Captured to be Sissy Slave Ch. 02

Story Info
The new master gives a tour and duties to his new sissy maid.
5k words
4.61
35.6k
24

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat there next to the make-up table, waiting for the sick bastard to return from upstairs. I was freezing, considering I was in a locked basement and wearing nothing but a ball gag and a plastic cage around my cock. While I was knocked out, the man had removed all of my body hair and shaved the hair on my head. The next outfit I would be wearing would do little to combat the cold. The French maid outfit was so skimpy; there was no way that it would warm me up. The fishnet stockings would also have no effect on the cold. Although, I was hoping I'd be able to escape before any of that would happen. If could somehow, make it down to the highway, flag down a car, go into town, and have the police arrest this sick bastard for doing this to me.

As quietly as I could, I stood up and walked over to one of the two windows in the basement. They were roughly eight feet off of the floor. I stood on a box next to the wall so I would be able to look clearly out the window. There was not much to see, due to the fact that the glass was hazed. However, I could make out the silhouette of bars on the other side of the glass. Even if the bars were not there, I would have a hard time squeezing out of the small window. While still on the box, I heard the dead bolt unlock from the door upstairs. I jumped as quickly as I could back to the floor and back in the chair of the make-up table.

"Alright, I have something special here for you." He said walking down the stairs. I looked over at the man. In his hand, he was carrying a small black hoop with white lace around it, similar to the lacing on the maid uniform. He held it up closer to me so I could see it.

"Ut is at?" I ask through my gag. The words barely left my lips before I realize I'd made a mistake. In one motion, he pulled me out of the chair and with his free hand, gave me a swift slap on the ass. Another punishment from my new master. I winced as the pain seared up my back side.

"You only get to speak when spoken too, slave." He yelled at me. "If you have a question, you refer to me as master, and wait till I acknowledge you. If I don't, then you can take that as a 'shut the fuck up'. Do you understand?"

"Es aster." I choked out. It was scary how easily this man could be angered. His strength was also nothing to be sneezed at. From the size he was, to how easily he snatched me out of the chair, I would say he was as strong as an ox.

"Now then, this device here has a multiple function. You see, not only will it further accent your new uniform, it will also keep you in check if need be. If you decide to be a bad little girl and disobey me, or break any of my rules, you'll receive a nasty little shock from this collar that, depend on the intensity I set it for, will either cause you some slight discomfort or drop you to the floor." The man said. He had a wicked little smile across his face, I guess because I had a frightened look across mine. He began to move toward me with the collar opened up. I backed away at the same time. I had no idea where I was going to go, but I couldn't let him get that collar on me. Escape would definitely be more difficult at that point. The smile that was on the man's face was quickly replaced by a pissed off look.

"Where do you think you're going?" he asked. I backed up until I was pressed up against the wall. My heart was racing. There wasn't enough time to try and formulate a plan. I just knew that I couldn't allow that collar to be locked onto my neck. The man quickly walked over to me. He had his hand held out to grab my throat. Without thinking, I quickly ducked under his arm and raced toward the stairs. I felt his hand brush me, but he hadn't been able to get ahold of me. My feet reached the stair case and quickly raced up towards the door. I took them two at a time till I had a firm grip on the door handle. I pushed on the door, only to horribly find out that the man had re-locked it when he had returned to the basement. I guess I had not heard the lock because I was racing to get back to the make-up chair. I turned around only to feel the vice grip of the man's hand grip my throat. His grip was so tight, I was having trouble breathing. He carried me by my neck back down the stairs and over to the chair he placed in front of the cage. Once again, I was laid across his lap as I received ten brutal smacks to my ass. My back side was on fire. After he was done with the punishment, he placed the collar around my neck, which I then heard the click that locked the dreadful collar onto my neck.

"Now then bitch, try to run away again and see what happens." he said standing me back up. He marched me over to the vanity mirror that was on the make-up table so I could get a look at the collar. It was just loose enough for me to breathe, but there was no way I would be able to get out of it without the key. I noticed the man take a small remote out of his pocket and pressed a button on it. I instantly felt the electricity flow through my body. It hurt like hell, but I had a feeling that he hadn't used all the power this collar was capable of.

"I can use this remote anywhere to control that collar. Disobey me, and you can expect to feel that again." He said. I was speechless and terrified. The task of escaping from this place just became that much harder. I watched as he put the remote back into his pocket and pulled out a small silver key. I had hoped that it might be the key for the collar. Perhaps he had to take it off to change some settings or something, but I was let down and yet relieved that it was the key to the ball gag that was still in my mouth.

"Now then, I'm going to take this gag out of your mouth. Just remember you are not allowed to speak unless I give you permission, do you understand?"

"Yes Master." I say as he removes gag from my mouth. I take my hand and massage my jaw from where the gag was. He smacks it away and points over to the make-up chair, implying for me to go and sit down. Not wanting anymore spankings, I obey and take my seat at the table. In the mirror, I watch as he walks over to a cabinet and pulls out some sort of black object. As he walked back over to me, I noticed that it was a black wig. He roughly takes my head and positions it level and then places the wig on top of my head. It's a shoulder length girl's wig with short bangs in the front. After a few moments of tinkering with the wig, he removes it, only to put some kind of gel on my scalp. When he's done applying that, places the wig back on my head and does some quick adjustments.

"Don't touch the wig." He orders as he walks back over to the cabinet. I sat there staring at myself with this wig on. It scared me to think of how far this man was going to go with alterations. He returned a minute later with something he laid with maid outfit. He grabbed the wig and gave it a sharp tug. I expected it come off of my head, but quickly realized that the gel he applied to my scalp glued this thing to my head.

"Perfect, I hope you like your new hair. And if you don't, then too bad." He said chuckling to himself. He was really enjoying this way too much. It sickened me and I hated him so. He said moving around me to the make-up table. I watched as he picked some select items off of the table and laid it out in front of me. I noticed some perfume, lip stick, eye liner, mascara, and other items that he was going to use on me.

"Now, I will show you how to style your hair the way I want it, as well as apply your make-up. You will be expected to do this on a daily basis. If you don't do this, or do a half ass job, you'll be spanked. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master." I say rolling my eyes. Once again, I knew I had made a mistake and instantly feel him slap my face.

"You want to try that again, bitch?" he snarls.

"I understand master." I say with a cower to my voice. Oh, how I hated him. But I knew this was not the time to try and defy him, or try another escape attempt. I just had to stick this thing out a little bit longer and hope my chance to get away would come in the very near future.

My master started with some sort of cleaning wipe to get any dirt or grime off of my face. He wasn't very delicate either. He gave me instructions with every use of each product. I had foundation to put on, A dark eye liner to accent the maid outfit (according to him), a thick application of mascara to bring out my eyelashes, some blush to bring out my cheeks, and a thick coating of bright red lipstick. After instructing me to blot my lips on a tissue paper, he stepped out of the way so I could take a look. It was like I was a different person. With the, what felt like 4 pounds of make up on my face, you could hardly tell it was me.

"Your face looks so good. I can't wait to get my cock between those ruby red lips. We'll get to that later though." I heard him say behind me. I was in such shock by my new look that I thought that I had heard him wrong, but something told me that there was nothing wrong with my hearing. The man then took the chair and spun it around to where I was facing him.

"Now then, stand up and I will show you how to put on your uniform." He ordered. I stood up and he took my arm and positioned me next to the cage. He took one of the articles of clothing he had set to the side and told me to suck my stomach in. I took a deep breath as he placed the item around my waist and buckle to shut. I quickly found out it was some kind of corset to make me appear thinner. The man made some sort of twisted joke about how his maid wasn't going to have a fat tummy. Next came the fishnet stockings that fastened to the bottom of the corset. He curled them up in his hands and slid them up my hairless legs one at a time.

Then came the bra with large implants already fastened in the cups. Master told me that the bra implants were only temporary and not to get use to them. I didn't know what that meant, but I'd hoped I wouldn't have to find out. Then he took a pair of black panties lined with white lace and placed them on me, patting my caged cock in the process. He then took the maid dress and lifted it over my head. I was told to raise my arms as he lowered it down over my torso, frilling out the skirt as it reached the bottom, which was barely covering my ass. The sleeves were kinds of puffy and it was outlined with the same lace that lined my panties and collar. Master then reached his arms around me as he pulled the apron around me and tied it in the back.

