Car Camping Turns to Dogging Fest Ch. 03

Story Info
And on into the night to meet Susan.
4.3k words
4.55
4.9k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...CONTINUED FROM PART 2

I woke to the alarm, broke out the wetwipes and washed myself down. I got dressed and let myself out. There were just a couple of empty cars here now. I drove to the entrance and saw there was a bin there and that the passing traffic was still quite busy. I binned my rubbish, got the satnav to find the route and pulled back so I was facing the entrance and waited for the traffic to ease.

Studying the satnav I discovered that the chippy I had selected was only 20 minutes away from the dogging spot I was heading for. The traffic eased and I started to follow the directions. I got to the chippy and found that eat in was available so I ordered a piece of cod with chips and mushy peas and a cup of tea.

I enjoyed the meal and asked if I could have a second tea which, I discovered, was a 'free refill'. As I sat drinking the second cup I left a 5star review for the chippy, the food had been really good, as had the service. I thanked them as I returned my cup to the counter on the way out, the time now was 8:30PM so I still had some time to kill before John, Irene and Susan would be at the spot but I decided to go there straight away and chill while I waited.

I double checked the satnav against the directions, turn for turn and arrived at 9:10. I saw that John's camper was already there, parked away from the entrance, under some shady trees, there were a few other cars parked around all with a bloke sitting in the driving seat but they were away from the camper. The light was fading and I saw that there was a light on inside the van so if I were close enough I could look in and see the interior and anyone in there.

I parked among the cars, got out and lit a cigarette. The guy closest to me also got out and sparked up.

"Evening." I said.

"Evening"

"Much action go on here?"

"Not really, it used to be good but recently there's not much happening at night, early evening we tend to get a girl or couple that go in the woods for some fun."

"What about the camper?" I asked, nodding toward it.

"That's a family, old woman and man plus their daughter."

"Really? They don't play?"

"Mother's fucking ancient and daughter is so fucking fat I doubt she's ever seen her toes! I'd stay well clear if I were you, they'll probably call the police if you get too close!"

"Thanks for the info, is it OK if I hang around? I mean, new face 'n' all."

"Yeah, no worries, me and the others usually leave soon anyway."

We finished our smokes and got back in our cars. After a few minutes they started up one by one and left, now it was just me and the camper. I started up and drove to the end of the carpark where they were. There was a big space next to them, between them and the hedge so I backed in there, my drivers side to their passenger side and the door into the living area, plenty of room inbetween us.

I got out and lit another cigarette, looked up and Irene was looking out at me, I moved into the light cast by the uncurtained window and she saw it was me, she looked off to the side then back at me and nodded slightly. I heard her speak as she moved away from the window, I moved out of the lit area and held my cigarette in my cupped hand so it would not show. In a few seconds Irene was replaced by a large built, young blonde haired lady, dressed in what looked like a kaftan type dress and standing with her face turned away from the window. Obviously this was Susan.

I heard Irene say something to her and she lifted up her dress, removing it over her head, displaying a lot of nice, white, unblemished flesh and shaved armpits. She tossed the dress, I guess, to Irene and bent down removing, I thought, her knickers. I was proved right when large, red lacy panties were tossed after the dress. I was too low down to see below her waist but she turned toward the window, massaging some quite big tits.

Her nipples were bullet hard and the areola were a deep pink. She played with her tits for a bit, during which time I discarded my spent cigarette and got my stiffening cock out of my trousers, stroking it slowly. Irene must have told her to look out of the window as Susan peered into the darkness. I moved into the lit area, making sure my, now fully stiff cock, was visible to her gaze.

Her mouth opened into a large 'O' and her right hand flew up to it, her left still massaging her left tit.

After a few seconds I heard prompting from Irene, Susan waved to me to come up to the door. Cock in hand I did.

Susan opened the door to me, stark naked. Her large, heavy breasts hanging down on her large belly, an apron of that fat belly almost completely hiding her, eye level to me standing on the ground with her stood in the van, pussy but enough was visible to see that she was a natural blonde. Her arms and legs were thick and her face was round, chubby and, I thought, quite beautiful. I knew several guys, some of them around her age, that absolutely adored the fuller female figure, me? I like all shapes and sizes!

"Do you like what you see?" She asked in a trembling voice.

"Very much so, you are a beautiful, sexy young lady." I leaned forward and kissed the top or her pussy slit.

Irene and John were exchanging smiles behind her back.

"Would... would you like to come in and take a better look?" She asked

"No." I replied with a grin, her face falling, "I'd like to come in and have mad, passionate sex with you!"

Her face lit up as she looked around for approval from John and Irene, both were nodding. John had already closed up the blinds and curtains, so no-one could spy on us, Susan stood back as I entered the van. I quickly undressed as Susan got on the bed. Naked I took her hand.

"I'm Bernie." I introduced myself.

"I'm Susan and this is Irene and John."

"Pleased to meet you all, now, my princess, lay back, get comfortable and prepare to be loved."

Cheesy I know but it had the desired effect, with only my words I could detect her musk in the air, her toes were curling in anticipation too.

Still standing beside the bed I reached over and started massaging her huge breasts, her top teeth bit down on her bottom lip and she squirmed in pleasure. I leaned down, taking one of her nipples in my mouth I started to suck it and swirl my tongue around it. Susan whimpered as she got more and more excited. I could smell her musk heavily now, it smelt slightly sweet and, I must admit, I could hardly wait to taste it!

I moved, lifting one leg onto the bed, Susan shuffled over a bit to give me more room. Using my hands to support myself I pulled my other leg onto the bed then gently pushed her legs open further, climbing between them, my hard, precum leaking cock resting on her belly as I leaned down and continued my endeavour to make her feel like a million dollars.

"You like this?" I asked, lifting my mouth from her nipple.

"Ummmmmmm." She moaned.

"This is only the start." I said, kneeling up and moving back a bit.

"Are you going to fuck me?"

"Before I fuck you I've got to kiss you."

So saying I dived face first into her wet, musky, most secret place. I licked from her pungent, tangy asshole slowly up her labia, pushing my tongue inside her, tasting her sweet running juices. My tongue retracted from her wet depths and continued up to her, most sensitive organ, her clit. As my tongue flicked over it she squealed, her legs wrapping around me like a vice, pulling me into her pleasure center!

I didn't let up with my ministrations on her clitty until she eased up with her legs and pushed my head away with her hand.

"PLEASE! STOP!! IT'S TOO MUCH!!!"

I relocated my tongue to her tight little hole, lapping up the copious juices that were flooding out of her.

Once she'd calmed down a bit I changed my focus of attention to her clitty again and soon she had me in a vice-like grip again, thrashing around on the bed in ecstasy again. Once more she pushed me away.

"Fuck me! Shove your cock inside me, let me feel you thrusting inside me!"

I shuffled up the bed, lifted her meaty legs onto my shoulders and gave an almighty thrust, burying myself balls deep in Susan's sopping wet, tight hole.

Susan groaned with pleasure but I heard Irene gasp from the dining area. I looked around at her.

"Susan's not on the pill or anything, no-one has fucked her bareback before!" She said.

"I'll use a condom if you like but I did have the snip 10 years ago, I'm firing blanks."

"Irene! Don't stop him! I'll have his baby if he's not snipped!!"

I looked back to Irene.

She nodded, "Go on then, but I hope you're not lying."

I pulled out slowly then lunged forward, picking up my pace I was soon hammering that slick cunt for all I was worth. Despite the tightness of her I was not ready to cum yet. Was it the slickness? Was it the amount of times I'd cum already today? I don't know but Susan had four massive orgasms before I looked down into her eyes.

"Ready?" I asked, "Or would you rather I pulled out?"

She bit her lip again, looked over at Irene and said, "Pull out? Come on my clit?"

I did as she asked, pulling my rock hard meat from her pussy. Just two pumps of my fist over my engorged, pussy juice slicked knob had me spurting my cum on her belly, pudendum and clitoris.

As soon as I'd finished cumming I was face down again in that sweet box, sucking and licking up my cum. I followed the trails up to her belly, sucking up as much as I could. Her legs were on the bed again now and I moved up her body until my face was level with hers. I cupped her face with my hands and bought our lips together in a kiss. I didn't have to probe, her tongue was searching my mouth, as if she knew what I was trying to do. She readily accepted my cum and swallowed it down, licking the stray trails that had adhered to my face.

I climbed off of Susan and lay down next to her, cuddling up but on my back. Irene, now naked herself, as was John who was sporting his full 4 inch erection, came over and licked up stray traces of cum that I'd missed then took my cock in her mouth to suck it clean. I was still half hard but her sucking bought me back to full hardness.

"Susan dear, are you recovered enough to make tea?" Irene asked.

"Yes, I can do that."

"Good, because I want to ride Bernie while John fucks my ass."

Susan got off of the bed and went to the kitchen area and started to make tea.

"Bernie, do you take sugar?"

"Yes please darling, one."

Susan seemed to glow all the more from my endearment and set to her task.

I moved to the middle of the bed and Irene climbed over me, lowering herself onto my rigid manhood. She slid down easily.

"Something excited you?" I asked quietly.

She just smiled in answer as she bent over to allow John to lube up her rusty sheriffs badge.

Leaning in closer she whispered, "Watching Susan actually enjoying sex was a great turn on, I think she's cum more tonight than she ever has before! OHHHHH!"

The last word was a lot louder and nearly deafened me, it was caused by John plunging his dick into her ass without warning. He was now pumping away for all he was worth, I could feel him through her rectovaginal septum, the thin wall between bum and vagina. The rubbing sensation of his cock head on the underside of my glans was actually very stimulating to me and as Irene started to move up and down on my pole I found that I was enjoying the stimulation of my frenulum by John's cock so much that I was quickly close to cumming! Luckily just before I was ready John shoved in as deep as he could get and I felt his cock throb and pulse as he shot his load into Irene's guts. Irene had stopped moving when John went in deep so I gave a few thrusts from underneath and my cock joined John's, shooting spunk into Irene's body, in her snatch this time.

John pulled out and, with wetwipes he'd placed handy beforehand, wiped his softening cock and Irene's bumhole clean.

Irene looked at me and asked, "Would you finish me off please?"

"Of course, would you like to turn around or lay on your back?"

With a smile she slid herself off my wilting cock and turned around, lowering her just fucked hole to my mouth. I set to work and Irene's and my juices were soon flowing from her body into mine. I felt a mouth around my cock, licking and sucking it clean. A consequence of this was that I started to firm up again and was soon at full hardness. It wasn't Irene as the mouth was travelling fully up and down my cock and Irene was laying virtually still. The thought went through my mind that it could be John, returning the blow he had last night from me but when a large, soft piece of flesh with a small hard lump on it pushed against the top of my thigh at 'full down', I knew it was Susan.

Irene was moaning with pleasure and soon her legs were shaking as she came. I didn't let up with my teasing and tongue thrusting, holding her ass down as I pushed her to a second orgasm. I could feel my own orgasm was on it's way and I thrust up with my hips as my cock ejected another load, this one into Susan's mouth.

As I shot my load I released my hold on Irene's ass and she flopped off me onto the bed next to me, I looked down my body to see Susan kneeling over me, licking me clean again after depositing another load into her mouth, this one direct from the source.

Susan sat back on her heels licking her lips and inside of her mouth, a faraway look in her eyes. She turned to me.

"Your cum isn't tangy at all."

"Not since I was snipped," I replied.

"So there is no chance of me getting pregnant then?"

"No, I did say. It was a decision my wife and I made some years ago."

Susan looked a little down at the mention of a wife.

"Are you still married?" She asked, a hopeful tone to her voice.

"Yes and I know what you're thinking but I'm way too old for you," I sat up and cuddled her, "You're a beautiful young lady and I'm just a dirty old man, old enough to be at least your father. But I do appreciate beautiful young women and you are most definitely one."

"How old do you think I am?"

"About eighteen?" I hazarded, knowing full well her age but not letting on.

She brightened up a bit and leaned back to see my face as she asked, "What makes you think that?"

"You are beautiful, you seem very mature, you obviously enjoy your body and seem comfortable with it, naked in front of your parents, having sex with me in front of them, joining in when I'm having sex with your mother... Hey you even have good confidence opening the door to me, a stranger, wearing nothing but a smile!"

"Ummm..." She looked at Irene, then back at me. "I'm not eighteen, I'm nineteen, well twenty next month, Irene and John are my grandparents not my parents and it was Irene that gave me the push to open the door, well Irene and the fact that I like to be fucked and you had a stiff cock in your hand while you were watching me, I really lack self confidence. My body? Well it's what I've got, I've been bullied a lot and turned to food. Eating cakes made me feel good. I tried dieting but would get picked on and end up with a cake or two for comfort. I tried giving sexual favours to boys who picked on me..."

She started sobbing, Irene came and sat next to her and put her arm around her, I held her tightly, gently sssshhhing her.

"It's OK now," I said, "Your grandparents obviously love you, I love you too, but in a different way. I'm sorry you've been bullied but you need to be strong and people will support you. Here, have a sip of your tea."

John had bought the cups over and handed them round, Irene and I kept an arm each around Susan, signifying our support. Susan took her cup in both hands and took a sip.

"One thing you could consider is maybe moving town? Go somewhere that no-one knows you, put on a brave face to the new world and think strong thoughts. It's OK to have a cry once you're home, door shut and locked, nobody to see you but, most importantly, keep saying to yourself 'I'm as good as them, if not better'. That's what I do!"

She looked at me, owl-eyed, tear runs shining on her cheeks. "You mean you say that to yourself?"

"Every day, I cry sometimes too."

"I don't believe it!"

"I was bullied at school, hardly had any dinners as my dinner money was always taken from me. It got so bad that one day I ran away."

"What happened?"

"Well, my dad was a support worker at the school and when I wasn't at register call the teacher found him and asked if I was ill. Started a full scale hunt for me when they found my note."

"How did it end?"

"That's the daftest part, I got hungry and went home! The bullies I'd named in the note had already been called in by the headmaster and caned, they were promised more if they didn't stop."

"Did they? Stop I mean."

"Well, kind of. One jumped me on the way home the next day but I was angry then, I had a belting at home for running away and I regarded it as their fault so I fought back. Three cracked ribs, a broken nose and, if his friends hadn't separated us, would have been bald!"

"He did that to you?"

"Other way around, I did it to him! His parents were up the school the next day to see me expelled and wanted to press charges, he'd not told them it was him bullying me that caused his injuries, they were shocked! Apologised to me and when their dear little William came out of hospital we became fairly good friends for the rest of our time in school."

Susan was laughing by now, nearly spilling her tea. We chatted some more as we drank up.

Susan gathered the empty cups and took them to the sink to wash them. I watched her smooth body jiggling around as she scrubbed and my cock rose to attention again.

"Susan," Irene spoke, "Will you just look at what you're doing to our guest?"

Susan turned, looked at me, then her eyes dropped and grew large and round.

"That wasn't me! I'm only washing up!"

"It was you," I said, "Just watching you there, your smooth, young, nude body, has turned me on again."

She turned back to the washing up and I crept up behind her.

Wrapping my arms around her and pushing my stiff shaft into her bum crack I whispered in her ear, "If we were together, you'd have to wear clothes all the time or I wouldn't be responsible for my actions!"

I pushed my cock harder against her as I lowered my mouth and nibbled at her neck, cuddling her as she finished washing and drying the cups. She wiped her hands and managed to turn around in my embrace.

She planted a kiss on my lips and whispered, "Fuck me again? This time cum in me?"

I looked at Irene, she nodded and I relaxed my hold further. Susan took my hand and walked me to the bed. Irene and John were on the bed fucking slowly but stopped and moved over to give us room.

"John got so excited watching you two he just hard again and we just..."

I stopped Irene mid sentence, "Hey, it's ok, it is your van after all, thanks for making room."

It was a bit of a squeeze with the four of us, Susan said she just wanted me inside her now, she got on the bed on hands and knees, I shuffled up behind her, lined up and slid into her wet snatch doggy style.

I fucked her with long, slow strokes and it wasn't long before she nearly collapsed beneath me when her orgasm hit. I thrust all the way in, supporting her with our coupling and my hands until she calmed down then continued with the slow, more sensuous, movements. Twice more I pushed in as far as I could, holding her up with my cock and hands as she came.

John and Irene had finished and John was now standing at Susan's head, his drooping manhood being cleaned by her tongue as I pushed her to her fourth orgasm. I felt Irene's head between my legs, she started to lick my balls and perineum and when Susan came this time and I went balls deep to hold her up, the extra sensations I was receiving from Irene's tongue sent my spunk jetting into Susan's pussy! It must have been a dozen or so spurts of my cum into that young, willing and fertile body, a good thing I had been snipped or she'd be pregnant for sure!

12