All Comments on 'Captured Kitten Ch. 06'

by AlienLady

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
DarkTorinDarkTorinalmost 2 years ago

Thank you so much for the chapter!😍😍😍 I love it! 😍😍😍 We need more soon!😍😍😍 It's hard to find books like this..

Carole99Carole99almost 2 years ago

You repeated the same paragraph 8 times in part 1.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

fucking amazing. Can’t wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sooooo good! Can’t wait for the next chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The paragraph where shes at the table is repeated like 10 times in a row

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love it!!!! 😍😍😍😍😍 Hot, hot!!!!πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

HR1983HR1983almost 2 years ago

This story has REAL potential. The showing rather than telling is tastefully done, not overwhelming. Her struggle between resistance and submission is prime cognitive dissonance. His own dissonance is powerful without being overpowering.

In terms of feedbackβ€”technical issue, as mentioned by others one paragraph was mistakenly repeated multiple times which disrupted the story significantly. Easy fix.

You’re doing an excellent job of building up the current story with hints of the back story (two years not speaking to her family). Don’t loose those threads of back stories, and when the timing is right tie his in as well, but don’t rush it. The punishments are delicious, but use caution in severity and ensure that you return to the after effects (writing out the rules with bruised palms the next day would hurt like hell…)

Lastly, I am now getting a taste of my own medicine in terms of spacing chapters and going longer periods of time between posting. Please don’t repeat my unpardonable crime and abandon this story πŸ˜‚

Also, just a publishing tip. I absolutely think this has the potential to be worked into a publishable novel. However, be aware that when it comes to erotica, and especially dark erotica, no publisher wants a one off. You could, of course, self publishβ€”but the likely outcome is a pretty pitiful readership. Once you discover where the story is taking itself start story boarding immediately. Jot down ideas of scenes and story lines. If necessary write out of sequence and then smooth out the tie ins. Personally, the majority of my successful sex scenes are written at least in part at around 4 AM when on my cycle and hopelessly aroused, but find the jive that works for you personally and use it as momentum!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I’ve come back to read this so many times! It’s so hot! Looking forward to more!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

WHEN'S THE NEXT CHAPTER GOING TO BE RELEASED !?!?!?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

😍πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ₯°β™₯οΈπŸ–€β™₯οΈπŸ–€β™₯οΈπŸ–€β™₯οΈπŸ–€β™₯οΈπŸ–€β™₯οΈπŸ–€β™₯οΈπŸ–€β™₯οΈπŸ–€β™₯οΈπŸ–€β™₯οΈπŸ–€β™₯οΈπŸ–€β™₯οΈπŸ–€πŸ’•πŸ˜˜πŸ’•πŸ˜˜πŸ’•πŸ˜˜πŸ’•πŸ˜˜πŸ’•πŸ˜˜πŸ’•πŸ˜˜πŸ’•πŸ˜˜πŸ’™πŸ§‘πŸ’™πŸ§‘πŸ’™πŸ§‘πŸ’™πŸ§‘πŸ’™πŸ§‘πŸ’™πŸ§‘πŸ’™πŸ§‘πŸ’™πŸ§‘πŸ˜πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ₯°β™₯οΈπŸ–€πŸ–€β™₯οΈπŸ–€πŸ–€β™₯️β™₯οΈπŸ’™πŸ§‘πŸ’™πŸ§‘πŸ˜πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ₯°

JoymacJoymacover 1 year ago

This is so good, can’t wait for an update!

RainbowGirl65RainbowGirl65over 1 year ago

I need the next chapter! This is so SO erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please continue!

Aqua317Aqua317over 1 year ago

I know sometimes life interferes, but I hope you don’t give up on this story. It’s so good!

JoymacJoymacover 1 year ago

I really hope you continue this story! It’s so good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really liking her resistance and like that you're focused on the BDSM action over filling in more backstory. Some minor feedback. Aim for consistency - she often doesn't address him as master and sometimes he ignores it and sometimes he doesn't. He told her to kiss his cock first, but she didn't do that. He has to consistently enforce his rules to be a credible dom. Some of the rules state the consequences of not being followed ("I will never run away from my master. If I do, I will be given a permanent reminder of my place.") and others don't ("I will obey my master at all times." -in ch 1, he stated that she would be punished if she didn't obey). I believe he added a new rule that she needs to ask permission to come. Also, it looks like "Sir" was added here as an additional address but she's only addressed him as master. Most readers won't notice but these minor inconsistencies will pull some readers -like me- out of the story and are easily addressed during editing. I sincerely hope that you will continue the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I forgot to add that I love that he acknowledged that just because he possesses her and she's his kitten, that doesn't mean that she's not a person - too many of these stories turn the submissive into nothing more than an animal. Whilst Kate may at times be treated that way as punishment, it's heartening to know he does view her as a person.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I can’t wait for more of this story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I absolutely love this story! Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please continue! I need more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

πŸ–€β€πŸ–€β€πŸ–€β€πŸ–€β€πŸ–€β€πŸ–€β€πŸ–€β€ We need more!!😍😍😍😍😍😍

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please update soon!!! It's hard to find books like this!!! More!!!!😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Fibroidkey794Fibroidkey794over 1 year ago

Really hope you continue this someday, love every bit of it. One thing I would like to see Mal do to further degrade and drive the point home that she's his kitten is make her wear a catear headband and possibly a tail plug.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is the first time I’ve ever commented… please add more to this story. I read the whole thing in one night and woke up replaying everything in my head. Kitten has a purpose and her Master is so patient in helping her accept it. I imagine myself in Kitten’s place and would want everything exactly as you’ve described it. Thank you and I hope there is more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So very slowly she lets her true desire take control. Its not Mal taking control, its her slowly yielding to her inner self. She almost belongs to him, and soon she will find contentment and happiness when she fully submits. I hope she falls in love too, then all will be perfect for her.

Lovely writing, certainly deserves a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Mal needs to die.

I keep reading with hope that Kate will end him.

I'm waiting for it with each chapter. She has had a couple of chances, and she will get more I'm sure.

He is careless and way to sure of himself.

Do it Kate! Do it.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Please update soon!!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I hope you are alright and you can update soon.. <3 <3 <3

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I love and miss this book so much!!! <3 <3 <3

AIMSJETAIMSJET6 months ago

Plz plz plz write lots more of this story! I love it. Almost identify with a lot of the feelings in it...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Please update soon!!!

FudgeBunnyFudgeBunnyabout 1 month ago

So good. Please update soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous