Car Share

Story Info
A sexy heiress meets her erotic match - and his driver.
6.7k words
4.79
27.2k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Paindora
Paindora
234 Followers

A/N: Thanks for reading! As always, if you want to skip straight to the saucy stuff, look out for the three asterisks (***) throughout the story. All characters are 18+.

*****

Violet tapped her foot on the marble floor of the elevator in the sleek office building impatiently. She was late for an important lunch date (as usual, if she was being honest with herself) and the elevator was moving frustratingly slow. She took the time to smooth the white sundress she was wearing and to adjust some of her white-blonde hair behind her ear. She wanted to look polished, adult, when she stepped into Mr. Fontaine's office. He might be an old family friend, but he was also their lawyer and her parents had always told her to treat him with respect.

The elevator finally opened at the floor of Mr. Fontaine's law practice and Violet saw Mr. Fontaine waiting in the lobby in a crisp suit, his hands clasped behind his back. When he saw that it was Vi getting out of the lift, the older man smiled broadly, taking Vi's hands and kissing her knuckles softly.

"Miss Kenvier, you look as lovely as always," the older man smiled at her like a proud father, his silver hair neatly coiffed.

"I missed you so much while I was in France, Puppy!" Violet gasped breathlessly, wrapping her arms around the man who had been an incredibly important figure in her life since she was a little girl. Mr. Fontaine caught her easily and smiled fondly at her, stroking her hair as he set her down to the floor. Vi had been calling him Puppy since she was a girl and his regular staff were used to the term of endearment.

"So enthusiastic, Violet," he teased her, catching her chin with the crook of his finger. "You can't have missed this old man that much, surely."

Mr. Fontaine, known as Pierce to his friends and Puppy to others even closer than that, enjoyed playing this little game with Violet whenever she returned from jetsetting. They always arranged to have lunch the day she returned so that she could fill him in with the details of her travels.

Vi's parents had died in an airplane crash in the Swiss Alps when Vi was seventeen and as the executor of the estate and a close family friend, Pierce felt responsible for Violet's wellbeing. He encouraged her to finish school, letting her study in his office for company and for help with any particularly difficult lessons. Violet's gratitude was enormous and she invited him to attend both her high school and her university graduations in lieu of her predeceased parents - Pierce happily attended both, ensuring she had the biggest bouquets of any girl on the night. He wanted her never to feel like she'd gone without.

In return, she had been dutiful to her family name, never getting involved in the scandals that other rich girls her age did: she steered clear of drugs and seemed to be bored by boys her own age. Pierce understood her boredom: many of them were either out for her fortune or her body, not understanding the clever and kind woman that Violet truly was. He'd consoled her through a few heartbreaks, trying to provide the guidance and fatherly presence she needed during such heartwrenching times.

"Puppy! Don't be so mean about yourself," Violet laughed, her arms still around Pierce's neck. It didn't matter that his suit was designer and she was rumpling it, he was just happy to have her close to him again. He took her arm tenderly and looked back at his receptionist, a slim man named Bryce.

"I'll be back in a few hours, Bryce. If anyone, and I mean anyone, calls for me, tell them I'm in a meeting with a client and not to be disturbed."

Bryce smiled slyly and nodded. He understood discretion and he was under the distinct impression that Miss Kenvier had her 'Puppy' wrapped around her little finger. He'd caught Pierce on more than one occasion with women who looked like Violet and although Bryce was entrusted to buy gifts for anyone else, as a good assistant was, Violet's gifts were always personally handled by Mr. Fontaine himself.

On the elevator ride down to the parking garage, Violet nuzzled her head against Pierce's neck as she chattered about the weather in France, her flight home and how she hoped that he would be able to take some time off at Christmas this year 'for her'. Pierce's heart fell: he knew that Christmas was a tough time of year for her as her parents had died on the 27th. Last year there was an emergency with one of his other clients that required his direct handling and despite many of those billable hours going to purchase a lovely necklace for Violet - one she'd worn every day since then - it had upset her greatly to be alone at Christmas.

"I have plans for us this Christmas, unless you'd rather spend it with your beau?" Pierce smiled at her as Violet rolled her eyes and made a face.

"You're my beau, Puppy, I keep telling you that," she giggled, her sapphire blue eyes gazing up at him adoringly. He smiled down at her and kissed her forehead chastely, brushing some of her pale hair out of her face.

"Now, now, Violet. You mustn't say such things, you'll start rumours." Pierce chided her gently, watching her pout. "You know I'll always love you, sweetheart, but it isn't the same."

"I know you love me, Puppy, and I love you too. Isn't that enough?" She looked at him earnestly as the elevator doors slid open to the parking garage level, saving Pierce from having to answer that difficult question.

As Pierce and Violet arrived in the underground parking garage, a sleek black car turned up and a tall man got out of the driver's side. He nodded to Pierce and smiled at Violet, who smiled warmly back. The driver was Liam, Pierce's right hand man, a man who looked like an assassin and might actually be one. Pierce was foggy on the details of where he'd met Liam, but a scar on Liam's neck that looked like someone had tried to slit his throat and Pierce's protective nature over the young man's provenance led many to speculate. He was dressed in a sharp designer suit that showed off his slim, athletic body.

"Good to see you again, Miss Kenvier," Liam said in a soft Irish accent.

"And you, Liam. Please, call me Vi," she said, sliding into the leather backseat of the car after the door was opened for her. Liam smiled and looked to his boss for askance. Pierce chuckled and shrugged, following Vi into the back seat as he responded.

"What the lady wants, the lady gets. I've made a habit of never denying this girl anything and it's too late to start now." Pierce smirked, not realising how prophetic his words would indeed be.

The car door closed behind them, they were in air conditioned luxury and privacy. Violet remained cuddled against Pierce, her silken hair on his shoulder. One of her hands rested on his thigh, near his knee. It was a good thing he was an older, more experienced man, otherwise he might have revealed his innermost desires by the betrayal of his own body. He could tell her to move her hand but that would mean admitting that he'd noticed it. He watched the traffic outside, annoyed that the midday traffic was thicker than usual this Friday afternoon. He stroked Vi's hair gently to soothe himself absently, but soon found her melted against him, cooing softly.

"Violet, you listen to me right now," Pierce said sternly, his green eyes looking deeply into her blue ones. "You're thirty years my junior. I could be your father. You deserve a man can keep up with you, who can love the way you deserve to be loved."

"I don't want that, Puppy. I want you. I know I said France was nice and everything, and it was, but I couldn't really enjoy it because I kept thinking about you and how much fun we had on our last vacation together. I've seen how you look at me. I know you want me too, Puppy." Violet's eyes were earnest as she gazed at the older man, who sighed deeply.

"I've always tried to protect you from my desires, Violet. I've watched you grow into a stunning woman and I don't want to... corrupt you. I have peculiar tastes, Violet. The sort of things that I would expect from a wife that I could never ask of you, my sweet girl. The sort of things I'm afraid it would shock you even to hear." Pierce said honestly, stroking Violet's cheek tenderly. Violet looked back at him with adoration and pouted theatrically.

"Tell me, Puppy. I want to know."

Pierce took a deep breath and looked into her eyes. He might shatter her innocence now, but better that than her chase these delusions of carrying on with him.

"Among other things, I enjoy watching my partners with other men," Pierce admitted. While that was a fairly tame desire, it was not something he could expect Violet to agree to.

"That's fine! You won't be corrupting me. Give me a chance, Puppy," Violet said impatiently. "Do you want to see Liam fuck me?"

Liam, who had thus far been ignoring the conversation, glanced back in the rearview mirror coolly. It was difficult to tell what was on his mind, but it wasn't the first time that Pierce and he would have shared a woman. Pierce figured it might be a way to call Violet's bluff: knowing how depraved her Puppy could truly be might scare her straight and cause her to give up these illusions.

"I want us both to fuck you at the same time, in the back of the car. I want you to let yourself be used in any way we choose. And it won't just be him, it will be anyone I decide." Pierce looked at her sternly, expecting her to quail at any minute after hearing his list of demands. "You'll be used any way I want if you became mine."

Instead of balking, Violet started pulling her sundress up, revealing a tan line where her bikini bottom should sit, but in reality there was nothing there other that her beautifully plump pussy lips. Had Liam been less of a professional, he would have rear-ended the car in front of him. As it was, he nearly missed a green light as he slyly observed Violet eagerly disrobing in the back seat.

Pierce groaned with desire and resignation. Perhaps she truly did love him despite his quirks, he thought as he pulled her into his lap, ripping her sundress down to her stomach so he could play with her shapely breasts. His hands cupped them and raised them to his lips, kissing her small pink nipples tenderly as he looked into her eyes. Violet spread her legs wide, arching her back as she ran her fingers through Pierce's silver hair. He closed his eyes as he savoured her attention, his entire body tingling with restrained desire.

"I've wanted this for so long," Vi moaned as the older man massaged her body, stripping her of her sundress completely. Pierce was surprised: had he been too quick to write off her affection as that of a doting daughter figure instead of a woman with her own wants and needs?

"Tell me about it, babygirl. Liam, find somewhere private and then join us in the back. Violet has bravely volunteered the use of her holes." Pierce grabbed Violet's ass and spread it for good measure, savouring the sight of the lusty twenty-something on his lap.

"I wanted you to pop my cherry you know?" Vi said softly. "I tried everything I could think of to make you notice me. Don't you remember New Year's Eve when I turned eighteen-"

"- I remember it well. You made me take you to London so you could have champagne. You were off your head by eleven and I had to take you back to your room and tuck you in for the night. I was there for your first hangover, too." Pierce said sternly, his gaze a loving but authoritative one as his fingers explored the soft mounds of her breasts.

"I had a drink because I thought if you saw me drinking you might realise I'm not a kid anymore and that... how I felt about you had changed. I was just nervous so I ended up having more than one - I planned to kiss you at midnight and everything." Vi bit her bottom lip, looking a little embarrassed. Pierce remembered her throwing a fit as she wanted to be out until midnight, crying in the cab on the way back to the hotel. It all made sense now.

"You've wanted me for that long, Vi?"

"For even longer, Puppy," Vi admitted, looking self-conscious.

"Oh, Vi, baby, come here," he said softly, kissing her deeply, his experienced tongue teasing her lips open as he ran his fingers through her white-blonde hair. Her lips were so soft and he loved the way that she moaned against his lips.

"I'm going to make it all better now," he promised her, kissing her over and over as she melted against him, her petite body wrapped tightly around him as though she never wanted him to let her go.

"Puppy is here for you." He whispered into her soft skin, tracing designs onto it with his tongue.

"Please," she moaned hoarsely. "Do whatever you want to me. Both of you - I want to show you that I can be what you need." Her sapphire eyes shimmered with sincerity as she gazed adoringly at Pierce.

***

"Turn around on my lap and spread your legs, baby." Pierce instructed, helping her turn around so her back was against his chest and her legs were spread over his lap. He shifted slightly to allow his hard cock relief against her pert ass before reaching in between her legs, stroking her hot little pussy open with his fingers. Violet was soaking, his fingers coated in her sweet juices with only a few strokes. Violet let out a soft whimper and rubbed her ass against Pierce.

"You naughty girl," he teased her, cupping one of her breasts with a hand while his fingers swirled around her cunthole, teasing without slipping inside. Pierce was experienced, after all, and he knew how to coax the most pleasure out of a woman possible. "You're going to get fucked like a little slut in the back of this car and I want you to thank me for it."

Violet squirmed with delight against Pierce, her mouth opening in gasping breaths as she felt his thumb brush ever so softly against her clit. Her thighs tensed and she let out a plaintive wail as she felt the thumb move off of her clit. Pierce was going to drive her crazy with this sort of teasing.

"Th-thank you!" Vi gasped heavily, arching her back as Pierce's attention moved to the tight ring of her ass. No other man had ever touched her there and it was thrilling and humiliating as she felt Pierce's probing fingers rubbing firmly against her asshole.

"Thank you whom?" Pierce growled in her ear, cupping her entire vulva with his large hand. He could see that Liam had chosen a spot to park: he had made his way out of the center of the city and had chosen a street that ended in land cleared for development. There were likely to be few interruptions on the dead-end street. Liam slid out of the front seat, leaving his blazer in the front so it didn't get wrinkled. He strode to the back, looking around carefully before getting into the back as quickly as possible.

"Thank you Sir!" Violet squealed obediently, her thighs trembling at the overwhelming sensations coursing through her petite frame. Pierce nodded, grabbing her thighs and forcing them as wide as they could go, which for Violet was the splits, thanks to the gymnastics training of her youth.

"Good girl. Liam, tell me what you think of Miss Kenvier's pussy. Is it the juiciest little cunt you have ever seen or what?" Pierce's mouth was twisted into a wry smirk. Liam and he had played this game before, but never in a million years did he think that Violet would be involved.

"That's a lovely tight little fanny," Liam agreed, licking his lips with a wolfish look on his face. Pierce might be head over heels with Violet, but Liam liked fucking and humiliating little rich bitches and given the look on Violet's face, he knew she'd like being humiliated just as much as he liked humiliating her. Liam sat back and put his hands on his knees, staring Violet down. His cock twitched and swelled as he watched her silken cunt drip her pearly fluid. "Fairer'n'not she's got a fountain for a cunt. I bet she'd satisfy an entire unit of lads before she'd had her fill."

Pierce nodded and began to undo his pants, kissing along Violet's neck as he did. He slid his silk boxers off of his cock which was achingly hard, standing proud of the silver hair that framed it.

"I bet she would. Violet is insatiable in many ways. Lucky for us she just has to satisfy the two of us today. That means we expect special attention, Violet." Pierce reminded her sternly as her soft cunt began to slide along his length without taking him inside. Violet moaned, spreading her legs wantonly as she replied.

"Yes, Sir!"

"Such a quick learner... I always knew you were a clever girl. I didn't expect those skills to translate into being a good little slut, to be honest." Pierce commented as Vi flushed with pride watching Liam stalk over to her like a panther, not taking his eyes off of her.

"She'll learn," Liam promised, running his thumb across her lower lip, pinching her lip away from her teeth briefly as he let her see the outline of his cock in his designer pants. Liam's cock was long, he'd hit cervix in every woman he'd fucked no matter how turned on she was. While he boasted the length, his cock was slightly narrower than his boss'. Liam wound his fingers in Violet's white-blond hair and shoved her face into his crotch, rubbing his cock against her as she squealed, struggling to remain balanced on top of Pierce. Liam's musky scent made her brain go fuzzy and her mouth water - the smell reminded her of the first cock she'd sucked: that of her literature tutor. She'd always had a thing for older men, but none could scratch the itch the way that she knew that her Puppy would when he finally took her.

"Y-yes, please!" Violet begged, her head held in place by Liam's firm hands. He smirked and rubbed the hot tip of his cock over her lips while Pierce watched in approval. Liam opened her mouth using his fingers, forcing her lips to part before shoving his cock between them, deep enough to make her gag. Violet's blue eyes went wide as she gasped for air, but Liam smacked her cheeks with the tips of his fingers, pulling her hair to keep her in place like a little fuck toy. Pierce didn't seem to mind the way his sweet girl was being treated, in fact it delighted him. He'd always wanted a sweet slut to bed and wed and here was his little angel Violet, begging for a chance.

Liam's lithe body made quick work of fucking Violet's mouth, which pushed Violet back onto Pierce's cock. Pierce felt himself slowly slip inside the beautiful woman before him and he groaned at how wet her little pussy was. It was as delightful as he'd always imagined it to be: soft, soaking and straining to take his girth. He felt tremendously fiendish as his cock slipped inside the woman before him, but he knew now that he had to have her.

"Good girl, Violet," Pierce groaned as he felt Violet ride his cock gently while Liam fucked her face, Liam's piercing features trained on the blonde stunner taking his cock all the way down her throat with such enthusiasm. Her plush lips caressed his cock and her tongue went to work licking and tasting him as he pumped inside her mouth. Violet moved her hips to dip Pierce's cock ever deeper inside of her eager pussy, moaning against Liam's rigid length.

Violet was in heaven: she was getting the treat she'd wanted for so long, her beloved Puppy was fucking her and not only that, he wanted to share her with Liam, whom Violet found sexy for entirely different reasons. Puppy was love, comfort and protection, Liam was the bad boy who would use and abuse her just right. Having both at once was making her delirious with pleasure.

Pierce's strong hands locked on Violet's small waist, using her like a sex toy to stroke over his throbbing cock. Violet's cunt was obscenely wet, dripping all over him as he pumped himself inside of her. Her pink pussy ached for him and she tried to keep him inside her as long as possible by twisting her hips to show him her hunger for his cock. Pierce smirked and spanked her ass as she did, letting her know that he was in charge of how much cock she got. Violet moaned as Pierce dipped his cock inside her soaking cunt over and over, her thighs trembling with pleasure.

Paindora
Paindora
234 Followers
12