Car Share

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liam's fingers stroked Violet's face firmly, as he stared down at her pretty features. Her blue eyes were glazed over with pleasure as she looked up at him adoringly, affection for him written on her features. Violet had always been kind to Liam but she was still a spoiled little rich girl and Liam loved fucking them in all sorts of humiliating ways. He might be gentler with Violet, but he wanted her face to be painted with his come all the same.

Pierce groaned as Violet's cunt tightened in response to Liam stroking her face and he loosened his tie, wrapping it around Violet's slim wrists behind her back so she had no way to balance herself. She was spit-roasted well and true between the two men now and her muffled moans of delight betrayed how much she adored this sort of treatment.

Pierce was enraptured: he fantasized about having a wife like her for so long and here was his beautiful Violet, all grown up and ready to fuck in ways he could have never expected.

"I'm going to come inside you, Violet," he told her as he thrust deep inside of her, groaning in pleasure.

"Your hot little cunt is going to be filled with my seed and you're going to take it all. I'm claiming your little pussy now, angel, do you understand me?" He stared at Violet who was struggling to keep herself upright between the brutal face-fucking Liam was administering and his own attentions to her tight cunthole.

Violet's pussy spasmed in delight at the thought of Pierce claiming her cunt and she moaned her approval as best she could while Liam's hot length pummeled her throat expertly, his warm precome making her mouth water in anticipation for his load.

"I can't hear you, darling," Pierce teased her as his cock bucked inside of her. "Tell me, are you going to be my little slut from now on? Ready to be fucked whenever or wherever I want you?" Pierce was getting ahead of himself now, putting her in all sorts of dirty fantasies where she could please him the way he wanted, but he didn't care. The blonde angel in his lap felt like a dream and if he only had her once, this would stay in his fantasies forever.

"Mmmhhh yeth!" Violet cried, arching her back as Liam began to come down her throat, groaning softly as his seed filled her mouth and throat. He pinched her nose shut, making her swallow every drop with a wicked look on his face before he let her breathe again, wiping the dripping tip of his cock on her cheeks.

"She's a mighty fine cocksucker," Liam said as he grabbed Violet's tits roughly, bouncing them in his hands. "I'd bet she's a squirter too. Little sluts like this often are." Liam reached down between Violet's spread legs and began to fondle her clit, kissing her deeply, his lips overpowering hers as his hand worked in time with Pierce's thrusts for her pleasure. Pierce groaned happily at the thought of this beautiful woman on his lap squirting for him, her beautiful pussy spread on his lap as she came for him.

"There's only one way to find out. Violet, darling, I want you to come for me when I tell you to. Understood?" Pierce groaned as she tensed on his cock, her little ass still bouncing up and down as Liam made out with her, fingering her as he did. He watched the pair lustfully, seeing Violet's submission to his driver was making his cock throb.

Violet moaned against Liam's lips, a half-smile of lust on her soft pink lips and she arched her back again, sitting on Liam's fingers more firmly. Liam responded by rubbing her clit more firmly and biting her lower lip.

"Mmh, yes, sir." Violet said happily, in a happy submissive daze as the two men fucked her. Liam was finding this girl irresistible and his cock twitched in response to her wonderfully slutty, submissive nature. He pushed his fingers inside of Violet, spreading her even more than Pierce's cock had. His fingers pulled her forward against his muscular body and he yanked her hard, making her squeal and Pierce gasp at the tightness of Violet's hot slit being invaded by demanding fingers.

Pierce's heart was hammering in this chest. Violet was his, truly his, and he was delighted by it. His cock was throbbing as hard as ever as he pushed himself as deep as he could go inside of her, his hot tip brushing her smooth cervix before it started to pump hot seed against it. Pierce groaned as he came, his cock releasing a torrent of come up Violet's tight little hole. Rope after rope of his seed filled the little fucktoy in front of him. Violet quivered and whimpered, ready to come if someone would just release her from the exquisite torture she was feeling.

"Good girl, take all of my come. Feel Liam finger fucking you while I fill your hole up." Pierce groaned as he pushed his cock into her oozing hole with contentment. Liam had one arm wrapped around Violet and was fingering her as he kissed her deeply, biting her lips until she whimpered as his cock rose yet again to the siren call of her hot cunt.

"Violet, baby, come for me. Come for me now." Pierce urged her, spreading her ass cheeks so he could watch her tight ring spasm in time with her pussy. It was mesmerising and what was more was that Liam was right, she was a squirter. Violet's cunt squirted against Liam's fingertips and Pierce's cock, dripping her juices all over the satisfied men as she screamed in pleasure, curling her body up as wave after wave of pleasure took her.

Pierce gently slipped out of her, conscious of the absolute mess that they had made and he set her on his lap, stroking her white-blonde hair lovingly. Liam fetched a handkerchief and dabbed carefully between Violet's soft folds, sopping up the pussy juices and come leaking from her gaping hole.

"Th-thank you, sir," Violet moaned, goosebumps appearing all over her body as the two men held her and cleaned her. She moaned softly and spread her legs as Liam dabbed at her juicy cunthole.

"The pleasure is all mine, darling Violet, but we've barely just begun," Pierce said with a wicked smirk. "I want all of your holes, darling, and Liam deserves a chance at your fine little cunt too. You're going to let him come inside you, aren't you?" Pierce whispered in her ear as he spread her legs again, toying with her holes with his thick fingertips.

"Mmmh! Yes, sir!" Violet moaned, looking at Liam who was facing her with his hand on his length, stroking it idly. Liam was a young man and it didn't take him long to be ready to go. He dutifully fetched some lubricant out of a hidden cabinet and handed it to Mr. Fontaine. Violet's ass was untrained at the minute and he figured the double penetration might require some easing along.

"Good girl, go sit on Liam's lap and make out with him. Keep your legs spread like the slut you are." Pierce said affectionately, watching as Violet got up and moved over to Liam, straddling his body as she began to kiss him. It excited Pierce to see Violet's hot little body enjoyed by another man.

"Mmh, Vi, you really are a top lass," Liam said as he began to suck her nipples, biting them hard enough to make her squeal. His hands spread her asscheeks firmly as his cock brushed her inner thigh. Violet rubbed her soft cuntlips against Liam's cock as she looked deeply into his eyes.

"Please, Liam, fuck me," she begged, her bright blue eyes looking deeply into his. Liam could see she was desperate and that turned him on. Liam brushed the tip of his cock against Violet's pussy hole with a smirk, stroking it back and forth as her cunt dripped her honey all over his hot red tip.

"Such a lush little fanny," he commented as his cock drifted over her lips, making her moan in anticipation. Pierce watched the pair intently, tugging his cock as Liam teased Violet and made her beg.

***

"Please Liam! Please fuck my hole!" Violet moaned desperately, kissing him deeply as she rubbed his muscular chest. Violet looked like she was going to cry, and that turned Liam on even more. He slapped her cheeks, turning them bright pink and he sucked her nipples before finally grabbing her waist and impaling her on his cock. Violet screamed in delight and Liam kissed her, covering her screaming mouth with his lips. He was fucking her hard and fast, his abs rippling as his cock plundered her hot hole.

"Take it!" He urged her as he held her down onto his cock. Violet's little pussy was taking his cock deep inside of it and she squirmed with the renewed pleasure of being full of hot cock. Pierce followed the curve of her ass with his eyes as he lubed up his own member and then moved to crouch behind her, signalling for Liam to make space for her inside.

"I'm going to fuck your asshole now, baby. Nobody but me gets to fuck you there ever. They can take your pussy or your mouth or anywhere else, but your asshole is mine." Pierce told her as his fingers rubbed lube over her little pink pucker. Liam kissed Violet deeply as he pulled her asscheeks apart to let Pierce have a good view of the territory he was claiming.

" Y-yes sir," Violet gasped, looking back at Pierce with wide blue eyes. "I've never been fucked there, sir. It's all yours."

Pierce took a deep breath and moved to kiss Violet deeply. Taking her anal virginity was too delicious a thought and he smiled kindly, stroking her cheek.

"We'll go slow, darling, but I am going to fill your ass today." Pierce said, rubbing his lubed fingers against Violet's virgin ass. Liam was still fucking Violet's pussy ferociously, his cock slamming inside her as he explored her mouth and neck with his lips, kissing and biting her.

"It's all right, Vi. Concentrate on me," Liam said, looking her deeply in the eyes as Pierce's cock began to slide into her ass. Vi bleated softly, her hips wriggling with the discomfort of such an intrusion into her delicate ass. Liam slowed his thrusts, fucking Vi softly to comfort her. He kissed her deeply, his hands roaming over her soft body like a tender lover.

"It's okay, Vi, I know it feels new but it's going to feel really good." Liam said, kissing her softly as his cock pushed deep inside of her hole. Violet moaned in response, her pussy and ass clenching as Liam fucked her comfortingly.

Pierce looked down at the pair and felt his cock throb. Liam had always been like a son to him and Violet like a daughter. There was a twisted pleasure watching them in each other's arms as he invaded Vi's tight ass. The way Liam guided Vi and comforted her while fucking her tight pussy felt obscene and delicious.

"It's too big!" Vi gasped, panting as she felt Pierce's tip fully inside of her. She wasn't wrong, her ass was exquisitely tight and Pierce was going achingly slow to make sure he wasn't hurting his darling angel unnecessarily.

"Your ass is tight, my dearest. That's all. Trust me, we will open you up yet." Pierce told her, kissing her neck. Liam held Violet to him, his cock still deep inside her as he fucked her softly.

"It's okay," he whispered in Violet's ear, kissing her neck. "I'm right here, just let yourself go. Let yourself be our little fucktoy. You know you love it." Violet shivered but settled down, allowing herself to be used by the men.

Pierce slid into her tight ass with a groan, his cock already leaking inside of her tight hole. He could feel the pleasant movement of Liam inside Violet's pussy and it thrilled him blackly that they were fucking her at the same time. Violet's moans were soft as Pierce began to fuck her ass in earnest, adding more lube with every thrust until her little pink asshole was begging for his cock and she was trying to ride them both at the same time.

"Violet, your ass," Pierce growled, unable to finish the thought as her smooth hot asshole stroked him. Liam smirked and jammed his cock as far as he could into Violet, happy he could fuck her the way he wanted now. He wanted her pussy to ache while she walked, made her think of him when she felt a twinge of pain in her cunt. Violet squealed and arched her back as the men fucked her, cocks invading both of her holes in tandem, leaving no relief from the intense pleasure. Having her ass fucked was humiliating and yet so hot. She could feel how turned on Pierce was, his fat cock fucking her tight ass harder and harder as she got used to it inside of her.

"I'm going to fill your cunthole, Violet," Liam told her with a smirk. He hadn't used a condom with her on purpose: he wanted to watch her cunt drip with his come, knowing that he'd fucked this rich girl like a dirty little slut. He wanted to watch her sweet little pussy lips slick with his seed. Violet squirmed with delight as Liam spoke to her, spreading her legs wantonly as Liam's cock exploded within her. He shoved himself deep, his hot seed filling her dripping hole. He kissed her mouth, clamping his mouth down on hers and thrusting his tongue into her mouth as he spurted inside of her, his heavy ballsack emptying into her rich little cunt.

Pierce watched Liam come inside his beautiful angel and groaned with pleasure. Such a beautiful young woman getting defiled turned him on more than anything and as Liam slipped out of Violet, unleashing a torrent of his come down her thighs, Pierce started to fuck her ass well and true. His hot length invaded her tight hole mercilessly, pumping deep inside of her. Violet cried out but kept her legs spread as she kissed and licked Liam's cock clean.

Pierce pulled Violet onto him quite suddenly, his hips thrusting upward as he pumped inside her ass, invading it fully as his cock twitched in pleasure. He was going to fill her soon and this was a moment for him and Violet alone. He wrapped his arms around Violet's waist and forced her onto his cock, her ass struggling with the width.

"I'm going to come in your little ass and fill you up!" Pierce growled on her ear, pushing his cock to the hilt inside or her. Violet screamed in shock and pleasure, her thighs trembling as Pierce's girth threatened to tear her. Liam watched the two, a contented smirk on his face as he lounged on the seat opposite them.

"I want you to beg for it, beg for me." Pierce growled, moving to push her face-first into the leather seats, her ass proudly in the air as he fucked it. The fucking he was giving her ass now was absolutely ruthless and he could tell by her swollen pussy lips that she was loving it.

"Please, please Puppy, fill my ass!" Violet moaned, her pussy spasming in delight as she remembered just who was brutalising her tight asshole. The man she'd desired for years, her Puppy.

Pierce smirked and reached over her, beginning to rub her engorged clit as his thrusts became shorter and faster. Violet was at the very limits of her pleasure, he could tell. He teased and rubbed her clit in circles, kissing her neck.

"You want Puppy to come inside you, angel?" Pierce teased her, shoving his cock to the hilt again inside her tight asshole.

"Right there? Will that make it all better for you, my darling?" He loved teasing her, watching her blue eyes tear up as he kept her so close to orgasm. Pierce's hands moved faster as he felt his balls tighten and his cock begin to spurt inside of her tight ass.

"Ooh, there we go, angel. Puppy is filling your hot ass." He groaned as he rubbed her clit, finally shoving his fingers into her sopping wet cunt to bring her to orgasm. He felt his cock spurt over and over in the warmth of her ass as her pussy and ass clenched while she came, screaming in pleasure.

Liam glanced idly outside the window but saw that the coast was thankfully still clear. He could understand how the come-covered blonde screaming in the back of a car could be misconstrued, after all.

Pierce pulled Violet into his arms, pride surging through him as he kissed her. He eased his cock out of her tight ass, groaning pleasurably as she tightened to try to keep him inside of her. He undid the tie which held her arms and kissed her deeply.

"Violet, my angel, my sweetheart. You were magnificent," Pierce said, stroking her blonde hair softly as he cleaned her up as best as he could. A few purple bruises blossomed on her thighs and hips, the sight of which made Liam's cock throb.

"Thank you Puppy, thank you, Liam." Violet said politely, offering them both a shy smile. Liam reached over and kissed her, tweaking her nipple.

"Any time, lass."

Pierce grinned at the pair, they were so sexy to watch together. Liam was his right-hand man and he would expect Liam to take care of Violet's needs if he was otherwise engaged, after all. Pierce helped slip Violet's sundress back into place, keeping her sat on his lap as his own dirty secret.

Liam, the consummate professional, dressed, exited the rear of the car and got into the front seat. He could see Violet was making up for lost time, kissing Pierce everywhere she could reach as he held her, kneading her asscheeks in his powerful hands. He spread her legs once more and slowly slipped his hardening cock inside her underneath her sundress.

Pierce turned to address Liam, his fingers moving underneath Violet's white sundress rhythmically while she sat on his lap.

"Liam, take us back to the apartment, the bumpiest route you can find."

12