All Comments on 'Capturing Mom'

by srahulkumarp

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
good one

thanx for writing.waiting for more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Get an Editor please

Before post another chapter or part please get an Editor to check your spelling and grammar.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
this young lady is some gifted writer

Ms. S understands the young male psyche perfectly. The boy says, "I moved my cock down at the entrance of my birth passage." What overwhelms his mind is that he's about to fuck the same cunt he came out of. Then he plunges his cock all the way in, up to his balls, and has himself the hottest fuck of his life, it's the hottest fuck of his mom's life too. A great story of mother and son love, Indian style.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
its awesome

The thing that you used to seduce her is good and you want to made it little but sexier on removing the drape of her sari. This is a good work of seducing a woman.

imsbillyimsbillyalmost 9 years ago
Not bad

The plot line is not bad, but could stand to be expanded. I would strongly advise that you find an editor for your next one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Timing!

Your timing sucks, u totally forgot about the reception to be attended!

Where was ur dad all the while?!

Correct these in ur next post!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Very interesting

Many good ideas but moved a bit too fast. Many moms like to show and be center of attention.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good plot but finish Sleeping with Mom

I like the tease aspect in your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Very nicely done!

I really enjoyed the build-up of your story; and as an added plus it gave me quite the erection ... nice job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
awesome

awesome story...please continue...rated 5 stars already.Loved those description of your mom in real low saree at her ass crack and showing whole lot of tummy and waist. make her wear even lower,even thinner saree at wedding reception...make her wear skimpy blouses and extra low saree publicly,so that everyone can stare at her exposed parts...make hear wear nose rings/studs...waist chains...toe rings and anklets...and even high heels with dangerously low saree and skimpiest of blouses...

outstanding writing

navelmannavelmanalmost 9 years ago
woow

this is one of the best describing an indian mother wearing low waist sari my favrt and would have been better with an extended sex scene

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Description of his mom in her revealing sari is priceless

4.55/5.00 stars = 91% = A

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
TERRIFIC BUILDUP

YOU DID GREAT JOB IN BUILDING THE STORY BUT FINISHED IT OFF QUICKLY AND THE SECOND PAGE WERE TOO FAST.

moonshrinemoonshrineover 8 years ago
incest

Your foreplay was exotic yet your coitus was not narrated in detail, yet nothing about postplay was written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
awesome

Fantastic...pl continue with next part

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 8 years ago
You Just

`Got them Started . He should be Taking Moms Ass and Get Pictures of his Cum Dripping out of her Holes and on her Face.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
re anon 07/31/15 'Description of his mom... is priceless'

You got that one right!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
***** (5 stars, 4.85/5.0 = 97%) AMAZING STORY LINE, VERY WELL WRITTEN

LOVE THIS STORY!

jiju_hotjiju_hotalmost 7 years ago
HOT INCEST STORY

wow you wrote an unforgettable story and no words about u r mom and so hot and sexy incest story. pl. keep on writing this story for incest lovers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Delicious.

Can't wait to enjoy your other work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The narration

The narration and the detailing of the story is very good and impressive as well, while coming to the second cond page of the story it seems a little bit hurry like the what do we call this, yeah, fast forward.

If there are any mistakes in my English please ignore them, I'm not expert in English.

Thank you for taking effort in writing these fantasy stories and I appreciate your work here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous