did I have to be so turned on by all this? He should repulse me. He was a tormenter, a monster, my monster. NO! I shouted at myself in my head. That's not a hot thing. Monsters are not supposed to be hot. And yet here I was, wet at the thought of him and everything he was putting me through.

I made an exasperated sound as I reached for my pussy. This wasn't fair, but at least I could get some relief for a moment. I touched my aching entrance and pushed two fingers into myself. I noticed immediately that my flesh didn't feel quite as tight as it used to be. In the past, two of my little fingers would have taken some work to get in, and even then I was used to the feeling of my pussy clamping tightly down on them, nearly cutting the blood supply off when I got excited. Now they slid into me easily. I shuddered with arousal and anger at the thought that he had already found ways to change me in the short time I had been his captive.

AlienLady
AlienLady
210 Followers
12