Car Maintenance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm teasing you, aren't I, Tom? What I'd like to do is drag you into my bedroom and bury you under my crinoline. This..."

Madeline pressed down on my erection... "shows that you might like the idea too. But this is our first date and it's probably too soon to rape my new boyfriend. I'm getting up. You can make us some tea while I prepare our meal."

It was a relief when Madeline got off me. I wasn't sure that I could restrain myself much longer and I wanted Madeline as a girlfriend, not a quick fuck.

In the kitchen I put the kettle on. Madeline took a long white apron from a drawer and put it on.

"This was one of a present of several aprons from my mother when I started out on my own, buying this house with a mortgage. She and Dad gave me much more, including a large deposit but I've never used this apron. Even though I'm tall it dragged on the ground, but it is great over a crinoline."

I could see that the apron was massive. It had frilled cap sleeves, frilled streamers that crossed behind Madeline's back and the bodice and skirt were so wide the blue of her dress was completely hidden except from behind.

I made the tea and put the mugs on the kitchen table. I sat down beside it.

"I'm making basic spaghetti bolognaise," Madeline announced. "I would have made something more complicated but we were later back than we expected. I'll do something better for tomorrow to show you that I can cook, and also my appreciation for a wonderful day. Do they do Thé Dansants often?"

"Once a month," I replied, "but they are booked months in advance. I was lucky. One couple of the main group had cancelled because the wife's dad had gone into hospital, otherwise I might have had to book for December."

"And it was expensive?"

"Yes," I said, thinking about how little money I had left.

"However much it cost, I think it was worth it for a wonderful day, Tom. Thank you. Which reminds me. I owe you twelve pounds for this dress. I haven't got it all, and won't have until I see you on Thursday evening but.."

Madeline opened a tin on a shelf.

"Here is a fiver until then."

"You're sure?"

"Yes. That's from my holiday fund. I was going to put it in my building society account on Monday. I can replace that on Thursday when I get paid."

"Thank you. I wanted to take you out somewhere else tomorrow but I couldn't afford what I had originally planned even without lending you some for the dress. Today was too expensive."

"It was expensive for me too, Tom. This dress is wonderful and I'm pleased I bought it but it will take a month for my finances to recover. And I won't have many opportunities to wear it."

"I wonder..." I said.

"Wonder what, Tom?" Madeline said as she was putting strands of spaghetti into the boiling water.

"You know the park around the County Hall?"

"Yes. That was a stately home. And?"

"Last Saturday you said you'd like to wander through gardens in a big dress with a parasol..."

"Yes, I did say that."

"You've got the dress. In the cupboard under my stairs I've got a white frilled umbrella that was there when I bought the house. If you don't mind looking conspicuous that park is almost deserted on a Sunday... And would cost us nothing but the petrol to drive a few miles..."

"But I would want to be with you, Tom, and you haven't got the Hussar's uniform."

"But what I have got, Madeline, is a tailed morning suit with grey gloves and a grey Top Hat. Wearing that I would look like a suitable escort for a Victorian Lady."

"Why have you got a morning suit, Tom?"

"I was an usher when one of my cousins got married. I was going to hire a morning suit but one of the local tailors was having a retirement sale. I bought the outfit for less than the cost of hiring one."

"Then we have a date for tomorrow, Tom. You can walk with me in the park, have a picnic, made by me, and come back here for an evening meal. Agreed?"

"Yes, Miss Daniels, I will be your escort tomorrow for a stroll in the park."

"Thank you, Mr Simpson. While I finish this meal will you open the bottle of Chianti over there, please? We can toast each other as we eat."

Madeline gave me a much smaller version of her apron to wear when we were eating because proper long spaghetti can be messy. I didn't need it because I had eaten spaghetti many times.

At the end of the evening Madeline kissed me goodbye in the hall then turned her back on me.

"Unzip me, please?" She asked. "And you'll have to zip me up tomorrow morning."

I pulled down the back zip. Madeline let the front of her bodice fall to her waist, exposing more of her breasts. She turned around and pressed her half-naked breasts against me.

"You might get closer to them tomorrow, Tom. Until then..."

She hugged me against them before pushing me out of her front door with a kiss.

+++

That night I dreamed of Madeline and her breasts. When she had been Anne she had been usually wearing sloppy sweaters or loose fitting tops over jeans and I hadn't really noticed her breasts. In a low-cut Victorian-style evening dress with a corset pushing them up and out I would have blind not to see them, even before she pushed them against me. I dreamed about them and her nakedness under her hooped petticoat. She had said she wanted to bury me under her crinoline. I thought I'd enjoy that, particularly if she was wearing nothing underneath.

+++

As I expected, when I arrived on Sunday morning, Madeline needed zipping up at the back of her dress. What I hadn't expected was that her breasts were even more obvious than yesterday. She saw me looking.

"I've left off the corset and used a strapless modern push-up bra. Do you like the effect?" Madeline said.

I was almost speechless. I mumbled something. Madeline laughed at me.

"I can see you do," she said, as she covered her shoulders and breasts with a large paisley shawl. "If you pick up the picnic basket, we can leave."

I picked up the wicker picnic basket. I put it on the back seat of my car, next to the white umbrella, my grey topper and gloves. I had moved the passenger seat as far backwards as possible. Even so it was difficult to get her massive skirt inside. I had to push her skirt aside to use the gear lever. It was just as well the park we were going to was only a few miles away, otherwise changing gear might be difficult.

We parked beside the Council Offices in the car park that was by staff from Monday to Friday and was free and barely used at weekends. We left the picnic basket in the car. I went around to the passenger door and helped Madeline to get out. As she was shaking out her skirts I passed her the white umbrella and her paisley shawl, before putting my gloves and top hat on. Madeline arranged her shawl to cover her upper body.

"Miss Daniels? Will you take my arm, please?" I asked.

She did and we began to walk through the formal gardens which were a tribute to the hard work of the council's gardeners and the community volunteers that gave many free hours each week to keep them in perfect condition. Madeline's wide spreading skirt meant that we had to keep to the wider paths but we were able to walk almost everywhere.

As we passed the few other visitors to the park, mainly people walking their dogs, I lifted my top hat and Madeline bobbed a short curtsey. Most were surprised to see us so formally dressed but our greetings were reciprocated with a 'good morning' and a smile.

After about an hour we stopped at the kiosk for some coffee. The owner treated us as if we were like most of his other customers wearing jeans or casual clothing but smiled as Madeline sat down, managing her crinoline decorously.

"I can't imagine doing this with your brother Alan," Madeline said out of the blue.

"Probably not," I replied. "Alan does take himself too seriously most of the time. I don't mind making a spectacle of myself and enjoying it, as I am in such delightful company, Miss Daniels."

"And I'd never imagined that joining up for a car maintenance class would have led to me dressing as a Victorian lady and strolling around our local park, and having the time of my life. I'd like to do it often, but..."

"But?" I prompted.

Madeline pulled the shawl across her shoulders.

"You are correctly dressed even if your morning suit is slightly too modern in cut. I am wearing an evening dress, showing far too much for a morning walk, except for this shawl. I don't want to be particular about detail but I'd like another dress for the daytime and walking in the park."

"I suppose one could be made," I suggested. "You're unlikely to find an antique one in your size."

"And I haven't got the skills to make one. I wouldn't want to wear a genuine Victorian one, I'd be afraid of damaging it. I'd like one made like this -- a modern replica with modern washable materials and modern fittings like the zip."

"Do you know anyone who could make you one?"

Madeline laughed.

"Yes. My sisters Jenny and Sandra. But would they? Could they? They haven't got room at my parents' house and even if they had, I would owe them more than I could repay."

"Room? I have plenty of room. One of the bedrooms was obviously a sewing room. It still has a dressmaker's dummy, a marking out table and a 1930s Singer treadle sewing machine. Oh, and sewing materials in a chest of drawers. I don't know what's in that."

"Jenny and Sandra would see a dedicated sewing room as heaven on earth. That might persuade them but I would still owe them too much..."

"Um..." I said.

"Um? What does that mean, Tom?"

"Well, thinking about the car maintenance class we have all joined..."

"Yes?"

"You, Jenny and Sandra are all learner drivers, aren't you?"

"Yes, we are, Tom."

"And apart from formal driving lessons the only car all three of you can practice in is your parents' one?"

"Yes. And our parents haven't really got time to take us out. Ruth might except the car is used too much."

"I thought so. But if I added all four of you on the insurance for my cars the three learners could have more practice, either with me or with Ruth."

"Wouldn't the insurance be expensive?"

"I don't think so. I bought one car before I had passed my test and went out with Alan as the qualified driver. As a learner it was only about a pound a year more. I could find out how much tomorrow."

"But then you would be doing things for Jenny and Sandra, not me."

"Does that matter? Your boyfriend would be doing it. Surely that would be enough for them?"

"Maybe? But we don't know if you can afford the extra insurance for three learner drivers."

"I'll find out on Monday and ring you. If I can arrange it, could you bring Jenny and Sandra to my house about half an hour before the Thursday evening class so they can look at the sewing room?"

"I'd have to check with Ruth as well, she brings them in our parents' car."

Madeline gave me full names and dates of birth of herself and her sisters, including Ruth, so I could check with the insurance company. I wrote them all down on the back of my cheque book.

We walked around the gardens until we felt hungry. We took the picnic basket out of the car and sat on a bench in a rose garden before taking the empty basket back to the car. On the way back into the gardens we met two Japanese couples who wanted pictures with each couple standing alongside us. I assume it was not just because Madeline and I were so formally dressed but because of the difference in size. The taller Japanese man's head was lower than Madeline's shoulder.

Even though the Council Offices and formal gardens were in our town, neither of us has appreciated just how large and extensive they were. We had only been to the Council Offices once or twice and had never walked in the gardens. By five o'clock we had walked around most of them, walking slowly and talking to each other. Madeline and I were beginning to appreciate that we had similar interests and had visited many stately homes and gardens with our parents. We wanted to go back to many of them and also to similar places we hadn't yet been to. We had planned more visits than weekends available this summer and we trying to sort out a priority list but we also had to allow time for Madeline to practise driving before her test scheduled for early September.

We had surprised ourselves in that, dressed as we were, we felt comfortable and relaxed. Although we were not correctly in period that didn't matter. We had just enjoyed each other's company. Madeline had particularly enjoyed strolling in a dress held out by a large crinoline. She had space inside her skirts to stride out as much as she liked. The few steps in the park had been negotiated easily as long as she had my arm to steady herself against.

It was an effort to fit Madeline's skirts into the car and I had to fumble for the gear lever through its folds but it wasn't far to drive. At her house I had help her out of the car. In the hall Madeline turned her back to me.

I unzipped the back of her dress. She turned around and hugged me.

"Take your car home, Tom, change, and come back after half an hour, please. That will give me time to change and to get the meal going."

She kissed me and pushed me out of the front door. Just before it closed I saw her strapless bra because she had let the top of her dress fall. I wanted to be back soon to see the breasts she had exposed then. Was the exposure deliberate? I didn't know but deliberate or not I wanted to be back to her as soon as I could. Waiting half an hour might be long.

It wasn't. I changed, showered and shaved. I was back on her doorstep in thirty-two minutes. Madeline opened her front door wearing a strapless summer dress. Apart from the Victorian gown I had never seen Madeline in a dress before. As Madeline or as Alan's girlfriend Anne she had always been wearing jeans. I liked the change. Her dress had a fitted waist over a flared skirt, stuffed with petticoats, and her cleavage was very obvious.

"Wow!" I said.

"Wow is good, Tom," Madeline said as she took my hand and pulled me into the kitchen. "Sit there while I finish the dinner preparation."

She put on the short apron I had been wearing as we ate last night. As she tied the streamers behind her, her trim waist was emphasised even more. It only took about five minutes before she loaded the oven.

"The meal will be ready in two hours, Tom," Madeline announced. "Until then we have time to play..."

"Play?" I queried.

"Yes, Tom, play. Please hold your hands out," She ordered.

I didn't understand but held my hands out. Madeline took off the apron before wrapping and tying it around my wrists. She kept hold of the trailing ends.

"Follow me," she ordered, pulling at my bound wrists. I followed her upstairs into her bedroom.

"That's unusual," I said as I saw the bed.