"Now, sit down bitch." He said to me as he picked up the six inch heels. I sat down and he grabbed one of my feet. Shoving the heel onto my foot, he strapped it to my leg and then placed a small padlock to secure them to me leg until he was ready to release me from it. After doing the same thing to my other foot, he motions for me to stand up. While trying to stand up, I wobbled and fell flat on my face right at his feet. I could hear snickering coming from him. He sure was enjoying my humiliation. I felt him grab my arm and he yanked me up to a standing position, steadying me at the same time so as not to fall again. I was a few inches taller, but still far shorter than the man.

"Very good slave, soon you'll learn to how to walk and stand in those heels." He said stepping around me. He walked back over to the make-up table. I noticed him pick up a small black case and fill it with the items he used on me. The lipstick, eyeliner, and all the other gunk and then closed it up and walked back over to me.

"This is your clutch. It has the necessary items in it to fix your make up during the day. I expect you to look your finest every minute, do you understand?"

"Yes, Master." I say as obedient as I can. My back end couldn't take another spanking right now. I could tell master was pleased. I could tell just how much he enjoyed manipulating me into this sissy maid to do his bidding. It made me sick. However, I had to keep my mind on the task at hand. Deal with what was going on now, get upstairs, and find a way out of this hell. I didn't have to wait long to cross one of those off of my list. After shoving the clutch into my hands, he motions for me to follow him up the stairs I had tried to escape from earlier. As best as I could, I stumbled behind him up the stairs. Removing a key from his pocket, he slid it into the deadbolt, turned the key, and opened the door to the upstairs of the cabin.

"Welcome to my home, where you will have the pleasure of serving me." Master said while gesturing around the room. I stumbled out of the basement into a fairly large open room. The kitchen and living room were opened up to each other. There was a fire going in the fireplace. There were a few deer head on the walls, much like you'd see in a hunting cabin. I wish I could find a gun, like in a hunting cabin. I could think of only one thing I'd like to shoot. While scanning the room, the man walks up to me and attaches something to my collar. I hadn't seen where he had gotten it from, but he had attached a leash to me.

"I'm going to take you on a little tour." He said as he gave a tug on the leash. I followed, or course, as he pulled me through his cabin. These heels were complete hell, and I could not keep up with him, but that apparently didn't matter to him, because he didn't slow his tour down at all. We walked around a bar in the kitchen and through a side door next to the refrigerator. "This is the laundry room. Washer, Dryer, Ironing board, and all the chemicals you'll need to keep my cloths clean and folded." He said motioning around the room. I wasn't taking much notice, which apparently he noticed my lack of interest. I felt a sharp jerk of the leash and it snapped me back into what he was saying. He continued by walking me through the kitchen. He tells me this is where I'll make all his meals and the living room is where I'll rub his back, feet, or 'other items' according to him, while he relaxes.

After the first floor tour, I'm marched up the stairs to the second floor to see what duties I will have there. There were a few secondary bedrooms, a guest bath, and (according to the man) the 'master' suite. He thought that was a very cleaver pun. He went on to explain about how he wanted the guest rooms to be kept tidy by dusting, vacuuming, and changing out bed sheets when needed. The bathroom was to be kept scrubbed down, the floor mopped. The master suite had a few extra items to be taken care of. I was to serve him breakfast in bed when he ordered me too. Also, he said I might need to give him a 'wake up call' on some mornings. I shuddered to even think of what he was talking about. He guided my leash around the room, towing me behind him. There was a massive king sized bed with satin looking sheets. The room was very bright from the large window on the side wall. He pulled me into his bathroom to show me all that I would have to keep scrubbed. There was a massive shower and an even bigger garden tub with jets like a hot tub would have. He told me that some nights he likes to come and soak and he might require some 'personal attention' from me. I could feel my face getting red with rage at what this man has done to me so far. However, I think he took it as being embarrassed, or shy. He just smiled and took my chin in his massive hand.

