All Comments on 'Car Ride with My Sister-In-Law'

by banditray5

Sort by:
  • 70 Comments
RTR10RTR10about 4 years ago

Hot story but that wasn't "reluctance", that was rape, pure & simple. And absolutely NO way the sister didn't hear, see, or smell anything. It was a small car & they weren't even trying to be quiet. I hope in chapter 2 they get that poor girl a morning after pill or she can kiss college goodbye!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Great story cant wait for part 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Not cool

Very rapey

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518about 4 years ago

I usually love “riding on lap” stories, but I only gave this 4 stars because he basically raped the sister, and it was not too believable.

CrankThzJackInDaBoxCrankThzJackInDaBoxabout 4 years ago
didn't read entire thing:

when able gonna doing . . now that i've did say this - you absolutely did read

[ mom takes a ride ] tons times ...... hahaha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
not cool

Really uncomfortable story; it really is sexual assaut. In my opinion this story should be removed. It would have been much better, and even hotter, had this sister in law been the insitgator and the cock tease.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Part II pending...

And you couldn't be bothered to use a chapter number in the title to warn this wasn't a complete story BEFORE opening the story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Where have I read this before?

Oh,yeah........Literotica....on several occasions.

blackknight314blackknight314about 4 years ago
Yeah, fiction...

... I know, but really?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nice

Great story... please write a part II!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
LOOOL

OMG, listening to the moral police that love reading about incest but are whining because the taboo FICTION they read doesn’t meet their “moral” standard. How hypocritical can you get. Talk about full fledge wankers.

bshell47bshell47about 4 years ago
AWESOME STORY

Looking forward to Chapter 2

GrindleGrindleabout 4 years ago
Have the courage of your convictions!

It is really annoying that people choose to be critical about someone's writing but have not got the courage to put their name/pen name to it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
re: Have the courage of your convictions!

No, what's really annoying are the ignorant assholes who think this lame, trite, idiotic "argument" has any validity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Rape

A terrible justification of sexual assault. Noting in the totally homoerotic story is redeeming. If you think this stuff is okay get somehelp.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Already Established That!

You just finished establishing that Jessica is the wife's younger sister, but a couple of paragraphs later, there you are with, "Three months ago, my wife's younger sister Jessica graduated high school..."

All it needs to be is, ""Three months ago, Jessica graduated high school..."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Boring

Didn't read it after seeing the dude was married and it would obviously involve cheating. Huge turn off couldn't read any more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
If you are going to write a story about rape, please tag it as such.

Hi there, if you're going to write a story about rape, please tag it appropriately, and put it in the nonconsent section instead of incest/taboo. I'm not here to shame people who are into stories of nonconsent, but if you think that this story depicts anything but rape there is something seriously wrong with you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
It’s a 5!!

Well no, and not my bag either. But it’s fun watching everybody lose their shit so...

It’s a STORY. You know, made up, fiction, fantasy, and etc..

Azrael1801Azrael1801about 4 years ago
Lol

Agree with most, should be in the non consent section. Not picking on anyone as I know its only fiction, but how does the third person not realise the other two are having sex? doesnt the aroma/smell of sex give the game away?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
amazing

AmazingU

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Please continue

It probably says all kinds of bad things about me that this was basically rape and I thought it was ridiculously freaking hot. Please continue the story though. Now that sister-in-law is into it, I bet it still stays scorching. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Awesome !!

What an incredible combination of male lust, female beauty and innocence, forbidden flesh, non-consent turning to consent and then an incredibly hot fuck. I came in my pants well before I reached the end !! Look forward to much more from you :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The author has definitely never had sex. Or at least not with a virgin girl.

There are so many disparities between this and real life which makes it hard to believe that this was with a virgin. And also this was basically rape. Not in non-con section. Wierd. And how do you fuck so hard without a third person basically sitting right beside you not realizing it. Unrealistic but if that's what you're into, you do you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Formulaic, wrong section, non-sensical...

...about sums up this story.

If you're going to trod a well-trodden path, do it better than those before you.

Be more creative.

If you're going to write a rape story (which this 100% was/is) put it in the section for 'non-consensual' stories.

If you're going to write about having sex in a car with a virgin, make reasons for how the other passengers don't notice and how the virgin deals with it.

RegginufRegginufalmost 4 years ago
Awesome

Great story can’t wait to see more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More please!!!

Hot story! Can’t wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
rubbish

Rubbish. Non-consensual. Oh, and did I mention it’s rubbish?

Jessica sobbed quietly as she looked around at her predicament. Her breathing was still heavy, and I could tell she was conflicted. She squeezed my arms and quietly whispered to me, "I've never had sex before. It's so big, Charles, please don't. We can still stop, right?"

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Keyboard Warriors

Lot of people criticizing anonymously - get a life and just move on. Everyone has their fetishes, no need to make it so personal. FWIW, would enjoy a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

part 2 plz!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great story can’t wait for part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I hope you stop when told to

Summary of this story:

"Your cock was so great that rape is suddenly OK!"

All you literally have to do is make her a willing participant and this story not only makes more sense, but is 100% less cringey.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
well I liked it!

Great story, would love to see their adventures continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lover it

Cant wait for part 2. Hopefully they can keep this relationship up for years to come!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What the...

Mate, this was rape, plain and simple

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

Wow, so much for his wedding vows. He basically raped his 18 year old innocent sister-in-law with his loving wife sitting with in inches. This guy if he is one thing he is a slimy cheater. Bet this is not the first time. If the story continues which I doubt since it has been over 1 year and all the negative comments, the cheater husband needs to get his comeuppance.

5 stars for the writing and 3 stories for the storyline

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

No sequel for a reason...

First of all...no way the wife doesn't notice what is going on. Total killing of believability.

Now, onto the real problems here...

Because you ruined the sub-genre...

The protagonist is an adulterous rapist.

All of incest walks a line of being creepy, let's face it...

Nobody reading this stuff is a paragon of virtue.

Which says something when the blowback is this much, right?

For those not seeing the difference between consensual incest and actual hardcore RAPE, then it is pretty scary you are walking around in civilized society.

Yes, it is all 'fiction' and 'fantasy', but there is a reason they make everybody write about over-18 year olds too. Some lines need to be drawn. In this case, people are just saying to put this in the non-con section. Not a terrible compromise.

Glad no part 2 was made, because it wpuld only feed some very dangerous/scary trolls.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Hot story need the sequel

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I don't care what all the other ratings say, this was a surprisingly great read!! I live how detailed every action was. I would love love more parts to this 🥺

All the haters in the comments obviously didn't know what they were signing up for when they clicked in the 'non-con/relctance' tag smh. Don't listen to them ❤️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

To put it quite plainly, he is a rapist.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
sounds like what happened to me

my wife got mad but we adopted the baby that I gave her sister.

bluebelle0325bluebelle0325almost 3 years ago

This story was awesome. I'm a woman and love reluctance stories, it's in the noncon genre for a reason. Everyone chill tf out

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518almost 3 years ago

Great story. I love “riding on lap” stories and this one is a strong contender. The N/C angle gave it a nice edge too. Jessica became Lily at one point near the end of page 1 but that was the only noticeable error. On to Chapter 2!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Awesome. More like that!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I sure wish I could fuck my wife's sister. She looks like Jennifer Aniston.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh my god, I came 3 times so hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great but jessica and lily kept trading places. The author couldn't keep the names straight.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Exceptional story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

missing tags

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well written and Really Hot !

And for millions of us horny brother in laws,….just an earnest dream , (unfortunately )

DpL0verDpL0verover 1 year ago

Female here - love the story, very hot. Unrealistic, fairly incestuous (in the sense of taking advantage of a family member), and rape-y?

Yup, that's why it's a fantasy story in the non-con section. Not ok IRL! But great fantasy material. Very fucking hot, got my pussy wet 🥵💦

Haters...stay put of the non-con section if you don't like it, and if you don't have anything constructive to say, keep it to yourself. Geez. Golden rule y'all.

Pros: Hot af. The details added to it; how female MC initial attempts to get his cock out of her pussy worked her futher onto it, and how that sensation caught her breath. Love how male MC played with her body whike she was asleep, so her pussy was dripping wet b4 he stealth fucked her, and that he made sure that she came all over his cock as it was balls deep in her pussy...

Also love how female MC left his cock inside her freshly fucked virginal cunt. I love falling asleep w/hubs cock in my pussy, nice to see it written about - especially in the circumstances of this story.

Cons: Authors, pllleeaasseee...if you are writing about a situation where the MC's have to be quiet...stop having them scream or yell as they have their illicit fuck sessions. Pretty please. It takes me out of the "reading a story thats getting me wet AF" space and moves me into "editing mode" - which is not why I'm here 😂

lovedefactolovedefactoover 1 year ago

A follow-up would be great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fucking your wife's sister is fairly common.

Believable. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As a young guy I was a straight arrow as they come. Now I am a Dirty old pervert. I would have been sucking tits, neck, lips and making my way down south to the Holy Land. Just saying....

dasgoodshitdasgoodshitover 1 year ago

why did you tag this with "incest?" they aren't related.

also when the eff is the next chapter coming?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Seems like there will be no chapter two which is okay since this one was poorly written and it sure as heck wasn't incest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Meh!

Too improbable to be exciting. 3 stars.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"Part II Pending"???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Part 2

phantom123phantom123about 1 year ago

Too much like rape. At least if she had decided it deleted good and told him to go ahead or somehow encouraged him before he totally forced himself in to her I could feel like she really wanted it. Even if he just fingered her pussy and clit while rubbing his cock on her leading to her giving n and wanting it I would feel like maybe she wasn’t raped

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

...and the driver didn't smell a thing...

streetSXstreetSXabout 1 year ago

Can't wait for the pending!

maddictmaddict11 months ago

10 minutes into a 4 hour drive. Uncle Charles, not much restraint, eh

A good thing you satisfied Jessica then yourself. Now what ever will you do for the rest of her ride.

I hope your wife busted your ball when you get home and not until then. Sweet dreams dearest Jessica

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

please continue the story please

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Good story. Pretty normal for younger coming of age younger sisters to envy what older sister has and get crush on her sis’s guy. My younger SIL and I still rub each other’s arms and backs semi”innocently” years later.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Looking forward to more.

heavy7driverheavy7driver9 months ago

That is what a SIL is for. Aren't they nice........and handy? :)

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Didn't rate it. Writing is decent ...

But bs other comments about SiL are supported in story ... she initiated nothing, and find it unbelievable she's just winks when it's over after waking to her trusted BiL raping her and taking her virginity making her also betray her sister right next to them. Her crying was definitely believable. Charles doesn't stop but pushes forward as she's crying to take one full stroke then cums in her unprotected fornerly virgin pussy (pregnancy?).

Get that it's fantasy for some but seems like pointless and short sighted betrayal by a douche who thinks he's a good guy.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Hot as all outdoors. I was a good little catholic boy. And the ride that I had to take with my cousin to my Grandparents house had us fucking for almost 5 hours. It was 70s during summer right before the 4th of July and kids back then always wore shorts for boys. Girls short frilly dress and panties. Crowded backseat with luggage and her sitting on my lap. What do you expect me to do. Pulled her panties off and pulled down my shorts. Thank you city workers for Rocky unpaved roads. Every deep bump pushed my dick deeper each time. We didn't have to hunch. The roads and bad shocks did it for us. After 5 hours, she loved me forever.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous