Car Camping Turns to Dogging Fest Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time, as I had little control, Susan collapsed beneath me and I fell on top of her. Extracting myself from the fleshy tangle I rolled away only to have Susan roll after me and climb on top of me. Turning she lowered her freshly filled cunt onto my face. Of course, I never look a gift fanny in the mouth, so to speak, and I licked and sucked her pussy as she sucked me clean also.

Susan had one more orgasm on my face then rolled off.

"That was absolutely fan-fucking-tastic!" She purred.

"Teas made," Irene said, "then I think it must be time to think about sleep, it's nearly two in the morning."

We chatted as we drank our tea then I started to dress.

"Will I ever see you again?" Susan asked, her voice full of hope.

"Well, depends how early you leave."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm staying next door, unless you want some privacy."

"In your car?"

"All fitted out for camping, bed in back, stove etc in front."

"Could I join you?"

"Honestly, I'd love to say yes but my erm facilities are basic beyond extreme, there's a toilet there," I nodded toward the toilet door, "Whereas my toilet is more basic than 'bucket and chuck-it', it's just 'chuck-it'! I couldn't ask you to do that, but you could pop over in the morning for a quick cuddle if you want?"

"Ummmm, yeah, I see your point."

While we were talking I saw that Irene was writing something on a piece of paper.

"Also," I continued, "I'd love to take you for a birthday meal next month and maybe a walk under the stars afterwards?"

I saw Irene write something else on the notelet, which she folded up small.

"Oooohhhh yes! That would be lovely!" She turned to Irene and John, "Could we arrange that do you think?"

"I expect so dear," Irene replied, "Now let the poor man get to bed, you must have tired him out!"

Susan and I kissed and Irene stood to open the door.

"Nice to meet you John." I said shaking his hand. "And you too Irene." I also shook her hand and she transferred the folded paper to my hand. Gripping it to my palm with my thumb I waved with my left had, "But best of all it was brilliant meeting you Susan." I blew her a kiss and stepped out. Irene closed the door behind me and I heard her start to speak but couldn't make out the words.

I had a cigarette before getting in my car, putting the light on I shut the door, locked it, unfolded the note and read it.

Clear, concise directions to their next nights park up and a mobile phone number, underneath were the words 'my number I.' I put Irene's number in my phone before stripping off and getting under the duvet. I turned off the lights and in no time I was asleep.

CONTINUED IN PART 4...

12