"You'll get used to it, sweetie. After some time, you'll begin to yearn to give me some attention." He said shaking my head from side to side. He then pinched my jaw so that my mouth was making a circular shape. This amused him as well. I didn't dare try and fight back at that point. I know I had to try and escape, I just had to wait for the right moment.

I guess the tour ended with his bedroom, because I was led back to the kitchen where he removed the leash from my collar. I didn't dare move from my spot though, as I could just tell from him look that he was daring me to. He turned away from me and walked back to the living room. I wasn't sure what to do at that point. Was I just to stand there? I didn't dare to speak to ask either. It was at that point it hit me that his rules were beginning to sink it. I knew that it was in my best interest to play along with his game so far, but at the same time, I absolutely hated that fact that I was obeying him. Even if it was to avoid a punishment, I would almost rather take the pain, then to play his little game. However, I didn't want to take the risk of him taking further precautions to keep me from escaping. The collar was bad enough, but I might still be able to find a way out of it and out of here. If I got locked back down in the basement, or that cage, it would be just that much more difficult for an escape attempt.

"I think I could use some lunch, maid." The man called from the living room. I didn't know what to do. Did I go to him, stay where I was? Respond to him, keep quiet? Clearly one would possibly get me a punishment, possibly both. I took a chance and advanced into the living room where the man had taken a seat in a recliner.

"Sir?" I responded to him. If I had not done the right thing, I clearly had not done the wrong thing, because I received no shock from my collar or have him pull me over his lap for a spanking.

"I believe I'll have a sandwich. There is some lunch meat in the fridge, along with some lettuce and tomato. You'll also find some sub sandwich bread in the cabinet over the sink. Make one, and put it on the serving tray that is on the island in the kitchen and bring it to me." He said as he grabbed the T.V remote off the arm of the recliner. I didn't know what to do or say, I just knew that I had to get through the day. Besides, it was just making a sandwich. I had done it for myself since I was able to reach the counter top. I turned to walk to the kitchen, but I had done something wrong because I received a zap from my collar. Not a strong one, but enough to get my attention. I turned back to see the man starring back at me, with his index finger signaling me to come back over to him.

"When I give you an order, or you leave my presence, I expect you give a nice little curtsy with a 'yes master.' That's what all good little sissy slaves do. You do want to be a good sissy slave for your master, don't you?" I couldn't believe that he was actually asking me a question like that. Like I was voluntarily in the position I was in. Like I wanted to wear this slutty maid outfit and do this man's bidding. I could tell by the look on the man's face that he knew this was getting to me, however, I think he was getting off on it though. Like, the more he could warp me into doing what he wanted, the happier he was becoming. I wanted to scream at him and tell him hell no, I didn't want to be his sissy slave. That If it were up to me, he'd spend the rest of his life behind bars, where he would become the bitch to someone much bigger than him. I wanted to tear across the living room and beat the shit out of him, or worse. However, logic sunk in first and once again, I told myself to play the game for now. That it wouldn't be too much longer that I'd be getting out of here and on my way to the sheriff's office to have this man put away.

"Yes...Master." I choked out. I was so discussed, that I barely got the words out. This apparently wasn't good enough for the man. He pointed at his throat and then pointed towards the ceiling. It took me a second to figure out that he was not pleased with the tone of my voice. I had to have more a 'girls' voice, the sick fuck.

"Yes Master." I said again, except in a much higher tone. I also grabbed my skirt and did the best curtsy I could think of. This pleased the man apparently, because he just grinned and with his hand, gestured for me to go to the kitchen to make his lunch. I turned on my heels and walked into the kitchen.Everything was where he said it would be, thelunch meats, the bread, serving tray. I had it done in about ten minutes. The serving trays were silver like you would see in a movie. I put the plate with the sandwich on the tray and carried it into the living room where he was watching T.V. He motioned for me to lay it across his lap. I walked over and bent over to lay it across his lap. While I was bending over, I felt a pinch on my ass cheek. He had snuck his hand behind me without me seeing it.

12