Captured to be Sissy Slave Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go get me a beer, maid." The man ordered. I took a step back and started to walk back to the kitchen, but caught myself. I quickly turned back toward the man, gave a quick curtsy, and went back to the kitchen for the beer. After coming up the stairs from the basement, doing the tour of the rest of the cabin, and going back and forth from the kitchen, my feet were in absolute agony. These heels were just too much, however, with the padlocks on them, there was no way I'd be able to slip them off for any kind of momentary comfort. I returned a few minutes later with his beer, carrying it on the platter so not to get into trouble. The man took the beer off the platter, and I then gave him another curtsy as I returned to the kitchen.

The next half hour went by kind of strangely (if you could call anything that had happened so far normal.) The man spent the time on the couch. Not really watching the T.V, just kind of staring off into the corner of the cabin, taking sips of his beer every few minutes. It didn't seem like he was paying me much attention. However, to try and look busy, I wiped the counter top over and over while studying him. I was hoping that if he was to fall asleep, I could find the keys to my collar and heels and get the hell out of here. After wiping the counter down for about the fifth time, and still no motion out of the man, I decided to see if he had passed out. I laid the rag down on in the sink and dried my hands. As quietly as I could, I made my way into the living room. It was going smooth, until I hit a knick in the floor with my heel, causing me to trip. I went stumbling into the side of the couch, causing the man to become alert.

"What...what the fuck are you doing?" he exclaimed. He stood up quickly and turned toward me. I propped myself up as quickly as I could.

"Sorry, Sir. I was...." I stuttered at first. "...checking to see if you needed another beer." I didn't know if it was a convincing lie, but It was all I could come up with to try and prevent him from getting angry with me again. The man seemed to mull this over for a few seconds and then a smile began to emerge on his face.

"Excellent. That's how a good sissy maid serves her master. Your training is going terrific." The man said as he turned toward the basement door. "Get me another beer, and bring it down to me." He said as he disappeared down the stairs where my torment started. A shudder crept up my spine as I starred at the basement door. As bad as things had gotten, I had a feeling that they would be getting a whole lot worse. I really needed to get the hell out of here. I just needed to find those damn keys. Before going to get his beer, I quickly (and carefully) strode across the living room floor and checked the coffee table, end tables, and couch for any signs of keys that may have been left out my mistake. Of course, there was no such luck. At the same time, I heard things being slid across the floor down in the basement. The man was clearly doing some rearranging down there. I hoped there would be enough time to check upstairs in his bedroom. I moved across the living room and made it almost to the bottom of the stairs when I heard him yell from the basement.

"Hurry up and get down here maid!"

"Coming, Sir." I said back as I walked back toward the refrigerator. Hopefully, whatever was going on down there would detain him enough to where I could explore a little bit more to find those keys. I would take him his beer, and then tell him I was going to finish my kitchen duties. That should buy me a few undisturbed minutes upstairs to hunt around without him knowing. I popped the top on the beer bottle, placed it out the tray, and walked down the stairs into the basement. Arriving at the bottom of the steps, I was not sure what I was looking at, but I could tell that I wasn't going to like it. The man walked over, smug expression and all, and took the beer off of the tray while I gaped at the contraption he had set up in the center of the room. It almost looked like a modified weight bench, with shackles on both ends of it for your hands and feet. It also looked like some kind of locking harness for your head. However, the part that had me gaping at it was the two dildos at both the front and back of the contraption.

"I can see your curiosity maid" the man said as he moved behind me. He pinched my ass as he passed my backside. "I thought that I'd give you a test run on my little training machine here, to get that pussy and mouth into shape." My jaw dropped at his response, but this only pleased him. "That's exactly what you'll be doing with that mouth, maid." The man said, chuckling.

The man walked up the stairs and I heard the click of the lock on the basement door, once again locking me down in this dungeon. He came back down and took my arm and led me toward the center of the room. I was trembling, terrified. Just as I had thought earlier, my predicament just got worse.

12