Car Maintenance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That is a dress for office wear," Madeline said. "Although the material looks similar to my maxi skirt it is made with Lycra. It will hug me as it is hugging you."

I would have said imprisoning instead of hugging. My arms were clamped against me and the lower part was forcing my thighs together.

I sat there for a couple of minutes before she unwrapped my head. As she stepped back I could see she was wearing a voluminous black nightdress that looked far too large for her. It seemed to be made of the same material that had lined the maxi skirt and the dress confining me. There was a belt of the same material around her waist and several folds above that to stop the nightdress trailing on the ground.

"My sisters made this as a present for you, Tom, to say thank you for the use of the sewing room and the driving practice. Stay there while I get you ready for it."

She opened the back zip of the dress and helped me out of it. She pushed me backwards on to the bed, removed my shoes, socks and jeans before pulling my boxers down and off and fitting a condom. As she did all that, the nightdress slithered across my skin, arousing me.

She hauled up the nightdress before straddling my chest. Behind her the nightdress covered my legs and feet. She lifted the front hem and covered my head with it. The black silk plunged me into darkness breathing her perfume. I would have reached up inside to touch her breasts. The belt stopped my hand so I grabbed her hips instead, trying to move her down to my erection.

"Not yet, Tom. Sit up."

How could I sit up? She was on my chest. But she slid down, pointedly lifting herself past my erection. As I sat up she had unfastened the waist belt. She moved back up my body while easing the nightdress down my back. Her breasts fell about my head and she lowered them so I could kiss and lick. Her hands moved behind my head to hold my face between her breasts. She was becoming excited. Suddenly she moved down to engulf my expectant erection, dragging my head into a fold of the nightdress that hooded me.

The whole of my body was concealed inside that black nightdress as Madeline pounded up and down on me. I couldn't see, only feel her naked skin against mine and the slither of silk as she moved. I felt that she had surrounded all of me and her body inside that nightdress controlled all of me.

Eventually, despite hanging on as much as I could to allow her to reach orgasm after orgasm, I came into the condom and slumped, exhausted.

Madeline moved her head beside my hooded one and kissed me through the nightdress.

"Sleep, Tom, until we are ready again. You aren't going anywhere because my new nightdress is enfolding you. Neither it, nor I, are going to let you go -- yet."

Madeline rode me, still wrapped inside the nightdress, twice more that night. We might have done it again but we had to go to work on Monday morning. The sisters' present to me was devastating when Madeline was wearing it to trap me inside.

+++

I didn't see Madeline again until Thursday evening. As last week, Ruth, Jenny and Sandra arrived early to spend some time in the sewing room. During the coffee break from the car maintenance class, all the women except Madeline disappeared up to the sewing room. I and the men went out to my garage to investigate the facilities and tools I didn't yet know how to use. Dave, who was very impressed with the size of the garage and the range of equipment, explained some of it. If the course continued to cover more advanced topics next term he might want to use my garage.

After the class they all came back for more coffee and the same situation applied. The women were in the sewing room and the men in the garage while Madeline kept both groups supplied with coffee.

Before they all left Ruth had a word with me. She could bring her sisters on Saturday but she'd have to take the car back to her mother. When Jenny and Sandra wanted to leave could I run them home?

"What are you going to do on Saturday, Ruth?" I asked.

"I'd like to be with Jenny and Sandra, but with no car, I can't be."

"How about a suggestion? You bring Jenny and Sandra. I follow you back to your parents' house, and you can drive my car back here and to take them home at the end of the day."

"What will you do, Tom?"

"I've got two cars and you are a named driver on both. If you drive the two of us from your house to mine with me sitting beside you, you should have familiarised yourself with my car, enough to go home at the end of Saturday."

"You trust me and my driving that much, Tom?"

"Yes, Why not?"

Ruth kissed me.

"Thank you. I'll do that."

+++

On Saturday Madeline arrived first. Ruth brought Jenny and Sandra and I followed her back to her parents' house where Ruth gave her mother back the car keys. I was startled to be kissed very effectively by Ruth's mother.

"Why?" I asked when she let me breathe.

"For being a good friend to all my daughters; Tom, and Ruth in particular. She was very worried about taking her sisters out for practice driving when she had only recently passed her test. And she knew that I was missing my car whenever she was using it. But with your help I've got my car back more often and Ruth is less stressed. So..."

She kissed me again. I was still slightly stunned when Ruth drove us off in my car. She fluffed a couple of gear changes in the first half mile and stalled it at the first T-junction but otherwise I was confident that she knew what she was doing.

Back at my house I was needed for a few minutes while the sewing sisters took my measurements. They wanted to try to make me a Victorian gentleman's suit to go with Madeline's day dress which would be ready for a final fitting in the afternoon. As soon as the measuring was finished I went off with Madeline to her house to sort out her bedroom window. With her acting as my unskilled assistant it took about an hour to make the sash window open and shut smoothly with no draughts and no rattles.

When we returned to my house Madeline and I we stripping old wallpaper of three walls in the second bedroom. The window wall had bare plaster from our repair of the 1944 bomb damage. We had stripped about one and a half walls when Ruth called us downstairs for lunch. She and her younger sisters had provided the meal. I was surprised to find that there were eight of us. Three other women from the car maintenance class had come to use the sewing room.

After lunch Madeline was fitted into her new Victorian day dress and I was draped with cut-out pieces for my suit. Only the lower hem of Madeline's dress needed stitching, having been marked when she was wearing her crinoline. My suit would not be ready before next Saturday. The sewing room was a hive of activity. One woman was operating the treadle sewing machine; another had brought a hand sewing machine and was working on smaller pieces; two were laying out and cutting material around paper patterns and the other two were stitching by hand.

I had no idea what they were doing. Madeline and I went back to stripping wallpaper. By the afternoon tea break we had finished and prepared the walls for painting when they were dry.

Over tea Jenny asked if they could use the sewing room on Wednesday evening. I couldn't see any problem and agreed. I hadn't appreciated what I had agreed to.

On Sunday morning Madeline, wearing her new Victorian Day dress, and I, wearing my modern morning suit went for a short walk in the park gardens. Madeline had driven us to and from the park, even though she couldn't see the foot pedals under her skirt. She had reduced the spread if the crinoline, by adjusting the hoops, as the day dress didn't have such as massive a skirt as her evening dress. I was pleased to be with her even if her new dress had a high neck, Her breasts, although covered, were straining against the bodice of the dress. We stopped for coffee at the kiosk before she drove us back to my house for me to give Jenny and Sandra some driving practice. While I was out Madeline would start painting the undercoat on the bedroom walls we had stripped of wallpaper yesterday.

I was disappointed that Madeline left with the others but she had some household work to do at home before Monday. That evening I was able to finish the undercoat she had started. She would be back with the others on Wednesday evening. While they were in the sewing room we might be able to paint the top coat.

+++

I was surprised on Wednesday evening. I had expected the three sisters and Madeline. Almost all the women from the car maintenance class had come. I didn't count but there were more than a dozen. As I opened the front door I was hugged and kissed by every woman until Madeline dragged me off to do some painting. Ruth would let any later arrivals in.

When we broke for coffee there were too many for the kitchen so we moved into the living room. Madeline sat on my lap to protect me from so many women who were enthusing, and grateful, for the sewing room.

Ruth asked me if I had a step ladder. I had and gave it to her. When they had finished coffee they put new curtains, made by the women in the sewing room, on the living room windows, and then in the dining room. My old curtains were bundled up to be washed but they would be unsuitable for anything except for use as dust sheets as I was working on the house. The new curtains were a thank you for the use of the sewing room and its facilities. I couldn't say no when Ruth asked if they could use the sewing room every Wednesday evening in exchange for new curtains for the whole house.

When I agreed, Ruth pushed her sister Madeline aside so Ruth could kiss me hard.

At the end of the evening every woman who had been using the Sewing room insisted on hugging and kissing me. I began to think that starting to attend the Car Maintenance class had been the best decision I had ever made. Apart from Madeline becoming my girlfriend, I had been given more hugs and kisses from young attractive women than I ever had before. Madeline seemed to think that she had to compete. She insisted on dragging me off to her house and her bedroom to ride me while she wore the black silk nightdress, to ensure I knew who my girlfriend was, and that she others were female friends, not enthusiastic lovers.

I didn't object. I just enjoyed her passionate love-making.

+++

Early on Thursday evening shortly after I got home from work, Dave rang me. Tonight's forecast was for heavy rain which was already threatening. Could he use my garage after the coffee break to demonstrate wheel changing and puncture repair? Of course I agreed. He went on to say that the authorities had agreed he could continue for another two terms of advanced car maintenance if enough people signed up. Could we continue to use my cars, my garage, and my house for coffee? If so, he would include rebuilding my cars' gearboxes to sort out the jumping out of second gear. I would have to pay for the parts.

I agreed because I wanted to learn how to sort out the gearboxes myself. He had one final request. He wouldn't be able to cover advice on what car to purchase for new and inexperienced drivers during the remaining sessions. He wanted to ask all those students who had cars to bring them on the Sunday after the last session to meet at my house and talk about the advantages and disadvantages of their particular car. I saw no problem with that. My cars could be in the garage. I had off-street parking for ten cars and my house and the school was at the end of a cul-de-sac. Twenty or more cars could come without annoying my neighbours.

The next few weeks had a similar pattern. The sewing room was in use on Wednesday evening; the car maintenance class on Thursday; driving practice for Jenny, Sandra and Madeline on Saturdays and Sunday afternoon, and a walk in the local park with Madeline on Sunday mornings. For some of the walks Madeline wore one of her new summer dresses; for others she wore her day dress and I wore my new Victorian suit. We had no time to go to any National trust properties --yet. Every Wednesday and Thursday evening Madeline would make love to me in her bed. I was enjoying that even if we were too busy at any other time.

One thing had changed.

On Wednesday evenings, not only did the women come to use the sewing room, but their boyfriends came to help me and Madeline with the house renovation. One was a part-qualified plumber. The others had various skill levels and were learning or practising. By the Sunday of the car meet I had a renovated bathroom and two en-suites in bedrooms. I also had new curtains for both of those bedrooms.

By that Sunday morning, Dave the instructor, was happy. Not only had has introductory course lasted until the end with fully-paid students and no drop-outs but thirty-two people had signed up and paid for the advanced course. He and his fiancée had put down a deposit on a house.

All the students who owned cars brought them. Each explained why they had chosen that car. The usual factor was the price but some had regrets. I said that my old Fords were cheap to buy, cheap to insure and easy to get parts and servicing for, but they were not comfortable to drive. The windscreen wipers were erratic; I couldn't have a heater or demisters and the suspension and brakes were crude. But I could fit inside them unlike the Austin Sevens that a couple had brought.

The Standard Eights were one from immediately post war and three later models as well. Their owners regretted not spending a few pounds more on a Standard Ten with more urge and comfort. The Hillman Minxes were comfortable but thirsty on petrol, as were the Ford 100Es. One man had bought a cheap but large Wolseley from 1938. Although it was comfortable it had cost too much to insure and used about 16 miles per Imperial gallon -- the worst fuel consumption of all but one.

The considered opinion was that a new driver should buy as modern a small car as they could afford from a major manufacturer. A cheap car could be expensive to run or insure, or you could not find parts for it. We all liked the three litre Lagonda open tourer but the owner admitted that sourcing parts was difficult and petrol consumption of worse than 10 miles per gallon if the full performance was used was more than he could afford. He would have been happier with a more expensive small modern car.

We all liked the Morris Minors preferably with the overhead valve engine but most of them were too expensive for us to buy. All those considering their own car could not afford a new or nearly new car. The best was probably from the mid 50s.

Dave had brought along a demonstrator from the specialist sports car dealership. He was willing to let anyone with a full licence take it for a test drive with him in the passenger seat, or if a learner, he would drive. I, Ruth and her sisters, had to decline. We were too tall to fit in the car and my feet were too big for the pedals. Those who went out with Dave were very impressed even if none of us could afford such a car for a decade or more.

Ruth, Jenny and Sandra were also happy. All three of them had new boyfriends from acquaintances of those who had attended the basic car maintenance class, the sewing room, and those who had been practising their DIY skills on my house. They had been offered DIY help if they bought a house and they had started the process of buying a 1920s house that needed updating. With financial help from their parents the three of them could afford a deposit and shared three ways the mortgage would be easily affordable. They'd need money for equipment and materials to improve the house but the skilled and semi-skilled labour would be free.

Even if Jenny and Sandra passed their driving tests the house purchase and improvements meant that the three sisters would not be able to buy and run any cars for a year or so. However they had already booked for the advanced Car Maintenance class as they would need to know more when they bought a car or cars.

Those who used my sewing room were now a significant part of my life. Every Wednesday evening I had a kitchen or living room full of attractive young ladies and sometimes a fashion show as they sought my opinion of their latest creations. Every room in my house had new curtains, sometimes on new curtain rails installed by the men and women practising their DIY skills. Madeline now had three Victorian day dresses, half a dozen summer dresses for normal wear, and I had three Victorian suits and a couple of modern casual jackets.

The cost of coffee, milk and biscuits was growing, as was the cost of materials for the clothes the sewing group were making for Madeline and me. The DIY team also cost me money for paint and other materials. But the total cost of all that was affordable and the benefits were much more than the money I spent. The uncosted benefit was that I now had a wide circle of local friends and Madeline as my girlfriend trying to ensure that I wasn't distracted by the frequent hugs and kisses from our female friends and her sisters. Every Wednesday and Thursday the day ended with us in her bed as Madeline ensured that I remembered she was my girlfriend, no matter how many women had kissed me today.

+++

The three sisters had booked consecutive driving tests on a Friday afternoon. They, Ruth and I, had taken time off work for the tests. Their instructor would drive all three of them to the test centre, allowing ten minutes of practice before Madeline took her test. I went there in one of my cars and Ruth drove my other. After the three had taken their tests their instructor had to rush off to give another of his students a lesson so the sisters would need collecting. I was confident that all three would pass. They had shown themselves to be competent and safe drivers when driving my car with me as their qualified passenger. As long as they didn't make a stupid mistake or be frightened by the examination I expected to see three qualified drivers today, as did Ruth.

We were right. All three passed. I had L-plates on both my cars, three at the front and three at the back. As each one passed they took a set off the cars. Madeline drove me home with Jenny as a front seat passenger. They stopped halfway to my house so Jenny could drive the rest of the way. Sandra drove Ruth all the way. At my house all of us had a celebratory coffee. Ruth, Sandra and Jenny kissed me very effectively to say thank you for all the driving practice and the use of my cars. I told Ruth that she, Sandra and Jenny could use my smaller Anglia until it was needed to have its gearbox rebuilt. Ruth drove the three of them back to their parents' house where they had a half-bottle of champagne waiting for them.

As soon as they had gone, Madeline kissed and hugged me. We had to break while I answered a telephone call from Dave. He had found a good condition engine and gearbox for my Ford Prefect in a local scrapyard. Could I help him to collect it tomorrow? We could take the engine and gearbox out of my car, install those from the scrapyard, and my original engine and gearbox would be rebuilt, in my garage, as a practical demonstration for the advanced class. The replacement and rebuilt versions wouldn't cost me anything. Dave would claim the costs as part of materials for the course.

Madeline was impatient during that short call. She had booked us a table at a local restaurant. She wanted to drive me in my car there so I could have a drink with a meal because I wouldn't be driving. But she wanted to leave early to allow her to drive slowly and carefully. She need not have worried. Although she was nervous as a recently qualified driver we arrived more than a quarter of an hour early. We enjoyed that meal and I had a glass of lager.

Madeline drove slowly and carefully back to my house because she had rarely driven after dark. She was relieved when she had parked the car at my house. We walked hand in hand to her house. She produced a half-bottle of chilled champagne to celebrate passing her test, with my help, but the real celebration would be in her bedroom.