It was a double bed with an A-frame at each end, supporting some curtain runners. At the headboard were two thick red velvet curtains but also hanging there was Madeline's Victorian dress.

"It is, isn't it," Madeline said as she pushed me to sit on the side of the bed. "When I was young I wanted a Disney Princess bed but they were too expensive and too small even for me at that age. My Dad made a frame to support silver net curtains. I could crawl in the side and shut the nets giving me some privacy. At the time I was sharing a bedroom with Ruth, as I did until we moved to a larger house, and that bed was replaced with an ordinary one. This bedroom's windows face West so in the early morning the sun shines in even through the curtains on the windows. I was waking up far too early so I asked my Dad to make a similar frame for this bed so I could shut out the sunlight.

In the winter the windows are draughty and rattle so I shut the curtains on my bed as well."

I looked at the two windows. They were wooden sash windows and I could see some of the parting bead was missing.

"I could fix the windows, Madeline," I said.

"Another time, perhaps. We are here to play, not to talk about beds or windows. Lie down!"

I flattened myself on the bed. Madeline pushed and pulled me until I was in the middle of the bed. My tied hands made it difficult for me to help myself.

"Move up the bed until your head is on the pillow." Madeline ordered.

Again she had to help me. My head and almost down to my waist were inside the crinoline and skirts of her Victorian dress.

"Yesterday evening I said I wanted to bury you under my crinoline," Madeline said with her face just above mine. "Now I have, but..."

She pulled down the elastic top of her summer dress, revealing her strapless bra. She reached behind her back, unfastened the bra, removed it and threw the bra beyond the concealing crinoline. She poised her breasts above my face before she dropped to squash them around my head. I wanted to grab her, but my bound wrists prevented me and were digging between our bodies. I tried to wriggle them sideways but couldn't. Madeline felt my attempts. She sat up on my hips. My jean-covered erection was squashed under the petticoats and skirt of her dress.

"Stay there," she ordered as she untied my wrists.

She fed the apron around my body before tying my wrists either side of my body.

"That should be more comfortable for both of us," Madeline announced.

She crawled inside the crinoline, swung around and sat down on my face, squashing it under her skirt and petticoats. She reached down to unfasten my jeans and push them down, shortly followed by my boxers. My erection sprung up to meet her lips descending to surround it. She shifted slightly to lift her skirt. My head entered underneath the layers of petticoats to be between her legs with a silky lining to the inner petticoat.

"Now you can appreciate what my sisters made from my Disney princess silver net curtains," she said as her warm pussy met my lips. I was vaguely aware that her petticoats were layers of net beyond the lining and that my head was completely hidden inside her petticoats and skirt but her poised pussy was more obvious. I extended my tongue as her mouth engulfed my erection.

Both of us were busy arousing each other. I could hear Madeline squealing above me as orgasm after orgasm shook her. I was trying hard to hold on as her mouth worked on me, and concentrating on snatching a breath whenever I could as she pounded herself against my face.

I was breathing her perfume, deafened by the noise her net petticoats were making as she became more excited and in real danger of being suffocated under her body. Then her mouth claimed my eruption. Madeline lifted her head before moving her pussy away and behind me. I was still muffled and blindfolded by her petticoats and skirt before she dragged them off my head to allow me to pant for breath. The two of us were still inside the dome of her crinoline but I had air, at last.

"Thank you, Tom," Madeline said from above me.

"For what?" I asked when I had enough breath to speak.

"For holding back until I was satisfied. It has been a long time since a man has tried so hard to please me. And now..."

Madeline picked up a condom packet from beside the bed, opened it with her teeth, and fitted it to my recumbent erection.

"It's too soon..." I started to protest. My protest was smothered under her skirt and petticoats held tightly around my head.

"It won't be for long," I heard her say through the layers hooding me, "and I haven't buried you under my crinoline yet..."

She uncovered my head, turned herself around, and slid down my body until her warm damp pussy was on my tool. I was startled to feel it start to respond.

She lifted the edge of the crinoline and skirt until she was outside it. I was looking up inside the hoops into the blueness created by her massive skirt. Madeline pulled it around until I was covered by the crinoline and skirt from above the top of my head and down to meet her dress's skirt and petticoats spread across my hips.